more CIA men are allowed to come in pakistan. gen. pasha has done his task

hamza100

Councller (250+ posts)
57.gif

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
This is an unconfirmed news.

Democracy in Pakistan is still in cradle. After a trip Zaradri, Gillani, FM, Pasha, Kyani, and all others are supposed to brief the parliament and hold a press conference after that briefings. But these officials have not learnt yet to gain confidence of people and parliamentarians.

May be in next few years they will start doing it. We have confusion only because we never get information first hand from our own leaders.

habib22

MPA (400+ posts)
get ready this brave army will attack on North Waziristan and will kill more pakistanies ,US dollars at work, the Pakistani Generals will not return the Dollars what they alredy got from USA for to attack on Waziristan

qamar_zaman

Councller (250+ posts)
we should always keep in mind that the employee is obedient to his master who is paying him so how do we expect that CIA will support our favours and what they are doing undercover will disclose to our agency our intelligence must be active by itself to keep an eye over them what they are doing here ISI has been good at its job but since Musharaf era there seems to be a big question mark over their duties many events occured that shows their negligence

Scorpion

Banned
CIA strength stands fully restored After Pasha's Visit . . . . No more explanations now needed

WASHINGTON, July 18: Pakistan has issued all 87 visas to CIA personnel as required in an understanding to renew cooperation between the ISI and the CIA, official sources told Dawn.The understanding, finalised during talks between the ISI and CIA chiefs in Washington on Thursday – has cleared the way for greater cooperation between the two agencies.The Washington Post, however, reported that the CIA-ISI relations began to improve almost two months before the meeting last week between Lt-Gen Ahmed Shuja Pasha and Michael Morell.Post’s associate editor David Ignatius reported on Monday that Islamabad had approved visas for 87 CIA personnel for deployment in Pakistan. But official sources told Dawn that all visas had already been issued.This brings CIA’s strength in Pakistan to what it was before January when relations between the two agencies nosedived after a CIA contractor Raymond Davis was arrested in Lahore for killing two Pakistani citizens. The Post reported that under new rules agreed between Gen Pasha and Mr Morell, “the CIA — in theory, at least — will share with the Pakistanis more information about what its operatives are doing in the country.”The joint CIA-ISI counter-terrorism operations have also resumed, the Post added. Mr Ignatius, however, commented that this understanding would not end the double-game the CIA and ISI often played with each other.“The double-game pattern for the CIA and ISI seems clear enough by now: Work together as if you are allies, but at the same time pursue independent operations as if you are enemies,” he wrote.Both sides would also continue to “protest loudly in public when the other side does something you don’t like, but (will) keep working together in private because you have no choice — and because that’s what intelligence agencies do.”

Now I am not saying it but the Media . . . . . Still any lame excuses for such more humiliations . . . .

And assumptions that COAS/DG ISI gave a tough message to the Americans . . . .

Last edited:

Scorpion

Banned
More humiliations for the lovers/fans of the Pakistani armed forces . . . . Where are those so called tough messages of Kiyani/Pasha . . . . Flushed down to the WC . . . . .

Ha ha ha ha ha ha . . . . . . . . This is what you get when you support Munafiqeens and Mercenaries . . . . .

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
More humiliations for the lovers/fans of the Pakistani armed forces . . . . Where are those so called tough messages of Kiyani/Pasha . . . . Flushed down to the WC . . . . .

Ha ha ha ha ha ha . . . . . . . . This is what you get when you support Munafiqeens and Mercenaries . . . . .

Scorpion, let me tell you first I am not a spokesperson of the Army. Nor I support everything they do or their every step. But you should stop attacking army as an institution, instead if you want to attack an individual or a decision then it is fine, we all do it.

It is not a confirm report, nor I am in favour of allowing them back. When CIA ever did anything good for the world or other countries that it would do good for Pakistan? Then as another brother wrote, there had been sharp decline in suicide bombing since their departure.

I am just guessing, but I think the Americans were pressurising Pakistan to allow CIA agents back in to Pakistan on the ground that they collect information on Taliban who are attacking Afghanistan from here or for the drone attacks targets. Whatever their excuse, it is obvious the pressure was on Pakistan for their return.

I personally think they should not be allowed back, it is a big mistake by Pakistani Military. You can not expect Americans specially CIA to do any good for Pakistan.

I think, the military have decided that they should be allowed back on the conditions they work with ISI and keep them informed. I don't know ins and outs of the deal, if it is done. But I think the understanding is that it would be at least a controlled affair, and Pakistan can raise the issues if Americans don't stick to the agreement. Then Pakistan can kick them out again and this time Americans would have no leg to stand on, if they violate the agreement.

But I think it is a bad idea. You have to agree with me though it is still far better than traitor Haqqani issuing visas without Pakistan knowing who had been allowed in, without even filling the forms properly.

You see Scorpion, your and my point of view on this topic may not be different, I don't think many here have a different point of view, but I don't have to be anti-military to make my point.

change

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Re: CIA strength stands fully restored After Pasha's Visit . . . . No more explanations now needed

How these b_a_s_t_e_r_d_s can give any message to their paymasters. Ghadar - e - Watan and Ghadar e Islam Kiyani and Pasha should be hanged till death. They have sold pakistan once again and this time just for 80 million dollars. Well done Mir Jaffar Kiyani and Mir Sadiq Pasha, you have written down your name in history as Trators.

