Muslim Sects & Awliya Allah (swt)

modern fakir

MPA (400+ posts)
Certain Muslim Sects stop people from the following of Imams of fiqh and say that people should read Quran and Hadith on their own and deduce what is right and wrong for them independently. While they preach this theory, they themselves follow Ibn Taymiyyah and Ibn Abdul Wahhab blindly.

Salafis accuse Imam Hussain (RU) as a wrong doer and say "Raziallahu ta'la unhu" with Yazid's name. They should decide who stands a good chance to go to Jannah; Imam Hussain (RU) or Yazid?

It is important to note that once you start following Ibn Taymiyyah and Ibn Abdul Wahhab, you have joined Salafism at the expense of mainstream Islam for all practical purposes. As a Salafi /Ahle Hadith and the like minded you form distinct groups in Muslims. On the Day of Judgment you will be standing in front of Allah (SWT) along with Yazid, Ibn Abdul Wahhab and the like minded and your judgment will be done along with them.

We have tried to find out, the chances of salvation of these groups on that fateful Day. Read important information in this context.

http://www.correctislamicfaith.com/fitanatulwahhabiya.htm

modern fakir

MPA (400+ posts)
People like who claim that we should follow OUR OWN INTERPRETATION OF QURAN AND HADITH ...ARE WAHABIS AND LETS SEE WHAT THESE PEOPLE ARE UPTO!

modern fakir

MPA (400+ posts)
[SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0]How do we find real Sufi Shaikhs / Awliya Allah to learn Islam? [/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0]
[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0]Some people claim that there are no Awliya Allah or real Sufi Shaikhs in the world today. [/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0]This kind of claims constitute direct, unequivocal denial of Quranic verses and Sahih Ahadith. Denial of Quranic verses and Sahih Ahadith is Kufr. If someone really believes that there are no Awliya Allah / Sufi Shaikhs in the world today, he will be technically out of Islam. The people who claim this, are Ibn Taymiyyah, Ibn Qayyim and Ibn Abdul Wahhab, their followers and their like minded groups.
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0][/SIZE]
thumb_Madinah%2072.jpg
[SIZE=+0]It is in Hadith - [/SIZE]
"(Prophet - SAWS said) After me, a scholar will appear every hundred years. He will strengthen my religion." (This Hadith is mentioned in many authentic Ahadith books). Naturally this scholar will be one of the greatest Wali Allah / Sufi Shaikh. Their appearances may probably end on Hazrat Imam Mahdi (Alaihis Salam) who will appear as a last Imam before Qiyamah. In addition to these great Imams, there will, insha-Allah be many many Awliya Allah spread over the entire globe. When there is no Wali Allah in the world, Allah (SWT) will call it a day and Youmul Qiyama (the end of this world) will happen. The world is there and we are living here, it shows that Awliya Allah / the real Sufis are there in the world, though their numbers may be less as compared to earlier times.

It is in Hadith - The Prophet said that "those among his Ummah who would hold fastidiously to his Sunna at the end of time (meaning close to Qiyamah) would each be given the reward offifty of his Companions." This is narrated in Tirmidhi (book of Tafsir al-Qur'an), Abu Dawud (book of Malahim), Ibn Majah (book of Fitan), al-Tabarani in al-Majma` al-kabir (17:117), al-Khatib al-Baghdadi in his TarikhTafsir (3:208), Ibn Kathir and others.

It is in Hadith narrated by Anas (RU). The Prophet (SAWS) said: "The similitude of my Community (Ummah) is as the rain: it is not known whether its greater good lies in its beginning or in its ending".This Hadith is in Sunan (book of Amthal), Ibn Hibban in his Sahih from `Ammar ibn Yasir (#2307), Ahmad in his Musnad in several places (cf. 3:143, 4:319), Baghawi in Sharh al-Sunna (1:405), Tabarani in his Kabir, Ibn Kathir in his Tafsir (7:493), al-Khatib in Tarikh Baghdad (11:114), Abu Ya`la, al-Daraqutni, al-Bazzar, and Ibn `Abd al-Barr".

It is in Hadith - Narrated by Abu Hurayra (RU) "The Prophet (SAWS) came to the graveyard and said: "Peace be upon you, O' abode of a people of believers! We shall certainly join you, if Allah will. How I long to see my brothers! "They said: " O' Messenger of Allah (SAWS), are we not your brothers?" He replied: "You are my Companions! As for my brothers, they are those who have not yet appeared." They said: "How will you recognize those of your Community who had not yet appeared (in your time) O'Messenger of Allah (SAWS)?" He replied: "Suppose a man had horses with shiny white marks on their foreheads and legs: would he not recognize them among other horses which are all black?" They said: "Yes O'Messenger of Allah (SAWS)!" He continued: "Verily, they (my brothers) shall be coming with shiny bright foreheads and limbs in view of their ablutions, and I shall precede them to my Pond." (Muslim, Nasa'i, Malik, and Ahmad).

It is in Hadith - It is reported that Prophet Mohammad (SAWS) once said after the salat - " O ' People! Listen to this, understand it and know it. Allah (SWT) has servants who are neither Prophets nor martyrs and whom the Prophets and martyrs yearn to be like, due to their seat and proximity in relation to Allah (SWT)". One of the Bedouin Arabs who came from among the most isolated of people twisted his hand and said-"O' Messenger of Allah (SAWS)! people from human kind who are neither Prophets, nor maryrs and yet the Prophets and martyrs yearn to be like them due to their seat and proximity in relation to Allah (SWT)! Describe them for us"
'The Prophet's (SAWS) face showed delight at the Bedouin's question and he said - " They are of the strangers from this and that place. They frequent this or that tribe without belonging to them. They do not have family connections among themselves. They love one another for Allah's (SWT) sake. They are of pure intent towards one another. On the Day of Resurrection, Allah (SWT) will place for them pedestals of light upon which He will make them sit, and He will turn their faces and clothes into light. On the Day of Resurrection the people will be terrified but not those. They are Allah's friends (Awliya Allah) upon whom fea comes not, nor do they grieve".

