Message for those leaving IMRAN KHAN

engrirfanmahmood

Voter (50+ posts)
Over the past few months I've been noticing on internet some posts, blogs and videos by some PTI young supporters (real or fake) announcing to leaving PTI and ending Imran Khan's support on single argument "With Same Old Traditional Politicians, Landlords Whom Imran Khan took into party, How would He Bring About the Change He Has Promised?" And thus giving the impression that PTI is same corrupt political party like all others existing and damaging the image of PTI and Imran Khan.

I have some questions and message for them.

1. As you were supporter of Imran Khan basically because you knew intentions of Imran Khan are sincere, he is honest person, he is patriot, he feels pain for Pakistanis. Has any of these things changed over the last 1 or 2 years?

2. You supported Imran Khan because he will bring new faces into politics and give opportunity to YOUTH to be part of politics. Do you really think he has taken any U-turn on this stance?

3. You supported Imran Khan because he promised to do accountability, bring about such reforms that would ensure justice for all and accountability. Has that stance changed?

Now Answer to Most Famous Argument of Old Faces:

If you really were supporter of Imran Khan you must have watched Imran Khan answering the question about CANDIDATES before October 30, 2011 Lahore Jalsa, he always Answered that there are many good politicians in both political parties but our system is such they don't risk changing their party as it could almost end their political career and when they would see a political leader with huge support (Hawwa Chal Parti Hai) then it would be easier for them to join and THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED.

If you really were supporter of Imran Khan then must have watched Imran Khan all the time criticising leadership of political parties and their corruption only (emphasizing the importance of honest leadership) because when corruption is practised at top level then that leader loses the credibility and moral courage to stop/check their sub-ordinates from doing corruption. On the contrary they appreciate corruption and our President and Ex-Prime Minister are great example in this regard. Imran Khan also added that there are many respected politicians in those parties who even speak against their party leaders but not being able to be on top they cannot force their party leaders to change their attitude and Mr. Javed Hashmi is great example in this regard.

If you really were supporter of Imran Khan you must have understood his ideology about Leadership as he often says that a team of 100 jackals led by a Lion is better than a team of 100 Lions led by a Jackal.

Still If you really are/were supporter of Imran Khan, I have a very simple argument for you by taking help of answers of above mentioned three questions.
1. No Imran Khan's intentions, sincerity, honesty and patriotism. None of these have changed.
2.Regarding bringing new faces into politics PTI is the only party in Pakistan giving chance of youth to participate in elections and be part of political process and thus part of policy makers to bring the change. He himself has said this on air on 14th of August that they are encouraging ISF youth to participate in elections.
3.Regarding accountability, PTI under leadership of Imran Khan has started accountability from themselves and published their assets on their website and the process has started and policies are being made in this regard and regarding reforms they have presented their energy, local govt system, economic policies and rest of them including Education, Health are being prepared.

Now a simple argument in the light of answers of above three questions when the person has not changed and fulfilling the promises he made and considering the 16 precious years of his life he has spent in politics if still he has taken some persons in his party then it must have been for the good and betterment of our country and
If you really were supporter of Imran Khan you should have trusted him in the light of above discussion and still support him and make him more strong to help him achieve what he has promised.

But, If you really were supporter of Imran Khan and understood his ideology and now leaving Imran Khan then believe me you never supported Imran Khan because you didn't learn a single thing from him and didn't understand his ideology.

A Message:
Now the message for you who criticising Imran Khan for including old faces is. Stop talking, be practical. Come into politics and waste your 16 years in this mess and do better than Imran Khan if you really think he is wrong. Do the right thing and prove yourself by your actions. Let your actions do the talking.

27518_129946630354529_302_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

jagga9

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
lol dont worry ..... PMLN has invested alot of punjab taxpayers money for this purpose.. ...

we are with IK and willl always be with IK

sabirmughal

Minister (2k+ posts)
no one is leaving Pakistan dont worry

its PMLn and PPP investment in media to spread fals propagand against PTI.

People of Pakistan is with Imran Khan

deviliicious

Senator (1k+ posts)
I think we should not give importance to these people and ignore them. Who wants to leave lets let them choose their own path and wish them best of luck. We have bigger challenges. I have always emphasized that we have to be more organize as PTI if we want PTI become on institution. I know we all are far but we all are capable of doing things and help Imran Khan in many ways.

engrirfanmahmood

Voter (50+ posts)
I know I am also not leaving but still this is to counter their propaganda. The post should be renamed as I am Not Leaving PTI :)

Zulfi Khan

I like, respect ,love and trust Imran Khan for his honesty and sincerity. @All the PTI supporters,
only corrupt and opportunists will leave Imran Khan and the true persons will never leave Imran
Khan. We, the supporters of PTI, must adhere to PTI till the success of PTI in 2013 elections.

