mufti taqi usmani on FACEBOOK

hassanmustufa

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
to read the full article click here: http://www.central-mosque.com/fiqh/muftiface.htm
For summary read below:

please dont claim after reading the following that fb has apologized because it hasent, it only blocked the access to the page from pakistan or maybe only blocked that particular page but never apologised!!!

But for anyone who has any love for Prophet (Sallaho Alaihe Wassallam) even after Facebook has been unbanned then his dignity should not permit him to use this filthy site. The filthy site which has blasphemed Prophet (Sallaho Alaihe Wassallam).

I have been informed that for every visitor FaceBook earns $2.50. Brothers! Would you reward the filthy site which is guilty of blasphemy with $2.50 with each of your visit? Would you benefit them?

[94:4] and We raised high for you your name.
The name of Rasul-ullah (Sallaho Alaihe Wassallam) has been raised to an extent that not a moment goes by without someone raising the proclamation somewhere on the globe:

At least they should be made to feel it in their pockets. They should be shown that Muslims havn’t lost their dignity and self-respect.

I would particularly like to appeal to my young ones about this “Internet phenomenon” which has caught them and sweeping them along and it has become their favourite past time. Can you not make a small sacrifice? Can you not abandon one of your pursuits for protecting the honour of Rasul-ullah (Sallaho Alaihe Wassallam)?
Nobody is asking for your life! Nobody is asking for your wealth! You are being asked to sacrifice a favourite of yours for the sake of honour and dignity of Rasul-ullah (Sallaho Alaihe Wassallam).

But we also have responsibility in this world and may Allah (SWT) give us the ability to fulfil our responsibilities in this world (Ameen).

Last edited:

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ehraz bro
Assalam-o-alaikum
I could reply you in same manner you have posted.
Dont drag ISA AS second coming or not, or make fun of it. I know your belief, so mind your language before you write anything about REAL PROPHETS..
Because it will open many replies regarding FALSE MESSIAH & PROPHETS.
Hope you will understand.
Jaza-k-ALLAH

Ehraz

MPA (400+ posts)
Ehraz bro
Assalam-o-alaikum
I could reply you in same manner you have posted.
Dont drag ISA AS second coming or not, or make fun of it. I know your belief, so mind your language before you write anything about REAL PROPHETS..
Because it will open many replies regarding FALSE MESSIAH & PROPHETS. Hope you will understand. Jaza-k-ALLAH
Wassalam Biomat,

I was not making fun of Isa(as) all I just made fun of the thoughts which say he'll come back from heave. Let me know how he was able to fly with his body into heaven. In quran there is NO SINGLE Ayat which provide any reason for his Rafah. I am just curious. No Offence meant.

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Assalam-o-alaikum
Bro, i have told you that dont drag it here.
For your curiosity & food for thought..
HOW HAZRAT ADAM AS & BIBI HAWWA AS descended to earth from heaven..
ALLAH has all the powers. About proof in Quran. Again there are many things which are not presented in Quran.
For Example WHO IS KHIZR AS, what was his status.. WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM, HOW HE DIED etc
Point is this issue is debatable & not mandatory for IMAAN or MANDATORY FOR GOING INTO JANNAH..
I can post counter question regarding your PROPHET in same way but i will not.
Go to www.thecult.info & www.ahmedi.org & enlighten your self from those who have written & researched a lot in similar topics with PROOFS from your PROPHET BOOKS & AUTHENTIC HADITH & QURANIC TRANSLATIONS.
Hope you will understand
Jaza-k-ALLAH

Ehraz

MPA (400+ posts)
Assalam-o-alaikum
ALLAH has all the powers. About proof in Quran. Again there are many things which are not presented in Quran.
For Example WHO IS KHIZR AS, what was his status.. WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM, HOW HE DIED etc
Point is this issue is debatable & not mandatory for IMAAN or MANDATORY FOR GOING INTO JANNAH..
Go to www.thecult.info & www.ahmedi.org & enlighten your self from those who have written & researched a lot in similar topics with PROOFS from your PROPHET BOOKS & AUTHENTIC HADITH & QURANIC TRANSLATIONS.
Hope you will understand
Jaza-k-ALLAH
Biomat bro, why are so busy to make fool of yourself? You should read Quran and stop listing what Molvis tell.
[3:60] Surely, the case of Jesus with Allah is like the case of Adam. He created him out of dust, then He said to him, ‘Be!,’ and he was.
Where says Allah in Quran He has descended HAZRAT ADAM AND BIBI HAWA FROM HEAVEN? OOOH My Goodness!
What kind of prove? NONE OF YOU WERE ABLE TO SHOW ME ONE SINGLE AYAT FROM THE QURAN ALTHOUGH YOU HAVE COMPREHENSIVE KNOWLEDGE ABOUT IT. I feel bored by your same lame over120 year old accusations... cut off the discussion right here.

Last edited:

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Bro Ehraz
Got bored so quickly. :-) I know why.
Anyway i will stick to my main point. Never insult any true Prophet, including Hazrat ISA AS, regardless of your believe in his death or ascending to Heavens.
Agreed on that..
I have seen bro Waseem have edited your post. you should have edited yourself.
Any way. I can pray for you only.. May ALLAH give all of us Hidayat..

Last edited:

Ehraz

MPA (400+ posts)
Bro Ehraz Got bored so quickly. :-) I know why.
Really? AMAZED! :-)
Anyway i will stick to my main point. Never insult any true Prophet, including Hazrat ISA AS, regardless of your believe in his death or ascending to Heavens.
I would never ever INSULT OR MAKE FUN OF ANY PROPHET OF ALLAH.
Any way. I can pray for you only.. May ALLAH give all of us Hidayat..
AGREED!