The above Hadith is related through several chains by Abu Dawud, Ahmad. Baghawi in Sharh al-Sunna, al-Hakim in the Mustadrak, Ibn 'Asakir, Ibn Abi al-Dunya in Kitab al-Ikhwan, Ibn Jarir al-Tabari, Ibn Abi Hatim, Ibn Mardawayh, and others. Haythami in Majma'al-Zawa'id says: 'Ahmad relates it, and Tabrani relates something similar, and all the men in its chain of transmission have been declared trustworthy" .

The above Ahadith confirms appearance of Sufis at all times till Qiyamah. The Prophet (SAWS) also indicated that some of the latter day Sufis may achieve higher ranks as compared to their predecessors. These Ahadith nail the lies of Salafis and their like minded groups who claim that there is no Sufi available in the world.

The above Ahadith also emphasize that Awliya Allah are 'Living" after their death. Prophet's Salaam on them and his love and affection for them as he calls them his brothers, testifies their "Living status after their death."

Click below to read more about 'Life After Death'
;​
I am positive that after reading this information insha-Allah no one in the world will ever have any doubt in his mind about the functioning of "The World After Death" and no one will ever question or associate shirk with the visiting of Muslim Graves.

It is in Hadith - The Prophet (SAWS) stated, "Allah (SWT) said, whosoever shows that he is an enemy to one of My Friends ( any Awliya Allah / Sufi Shaikh), I shall declare war on him. My servant (Wali / Sufi) draws not near to Me with anything more loved by Me than the religious duties I have enjoined upon him, and My servant continues to draw near to Me with supererogatory works (Nawaafil) so that I shall love him. When I love him I am (become) his hearing with which he hears, (I become) his seeing with which he sees, (I become) his hand with which he strikes, and his foot with which he walks. Were he to ask something of Me, I would surely give it to him, and were he to ask refuge in Me, I would surely grant him... This Hadith is narrated by Abu Hurayra (RU) and it is mentioned in Bukhari and Ahmad.

The founders and main scholars of Salafism that are quoted by Salafis in defense of their religious beliefs are (1) Ibn Taymiyyah, his student (2) Ibn Qayyim; (3) Al-Dhahabi, and (4) Ibn Abdul Wahhab. In addition there are some other scholars, like (1) Bin Baz, (2) Uthaymin, (3) Albani etc.

Hazrat Shaikh Abdul Qader Jeelaani (RU) is the well known greatest Sufi Shaikhs of 6th century AH.
Look at what Ibn Taymiyyah, the founder of Salafism has written about Shaikh Abdul Qaader (RU) in his book "Majmu`at al-fatawa al-kubra(Shaykhuna) and "My Master" (Sayyidi). ". He calls him as "Our Shaykh"
Look at what Al-Dhahabi in his book Siyar a`lam al-nubala' says about Ghousul Azam (RU).
QUOTE - "al-Shaykh `Abd al-Qadir (al-Jilani): The Shaykh, the Imam, the Scholar, the Zahid, the Knower, the Exemplar, Shaykh al-Islam, the Distinguished one among the Awliya... the Hanbali, the Shaykh of Baghdad... "I say there is no one among the great shaykhs who has more Spiritual States and Miracles (karamat) than Shaykh `Abd al-Qadir" UNQUOTE"

[SIZE=+0]From above Ahadith and quotes, the importance and continuance of Sufi Shaikhs is established beyond doubt. Those who accuse Sufi Shaikhs, make fun of them and deny their existence, are literally at war with Allah (SWT) and His Apostle (SAWS). [/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0]Who else are on the right path of Islam?[/SIZE]
Those who are on the path shown by Prophet Mohammad (SAWS), his Sahabah and Awliya Allah are on the right path. Read the following statements of various Imams/scholars.
  • Ghousal Azam, Hazrat Sheikh Abdul Qadir Jilani (radi allahu anhu) states: "There are 73 groups as foretold by Sayyiduna Rasulallah (SAWS) and (bear in mind that), the Ahle Sunnat wal Jamaat was the rightful group". (Ghunyatut Taalibeen)

• Imam Ghazzali (radi Allahu anhu) writes: "The Ahle Sunnat Wal Jammat is the successful Firqah (group) and it is this Firqa which weighs or determines its thoughts and its according to the scales of the Holy Quran". (Mujarribaate Imam Ghazal)

