MQM IS A TERRORIST GROUP OR NOT? UR OPINION?

PAKI-MEHBOOB

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zS-j0Ue2EZg&feature=PlayList&p=2C67CB7A5E32D5FA&index=6[/video]

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meBCUPM6qQ0&feature=related[/video]

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiN2Ump_Hq8&feature=PlayList&p=FD3682DB7AED5BB8&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=39[/video]

farazkhii

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: MQM IS A TERRORIST GROUPE OR NOT UR OPINION........

No MQM is not a terrorist group, if MQM is a terrorist group then ANP, PPP, NAWAZ LEAGUE, Jamat-e-Islami, Sunni Tehreek all groups are terrorist groups bcz these all parties do the same thing in karachi like MQM . So, if the MQM is a terrorist group then .........

shafan

Citizen

Mqm is not a terrorist groupe this is just a mindset of fuderals who cant see midle class people come on power and they use some midle class like some peoples here to put bad image of a party like MQM I think MQM is a only party who work for Pakistan....maybe they did some mistakes because to get survive... in this kind of enviroment any one can do mistakes...but they are a real democrate peoples in Pakitan....Do support middle class people of Pakistan and help them....People like Imran Khan Nawaz Sharif wants to destroy MQM because they know by having MQM in karachi they can't fulfill thier agenda's they have a dar in thier mind if MQM come in whole pakistan then whats gonna happen with them......Imran is filling cases agains Altaf Hussain but he fails to do that....Ask Imran if he is really honest why don't he file cases against Nawaz Sharif or Asif Zardari....becuase if he doest that they willl kick him out from the earth......guyz if you are real pakistani then support Pakistan and support each and every one who love and care for pakistan.....Stop permoting AGents like Imran Khan or Nawaz Sharif....Do help yourself and help Pakistan as welll thanks......

khalid100

Minister (2k+ posts)

Oh ....
Not again.....
Lets get out of this mentality now....
We all know they are as good as any other political party in Pakistan and as bad as well.
If given an opportunity, they will get political benefit and if pushed to wall, they will retaliate.
But tell me one thing, which major political party doesn't do this?
We are all the same, if given a chance we will commit the sin and if we don't get a chance, we become pious.

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)

khalid100 said:
Oh ....
Not again.....
Lets get out of this mentality now....
We all know they are as good as any other political party in Pakistan and as bad as well.
If given an opportunity, they will get political benefit and if pushed to wall, they will retaliate.
But tell me one thing, which major political party doesn't do this?
We are all the same, if given a chance we will commit the sin and if we don't get a chance, we become pious.

Are you the same brother of about 2 months ago in this site who used to post similar kinds against MQM,but now I see, you are an entirely changed person. Mubarak ho Bhai,
BUT do not forget to criticise MQM that is something logical and has waitage init. We always welcome criticism on us, and that's how we improve ourselves.
thanks bro.

khalid100

Minister (2k+ posts)

PakPatriot1 said:
Are you the same brother of about 2 months ago in this site who used to post similar kinds against MQM,but now I see, you are an entirely changed person. Mubarak ho Bhai,
BUT do not forget to criticise MQM that is something logical and has waitage init. We always welcome criticism on us, and that's how we improve ourselves.
thanks bro.

I'm same person and still stand by the posts that i posted. Maybe we all get carried away in the heat of the moment. But it is time to move on. We all love Pakistan and there are other more important problems of Pakistan as well ;)
Also u'd agree there are people supporting MQM and still spreading hate against Punjab. End of the day it is Pakistan that suffers not MQM or Punjab etc...
I wish we all realize it.

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)

Yes off course we have to come out of our petty politics. We should not target any community in Pakistan. This politics of hate will ruin our future. Look in the following what I wrote about Punjabis at the other thread of this site:-

Not all Punjabis are evils and not all Muhajirs are angels or vice versa. Every community has goods and bads in it. You can not single out any one community based on some of its people's mistakes.
I am a Pakistani but I am a son of a Muhajir. I am affiliated with MQM since when ALtaf Bhai started his politics on Honda 50. I always support MQM, vote MQM and finance MQM but I pin point them their mistakes too. You know what is good about this party? They always listen to the logic. They were told to change their politcs from Muhajirs to Muttahida and they accepted it. Recently, it was adviced to them to not to do any "pange baazi" with Imran Khan and they listened that and now they are not putting any attention on him. They are just letting him abusing MQM but they are not replying him. A day will come when Imran will recognise his mistakes.
So mere Bhai, we have to come out of this politics of hate. If we want to survive as a pakistani, we have to accept each other and as a nation we have to struggle jointly against feudalism in Paksitan because this is the root cuase of our problems. How do we eliminate them? we have to educate ourselves and teach other deprived Pakistanis. Always think big man, always think big.
If you feel pain in your heart for Pakistan, just do one thing, if you can afford, take responsibility to bear the expenses for the education of one poor
Pakistani child. For that, you no need to run any NGO or give the donation to any organization. You just do it with the child of your house servant.
Believe me , if everyone of us who is living abroad starts this right away, imagine how many Pakistanis will be educated after 15 years? then we can bring the revolution in our motherland.
Bhai ab BHASHAN BAAZI ka waqt nahi raha. Ab amal ka waqt hai. NOW OR NEVER.

