Mushrraf Support Protest

waseemmanno

Councller (250+ posts)
Assalam Alaikum,

If possible, please do circulate this in your groups and to all your contacts.

+++++++++

Salam,

People the date is near now (16 August), people in London and in UK who can attend please come forward now, need your names and phone numbers now.

The event planning has been done, posters, playcards and banners are ready, all we need is your participation...

Media has been invited, news items are appearing on channels like ARY, so everyone knows about this, so all we need is people to come forward and take part.

So, people in London get in touch with your names and numbers.

People in Pakistan or other places if you have any contacts who want to participate please let us know now ([email protected]).

Date: 16 August (Sunday),
Time: staring at 1 pm and finishing at 4 pm.

Venue: Pakistan High Commission, London.
Address:
High Commission for Pakistan
34 36 Lowndes Square
London
SW1X 9JN

Organised by: Musharraf Supporters Alliance.

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=1 ... 335&ref=mf
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=1 ... 427&ref=mf

See also:

http://musharrafsupporters.wordpress.co ... musharraf/

Please join us.

ThankyouProtest in London
"Pakistan First."

This event is planned to start at 1:00 pm on Aug 16, 2009 at Pakistan High Commission.

MileStone

MPA (400+ posts)
Losers from PML-N are not invited. They are only good at JALAO, GHERAO and PATTHRAO.
But again, this is happening in London, if they dare try to do that in London, their sorry ass will be thrown in jail, just like 1999, when this Bhagora [nawaz] was thrown in jail, and we all remember, how he started crying like a little girl. LOL. :mrgreen:

Tanweer.Amjad

Councller (250+ posts)
Why not in Islamabad where he has been the emperor for 8 years? OR was he just because of the support from UK, US and other sponsors.
Losers!!!

A

abbasiali

I wish I could witness this event, but please do let us know the exact numbers of participant, and I think, the number which is expected, you can publish all individual snaps as well, we would really like to see our elite's presence and full support of our beloved leader.

Regards

MQMLover

Voter (50+ posts)
Oye Milestone, agar kisi ki kick tumhari sitting par lag gai to milestone ki bajay hundred mile stone ban gao gay.

Ask this commando to come and lead his own protest and if he is brave enough, come without security guards as you have said this is London. Kisi aur ko bhagora kehnay say zara Murshraf ka status to batana, he is not bhagora but Beggora, begging everyone for and will remain a begger for the rest of his life.

A

abbasiali

PakPatriot1 said:
If Mr. Musahraf ever visited Canada, I will be honored to be his host.
WOW

Dear Paki

Don't forget me, I love to be one on one, on that occasion,

Regards

Tanweer.Amjad

Councller (250+ posts)
That is what a dictator needs to show his strength, begging through blogs to have a million supporters. This time it won't be the embassy personnel to welcome him as it was last time. I wish I could be in London to see what he actually is up to. I wonder for what he is collecting this support. May be he wants to come into Pakistani politics. So it means one party head is going to change. Is MQM ready for that?... LOL.

MQMLover

Voter (50+ posts)

^Tanweer

MQM would change their father if they get something in return but Musharraf is a Challa hua Kartoos now, nothing to offer for now and future.

Babbar Ghauri went to Lahore to request Shahbaz Sharif to persuade his brother if he could become new father of MQM.

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
Tanweer.Amjad said:
That is what a dictator needs to show his strength, begging through blogs to have a million supporters. This time it won't be the embassy personnel to welcome him as it was last time. I wish I could be in London to see what he actually is up to. I wonder for what he is collecting this support. May be he wants to come into Pakistani politics. So it means one party head is going to change. Is MQM ready for that?... LOL.

@NO, not at all. This is not necessary Musharaf must join MQM. Musharaf is more popular than MQM. How? See below:
MQM = Supporters from Urban Sidh
Musharaf = Supporters from Urban Sindh + Supporters from rest of the Pakistan.

I think all Anti Musharraf people are still in shocked to see this since they were always claiming that there is now no support of Musharraf. They, I think, in jealous phase same like NS who still see Musharraf in his dreams and still scare of him.
Well done Musharraf supporters, your efforts definitely remarkable and appreciable.
Keep it up,,,,,and best of luck.
Regards,,

MileStone

MPA (400+ posts)
MQMLover nick should be GanjuLover [nawaz](like the smile?? :mrgreen: ), as he seems to be the biggest supporter of NS on this site.
You dont even know, what and who you are, so I dont want to waste my time on you. You are IGNORED.

A

abbasiali

pakistanfirst said:
I think all Anti Musharraf people are still in shocked to see this since they were always claiming that there is now no support of Musharraf. They, I think, in jealous phase same like NS who still see Musharraf in his dreams and still scare of him.
Well done Musharraf supporters, your efforts definitely remarkable and appreciable.
Regards,,
You are right, anti Musharaf will come out from shock and will face the reality, when you guys will bring the Aug16th event on web, I was wondering, why you guys have not chosen Aug14th, this would have had made more Patriotic. (I believe so) or may be you guys don't want to ruin GRACE of Aug14th (Thanks for that)

Aug16th will definitely bring some conclusion, like, Musharaf is a gone case or not.