• Hazrat Sha Wali'ullah Muhaddith Dehlawi (r) states: "As Rasoolallah (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) has stated, follow this 'Sawad-e-Azam', and when the four Madhabs are within the Sawad-e-Azam then the following of any one of them, is followance of the Sawad-e-Azam. Therefore, refuting any one of them is refuting the Sawad-e-Azam". (Aqdul Jayyad)
  • Hazrat Sufyan Souri (r ) states: "By Sawad-e-Azam is meant those who are called the Ahle Sunnat Wal Jamaat". (Al Mizaanul Qubra)
  • Shah Abdul Aziz Muhaddith Dehlawi (r) states in his book "Fatawa Azeezi" (Vol. 2, pg. 4) that: "The various parts of the Ahle Sunnat Wal Jamaat in Aqaa'id such as the Ash'ariya, the Maaturadi, in Fiqh such as the Hanifa, the Shafi'i, the Hambali, in Tassawwaf such as the Qaaderi, the Chisti, Naqshabandi, the Suhurwardi, this servant considers all of them to be the truth".
  • Mujaddid Alif Thaani (radi allahu anhu) states in the second chapter, page 67 of his "Maktubaat Shareef" that: "The way of salvation is followance of the Ahle Sunnat Wal Jamaat. May Almighty Allah Ta'ala bestow blessings upon the Ahle Sunnat Wal Jamaat, in their speech, in their actions, laws, for this is the successful group. Besides this, all other groups have become victims of deception. Today, nobody realises how much these misled groups will be punished, however, on the Day of Qiyamah this secret will become apparent. Even though at that time this knowledge will be of no benefit to the misled."
[SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0]Sufi Shaikhs are pious and knowledgeable. They help in purification of minds of the people (tazkia nafs), correct people’s notions, educate them in inner values and significance of Islam and draw people’s attention towards Divine signs and secrets in the cosmos. They follow Prophet Mohammad’s (SAWS) foot steps in propagation of Islamic teachings.
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+0]It is very difficult to identify them among masses because they keep away from the crowd and hide their good deeds from people. If we find them, we should try to associate with them and learn Islamic teachings and practices in their company.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0]It is in Quran – [SIZE=+0]‘ O’ you who believe, Be afraid of Allah (SWT) and be with those who are truthful (Muslims) (At-Tauba – 119). [/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0]The best way to find these "human gems" (Insaan-ul -Kamil) is to judge them by their Correct Islamic Faith and exceptional Islamic character. [/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0]There is a famous saying - 'a man is known by the company he keeps'. Therefore, if you be in the company of a truthful Shaikh, you will also walk on the right path of Islam.[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0]Since, it is difficult to identify them among masses, we should pray Allah (SWT) to find such teachers for every one of us. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0]For this purpose, sit quite for 10 minutes [/SIZE][SIZE=+0]during the day or night after one of your Salah, [/SIZE][SIZE=+0]close your eyes, leave all your inhibitions and apprehensions and concentrate towards Allah (SWT). Consider He is looking at you and listening to whatever you are saying. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0]Pray with all sincerity, seeking His beneficence to guide you to right path of Islam and to find you a good teacher, a Sufi Shaikh of Ihsan, in whose company you can learn Islam. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0]Continue this practice until you find this teacher. Insha-Allah you will find him soon. When you find him, your heart will testify that this is the teacher you were looking for. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0]Do not fall victim to the preachers of Muslim sects; do not get overwhelmed with their outward religious appearances, fluency of their tongue, effective use of multimedia; their memorization techniques, polemic (debating) skills, oratory and their money power and dominance in Muslim society; as making use of all their expertise, they will instill faithlessness in your hearts that will lead you to go astray.[/SIZE]
The beliefs of these sects consist of the following principles.
  • They falsely allege hands/face/eyes and various limitations for Allah (SWT).
  • Disrespect, insult and foul mouthness about Prophet Mohammad (SAWS) and other Anbiya / Awliya / Saaliheen is widespread among the followers of these sects.
  • Misinterpretation, out of context understanding and sometimes denial of certain Quranic verses and Ahadith. Like, they declare an authentic Hadith as "Maudhu" if it conflicts with their sects beliefs. New editions of books published from their publishing houses /press omit and alter contents of Islamic literature if it does not match with their points of view. I will insha-Allah write a detail article on this issue, on this site soon, giving examples of these changes.
  • Distruction and elimination of Islamic memorials, mosques and places of historical importance in the name of purification of Islam.

• Extremely intolerance for Ahle Sunnah Wal Jama'a and consistent campaign against them branding them as Mushrikeen.
[SIZE=+0]It is in Hadith - Prophet (SAWS) said - What I fear for my community is every hypocrite (Munafiq) with a skilled tongue" narrated by Ahmad in his Musnad. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0]My dear bothers and sisters, save yourself from these people because Prophet Mohammad (SAWS) have warned Muslims about them.
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0]It is in Hadith - Hazrat Abu Sa'eed Khudri (RU) and Hazrat Anas (RU) report(Mishkat, p. 308). that the Prophet (SAWS) stated: ‘My Ummah is destined to differ and be divided. So a group will rise whose talks will sound very good but their character will be misleading. They will read the Quran but it will not descend below their throats (meaning they will not understand its meanings). They will leave Deen just as an arrow pierces and goes right through the prey. They will not return to Islam. They are the worst of creation because of their nature and constitution. They will call the people towards the Quran and Deen whilst in reality they will have nothing to do with Islam. Whoever will confront them, he will be the most beloved servant of Allah. The Sahaba inquired: "Ya Rasoolullah, (SAWS) what is their sign?" He replied: "Sitting in Halqa (circles). [/SIZE]

Raheem

Banned
Certain Muslim Sects stop people from the following of Imams of fiqh and say that people should read Quran and Hadith on their own and deduce what is right and wrong for them independently. While they preach this theory, they themselves follow Ibn Taymiyyah and Ibn Abdul Wahhab blindly.

Salafis accuse Imam Hussain (RU) as a wrong doer and say "Raziallahu ta'la unhu" with Yazid's name. They should decide who stands a good chance to go to Jannah; Imam Hussain (RU) or Yazid?

It is important to note that once you start following Ibn Taymiyyah and Ibn Abdul Wahhab, you have joined Salafism at the expense of mainstream Islam for all practical purposes. As a Salafi /Ahle Hadith and the like minded you form distinct groups in Muslims. On the Day of Judgment you will be standing in front of Allah (SWT) along with Yazid, Ibn Abdul Wahhab and the like minded and your judgment will be done along with them.

We have tried to find out, the chances of salvation of these groups on that fateful Day. Read important information in this context.

Brother why are you trying to promote firqa wariat in Islam : Allah said: Hold to the rope of Allah together and do not divide your self What are you doing here, Yazid did Gunnah, but what are you doing. Allah say Mafi Mango

SalmanKhanN

MPA (400+ posts)
Salafs say that Husain RA is going to Jannah because he was a shaheed..not because he a nephew of Prophet PBUH..but because he died for the sake of Allah SWT....u are jus spreading hatred..

Praise be to Allaah.

His name was Yazeed ibn Mu’aawiyah ibn Abi Sufyaan ibn Harb ibn Umayaah al-Umawi al-Dimashqi.

Al-Dhahabi said: he was the commander of that army during the campaign against Constantinople, among which were people such as Abu Ayyoob al-Ansaari. Yazeed was appointed by his father as his heir, so he took power after his father died in Rajab 60 AH at the age of thirty-three, but his reign lasted for less than four years.

