MQM Tried External involvement in pakistan

jhootaylog

MPA (400+ posts)

MQM's 1st Letter to Consulate General of China

Muttahida Qaumi Movement(Altaf)'s 1st Letter to Consulate General of China, letter was signed & posted in July 2001 by
Nasreen Jalil(MQM-A), MQM wanted to destabilize Karachi / Pakistan & they tried to put blaime on others

Letter-to-china-Consul-General.jpg

Nasreen Jalil(MQM-A)'s 2nd Letter to Consulate General of China, this letter was also written in July 2001 & according to the
letter ANP is engaged in terrorism, drug mafia, extortionist mafia, etc. The fact is MQM(A) is playing a big game.

2nd-Letter-to-China-Consul-general.jpg

Last edited:

maksyed

Siasat.pk - Blogger
اب جھوٹے لوگ بولیں گے کہ یہ خط بھی جعلی ہے

[MENTION=21181]jhootaylog[/MENTION] ,i meant MQM Chouran Wala's Supporter not you, ur ID creates problem :P .... hopes u don't mind ....:)

Last edited:

Khurram.k

Senator (1k+ posts)
@jhootaylog I don't know who is releasing these letters. If these letters are a try to involve international community then what do you say about ZM and other MINISTERS leaking information to US ambassador. I am sure you believe US wants to break Pakistan so what are they doing?http://www.dawn.com/2011/09/05/issues-with-mqm-pinching-ppp-for-2-years-wikileaks.htmlYour and others reply would be highly appreciated.
I love your avatar and your ID name . As for your concern... what are they doing ... they are leaking info as well ... my friend , that's why we are in the favor of complete change in Pakistan ... as for the terrorist party tho', changing everything in Pakistan won't necessarily mean change for good in Karachi ..for more reasons than one but the biggest reason being the existance of this terrorist party/group with a huge arsinal . Some smuggled , some looted and some conspired weapons ... for one reason only ,THEY WANNA HELP AMERICA BREAK PAKISTAN . That being said , you have to stop those leaks somewhere ... everyone else is doing it to gain power in pakistan , to be empowered , to have the ministries of Pakistan BUT these A holes are doing it with a completely different agenda ... They want an independant state of karachi and surroundings ... They want another Bangladesh , they wanna kill who looks , thinks , talks , dresses differently than them . You asked what's the difference ? This my friend , IS THE DIFFERENCE !

WatanDost

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Altaf nai apni TALAQ rukwaney kai liye bhi aik letter likha ho ga
I am sure:lol::lol::lol:[hilar][hilar]

next2saint

MPA (400+ posts)
i dont get it.. MQM is in power.. and begging for help from chineese consulate?

why wud other clean ur mess when u cant manage ur own house...

For those who doesnt understand Chineese: 'Lin Jianming' means 'Ami Jaan' :p

humdaan

Senator (1k+ posts)
i dont get it.. MQM is in power.. and begging for help from chineese consulate?

why wud other clean ur mess when u cant manage ur own house...

For those who doesnt understand Chineese: 'Lin Jianming' means 'Ami Jaan' :p
america and europe is dictating pakistan,why because we take loan from them,pakistan army openly supporting america in war of terror,imran khan inviting american ambassador for charity.imran supporter claim imran biggest achievement is shuket khanum,and university both are running by charity collecting good amount from american and european passport holders,when imran,nawaz meeting with european and american ambassader iam sure they are not discussing their colour full life.pakistan heavily rely on america and europe this a fact.when you rely on some one then negotiation do happen most of the time one sided.mqm is the only party of pakistan they keep always pakistan first when they do negotiation.i dont no altaf hussain letter to tony blair is fake or original.let assume its original then i ask dumb fu....g idiot pti supporter atleast read that letter most of the thing mention in letter is betterment for karachi sind and pakistan.i personally feel pti is the party of attention seeker and me first attitude but extremely lacking knowledge.