One of my friend claims Musharaf more popular than MQM, I am really wondering, why he thought so, for me MQM is a cause, unfortunately hijack by some opportunist, Musharaf was a dictator, history will remember him as a Dictator, and nothing else. and in dictatorship scenario, whole Pakistan love him.

Regards

Janab Abbasiali,
I think "the Dictator" has at least some support and "this dictator" is still important for an educated and developed world, where he regularly invited to had a series of valuable lectures, SINCERE Pakistanis should be proud of him, I said SINCERE. He will be remeber as DICTATOR if and only if the history being written by GEO or NS or our corrupt politicians otherwise a neutral writer will definitely give him a lable of True Leader.
Whatever be the turn out of 16th Aug but hopefully it will be more than what NS got when he came to Lahore airport from London during his self exile period (through a deal). Regarding not to arrange a rally on 14th Aug, any body who has a COMMON SENSE can easily understand it is coz of Sunday. Unfortunately there is no holiday on 14th Aug in London,,,,,,:-) :-)
Best of luck for Aug 16th.

A

abbasiali

pakistanfirst said:
Janab Abbasiali,
I think "the Dictator" has at least some support and "this dictator" is still important for an educated and developed world, where he regularly invited to had a series of valuable lectures, SINCERE Pakistanis should be proud of him, I said SINCERE. He will be remeber as DICTATOR if and only if the history being written by GEO or NS or our corrupt politicians otherwise a neutral writer will definitely give him a lable of True Leader.
Whatever be the turn out of 16th Aug but hopefully it will be more than what NS got when he came to Lahore airport from London during his self exile period (through a deal). Regarding not to arrange a rally on 14th Aug, any body who has a COMMON SENSE can easily understand it is coz of Sunday. Unfortunately there is no holiday on 14th Aug in London,,,,,,:-) :-)
Best of luck for Aug 16th.
Dear Pakistanifirst,

Thanks for being nice and polite,

History will remain history and no one can change, so lets see how the writer will mention him, Dictator or True Leader,

I am wondering, that so called Musharaf supporter cannot sacrifice their one days salary on him, Leader is more important than any thing,

I count these Educated and Sincere as ELITE class, who are still hoping some more benefits out of Musharaf.

And you yourself have predict the out come of Aug 16th, as this kind of invitationary events end with few people and nothing more than that.

Regards.

IMKKK

Minister (2k+ posts)
friends I am going to write a book, copy right reserved but you guys can use the title.
"Buzdil Commando"
if you like the title plz use as much as you want even when you write musharaf's [musharaf] (buzdil commando) name always write after his name

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
Musharraf Support Protest?
When Mush was in power, he had paticipants in "jalsas" that were govt employees and others that could have been forced in like school teachers, patwaris etc.
Any jalsa against Mush does not need such support groups.
To all Mush supporters, why not a rally in favor of Ayub Khan, Yahaya, Zia ul Haq also.

ashfak143

Voter (50+ posts)
i dont understand how people can be so stupid , support for musharraf ??? who musharraf ??? is it same musharraf who had shown "Awami Taaqat" and now begging for support ??? where that so called Awami Taaqat has gone ???

waseemmanno

Councller (250+ posts)
pakistanfirst said:
Regards,,

We'll rock InshALLAH!!! Thanks bro!!

waseemmanno

Councller (250+ posts)
abbasiali said:
pakistanfirst said:
Regards,,
You are right, anti Musharaf will come out from shock and will face the reality, when you guys will bring the Aug16th event on web, I was wondering, why you guys have not chosen Aug14th, this would have had made more Patriotic. (I believe so) or may be you guys don't want to ruin GRACE of Aug14th (Thanks for that)

Aug16th will definitely bring some conclusion, like, Musharaf is a gone case or not.

One of my friend claims Musharaf more popular than MQM, I am really wondering, why he thought so, for me MQM is a cause, unfortunately hijack by some opportunist, Musharaf was a dictator, history will remember him as a Dictator, and nothing else. and in dictatorship scenario, whole Pakistan love him.

Regards

First of all I thought better not say something but the second thought was why not. Let me tell you something you are no one to judge what Pakistani think, I respect Sir Musharraf as my leader not as a dictator. I wonder when people call out the word 'dictator' what does this exactly means? I would request you kindly enlight on this.

I am sorry if I am being bit rude but you must understand that you shouldn't be a representative of Pakistani history without any fact's research.

Sir Musharraf is a hero and will always be, whenever I tried to ask for justifications from his opposition there was nothing for them to say apart from roaming here and there. Further more this event is scheduled on 16th August which is a sunday to make easier for every working person to come. You never know what day might make a history, you never know my friend!!

Regards,

Waseem