Yazeed is one of those whom we neither curse nor love. There are others like him among the khaleefahs of the two states (Umawi/Umayyad and ‘Abbaasi/Abbasid) and the governors of various regions, indeed there were some among them who were worse than him. But the issue in the case of Yazeed is that he was came to power forty-nine years after the death of the Prophet SAWS (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him); it was still close to the time of the Prophet and some of the Sahaabah were still alive such as Ibn ‘Umar who was more entitled to the position than him or his father or his grandfather.

His reign began with the killing of the martyr al-Husayn and it ended with the battle of al-Harrah, so the people hated him and he was not blessed with a long life. There were many revolts against him after al-Husayn, such as the people of Madeenah who revolted for the sake of Allaah, and Ibn al-Zubayr.

(Siyar A’laam al-Nubalaa’, part 4, p. 38)

Shaykh al-Islam described people’s attitudes towards Yazeed ibn Mu’aawiyah, and said:

The people differed concerning Yazeed ibn Mu’aawiyah ibn Abi Sufyaan, splitting into three groups, two extreme and one moderate.

One of the two extremes said that he was a kaafir and a munaafiq, that he strove to kill the grandson of the Prophet SAWS (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) to spite the Messenger of Allaah and to take revenge on him, and to avenge his grandfather ‘Utbah, his grandfather’s brother Shaybah and his maternal uncle al-Waleed ibn ‘Utbah and others who were killed by the companions of the Prophet SAWS (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), by ‘Ali ibn Abi Taalib and others on the day of Badr and in other battles – and things of that nature. To have such a view is easy for the Raafidis who regard Abu Bakr, ‘Umar and ‘Uthmaan as kaafirs, so it is much easier for them to regard Yazeed as a kaafir.

The second extreme group think that he was a righteous man and a just leader, that he was one of the Sahaabah who were born during the time of the Prophet and were carried and blessed by him. Some of them give him a higher status than Abu Bakr and ‘Umar, and some of them regard him as a prophet. Both views are obviously false to one who has the least common sense and who has any knowledge of the lives and times of the earliest Muslims. This view is not attributable to any of the scholars who are known for following the Sunnah or to any intelligent person who has reason and experience.

The third view is that he was one of the kings of the Muslims, who did good deeds and bad deeds. He was not born until the caliphate of ‘Uthmaan. He was not a kaafir but it was because of him that the killing of al-Husayn happened, and he did what he did to the people of al-Harrah. He was not a Sahaabi, nor was he one of the righteous friends of Allaah. This is the view of most of the people of reason and knowledge and of Ahl al-Sunnah wa’l-Jamaa’ah.

Then they divided into three groups, one which cursed him, one which loved him and one which neither cursed him nor loved him. This is what was reported from Imaam Ahmad, and this is the view of the fair-minded among his companions and others among the Muslims. Saalih ibn Ahmad said: I said to my father, some people say that they love Yazeed. He said, O my son, does anyone love Yazeed who believes in Allaah and the Last Day? I said, O my father, why do you not curse him? He said, O my son, when did you ever see your father curse anybody?

Abu Muhammad al-Maqdisi said, when he was asked about Yazeed: according to what I have heard he is neither to be cursed nor to be loved. He said, I also heard that our grandfather Abu ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Taymiyah was asked about Yazeed and he said: we do not deny his good qualities or exaggerate about them. This is the fairest opinion.

Majmoo’ Fataawa Shaykh al-Islam, part 4, p. 481-484
http://islamqa.com/en/ref/14007/Yazeed

Pakistani1947

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) was sent with the eternal message of Islam, and the Muslims are commanded to follow that which is in the Book of their Lord and that which is in the Sunnah of the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him). The Sahaabah (may Allah be pleased with them) used to refer to these two sources, then after the death of the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him), they took on the mission of teaching the people their religion.

Then knowledge spread far and wide, and there emerged in this religion imams of knowledge and guidance, including the four imams (Abu Haneefah, Maalik, al-Shaafai and Ahmad, may Allah have mercy on them). So other reasons for their differences emerged, other than those mentioned above, such as their differences as to whether a hadeeth was sound or weak, and their differences with regard to the principles of understanding the text. This is what is called usool al-fiqh.

The scholars of the Standing Committee for Issuing Fatwas said:
As for the reasons for the differences among the scholars, there are many, for example: none of them encompassed all of knowledge, so things that were known to others may have been hidden from one of them, and he may have understood the texts in a way that others did not understand them because the clear evidence was hidden from him. End quote.

Shaykh Abd al-Azeez ibn Baax, Shaykh Abd al-Razzaaq Afeefi, Shaykh Abd-Allaah ibn Ghadyaan, Shaykh Abd-Allaah ibn Qaood.
Fataawa al-Lajnah al-Daaimah, 2/178

Thus the following becomes clear:

1. It is obligatory for a Muslim to follow that which is in the Holy Qur'aan and that which is proven of the Prophet's Sunnah, and he does not have to follow a specific fiqhi madhhab.

2. There are many reasons for the differences between scholars, and these differences have been compiled in the book Raf al-Malaam an al-Aimmat al-Alaam, by Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyah (may Allah have mercy on him), and Asbaab Ikhtilaaf al-Ulama wa Mawqifuna min dhaalika by Shaykh Muhammad ibn Saalih al-Uthaymeen (may Allaah have mercy on him).

3. The Imams of Islam are not only four; rather they are many, but Allah has caused these four imams to become famous; may Allah have mercy on them.

4. The way of these four imams and other imams of the Muslims is based on following and revering the texts, and they enjoined us to do that and forbade us to imitate them blindly. The one who is pleased with them as imams should be pleased with their way. None of the imams of Islam called on people to adopt his view and give it precedence over the views of anyone else, and Allah has stated that they are above that. Indeed it is proven from all of them they warned against doing this and advised people to follow the Qur'aan and Sunnah.

5. These madhhabs are like schools of understanding of the Qur'aan and Sunnah. The imams strove to work out the rulings that they thought were closest to the Qur'aan and Sunnah and there is nothing wrong with the Muslim following one of these madhhabs, but that is on the condition that if it becomes clear to him that the Sunnah of the Prophet is something other than what he has learned from his madhhab, then what he is required to do is to ignore the view of the madhhab and follow the Sunnah. This is the advice of these imams, as Imam al-Shaafai (may Allah be pleased with him) and others said: If the hadeeth is saheeh, then that is my madhhab.