The bottom line is, we have to educate ourselves and generations to come.

nation.lost.in.past

Voter (50+ posts)
NO MQM IS THE ONLY MIDDLE CLASS POLITICAL PARTY IN PAKISTAN RIGHT NOW, IN FACT I THINK JAMATE ISLAMI IS THE TERRORIST AND ANTI PAKISTAN, THEIR PAST IS A PROOF.. P.S. I M NOT A MOHAJIR NEITHER I M FROM KARACHI

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
nation.lost.in.past said:
NO MQM IS THE ONLY MIDDLE CLASS POLITICAL PARTY IN PAKISTAN RIGHT NOW, IN FACT I THINK JAMATE ISLAMI IS THE TERRORIST AND ANTI PAKISTAN, THEIR PAST IS A PROOF.. P.S. I M NOT A MOHAJIR NEITHER I M FROM KARACHI

But you are Pakistani, right?
That's all we want to hear from every Pakistani.
MQM Zinda baad
Pakistan Painda baad

Syed Daud

Voter (50+ posts)

Jis party ka leader 15 years sa out of country huu wohh kaseaa Pakistanii party huu saktii haii , Altaf kud tu bahir maza kar rehaaaa haii and pakistanii poor logooo kii bat kartaa haii, its a joke,

jazbaedil

Voter (50+ posts)
hai bicharay mqm walay, buhut koshish kartay hain k log unn ko 'normal' party maan lain, lol =)). Sorry bhai log, aap hindu ki nasal ho aur wohi raho gay, jao bhagwan ki pooja karo, jaisay aap k dosray hindu bhai log kartay hain, idhar pakistan se niklo, musalmanon main aap dehshatgard mqm walon ka kia kaam????

irfan123

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
jazbaedil said:
hai bicharay mqm walay, buhut koshish kartay hain k log unn ko 'normal' party maan lain, lol =)). Sorry bhai log, aap hindu ki nasal ho aur wohi raho gay, jao bhagwan ki pooja karo, jaisay aap k dosray hindu bhai log kartay hain, idhar pakistan se niklo, musalmanon main aap dehshatgard mqm walon ka kia kaam????

Yaar tum mujhey koye punjabi lagty hoo...Dekho Mhajir india key baohut alagh alagh cities say karachi ayee hain...or zyada ter un cities say aye hain jhaan india me bhi muslman zyada hotey they or hain like hydrabad,ali garh delihi or aesey bohut sii cities....leken punjabi tu zyada ter sickoon ki ulad hain....tum log ko tum in mahajeron ki waja say paka pakya Pakistan milgya esliye tu tum log lote ker kha rahey hoo....Leken again now we all are pakistani political difference apni jaga mugar zaban ko or haton ko typer kartey waqt control karna achi bath hai.....give respect and get respect...agar aap khety hoo key mqm apney aap ko achi jamath sabith karney ki khosis kar rahi hai tu kya ghulath kar rahi hai...wo tu hai hi achi jamath...mugar fuderal logon ki zheniyath ney usko bundam karney ki bohut khosish ki hai..mugar allahumdullila aajh subh say organize jamath MQM hi hia.....leader bhaley bahar hai mugar wahan sey beth kar yahan per mojude logon sey acha kam kar rha hai....or meray bahai MQM me punjabi bhi hian for ur info..................jub nawaz sharif jasey loteron jo pakistan ka khoon chose chose kar kha chukey hain...apney aap ko mhozib samjhtey hai..tu MQM tu allahumdullila hai hi ek mohzib jamath......

khalid100

Minister (2k+ posts)
jazbaedil said:

Hey man,
That's not nice words comments about your fellow Pakistani brothers. It will only increase hatered between people.
Thats all i can say.
I think we need cool heads from both the ends to calm down the situation.