Imran Khan Zindabad! PTI Zindabad! Vote for PTI iinshallah

FahadBhatti

PTI wanted electables and I think they have the electables now so they are showing their backs to the others. Selfish behaviour from PTI.

nonamina

Minister (2k+ posts)
all those who announce that they are leaving pti because of the reasons mentioned in the thread above,,are fake and absolutely paid daily wages part time jobless newly rented anti pak brainless idiots. who have sold their zameer just for the sake of a little bit of money. and these are the people who come out on the roads to burn tires and break traffic signals when their bread and butter is snatched by the same rulers who they are supporting today.

nonamina

Minister (2k+ posts)
PTI wanted electables and I think they have the electables now so they are showing their backs to the others. Selfish behaviour from PTI.
come on man ,, give me a break,,,,, if they let people join in the party then it hurts you somewhere in the back , and if pti refuses to take old faces then pti is selfish. money makes you dance like a brainless puppet. go and take rest and have some cold water.....As....Ho

FahadBhatti

come on man ,, give me a break,,,,, if they let people join in the party then it hurts you somewhere in the back , and if pti refuses to take old faces then pti is selfish. money makes you dance like a brainless puppet. go and take rest and have some cold water.....As....Ho

As expected swearing and abusing , if only you use your mouth to utter the word instead of your as..ho. gatcha?

engrirfanmahmood

Voter (50+ posts)
These people are either fake or those who think they understand our political system more than Imran Khan (who has spent precious 16 years of his life in this mess and sacrificed his marital life) are actually idiots who themselves don't know much about Pakistani Political culture and want Imran Khan should take their advice to get rid of corruption from the country. I have a message for those........Stop talking, be practical. Come into politics and waste your 16 years in this mess and do better than Imran Khan if you really think he is wrong. Do the right thing and prove yourself by your actions. Let your actions do the talking.

PakGem

Minister (2k+ posts)
Bhai jo Nazriey or purpose per sath hei woh Beshak rahey nahin to we don't need power without purpose.

Baki sharam ani chahiey N-League ke propoganda cell ko, bhai logic or issues per contest karo. Propoganda to yahoodion ka hathiar hota hei.

nuzhatghazali

Minister (2k+ posts)
مجھے تو اپ خود مخالف گروپ سے لگ رہے ہیں ، اور یہ اپ پروپگنڈہ مشین چلا رہے ہیں ....
. اپ جسے نئی ائی ڈی کے ساتھ الیکشن کے زمانے میں اور زیادہ نکلیں گے
.... عمران خان کو اس قسم کے نام نہاد سپورٹر سے ہوشیار رہنا چاہیے .

mancunion

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Meri to dua hai ke agli hakoomat noora leauge ki aa jaiay, yaqeen karo lag pata jaiay ga shareefon ko bhe aur awam ko bhe ke, kitnay bees ka so hota hai. Iss awam ko har chalti phirti cheez (food) nazar aaiay ghe, aur yay aik doosray ko bhe kha jaian ghe. ,

imran khan itna kaam agar uk ke andar karta na to yay log imaran khan ko khuda ka darja daitay.
Pakistani qoam ziada tar hai hi be wafa aur selfish.

Mazay karain. Roti na milay burger kha lo.................:-)

sherkhan314

Minister (2k+ posts)
all those who announce that they are leaving pti because of the reasons mentioned in the thread above,,are fake and absolutely paid daily wages part time jobless newly rented anti pak brainless idiots. who have sold their zameer just for the sake of a little bit of money. and these are the people who come out on the roads to burn tires and break traffic signals when their bread and butter is snatched by the same rulers who they are supporting today.

The most useful comment on this forum! please put it in bigger size so everyone can read it :)

Mansur

Councller (250+ posts)
Imran Khan is sincere but I don't think he can bring change through elections. He's better then all the other thieves. However, it's all well to say he intends this and that. But it's all based on IF he sweeps the election. Suppose he does, but then how will he bring reforms when he has no representation in the senate? All the other parties can veto any bill then how will he then bring reform? He would be very limited in what he could do. Secondly, all the lota's joining and now leaving his party, making alliances with same old faces, he removed long serving personnel and bringing in the lota's. The thieves have joined PTI. Now popularity is going down...media blackouts it seems as if someone wants to balance popularity so that votes are broken even between parties. Then it's not just about Imran Khan, it's about the party as a whole in which I have no faith in just like I have no faith in other parties. Unfortunately he can't win without status quo. That's why alliances have to be made. PTI has turned into a party like all others just with different talk. He said lot's of things against people like Sheikh Rasheed and now he has made alliance.

I'm sorry but I don't think elections are the solution.

A.Chaudhry

Banned
Imran Khan is sincere but I don't think he can bring change through elections. He's better then all the other thieves. However, it's all well to say he intends this and that. But it's all based on IF he sweeps the election. Suppose he does, but then how will he bring reforms when he has no representation in the senate? All the other parties can veto any bill then how will he then bring reform? He would be very limited in what he could do. Secondly, all the lota's joining and now leaving his party, making alliances with same old faces, he removed long serving personnel and bringing in the lota's. The thieves have joined PTI. Now popularity is going down...media blackouts it seems as if someone wants to balance popularity so that votes are broken even between parties. Then it's not just about Imran Khan, it's about the party as a whole in which I have no faith in just like I have no faith in other parties. Unfortunately he can't win without status quo. That's why alliances have to be made. PTI has turned into a party like all others just with different talk. He said lot's of things against people like Sheikh Rasheed and now he has made alliance.

I'm sorry but I don't think elections are the solution.

I must thank you for sharing this video............ "SHEIKH RASHEED - SHEEDA TALLI, JIS KO MEIN APNA CHAPRASI BHI NA RAKHON" Wow Khan Sahib, you and your change.