6. People are not equal in their study of the texts of Revelation and they are not equal in their ability to understand those texts. Hence many Muslims are content to follow these imams. As these four imams became famous and had students who propagated their views, therefore you find some people following the Hanafi or Maaliki or Shaafai or Hanbali madhhab. Usually the madhhab of the common folk is the madhhab of their Shaykh in their city or village. There is nothing wrong with what the common folk do, because they are enjoined to ask the people of knowledge. But they do not have the right to denounce others for adopting a different opinion or to issue fatwas or to adhere fanatically to the words of their Shaykh. Rather when the truth becomes clear to him he must act upon it and not do anything other than that.

Source

SalmanKhanN

MPA (400+ posts)
How do u know who is Sufi and Friend of Allah...??? and only Sufis are suppose to be that??? who is to decide that person is friend of Allah..According to some people Ibn Taymiyyah was a great scholar..but u dun beleive that..u would only beleive ur own sufis to be great..stop spreading hatred and just let people do what they sheikh they follow and InshAllah we will meet on day of judgement and Allah is best of Judges so lets just prepare for that instead of spreading hatred here..
People like who claim that we should follow OUR OWN INTERPRETATION OF QURAN AND HADITH ...ARE WAHABIS AND LETS SEE WHAT THESE PEOPLE ARE UPTO!

modern fakir

MPA (400+ posts)
Brother why are you trying to promote firqa wariat in Islam : Allah said: Hold to the rope of Allah together and do not divide your self What are you doing here, Yazid did Gunnah, but what are you doing. Allah say Mafi Mango

I am not promoting anything but the truth ...if people can come to this forum and bad mouth sufi's and Awliya Allah (swt)...Heck some can even come up and reject Allah swt straight up ...no one seems to be offended by that ...I am spreading the true ideology !...I never created these sects ...they are already a fact ...are they willing to join back the mainstream Islam ...NO..so Allah also said to stand for the truth ...thats what were doing !

modern fakir

MPA (400+ posts)
How do u know who is Sufi and Friend of Allah...??? and only Sufis are suppose to be that??? who is to decide that person is friend of Allah..According to some people Ibn Taymiyyah was a great scholar..but u dun beleive that..u would only beleive ur own sufis to be great..stop spreading hatred and just let people do what they sheikh they follow and InshAllah we will meet on day of judgement and Allah is best of Judges so lets just prepare for that instead of spreading hatred here..

Allah (swt) and My AKA (pbuh) has already decided who a Momin and Awliya is ....People who understand the criteria of a momin understand it ...people who dont understand it come up with such arguments !
..so my friend our Beloved Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) has already decided ....NO ITS UP FOR US TO DECIDE WHETHER WE WANT TO FOLLOW WHAT HE SAID OR NOT !

SalmanKhanN

MPA (400+ posts)
Dont spread truth with hatred..if u think u are true spread it with peace and love..dont first slander other big scholars to make way for ur own scholars or sufis..i personally dont think sufi is the true religion..it is only Islam..which consists of Quran and Sunnah...but with all the differences with u..lets jus do it the right way..becuase our Prophet PBUH used to do Dawah in the nicest of the ways..
"Invite to the Way of your Lord (i.e. Islam) with wisdom and fair preaching, and argue with them in a way that is better. Truly, your Lord knows best who has gone astray from His Path, and He is the Best Aware of those who are guided." [al-Qur'aan, an-Nisaa'(16):125]
I am not promoting anything but the truth ...if people can come to this forum and bad mouth sufi's and Awliya Allah (swt)...Heck some can even come up and reject Allah swt straight up ...no one seems to be offended by that ...I am spreading the true ideology !...I never created these sects ...they are already a fact ...are they willing to join back the mainstream Islam ...NO..so Allah also said to stand for the truth ...thats what were doing !

SalmanKhanN

MPA (400+ posts)
So who at present Allah SWT has decided?? can u tell me so i can look up to the person who AllahSWT has picked and he is here??
Allah (swt) and My AKA (pbuh) has already decided who a Momin and Awliya is ....People who understand the criteria of a momin understand it ...people who dont understand it come up with such arguments !
..so my friend our Beloved Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) has already decided ....NO ITS UP FOR US TO DECIDE WHETHER WE WANT TO FOLLOW WHAT HE SAID OR NOT !

modern fakir

MPA (400+ posts)
It is in Quran - ‘These are those who ripped their religion and divided themselves into sects. Allah (SWT) has nothing to do with them. (Al-Ana’am – 159).
WHEN ALLAH (SWT) CLEARLY STATES ...HE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THEM ...WHAT ARE WE THE FOLLOWERS SUPPOSED TO DO ???

modern fakir

MPA (400+ posts)
So who at present Allah SWT has decided?? can u tell me so i can look up to the person who AllahSWT has picked and he is here??

YOU ASKED FOR THIS ...SO ENJOY !...

Correct Islamic Faith is an essential requirement for Salvation. In Allah's (SWT) court on the Day of Judgment people will be treated as per their faith. If their basic faith is not correct, it is most likely that they will be summarily thrown into hell fire.

It is very difficult to find the straight path of Islam by reading Islamic books because translations and interpretations of Quran, Ahadith and other religious books available in the market have been written by scholars of different sects who misinterpret Quranic verses and Ahadith to prove their beliefs as truthful. Da'wa campaigns of these sects lead Muslims to faithlessness in the name of Islam.
We need to change our attitude and come out of the fatal illusion that "what we are doing is right". If we set aside sectarian passions and remove egoistic lenses from our eyes, we will be able to see the facts and find the straight path of Islam.

Dear brothers and sisters, it is a do or die situation for all of us. Click the caption below to read important information in this context.
;

Do you know the chilling fact that less than 1% of Muslim population in the world today could probably be on the straight path of Islam. The majority, more than 99% stand to loose on the Day of Judgment.
Everyone of us thinks that he belongs to that 1% class.
How could this be true?
Let us read the writing on the wall which is telling us bluntly that our chances of salvation could be really very very bleak.

