Muqabil 12th July 2016 - Rumours Of Imran Khan's Marriage

Sultan Alvi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ye Imran Khan ne kya tisree shaadi ka luuch talna shuru ker dia hai iss waqat? Please get married as many times as you want to but keep it private, as nobody is interested in this topic but you.

Phoebusrex

Senator (1k+ posts)
Sorry Mr. Klasra and Mr. Amir Mateen. You guys are as obsessed with Imran Khan as Darbaris of Nawaz Sharif. IK's interview with HT can be found here:

http://www.hindustantimes.com/lifes...-imran-khan/story-64IJAMtyQnqxTb0v1oKvQI.html

I went through the whole interview and purely the subject was marriage and not politics, so all the discussion was relevant to the interview. You cannot ask the Channel or the Newspaper to interview you for only politics or only wedding. This is choice of the program editor and not the interviewee.

Mr. Klasra, despite the fact that I respect your views in general, your consistent critical stance on Imran Khan is showing some personal venom, too. I do not know what is the reason behind this.

Praising Shahbaz Sharif for not discussing his marriages is not at all something to be appreciated. He evades this because he has used very objectionable means to force his marriages especially with some SP's wife. What about Hamza Shahbaz? What about Maryem Safdar? What about Nawaz Sharif? All these have no reason to discuss their marriages in public for their blemished characters.

And Mr. Klasra you are praising them. WoW. Hats off to you SIR.

Last edited: