Music and islam

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
taul said:
--Brother babadeena,i'm appalled the way you complicate such a minor and simple issue.You heard the music even though you didn't understand wordings but the tone and music was loud and clear,so would you approve or disapprove of such beats and rhythms.There's absolutely nothing here to be paranoidal.Yes or no would suffice.
Brother Please show little bit of patience. This time I have seen the total video. I do NOT APPROVE THIS. NOT AT ALL. But first let the people should decide which component of "Music" are halal and Haraam and why then? Have you read last post in Urdu, what it is conveying now?

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
gazoomartian said:
taul said:
--Brother babadeena,i'm appalled the way you complicate such a minor and simple issue.You heard the music even though you didn't understand wordings but the tone and music was loud and clear,so would you approve or disapprove of such beats and rhythms.There's absolutely nothing here to be paranoidal.Yes or no would suffice.

bhai yeh baccha, babadeena, is just looking for recognition that he is very learned and mr-know-it-all.

Just tell him that he is and he will shut up. So simple.

beta babdeena!! you are very educated young lad, you know tonnes of ayahs by hearts, millions of ahadith, you are expert in copy&paste, you are an excellent 'maulana hujjati' except unfortunately you do not correctly interpret qur'an.

I will never forget that, a person of your education and qualification said something as ridiculous as this: even in Qur'an Muhammad (s.a.w.) said that He (s.a.w.) does not have any knowledge of unseen

Even a child muslim would know that only Allah has said in Qur'an, Muhammad (s.a.w.) did NOT

How terrible....... now let me have it. i am ready for you trashing me [funnny]
Gazoo,
My patience with you is running out. Will be Mode take care of you, or I am going to blast him off on board.

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dear Mode,

Please put some sense in GAZOO's head. He is Jaheel and moreover destroys each and every thread. I am not going to tolerate him and will reply him in same way, but that will be going to be very unfortunate.

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
--Brother babadeena,i'd appreciate if you would please let me know of the Ayaats regarding poetry being impermissible ( i wrote earlier as a gesture of expression of feelings for the substitute of any music) though i'm not a fan of any poetry but still would like to know.

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
taul said:
--Brother babadeena,i'd appreciate if you would please let me know of the Ayaats regarding poetry being impermissible ( i wrote earlier as a gesture of expression of feelings for the substitute of any music) though i'm not a fan of any poetry but still would like to know.

Defnitiely I will give you, but first now please enlighten you also which component of music are halal and haraam. I have given you definition and list?

A

abbasiali

babadeena said:
gazoomartian said:
taul said:

bhai yeh baccha, babadeena, is just looking for recognition that he is very learned and mr-know-it-all.

beta babdeena!! you are very educated young lad, you know tonnes of ayahs by hearts, millions of ahadith, you are expert in copy&paste, you are an excellent 'maulana hujjati' except unfortunately you do not correctly interpret qur'an.

I will never forget that, a person of your education and qualification said something as ridiculous as this: even in Qur'an Muhammad (s.a.w.) said that He (s.a.w.) does not have any knowledge of unseen

Even a child muslim would know that only Allah has said in Qur'an, Muhammad (s.a.w.) did NOT

Gazoo,
My patience with you is running out. Will be Mode take care of you, or I am going to blast him off on board.
Dear GM Sahab,

May I request you to watch and see the momentum of this hyper thread, let these participants concentrate in their search's and replies, thanks

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
What the hell is wrong with you maulvis lol , why are u always against everything that is fun and enjoyable...lol wrong crowd wrong place, no one cares

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
furry87 said:
What the hell is wrong with you maulvis lol , why are u always against everything that is fun and enjoyable...lol wrong crowd wrong place, no one cares

no kidding eh?

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
babadeena said:
Defnitiely I will give you, but first now please enlighten you also which component of music are halal and haraam. I have given you definition and list?

--Brother frankly to me any beat or a rhythm that sways your mind is haraam,be it the mixer,guitar,flute etc......ONLY duff (tambourine) as mentioned in the Hadeeth is permissible and any Naa't could be heard with the use of duff or simply without it.

gazoomartian

abbasiali said:
babadeena said:
gazoomartian said:
taul said:

Gazoo,
Dear GM Sahab,

May I request you to watch and see the momentum of this hyper thread, let these participants concentrate in their search's and replies, thanks

its hyper alright [funnny]

by the way, something totally unrelated. I attened a nikah today after Juma. The boy is 23, from hyderabad, India. the bride is Chinese Muslim convert of 2.5 years. Nice couple I must say. I hope they are happy ever after.

good thing she is a Canadian born english speaking girl. No telling how a brown might interpret if chinese bride starts speaking chinese on honey moon [hilar]

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
---Brother gazoomartian,i hope i've clarified your concerns since it's a very serious matter :| No room here for any misunderstanding!!