Click the caption below for details

;

Do not treat this issue lightly as we may have to repent for this lax attitude and pay dearly in the World After Death.

Let us identify the people who are on the straight path of Islam so that, in their company, we can also proceed to secure our most cherished objective, ie., salvation (Najah) in Hereafter.
Quran declares that Awliya Allah (the friends and favorites of Allah (SWT) are on the straight path of Islam.
[SIZE=+0]It is in Quran - [SIZE=+0]"Behold the friends of Allah -SWT! On them shall come no fear, nor shall they grieve. These are they, who have believed in Allah-SWT and are mindful of (close to) Him and (have consequently abstained from everything evil). To them tidings come (from Allah -SWT) of a happy life both in this world and in Hereafter. The word of Allah -SWT is never revoked. This in itself is a great felicity (Younus - 62-64).[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0]Prophet Mohammad (SAWS) also praises them in many Ahadith, mentioned below. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0]The entire Muslim Ummah unitedly accept Sufi Shaikhs as Awliya Allah.[/SIZE][SIZE=+0][/SIZE]

[SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0]All Muslim sects are also united (in agreement - Ijma) that the real Sufi Shaikhs are pious Muslims. [SIZE=+0][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0]The problem is with certain 'look alike Sufi Babas and so called Murshids who are the subject of criticism. We also condemn all those who mislead people in the name of religion and take advantage of innocent people. [SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0]The above are irrefutable and conclusive facts that confirm Sufi Shaikhs to be on the right path of Islam. [SIZE=+0] [/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0]As per Hadith (Tirmizi) of 73 Sects, Awliya Allah are the people who will insha-Allah get salvation and rewards on the Day of Judgment.[/SIZE]

For further reading click the following caption[SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0][/SIZE][/SIZE]

;​

[SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0]The rest of the Muslims insha-Allah, will also get salvation provided they learn Correct Islamic Faith in the Company of these pious Shaikhs and walk on the straight path of Islam.[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0][/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=+0]What is the straight path of Islam? [/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0]It is in Quran - " (O' Our Lord) Lead us to the Straight Path of Islam. The path of those who are bestowed with your grace (whom you have favored) and not of those who have gone astray." (Fateha - 6-7).[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0]It is in Quran - And whosoever obeys Allah (SWT) and the Messenger (Mohammad -SAWS ), then they will be in the company of those on whom Allah (SWT) has bestowed His Grace; like Prophets, the Siddiqun ( like Abu Bakr Siddique -RU ), the martyrs, and the righteous. And how excellent these companions are.’[SIZE=+0] (An-Nisa – 69).[SIZE=+0] [/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0]It is in Hadith - " [/SIZE]Allah's Messenger (SAWS) drew a line with his hand and said, "This is the straight path of Allah". He then drew lines to its right and to its left and said: "These are the other paths, which represent misguidance and at the head of each path sits a devil inviting people to it." He then recited: (this verse of Surah Al-An'Aam - 153) "And verily, this is My straight path, so follow it, and follow not other paths, for they will separate you away from His path". ([SIZE=+0]Musnad Ahmad, narrated by Abdullah Ibn Masud). [/SIZE]

[SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0]It is in Hadith - Prophet Mohammad (SAWS) said that out of 73 sects of Muslims, only one will be on the right path and the rest will be thrown into Hell Fire on the Day of Judgment (Tirmidhi).[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0][/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=+0]The above Quranic verses and Ahadith clearly show that the path of Awliya Allah / Sufi Shaikhs is the only straight path of Islam. All other paths lead people to Hell Fire.[/SIZE]

modern fakir

MPA (400+ posts)
[SIZE=+0]It is estimated that out of 1000 people who claim themselves to be Muslims in the world today, only 4 may be on the right path of Islam! [SIZE=+0]Let us find out the facts[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0]It is in Hadith - [SIZE=+0]Prophet Mohammad (SAWS) said “Jews got divided into seventy one groups and Christians got divided into seventy two groups and my nation will get divided into seventy three groups. All the groups will enter the Hell except one. They asked: “Allah’s (SWT) Messenger which one is it? He replied: “Those who will remain on the path on which I and my companions are today” narrated by Abu Dawood, Ibn Majah, and Ahmad.[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0]
It is in Hadith -
It is narrated on the authority of Abdullaah Ibn Amr (RU) that the Prophet (SAWS) said that the (Muslim) Ummah will divide into seventy-three groups; all of them will enter Hell except one, namely, the one that follows the way of the Prophet (SAWS), and that of his companions.(Tirmizi).[SIZE=+0]
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+0]Current State of Muslims in the World [/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0]Population of Muslim sects and their sub groups in the world is estimated to be over 1.2 billion (1,200,000,000). How can we know the actual number of real Muslims among this huge population? [/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0]There can be a simple way. If we divide 1.2 billion by 73, we may probably get this figure. (1,200,000,000/73) = 16,438,356. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0]Meaning, about 16.4 million people may be on the right path. But this figure is extremely doubtful because every sect has several sub groups and we do not know which sub group of a sect is on the right path. For our rough calculation, if we consider every sect to have at least 3 sub groups, then to find the actual number of people who are on the right path, we will have to divide 16,438,356 / 3 = 5,479,452. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0]Meaning, approximately 5.48 million could be real Muslims in the eyes of Allah (SWT). [/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0]The rest (1,200,000,000 – 5,479,452) = 1,194,520,548. Meaning over 1.194 billion may be treated as non-Muslims on the Day of Judgment.