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
[FONT=&quot]فَأَزَلَّهُمَا ٱلشَّيْطَٰنُ عَنْهَا فَأَخْرَجَهُمَا مِمَّا كَانَا فِيهِ ۖ وَقُلْنَا ٱهْبِطُوا۟ بَعْضُكُمْ لِبَعْضٍ عَدُوٌّۭ ۖ وَلَكُمْ فِى ٱلْأَرْضِ مُسْتَقَرٌّۭ وَمَتَٰعٌ إِلَىٰ حِينٍۢ {2:36**[/FONT]
Then the Satan caused the twain to slip on account thereof, and drave them forth from that which the twain were in. And We said: get ye down, one of you an enemy unto anot her, and for you on the earth shall be a resting-place and enjoyment for a season.
[FONT=&quot]پھر شیطان نے دونوں کو وہاں سے پھسلا دیا اور جس (عیش ونشاط) میں تھے، اس سے ان کو نکلوا دیا۔ تب ہم نے حکم دیا کہ (بہشت بریں سے) چلے جاؤ۔ تم ایک دوسرے کے دشمن ہو، اور تمہارے لیے زمین میں ایک وقت تک ٹھکانا اور معاش (مقرر کر دیا گیا) ہے[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]قَالَ ٱهْبِطُوا۟ بَعْضُكُمْ لِبَعْضٍ عَدُوٌّۭ ۖ وَلَكُمْ فِى ٱلْأَرْضِ مُسْتَقَرٌّۭ وَمَتَٰعٌ إِلَىٰ حِينٍۢ {7:24**[/FONT]
Allah said: get ye down, one of you an enemy unto anot her; and for you on the earth there shall be a habitation and provision for a season.
([FONT=&quot]خدا نے) فرمایا (تم سب بہشت سے) اتر جاؤ (اب سے) تم ایک دوسرے کے دشمن ہو اور تمہارے لیے ایک وقت (خاص) تک زمین پر ٹھکانہ اور (زندگی کا) سامان (کر دیا گیا) ہے[/FONT]

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Without the help of the USA nothing is possible for the sleepy giants of Islam - Pakistan!

hergrandchildrenuh2.jpg

Abdul Allah

Minister (2k+ posts)
Wassalam Biomat,

I was not making fun of Isa(as) all I just made fun of the thoughts which say he'll come back from heave. Let me know how he was able to fly with his body into heaven. In quran there is NO SINGLE Ayat which provide any reason for his Rafah. I am just curious. No Offence meant.

oh come on
please

you want to get one Ayath? I can show you MANY
but you know what is the problem?
you prefer Tafsir written by your people that comes just 120 years ago and neglect all other translation and tafsir that is with us from 1400 years.

to support your Akaida you people translate Quran as you wish and neglect translation and tafsir that was from start with us.
you deny any miracle
for you one example of your jamat mis handling with translation of Quran to show miracles as an ordinary event

2hs94x0.png

2i0c0zl.png

But Tafsir Ibn Kathir said
(And it parted, and each separate part became like huge mountain.) meaning, like mighty mountains. This was the view of Ibn Mas`ud, Ibn `Abbas, Muhammad bin Ka`b, Ad-Dahhak, Qatadah and others. `Ata' Al-Khurasani said, "It refers to a pass between two mountains.'' Ibn `Abbas said, "The sea divided into twelve paths, one for each of the tribes.'' As-Suddi added, "And in it there were windows through which they could see one another, and the water was erected like walls.'' Allah sent the wind to the sea bed to make it solid like the land. Allah says:

And Tafsir Jalalayn(by Imam Jilal ud din a Mujadid i the list of you Ahmadis) said
God, exalted be He, says: Thereupon We revealed to Moses: ‘Strike the sea with your staff’, and he struck it, whereupon it parted, it split into twelve parts, and each part was as a mighty mountain, between each of these parts were paths which they followed, such that not even the saddles or the felts of the riders were touched by water.

Ehraz
So dont you think what ever we will present from past 1400 years you will deny it on the basis of translation from your source that are 120 years old?

Abdul Allah

Minister (2k+ posts)
Wassalam Biomat,

by they way you might not be making fun of Isa AS but your MGA surely did
and i am not talking about where he was talking about biblical reference of Isa AS
I am talking about his attack on Isa AS while using Quran

Abdul Allah

Minister (2k+ posts)
Wassalam Biomat,

Ehraz tell me will you accept translation and tafsir written by a Mujadid( a mujadid that is in the list of Ahamdis as mujadid) ?

Abdul Allah

Minister (2k+ posts)
Wassalam Biomat,

I wish that thread may not be closed by any oneone

Last edited:

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Assalam-o-alaikum
Brother Atensari & Abdul ALLAH.
Thats why i didnot want to drag this thread to MIRZA EXPOSITION.
I said that I KNEW WHY YOU ARE BORED. Because i knew that where Bro EHRAZ want to drag this thread to. If he really wanted to know the truth, he should have edited his post himself & then proceed with enlightenment rather continuing his rhetoric of making fun of ISA AS.
I could have done same for Mirza. But i didnot. Even i didnot posted the WRONG ARABIC SENTENCE WROTE BY (so called scholar affluent in arabic) MIRZA.
All because i just wanted to point out that you can make fun of MULLAHS(MURABBIS in your term) , MUSLIMS, ARABS but please dont make fun of PROPHETS even if you dont believe on them or least any incident related to them.
MAY ALLAH GIVE HIDAYAT TO ALL OF US..

Salik

Senator (1k+ posts)
Assalam-o-alaikum
Hope you will understand
Jaza-k-ALLAH

Just an addition....The event of Mairaj...