Jury

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
jazbaedil said:
(1) hai bicharay mqm walay, buhut koshish kartay hain k log unn ko 'normal' party maan lain, lol =)).
(2) Sorry bhai log, aap hindu ki nasal ho aur wohi raho gay, jao bhagwan ki pooja karo,
jaisay aap k dosray hindu bhai log kartay hain, idhar pakistan se niklo, musalmanon main aap dehshatgard mqm walon ka kia kaam????

(1) You're utterly wrong. MQM is a movement not the party.
(2) I can understand your frustration. By giving derogatory remarks, you've showed your frustration.

Definitely a party which has tortured and forced people to vote for them. Had they been so democratic they wouldn't need to cast 15000 votes per person. If they are so much of a democratic party i don't see any reason for them to have weapons. Their leaders started crying when the IG and CCPO told the sindh govt to inspect for weapons in each house. If they are really so democratic and popular they should hand their guns in and let the people decide under a UN administered election cell. A party which wins on the basis of fear among residents and plays the ethnic card to win elections should have a competition free of guns to see where it lies.

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
aliazim2000 said:
Definitely a party which has tortured and forced people to vote for them. Had they been so democratic they wouldn't need to cast 15000 votes per person. If they are so much of a democratic party i don't see any reason for them to have weapons. Their leaders started crying when the IG and CCPO told the sindh govt to inspect for weapons in each house. If they are really so democratic and popular they should hand their guns in and let the people decide under a UN administered election cell. A party which wins on the basis of fear among residents and plays the ethnic card to win elections should have a competition free of guns to see where it lies.

I am sure you don't live in Karachi. At the time of next elections, please come to Karachi and observe the people's excitement and sensation in favor of MQM. 10-12 years of kids buy MQM flag from their pocket money and erect that flag on their bicycles and they all become workers of MQM. You can see this scene in all over Karachi.
What do you think on that??? Still MQM is an unpopular partyt??? Do they get millions of votes just because they creat fear amongst their voters???
That's absolutely non-sense.
Come out of your sweet dreams and face the reality. And the reality is .......MQM is the most popular party of urban sindh........

Jury

PakPatriot1 said:
aliazim2000 said:

They made hue and cry, because, IG & CCPO tried to get licensed weapons from the people of Karachi. Licensed weapons are not illegal at all. Govt get revenue from the fee of license weapons. For illegal weapons, Police don't need any permission through out the PAKISTAN. If CCPO & IG are really interested, they should go to SOHRAB GOTH, at AL ASIF SQUARE. Where illegal weapons are easily available. But, it will only be done, when they have clear conscience.

Jury

aliazim2000 said:
[/quote]

They made hue and cry, because, IG & CCPO tried to get licensed weapons from the people of Karachi. Licensed weapons are not illegal at all. Govt get revenue from the fee of license weapons. For illegal weapons, Police don't need any permission through out the PAKISTAN. If CCPO & IG are really interested, they should go to SOHRAB GOTH, at AL ASIF SQUARE. Where illegal weapons are easily available. But, it will only be done, when they have clear conscience.

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Let's be serious about the MQM. I don't share the comments posted by another reader .I don't want to start another sectarian war among people who speak different languages and only beacuse they speak a different language , they somehow treated differently within the country. I don't even like the idea of those who migrated 62 years ago, still like to be called Muhajir's.Their brand indicates fundamental differences which are still being brewed and kept brewing for some interest groups so they can manipulate vote bank. Once you left the land, and become a part of another country and your generations grown up, I don't think it is appropriate to still stagmatize yourself with your past and don't consile and simulate with the new place after decades.Pakistan is what everyonce's home land and irregardless you are sindhi, Punjabi, Pathan. you are foremost Muslim and Pakistani.
As far as the policies of MQM is concerned,it only promote division,create fraction and destroy trust.Every sigle ruler, either a dictator like Musharraf, or Zia or a civilian Government of Nawaz and Benazir and now Zardari, was welcomed by MQM.Not only that, they happily became the part and the parcel of the previous Governments.We seen their leaders became ministers and handed Government Budgets and facilities.When Bugti was Murdered by Musharraf, MQM mutely protested his death and subtly accomodated themselves within the policies of Musharraf.When the May famous mascre happened in karachi and Musharraf rejected the demands of a proper and neutral Investigation, MQM never voiced their opposition, as a matter of fact, when a Judge tried to open up an inquiry, they stromed his chamber with their workers and Judge had to flee to save his life.They owned the policies of Musharraf all along and they still tried to defend him while he is settling in UK. To me, they are a bunch of opportunists and they never disappointed me specially their leader Altaf in UK.They are a regional party and with thier current policies in hand, they can never rise above the biased cycle and become a national party of Pakistan.