[SIZE=+0]The above calculation shows that, out of 1,000 (one thousand) people who claim themselves to be Muslims in the world today, about 4 (four) are possibly the real Muslim in the eyes of Allah (SWT). The remaining 996 are likely to be thrown into hell fire permanently. [/SIZE][SIZE=+0][/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=+0]These are bare undeniable facts. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0]Every sect and every sub group claims that they are on the right path.[SIZE=+0] [/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0]How could this be possible? [/SIZE]
Followers of every sect explain Islamic issues in the light of Quranic verses and Ahadith. They present before us logical arguments to prove their points of view which look convincing on the face value. [SIZE=+0] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0]How could people deduce contradicting information from reading Quran and Hadith books? [/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0]The answer is simple. [/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0]Prophet Mohammad (SAWS) reformed Muslims in two ways. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0](i) By teaching Quran and acting upon the Quranic commandments. These aspects are covered in the study of Quran and Hadith.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0](ii) By cleansing and purifying peoples hearts and reforming their attributes (tazkia nafs) by personal attention. This aspect is covered under Islamic theology.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0]As understanding capacity of people differs from person to person, Prophet Mohammad (SAWS) paid personal attention towards people and expanded their spiritual abilities to absorb the message of Islam. For this purpose, he often cleared the doubts of people on 'one to one' basis. Hadith books are full of occasions when he corrected individuals and cleared their doubts in correct Islamic faith. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0]What does it mean? [/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0]It means that it is possible to get misled and lose the straight path of Islam if we study Quran and Hadith independently. We need a reliable Islamic Shaikh of Ihsan / Wali Allah who cautions us on your misunderstandings and clears our doubts as they crop up in our mind. Without this facility, we will not be able understand truthful Islamic beliefs. [/SIZE][SIZE=+0]
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+0]How Muslims got divided into so many sects? [/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0]Because they attempted to study Quran and Hadith independently and deduced meanings as per their limited understanding capacities. Read the life histories of the founders of all sects, you will know that all of them attempted to deduce the meanings of Quran and Sunnah as per their limited understanding. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0]Followers of various sects may keep arguing with you infinitely, but this is the fact of the matter. We have more than 73 sects, this itself is the testimony that the founders of these sects broke away from the mainstream Islam because of their misunderstanding of the basic Islamic beliefs.[SIZE=+0] [/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0]In spite of their major differences in basic faith, there is one thing on which all sects are united. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0]All of them agree upon the fact that prominent Sufi Shaikhs of Ihsan are good Muslims. They also accept them as Awliya Allah. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0]Nobody denies the virtuous Islamic deeds of Sufi Shaikhs of Ihsan. Ibn Taymiyyah, the founder of Salafis, praised Islamic virtues of Sufis. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0]All sects dispute with 'look alike Sufi Babas' , 'Mullahs' and 'so called Murshids' who cheat Muslims in the name of religion. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0]We also condemn all those who mislead people in the name of religion, try to impose their ill gotten views and take advantage of gullible Muslims. [/SIZE]
Some sects object to Sunni practice of asking for mediation of these respected souls. They object the Sunni practice, but never condemn the Shaikhs, rather have a high regard for them because of their virtuous deeds.[SIZE=+0] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0]Allah (SWT) also praises these Shaikhs in Quran.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0]It is in Quran - 'Behold the friends of Allah -SWT! On them shall come no fear, nor shall they grieve. These are they, who have believed in Allah-SWT and are mindful of Him (the feeling of closeness of Allah-SWT) and (have consequently abstained from everything evil). To them tidings come (from Allah -SWT) of a happy life both in this world and in Hereafter. The word of Allah -SWT is never revoked. This in itself is a great felicity (Younus - 62-64).[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0]In view of the above facts, we can conclude that there is one class of Muslims (Sufi Shaikhs of Ihsan / Awliya Allah) whose beliefs are accepted by all sects as truthful. Allah (SWT) also praises them in Quran. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0]Thus as per Prophet's (SAWS) Hadith, out of 73 sects, Sufi Shaikhs of Ihsan are the real Muslims who are on the right path. And insh-Allah, they will get salvation on the Day of Judgment. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0]The rest of the Muslims will also get salvation provided they correct their Islamic Faith and follow the foot steps of Prophet Mohammad (SAWS), his companions and Sufi Shaikhs of Ihsan. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0]Finding right path of Islam through books is very difficult, because we have thousands of books, translations of Quran and Ahadith done by people belonging to various sects. These books misguide and drag us away from the right path. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0]We need an honest teacher who is a friend of Allah (SWT) who could lead us to the right path of Islam. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0]How to find these honest teachers to learn Islam? [/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0]Real Sufi Shaikhs of Ihsan (not Sufi Babas who cheat people) are more pious and knowledgeable but hide their good deeds from people. They help in purification of minds of the people (tazkia nafs), correct people’s notions, educate them in inner values and significance of Islam and draw people’s attention towards Divine signs and secrets in the cosmos. They follow Prophet Mohammad’s (SAWS) foot steps in propagation of Islamic teachings and purification of people’s minds. Allah (SWT) has described them as His friends. It is very difficult to identify them among masses. If we find them, we should try to associate with them and learn Islamic teachings and practices in their company.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0]It is in Quran – ‘ O’ you who believe, Be afraid of Allah (SWT) and be with those who are truthful (Muslims) (At-Tauba – 119). At another place in Quran - And whosoever obeys Allah (SWT) and the Messenger (Mohammad -SAWS ), then they will be in the company of those on whom Allah (SWT) has bestowed His Grace; like Prophets, the Siddiqun ( like Abu Bakr Siddique -RU ), the martyrs, and the righteous. And how excellent these companions are.’ (An-Nisa – 69).[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0]The best way to find them is to judge them by their Correct Islamic Faith and exceptional Islamic character. There is a famous saying 'a man is known by the company he keeps'. Therefore, if you be in their company, you will also walk on the right path of Islam. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0]It is indeed difficult to find them among masses. Therefore, you pray Allah (SWT) to find one such teacher for you. For this purpose, sit quite, closing your eyes, leaving all your inhibitions and apprehensions, at least once during the day or night, after your Salah and concentrate your mind towards Allah (SWT). Consider, you are sitting in front of Him and He is looking at you and listening to whatever you are saying. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0]Pray earnestly, seeking His beneficence to guide you to right path of Islam and to find you a good teacher, a Shaikh of Ihsan, in whose company you can learn truthful Islam. Continue this practice until you find this teacher. When you find him, you heart will testify that this is the teacher you were looking for.[/SIZE]
Click Here for further Reading on the subject

