Mushrraf Support Protest

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
waseemmanno said:
abbasiali said:
I wish I could witness this event, but please do let us know the exact numbers of participant, and I think, the number which is expected, you can publish all individual snaps as well, we would really like to see our elite's presence and full support of our beloved leader.

Regards

I was lucky to be there with many other well educated people who hold a vision for Pakistan!
WHAT DO U MEAN BY MANY? DOZEN , HUNDRED , OR THOUSAND.
ALSO, IF YOU CONSIDER YOURSELF WELL EDUCATED THEN YOU SENTENSE SHOULD HAVE BEEN LIKE THIS.
I was lucky to be there with many other well educated people who held a vision for Pakistan.

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
answer to all your bakwas Zaidi Qasim

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIIu9xdZw6E[/video][/quote]

This video didn't surprise me. when you are ruling without any conscious, you think that you are the only one who is patriotic and anyone who criticize you is unpatriotic. This is an army dictator's atittude..... Nothing to be proud of. Except those who praise a dictator ........

waseemmanno

Councller (250+ posts)
shaheedchoudry said:
THANKS GOD THAT RALLY IS FINISHED AND GORDON BROWN SHOULD BE HAPPY THAT HIS GOVT SURVIVED.

Well then Poor ya better stand up and save your current government coz we are not gonna let it survive.

waseemmanno

Councller (250+ posts)
Zaidi Qasim said:
waseemmanno said:
abbasiali said:
I wish I could witness this event, but please do let us know the exact numbers of participant, and I think, the number which is expected, you can publish all individual snaps as well, we would really like to see our elite's presence and full support of our beloved leader.

Regards

I was lucky to be there with many other well educated people who hold a vision for Pakistan!

Yap, others as well..... Emergancy, Marshal law, Sacking of Judiciary,placing own puppets as Judges,Selling Pakistani's to Amercican,Opening up the Drone policy, attacking own people, House arresting Judges with families,Making the Mockery of Pakistani Constitution, importing foreign Prime Minister, using Parliament as a rubber stamp( this still continue). This is the Kind of Vision you and other educated people have for Pakistan.

Let me add following to my posting for those who were there:

???? ?????? ??? ??? ???? ?? ?? ?? ??

Well do you think I am going to believe what exaggeration ya are putting on? You need to grow up thats all I can say. This forum is not made for a debate competition I guess!!

waseemmanno

Councller (250+ posts)
shaheedchoudry said:
waseemmanno said:
abbasiali said:

Regards

WHAT DO U MEAN BY MANY? DOZEN , HUNDRED , OR THOUSAND.
ALSO, IF YOU CONSIDER YOURSELF WELL EDUCATED THEN YOU SENTENSE SHOULD HAVE BEEN LIKE THIS.
I was lucky to be there with many other well educated people who held a vision for Pakistan.

hahahahahhahahaa ya made me laugh to be honest!!! Write down this sentence in ur copy and get it checked by ur english teacher in school. Thats all I can recommend.

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
hahahahahhahahaa ya made me laugh to be honest!!! Write down this sentence in ur copy and get it checked by ur English teacher in school. Thats all I can recommend.
I AM SURE YOU MEAN NOTEBOOK.