Scorpion

Banned
Scorpion, let me tell you first I am not a spokesperson of the Army. Nor I support everything they do or their every step. But you should stop attacking army as an institution, instead if you want to attack an individual or a decision then it is fine, we all do it.

It is not a confirm report, nor I am in favour of allowing them back. When CIA ever did anything good for the world or other countries that it would do good for Pakistan? Then as another brother wrote, there had been sharp decline in suicide bombing since their departure.

I am just guessing, but I think the Americans were pressurising Pakistan to allow CIA agents back in to Pakistan on the ground that they collect information on Taliban who are attacking Afghanistan from here or for the drone attacks targets. Whatever their excuse, it is obvious the pressure was on Pakistan for their return.

I personally think they should not be allowed back, it is a big mistake by Pakistani Military. You can not expect Americans specially CIA to do any good for Pakistan.

I think, the military have decided that they should be allowed back on the conditions they work with ISI and keep them informed. I don't know ins and outs of the deal, if it is done. But I think the understanding is that it would be at least a controlled affair, and Pakistan can raise the issues if Americans don't stick to the agreement. Then Pakistan can kick them out again and this time Americans would have no leg to stand on, if they violate the agreement.

But I think it is a bad idea. You have to agree with me though it is still far better than traitor Haqqani issuing visas without Pakistan knowing who had been allowed in, without even filling the forms properly.

You see Scorpion, your and my point of view on this topic may not be different, I don't think many here have a different point of view, but I don't have to be anti-military to make my point.

Dear ,

My comments has nothing to do with you in context of our conversation during the previous days . . . In fact I commented in general terms . . . . .

I agree with 50 percent of what you said but we all are missing one thing and that was the offer of China of aiding Pakistan after the USA stopped the Dollars . . . . is it not treason that instead of going back to our friend (Musharraf was responsible for parting the ways), we decided to beg our enemy . . . . .

dear the first time the CIA was allowed to enter Pakistan it was almost on the same terms and conditions and look what they did . . . . Now again the army is trusting the CIA for honoring its words . . . . It is the Ahadees of the Holy Prophet Muhammad (SAW) that a Momin never get bitten twice from the same hole . . . . And this is the reasonthat I called our armed Forces as Munafiqeens as this has been stamped right . . . . .

Mark my words as you will now see the rise in bomb blasts . . . . And many more humiliations . . . .

For blaming the whole institution, my logic is that every military person from a soldier to a general is responsible . . . . after all these are not Generals who in the end are shooting unarmed civilians by lining them with the wall or loading and firing the artillery guns on populations . . . . . This whole institution is responsible brother . . . . In the same way as all those who took part in the last elections and bought this Zardari in power are responsible . . . . . .

yasir1981

Councller (250+ posts)
If democratic govt has no control over the decisions made by ISI and CIA and others they must resign, Its alwaz easy to put everything on Army, everything that has been done is wid consent of PPPP,,,,,,,If Pak intelligence is insufficient to detect flaws in their intelligent ofcourse they have to bring CIA in pak otherwise there can be more incidents like Usama in Pak, how many times u will say ISI was unaware that that zawahri or some other big terrorist was living there

Scorpion

Banned
If democratic govt has no control over the decisions made by ISI and CIA and others they must resign, Its alwaz easy to put everything on Army, everything that has been done is wid consent of PPPP,,,,,,,If Pak intelligence is insufficient to detect flaws in their intelligent ofcourse they have to bring CIA in pak otherwise there can be more incidents like Usama in Pak, how many times u will say ISI was unaware that that zawahri or some other big terrorist was living there

Dear are you really so innocent or just pretending to be . . . . This present regime is with consent of the GHQ . . . . If Pakistani intelligence is inefficient (please use the correct word) should it call its enemies to fill the gap . . . . You statement indeed is the stupidest statement I ve heard after a long time . . . . If Intelligence fail itself a hundred times and hundred times we will say of the failure . . . . .

change

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Ghadar Pasha and Kiyani have once again sold Pakistan and that too just for 80 million dollars. Imagin 180 million human beings have been sold just for 80 million dollars. Lets calculate price of each Pakistani:

Total Agreed Price : 80,000,000 Million US Dollars*

Total Pakistani sold : 180,000,000 Million

Price per Pakistani : 80,000,000 = 0.444444444 US Dollars

*[80 million dollars the aid US stopped n after Pasha's visit US agreed to release this aid in two installments]

Quamain Farokht Cha Arzan Farokhtan, [Iqbal]

Last edited:

psycho1

MPA (400+ posts)
I am surprised people are talking abt democarcy. ary bahi this all set up of NRO is based on military establishments and CIA. they are not elected but they are selected by army cowards and CIA or americans. present govn is full of dirty people. Imran khan new this thats why he is still shouting about those elections. pata nahi ess koom ko kab samaj ahye ge.