[SIZE=+0]O’ Allah (SWT), kindly reveal the facts of things, as they are, and keep us Muslim while dying and unite us with the group of righteous people for the sake of the happiness of your beloved Prophet (SAWS).[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0]
mujib.gif

[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+0]It is in Quran - (Say O'Prophet - SAWS) My Sustainer is ever-near, responding to the call of whoever calls unto Him! (Hud - 61). [/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0]We testify that there is no (real) God, but Allah (SWT), and Mohammed (SAWS) is the messenger of Allah – SWT. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0]O’Allah –SWT, kindly enlighten us with the rightful beliefs and help us become good Muslims and provide us peace and honor in this world and salvation on the Day of Judgment. Ameen.[SIZE=+0] [/SIZE][/SIZE]

behzadji

Minister (2k+ posts)
If you want to seek some Awliya Allah, then perform salat hajat for that and ask Almighty to show you such a person. I can assure you that if you do it for 40 consecutive days, you would definitely get one to follow. It is the Talab (Demand and desire) which matters otherwise Allah says about the Jannah:

أَنُلۡزِمُكُمُوهَا وَأَنتُمۡ لَهَا كَـٰرِهُونَ

Shall we compel you to accept it (Hidayah) when you have a strong hatred for it? So if you are a sincere seeker then yes you would be guided definitely.

modern fakir

MPA (400+ posts)
Dont spread truth with hatred..if u think u are true spread it with peace and love..dont first slander other big scholars to make way for ur own scholars or sufis..i personally dont think sufi is the true religion..it is only Islam..which consists of Quran and Sunnah...but with all the differences with u..lets jus do it the right way..becuase our Prophet PBUH used to do Dawah in the nicest of the ways..
"Invite to the Way of your Lord (i.e. Islam) with wisdom and fair preaching, and argue with them in a way that is better. Truly, your Lord knows best who has gone astray from His Path, and He is the Best Aware of those who are guided." [al-Qur'aan, an-Nisaa'(16):125]

LOL ...so promoting AWLIYA ALLAH is hatred for Islam and Ibn Taymiyah ???? ...does this make sense ????...isnt their something known as disagreement ?

SalmanKhanN

MPA (400+ posts)
I went to the site..and i also read what u wrote..i styll dont understand..how it is different then i believe..the only difference is u keep adding the the friends of Allah SWT are only sufis..
i am how do u know that only they are friends of Allah..and they have the most knowledge..and the site you have is hating the people majority of the muslims around the world listen too..
Dr Zakir naik..u are hating on him on the site..How can i be sure that Sufi interpretation of the Quran is the right one..the way they interpret Quran is right..???how man?? i am so lost??
I dont understand that who the Quran is mentioning as righteous people are only sufis..it could be Dr Zakir Naik..or Other great scholars.. right?? is it a possibility..or Sufi is the only way??
what sheikhs Allah SWT is praising in Quran..can u name them?? and why Allah SWT didnt mention them by name in the Quran..and why are we told to hold to the Quran rather then Sufis..
can u plz name the sheikhs we should be following according to u???who are these sheikhs? and can u plz tell me how Allah SWT only chooses sufis time after time..and not other muslims?? is it because its already decided that sufism is right and everything else is wrong??

It is in Quran - ‘These are those who ripped their religion and divided themselves into sects. Allah (SWT) has nothing to do with them. (Al-Ana’am – 159).
WHEN ALLAH (SWT) CLEARLY STATES ...HE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THEM ...WHAT ARE WE THE FOLLOWERS SUPPOSED TO DO ???

SalmanKhanN

MPA (400+ posts)
You didnt promote ur Sufis which call are Friends of Allah..u started by hatred of Ibn Taymiyah
this is how u started.."""""Certain Muslim Sects stop people from the following of Imams of fiqh and say that people should read Quran and Hadith on their own and deduce what is right and wrong for them independently. While they preach this theory, they themselves follow Ibn Taymiyyah and Ibn Abdul Wahhab blindly.

It is important to note that once you start following Ibn Taymiyyah and Ibn Abdul Wahhab, you have joined Salafism at the expense of mainstream Islam for all practical purposes. As a Salafi /Ahle Hadith and the like minded you form distinct groups in Muslims. On the Day of Judgment you will be standing in front of Allah (SWT) along with Yazid, Ibn Abdul Wahhab and the like minded and your judgment will be done along with them. """""
LOL ...so promoting AWLIYA ALLAH is hatred for Islam and Ibn Taymiyah ???? ...does this make sense ????...isnt their something known as disagreement ?

SalmanKhanN

MPA (400+ posts)
What if after 40 days of pray i find out that Dr Zakir Naik is the right scholar..would i styll be wrong???
If you want to seek some Awliya Allah, then perform salat hajat for that and ask Almighty to show you such a person. I can assure you that if you do it for 40 consecutive days, you would definitely get one to follow. It is the Talab (Demand and desire) which matters otherwise Allah says about the Jannah:

أَنُلۡزِمُكُمُوهَا وَأَنتُمۡ لَهَا كَـٰرِهُونَ

Shall we compel you to accept it (Hidayah) when you have a strong hatred for it? So if you are a sincere seeker then yes you would be guided definitely.

ahmadalikhan

MPA (400+ posts)
بھائیو !

اصل اسلام وہ ہی ہے جو ایک زندہ قوّت ہو , اسی کے ماننے والوں کا فرقہ ٹھیک ہے , چاہے وہ صوفی ہو , مولوی ہو , سنی ہو , شیعہ ہو یا کوئی بھی ........... اگر وہ فرقہ بندی کو غلط سمجھتا ہے اور ایک غیرت مندانہ , مرد آزاد کی زندگی گزر رہا ہو تو وہی ٹھیک ہے. باقی سب لا حاصل بحث ہے . علامہ اقبال کے یہ اشعار قابل غور ہیں

1.GIF

2.GIF

اور
2.GIF