MQM Canada::Expossed The Real Face Of Chakra Goth Fake Operation Of Sindh Police

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
After watching this video, i think thats why Mirza sahab was angry on Malik sahab...
ALLAH knows best..

adnan_younus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
:D:D:D PPP in fear of army cleaning the master zardari plan to distribute armes freely yo lyari ganng.. theyve ordered the PAC to stop their activities and PPP does a fake operation

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Afsoos Ishrat-ul-Ibaad phir bhee her doosray din ishee Zardari kay payyar dabanay Islamabad Jaata hay. Teenoo kee teenoo party killers hain.

ALI ARYAN

Senator (1k+ posts)
Chakra Goth Plan was as similar plan like they did before in Hyderabad Pakka Qila Operation, at that time Sindhi qaum Parast Workers killed many Muhajirs in the same way in the name of Police Operation.

Thanks Jury :You_Rock_Emoticon::You_Rock_Emoticon::You_Rock_Emoticon:

kaka4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
the police man came from interior sindh they were actually mirza's gundays to attacked and kill ppl in chakara goth but some how leak from inside and MQM knows before they attacked they attacked on them

Pakka Qila not happened every time. thats y nothing happened and police is keep quite coz they know the truth if real police man killed police respond in different way

Chakra Goth Plan was as similar plan like they did before in Hyderabad Pakka Qila Operation, at that time Sindhi qaum Parast Workers killed many Muhajirs in the same way in the name of Police Operation.

Thanks Jury :You_Rock_Emoticon::You_Rock_Emoticon::You_Rock_Emoticon:

hamayunj

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
after watching this video,, mere sar mein dard shuru ho gaya hai yaar,, naa hi video quality aisi hai ke dekhne ke qabil hai aur naa hii music,, sultan rahi ki kisi old movie ka music lag rha hai.. hehehe...

Jury

after watching this video,, mere sar mein dard shuru ho gaya hai yaar,, naa hi video quality aisi hai ke dekhne ke qabil hai aur naa hii music,, sultan rahi ki kisi old movie ka music lag rha hai.. hehehe...
???? ?? ??? ????? ?? ????

Jury

@Jury

Dear could you please provide me MQM Canada phone & Address, would really love to visit Canadian 90 and their supporters, would love to Congratulate them on this effort along with Siasat.pk team.;);););)

How could I?
Didn't they declare terrorist in Canada?
[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

[HI]Bob Delaney, Member of Provincial Parliament,
Ontario, Canada delivered in his address to a well crowded Pakistan Day gathering,
on April 22nd and 23rd, 2011 simultaneously [/HI]

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
How could I?
Didn't they declare terrorist in Canada?
[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

[HI]Bob Delaney, Member of Provincial Parliament,
Ontario, Canada delivered in his address to a well crowded Pakistan Day gathering,
on April 22nd and 23rd, 2011 simultaneously [/HI]

:):)

Hey Jury, As usual twisting the subject,

Simple question, please reply simple Answer,

Advise me MQM office phone numbers and address in Ontario, Canada.

;);)

Jury

May I have MQM Canada website...............Please.............:):)

Contact Offices

MQM International Secretariat
54 - 58, First Floor, Elizabeth House, High Street
Edgware, Middlesex, HA8 7EJ, United Kingdom

Phone: ++44(020) 89057300
Fax: ++44(020) 8952 9282
E-Mail: [email protected]

Muttahida Quami Movement (MQM)
NINE ZERO, 494/8 Azizabad, Federal B. Area
Karachi, Pakistan
Phone: (++92 21) 36313690, 36329131, 36329900
Fax: ++92 21 36329955

Muttahida Quami Fund (MQF)
54 - 58 High Street Edgware, Middlesex, HA8 7EJ, United Kingdom
Phone: ++44(020) 89057300
Fax: ++44(020) 8952 9282
E-Mail: [email protected]

Khidmat-e-Khalq Foundation (KKF)
ST-7, Block-14, Federal B. Area
Karachi, Pakistan
Phone: Administration ++92 21 36333811 -- Services: ++92 21 36328464
Fax: ++92 21 36323839

MQM (Overseas) USA Central Office
6355 N. Claremont Avenue, 203
Chicago, Illinois 60659, USA
Phone: (773) 381-0090
Fax: (773) 381-4690, (630) 766-9070
E-Mail:
[email protected]

[HI]MQM Canada Office
Shoppers World P.O
3003 Danforth Ave.
P.O. Box 93681
Toronto, Ontario: M4C 5R5
Canada
Tel. No: 1 (647) 829 - 5671
Fax: 1 (905) 848-2949
E-MAIL: [email protected]

[/HI]
MQM United Kingdom Office
Premier House 3A 11th Floor
112 Station Road
Edgware, Middlesex
HA8 7BJ
Tel. No 02089515690

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Contact Offices

My Dear,

This is a very old list which was published before and I called them before as well.

Canadian phone numbers are incorrect, so I don't believe about the addresses, could you please reconfirm and write the correct phone number along with contact person name.

Let me have the MQM website address as well, please note email address has mentioned something related to USA I have never seen such type of Canadian mail providers.

Last edited:

Jury

My Dear,

This is a very old list which was published before and I called them before as well.

Canadian phone numbers are incorrect, so I don't believe about the addresses, could you please reconfirm and write the correct phone number along with contact person name.

Let me have the MQM website address as well, please note email address has mentioned something related to USA I have never seen such type of Canadian mail providers.

http://www.mqm.org/offices.htm