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
--Brother frankly to me any beat or a rhythm that sways your mind is haraam,be it the mixer,guitar,flute etc......ONLY duff (tambourine) as mentioned in the Hadeeth is permissible and any Naa't could be heard with the use of duff or simply without it.[/quote]

[quote:114v92et]Nutshell, if Music is not compromising your faith, or spreading "Fahseehee", then can be tolerated.
[/quote:114v92et]

Brother, which way you are now! If it is Naat, that is OK for you, then you believe that :
Khuda jis ko pakray Choray laay Muhammad
Muhammad jis ko pakray Choraa koo nahee sakda
(If God grabs someone Muhammad can set him Free but If Muhammad Grabs someone, noone can set him free)

Which kind of Naat for you are Halal and forbidden, please tell us?

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
gazoomartian said:
abbasiali said:
babadeena said:
gazoomartian said:
taul said:

Gazoo,
Dear GM Sahab,

its hyper alright [funnny]

by the way, something totally unrelated. I attened a nikah today after Juma. The boy is 23, from hyderabad, India. the bride is Chinese Muslim convert of 2.5 years. Nice couple I must say. I hope they are happy ever after.

good thing she is a Canadian born english speaking girl. No telling how a brown might interpret if chinese bride starts speaking chinese on honey moon [hilar]

Typically from a WatchDog,?

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
--No,Brother none of such stuff plain Naa't devoid of any such words like Qaseeda burdah shareef and ofcourse Humd.

gazoomartian

taul said:

--Brother gazoomartian,what are you implying here?i did not understand :| Would you please clarify.I believe if i'm not wrong you are pointing to this Ayat that i mentioned:

???? ???????? ????????? ????? ??????? ?????????? ????? ??????? ???????? (67:26)

Say: The knowledge is with Allah only, and I am but a plain warner;

--Ofcourse every word revealed on Our Beloved Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) Is the Word of Allah (SWT) which is inscribed in The Holy Qura'n and all the orders that came from Our Holy Prophet (Peace be upon him) are the Divine Words of Allah (SWT).

sorry, that was addressed to bababdeena. I put the address to him but you didnt see. Since I had your post open, I put in the reply. sorry if caused confusion.

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
taul said:
--No,Brother none of such stuff plain Naa't devoid of any such words like Qaseeda burdah shareef and ofcourse Humd.
Can u please give me a Naat, of your choice, the language should be understandable I will appreciate!!!
Brother, Since no one from the Board is coming to the Music component, NOW IF THEY ARE HARRAAM THEY ARE HARRAM FOR EVERYTHING. Allah only ordered us to send blessing (Darood on our Prophet(PBUH). Well it has not to be with Diff or Harmonium, or it should be then,

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
gazoomartian said:
taul said:

--Brother gazoomartian,what are you implying here?i did not understand :| Would you please clarify.I believe if i'm not wrong you are pointing to this Ayat that i mentioned:

???? ???????? ????????? ????? ??????? ?????????? ????? ??????? ???????? (67:26)

Say: The knowledge is with Allah only, and I am but a plain warner;

--Ofcourse every word revealed on Our Beloved Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) Is the Word of Allah (SWT) which is inscribed in The Holy Qura'n and all the orders that came from Our Holy Prophet (Peace be upon him) are the Divine Words of Allah (SWT).

sorry, that was addressed to bababdeena. I put the address to him but you didnt see. Since I had your post open, I put in the reply. sorry if caused confusion.

Shows Your Class and level of understanding. You cannot even understand what the topic we are discussing here. You are not Confused but a very serious problem, you suffer into selfjumpingmaniaintoeverythingwithoutanyunderstanding

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
--Here it is without any duff but i'm of the opinion even if it's supplemented with any duff as mentioned in hadeeth would still be fine.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAgUYuzixIo&feature=fvw[/video]

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSnX3m9T0OU&feature=related[/video]

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
I have little bit listened first video, because it is now my office time, I am running there. Tomorrow Inshallah I will catch on it, Which you like in the video:

a) Kalaam,
b) Melody voice and beat of his voice;
c) The way he is shaking himself (wajid)
d) Do you think he is doing Ebaadat.
Please leave your answer on board. I shall catch it.

thanks. Take care from Watchdog who has only one motive to spoil the show.

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
babadeena said:
I have little bit listened first video, because it is now my office time, I am running there. Tomorrow Inshallah I will catch on it, Which you like in the video:

a) Kalaam,

--Yes,Ofcourse.

b) Melody voice and beat of his voice;

--Yes and this ofcourse doesn't comprise of any musical instrument just like Qiraa't the more melodious voice is,the more you enjoy like Qari Abdul Basit.

c) The way he is shaking himself (wajid)

--Doesn't matter!! but once you get absorbed into the words being said you tend to just sway a bit,i consider this fine and normal as no musical instruments are involved,again inclusion of duff as mentioned in hadeeth would still be fine.

d) Do you think he is doing Ebaadat.

--Yes by sending darood Pak and NOT like any fard which is compulsory or Nafl as in Ibaadat.

Please leave your answer on board. I shall catch it.

thanks. Take care from Watchdog who has only one motive to spoil the show.