MQM NEWS Different in Express News Lahore & Karachi Ed

xiaahmad

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Express News Proved that either they are Sold out or they are Afraid of MQM :lol:

5owqax.jpg

Link:
http://twitpic.com/4ssdit

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Assalam-o-alaikum
XIA bhai well done. Yes most of the media outlets are afraid of MQM for sure.
I have seen it yesterday.
Even Police & rangers were telling shopkeepers to close the shops, even bikers were on road firing in air.. WOW. Trust me i am not making this up..
Great show of power.(clap)

SaadKnight

Senator (1k+ posts)
Only 1 possible explanation for this.

In Lahore MQM is not that strong vs in Karachi so they may have published the real one in Lahore and the false one in the Karachi edition.

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
You people have nothing better to do than come up with crap stories about MQM... There are many problems in Pakistan... Our country is under threat....and you people are doing this

This really is an MQM obsessed forum

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
Assalam-o-alaikum
XIA bhai well done. Yes most of the media outlets are afraid of MQM for sure.
I have seen it yesterday.
Even Police & rangers were telling shopkeepers to close the shops, even bikers were on road firing in air.. WOW. Trust me i am not making this up..
Great show of power.(clap)

BIOMAT bhai,
I do not condone what MQM did but people were arrested and wouldnt it be better if we waited for the courts to punish without saying who did what.
I do not see anyone condemning so many deaths of MQM members and no killers caught

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Brother Elipst.
Assalam-o-alaikum
I respect your views. I didnot lied, if you live in Karachi you will know every party does it when they want to observe strike.
So i am not against MQM, you can watch my postings. I am against those who USE TERROR TO IMPOSE THEIR VIEWS.
We condemn TTP for same while we adopt similar methodology.
Now back to killings of MQM workers, brother there are so many people killed in last 15 years who belong to many political & religious parties & some are common people..
So just calculate the time MQM remained in POWER.. What they achieve by doing so..
I know getting justice is v difficult in PAKISTAN, but what is the crime of common man.
Why he has to close his business, why his car or property is burnt..
If common man relative killed, what he will do, strike call , burning..
If u were in Karachi on monday, did u watch with your own eyes what was the situation on MA JINNAH ROAD, SHAHRA-E-FAISAL & many streets of karachi. So much terror on the face of common people. Ladies waiting for transport, children etc etc.
Every one was is panic.. I have experienced similar incident on benazir murder evening..
SO WHATS THE CRIME OF COMMON PEOPLE. WE HAVE ELECTED ALL THESE PARTIES, IS THIS OUR CRIME.
Sorry for all those who are being killed in all over pakistan.
I hope u understand my feelings. Jaza-k-ALLAH

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
But, I have a question... Why are the dates in both these pictures so different. First one is of March and the second one is of May. Why??
Assalam-o-alaikum
Aqeel bhai. I have pasted links of online paper of that date. Go there & watch yourself.

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
yes bro. You are right.

صورت حال دن بدن گھمبیر ہوتی جا رہی ہے
پہلے نشہ صرف بلّی کرتی تھی پھر فوکس کے نیوز ریڈر سے شیرنگ ہوئی
اور افسوس اب سوٹا ہمارے بھائی نے بھی لگانا شروع کر دیا

United4Pak

Minister (2k+ posts)
They are feeding what people want to hear in Karachi and Lahore so we are as much responsible for yellow journalism as much as these newspapers.

aqeel813

Minister (2k+ posts)

صورت حال دن بدن گھمبیر ہوتی جا رہی ہے
پہلے نشہ صرف بلّی کرتی تھی پھر فوکس کے نیوز ریڈر سے شیرنگ ہوئی
اور افسوس اب سوٹا ہمارے بھائی نے بھی لگانا شروع کر دیا

Jhoolay laaaalll.... :sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:
(bigsmile)