Mian Muhammad Nawaz Sharif's address to the party General Council Meeting July 27, 2011 Convention C

fido82

Senator (1k+ posts)
Allah en corrupt leaders ko foran apne pass bola lay. Jinhaoon ny Pakistan ko 3 martaba lotta. Ek dafa phir tyari kar ray hain.

shiningstar

Minister (2k+ posts)
PMLN has got the team and solution to pull out pakistan from this situation. 1999 was far better than this.

P

pakstar

Many thanks to Nawaz Sharif for his great piece of work in his last term. I have no doubt in saying that once PMLN Govt comes back in Power, they can steer our country in right direction.

PML(N) is still popular and best party of Pakistan.

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
PMLN has got the team and solution to pull out pakistan from this situation. 1999 was far better than this.
PMLn was ranked #1 in fake degrees also. They have people like Rana Sana and Anjum Aqeel etc. I know PMLN has the best team.
1-Nawaz Shareef
2-Shahbaz Shareef
3-Abbas Shareef
4-Hamza Shareef
5-Captn Safdar and his brother
6-Bilal Yaseen
7-Mohsin Lateef
and many many cousins and nephews of NS. Mughal Badsha bhi itnay aqraba parwar na thay.

Urooj_lbw

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
bete tere din arahe hen, you r right but governance ke lie nahi sahi tarha jootay khaane ke lie, kion ke mulk ka peesa to bohot khaaia he ab zara jootay khaane ke lie bhi tayyar hojao, Imran will kill u guys badly, Nawazu has already started his cheap propaganda against Imran but will not work this time, Pakistanis know now, don't u see the massive support for Imran across the country ? get lost
Many thanks to Nawaz Sharif for his great piece of work in his last term. I have no doubt in saying that once PMLN Govt comes back in Power, they can steer our country in right direction.

PML(N) is still popular and best party of Pakistan.

Urooj_lbw

hahahahah, u r right, bohot zabardast team he, saare Oxford ke parhe likhe hen :) aik no ke jahil ganwaar mulk ke looters khaandaan
PMLn was ranked #1 in fake degrees also. They have people like Rana Sana and Anjum Aqeel etc. I know PMLN has the best team.
1-Nawaz Shareef
2-Shahbaz Shareef
3-Abbas Shareef
4-Hamza Shareef
5-Captn Safdar and his brother
6-Bilal Yaseen
7-Mohsin Lateef
and many many cousins and nephews of NS. Mughal Badsha bhi itnay aqraba parwar na thay.

m3zaidi

Voter (50+ posts)
To PML-N leaders, workers, voters, supporters, and sympathizers:

In the first part can anyone please count me PML-N's achievements for the betterment and development (in true sense) of Pakistan, her Federation, her Provinces, and the people living in it since 1990?

In the second part can anyone please count me PML-N's illegal and unlawful acts that have harmed the betterment and development (in true sense) of Pakistan, her Federation, her Provinces, and the people living in it since 1990?

Please list it in bullets, and don't bring your thoughts or analysis, just concrete facts with evidences. And I mean concrete facts not something said by a journalist, or for that matter anyone.

Reply of PML-N supporters would be greatly appreciated

Thank You

dilawar

Voter (50+ posts)
Allah en corrupt leaders ko foran apne pass bola lay. Jinhaoon ny Pakistan ko 3 martaba lotta. Ek dafa phir tyari kar ray hain.
pakistan ko lootnain walay murdabad
pakistan zindabad

saeed khan

In his speech he said that he did not get full terms, he means he did not get enough time.
But to adopt simplicity and save tax money he did not need full term.
As a PM when he visited US, nearly 75 people were include in his delegation, all of them lived in expensive hotel and rented expensive cars.
When he visited China, his delegation was so big that Govt. decided to use a PIA plane for PM. That plane was renovated with a huge amount and then used to take PM and his delegation to China, in the meantime PIA lost nearly 100 million rupees.
If he wanted he could adopt simplicity the first day he became PM.
These actions are enough to understand what he will do if he get one more chance.

saeed khan

Dear shiningstar

I agree with you that 12 years before as you said 1999 was far better than this.
But 12 years before 1999 I mean 1987 was much better than 1999.
And 12 years before 1987 I mean 1975 was much better than 1987 and so on.
This is problem of all the third world countries that because economy becomes weaker than before so people again elect corrupt leaders of past turn by turn. As like now people like Mush much more than before.