MI5's involvement in Karachi. Pakistani in UK should start protests in UK and register FIR against M

PkRevolution

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
It is huge responsibility on shoulders of Pakistani people in UK to submit their strong protest against MI5's and MI6 involvement in anti Pakistani activities.

I strongly condemn MI5 and MI6 for their terrorist activities in Pakistan.

UK Member of national assembly (pakistanis) should bring this matter in parliament.

Last edited:

Khurram.k

Senator (1k+ posts)
Any reference? Any reference of what you said ?
Guys guys... reference doesn't matter .. let's even say it's a hunch that MI5 is involved but that's just a hunch , WE ALL KNOW cia is involved ...what could be done about that ?
JAB TAK HAM FAEER RAHAIN GE ... DOOSRAY LUTARAY HAMAIN LOOT TAY RAHAIN GE .... AUR ALTAF JESAY TRAITORS KO APNAY SATH MILATAY RAHAIN GE !!

sngilani

PAkistan is being attacked on its ideology. In this way it is easy to demolish it. Without ideology there is no need for Pakistan to continue as a country. End game of Pakistan has already started from with in.

humdaan

Senator (1k+ posts)
It is huge responsibility on shoulders of Pakistani people in UK to submit their strong protest against MI5's involvement in anti Pakistani activities.

I strongly condemn MI5 for their terrorist activities in Pakistan.

UK Member of national assembly (pakistanis) should bring this matter in parliament.
i live in england and i will promise you i will gather thouands and thouands of people including gorras and we will protest against the genocide of muhajirs since 65 years, you dumb idiot MQM supporter live all over the world. we are not like you people who come in england and do fraud we will show with proof human right organisation zulfiqar mirza and his beloved supporter like you will die in hatred and one more promise to you if you dont know after watching all this we will work for MQM 24/7 until the day we die, as hazrat ALI said if you strive on the right path (haq) you might end up on your own but do not worry in the end success will be yours. as you can see playboy taliban khan, nawaz shareef, yarwali, jammat islami all gathering against MQM, the war is on between haq parast vs adulterer playboy corrupt murderer and fake mullahs and i will predict you my friend victory will be ours, tighten your trousers because soon you will have a loose motion and your leader imran khan will be on nappies and nawaz shareef will need a hair transplant trust me he is going to loose loads of hair and mirza will be locked up in a monkey cage. MQM ZINDABAD PAKISTAN ZINDABAD.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
i live in england and i will promise you i will gather thouands and thouands of people including gorras and we will protest against the genocide of muhajirs since 65 years, you dumb idiot MQM supporter live all over the world. we are not like you people who come in england and do fraud we will show with proof human right organisation zulfiqar mirza and his beloved supporter like you will die in hatred and one more promise to you if you dont know after watching all this we will work for MQM 24/7 until the day we die, as hazrat ALI said if you strive on the right path (haq) you might end up on your own but do not worry in the end success will be yours. as you can see playboy taliban khan, nawaz shareef, yarwali, jammat islami all gathering against MQM, the war is on between haq parast vs adulterer playboy corrupt murderer and fake mullahs and i will predict you my friend victory will be ours, tighten your trousers because soon you will have a loose motion and your leader imran khan will be on nappies and nawaz shareef will need a hair transplant trust me he is going to loose loads of hair and mirza will be locked up in a monkey cage. MQM ZINDABAD PAKISTAN ZINDABAD.

Kia baat kuhi hay aap nay!

BTW congragulations on your promotion to Chief Inspector ' bara e insdad e loose motionan wagherahum '
and your transfer from Afghanistan to London.

PkRevolution

MI5 and MI6 is involved very intensive since war on terror in Afg- Pakistan. Few years ago CIA, RAW, MI5, MI6, Mossad, Khad (Afghan) and russian agencies met in Afghanistan and decided their road MAP against Pakistan.

I add some links here which tasks british MI6 is completing in Pakistan:

First watch this clip why MI5's interests in Pakistan? Mirza Zulfiqar said something about it in this clip :

UK is no longer secret player in this anti Pakistan game of agencies. You might have read sometimes in news paper that Europes country(?) is behind some bomb attacks in Pakistan. It is UK.

What they are doing in Karachi: They are interested in Rehman Malik to carry on his games. Blood shed should not stop in Karachi. They knew every thing about Altaf Hussain but they keep him to use for the right time.
I am sure nothing will happen to Altaf Hussain due to Dr. Imran murder Charges. Some Jiala of MQM will stand up and will accept all charges and that he did without any involvement of Altaf Hussain. Altaf Hussain is an important player for foreign agencies and they will use him for proper time. Same tactic what they used in Lybia with rebells leader.

As i said: These all secret agencies are following that road Map fixed in Afghanistan against Pakistan.

MI6 in Pakistan:

http://qutaibaprotocol.blogspot.com/2011/05/uks-mi6-financing-terror-attacks-in.html

MI6 Pakistan’s decision to expel British military trainers from the country was taken in June 9 Corps Commander

http://ummatenglish.com/exclusive/2011/06/28/mi6-disguised-as-hizb-ut-tahrir-in-pakistan.html

MI5, MI6 and CIA involved

http://pakobserver.net/detailnews.asp?id=88974

Austrian Newspaper reporting about MI6 bombing activities in Pakistan.

http://www.krone.at/Nachrichten/MI6..._fuer_Al-Kaida-WikiLeaks-Bericht-Story-259134

Last edited:

kashif10

Councller (250+ posts)

How stupid u r , taliking abt. the genocide of mahajair?
Bhai current world becomes global village .. and it's going back towards old age... i.e its no longer divided on ethinc nor on natonal boundaries.
My parents are mahajir & urs too but we both r on different sides of rope.
I & u both are pakistanis but again we r at different side of ropes.
Ask Allah to show u the right path... so u can call that ur a real haq parast n at the side of haq (true religion Islam).

Salam.

hamayunj

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
ہم خود اپنے دشمن ہیں بھائی... اپنے آپ کو ٹھیک کر لیں گے تو دشمن خود ہی بھاگ جایں گے

jaanmark

We should be soft by talking but not in principles’MI5 is under UK and UK is under USA and USA is under Israel,
ThatJews of those who are against MOHAMMAD P.B.O.H.
Allah helps Pakistan. Amine

deathchallenger

MPA (400+ posts)
Fazool baatyn koi hum Pakistani's se sekhe. Yaar yehi protest apni goverment k khilaf ker lo aur agli bar kisi sahi bande ko vote. Har waqt conspiracy theories sochna zehn ki bemari hai.

Pakistani92

Senator (1k+ posts)

lagta hai ab puray pagal ho gaiy ho.......

humdaan

Senator (1k+ posts)
Kia baat kuhi hay aap nay!

BTW congragulations on your promotion to Chief Inspector ' bara e insdad e loose motionan wagherahum '
and your transfer from Afghanistan to London.
iam an mqm supporter and afghani hate mqm.they love taliban khan.you will see afghan tajiks taliban in pti not in mqm.thats why mqm is thinking to take legal action against pti,pti should be ban in pakistan.if they want taliban politics they should pissoff to afghanistan

Saboo

iam an mqm supporter and afghani hate mqm.they love taliban khan.you will see afghan tajiks taliban in pti not in mqm.thats why mqm is thinking to take legal action against pti,pti should be ban in pakistan.if they want taliban politics they should pissoff to afghanistan

Any party which should be banned if any, is MQM...... killers, bhutta khore, banduke, bori
Whose karkun are also gorkun!

PkRevolution

You need some correction, Afghani love Indians (As a reply and big thanks to Pakistan for more than decade hospitality and look after in Pakistan) and their regime hate Taliban.

So that is reason also behind .AF flag.

Next time think first and then write.

Last edited:

aasimnaveed

MPA (400+ posts)

ok brother i challange you to gather thousands and thousands of people here in UK ...thousand he ker lo ...

and fraud to ALTAFU ne bhi kia tha ASSYLUM le ker ... jhoot bola tha k meri jan ko khatra hai ... bhaga to woh CASES se thA woh bhi QATAL k ...

naa raaz khulwao na sach bulwao ... taasub bhara hua hai tum logon me ... mery rishtadar mohajir hain but kabhi unho ne taasub ki baat nahin ki ...

woh bhi karachi set hain or thy .. kuch punjab aa gaye hain or business kerty hain ....

anyway its my challange to gather 1000 or 1000s people including goraz ... itni weli kom nahin hai gori ...

aasimnaveed

MPA (400+ posts)

yeh baloongra lagta hai aaj kall MQM ki tarjumani kerta hai .... pehly woh tha na ammad hafeez ... woh nazar nahin aa raha lagta hai LAYRI GANG ney uski supari nikal diii :P

Saboo

hamdaan
Ungraizi aap ko nahin aati, urdu goroon ko
Aik hazaar gorray to mussla hay. Woh to upnay baap kay funeral
per nahin aatay!
Altaf bhai se circus kurwa do to shaid.....
Aye meray inglistan kay bhaio!....

humdaan

Senator (1k+ posts)
ok brother i challange you to gather thousands and thousands of people here in UK ...thousand he ker lo ...

and fraud to ALTAFU ne bhi kia tha ASSYLUM le ker ... jhoot bola tha k meri jan ko khatra hai ... bhaga to woh CASES se thA woh bhi QATAL k ...

naa raaz khulwao na sach bulwao ... taasub bhara hua hai tum logon me ... mery rishtadar mohajir hain but kabhi unho ne taasub ki baat nahin ki ...

woh bhi karachi set hain or thy .. kuch punjab aa gaye hain or business kerty hain ....

anyway its my challange to gather 1000 or 1000s people including goraz ... itni weli kom nahin hai gori ...
mey punjab aur punjabio ki bohut respect kerta ho,mugher aaj kal tassubi punjabio ney aik naya fashion ley ker aagye hain now a days they use this sentence alot .humarey baap dada bhi mohajir hain mugher mqm sey nuferet hai.yar tum logo ko ground reality nahi pata.aur fiker nahi karo london mey bhi mqm aik aalishaan jalsa karegi ,aur mqm talibankhan,nawaz ki tarah moo kay sheer nahi hey. ker kay dikhati hay