Meri Qoum Sou Rahi Hai- Muhammad Ali Jinnah

Unicorn

Banned
This guy have a habit of making up stories and presenting them as reality. He wanted to project that kaum is sleeping so he Keeps Jinnah and the reporter awakes. Tomorrow he will put Jinnah to sleep at 6 pm for another inspirational story. I don't know what he is trying to project I thought Kaum woke up in 1947 when did it went back to sleep?

Get real Dude.

Last edited:

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)
I understand your emotion but this is my duty to correct you before the non muslim take the wrong image of islam. This is how our deen tell us to behave. Our anger should not be used for point scoring. Swearing on non muslim will not give u a ticket to Jannah.

Last edited by a moderator:

mrbaig

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: I am awake because my nation is sleeping: Quaid-e-Azam

Very old and fake story.If the nation was sleeping,the reason was that its leader(socalled)was incompetent and short visioned person.Stubborn and arogant,who could not decide what to do next. Tool of masters,best servent to his bosses.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

Very old and fake story.If the nation was sleeping,the reason was that its leader(socalled)was incompetent and short visioned person.Stubborn and arogant,who could not decide what to do next. Tool of masters,best servent to his bosses.

It means you are against Mr Jinnah as well.........Meaning you are opponent of every Good Person and behave Like the enemy of Pakistan.

Last edited:

Unicorn

Banned

I love the part that he is working in a Suit at 12 am. His secretary could not find any time in the day for the unnamed reporter.

This guy has a habit of telling fake stories to already very confused masses.

mrbaig

Senator (1k+ posts)

Person may be good but after all he was not a good leader.

T

terex

He was paid by british!!
He lived like a king,never sacrificed his life for nation!!
He smoked,drank alcohol and ate everything.
He never ever went to jail for any civil disobedience movement!!
He was just waiting for congress to get the independence and he was the first person to instigate communal riots in 1940 lahore muslim league session.
His 1946 session in calcutta killed 100 of hindus and vandalized property by bufffonish muslim league workers!!

He was an opportunists and this is what happens to a nation which is made by opportunity ,without hard work .From day 1 muslim league was party of feudal landlords and criminals !!

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

What is your definition of Good Leader..........?

Is Altaf is a "Good Leader" who is sitting in London due to fear of death while his party is in Govt. for last 8 years.........?

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

He was paid by british!!
He lived like a king,never sacrificed his life for nation!!
He smoked,drank alcohol and ate everything.
He never ever went to jail for any civil disobedience movement!!
He was just waiting for congress to get the independence and he was the first person to instigate communal riots in 1940 lahore muslim league session.
His 1946 session in calcutta killed 100 of hindus and vandalized property by bufffonish muslim league workers!!

He was an opportunists and this is what happens to a nation which is made by opportunity ,without hard work .From day 1 muslim league was party of feudal landlords and criminals !!

Any Proof for all these allegation........?

And by the way he was a political leader not a Prophet or Saint or Spiritual Leader.............?

Give me proof otherwise I can also say that you are Indian/ Indian agent and paid by Indian to Malign the personality of Mr Jinnah...........

Unicorn

Banned

What is your definition of Good Leader..........?

Is Altaf is a "Good Leader" who is sitting in London due to fear of death while his party is in Govt. for last 8 years.........?

A good leader who believes in rule of law and show it by examples:

When he takes a figurehead position of a governor general he does not take power by throwing constitution in the garbage. He does not illegally start to take power away from his Prime Minister. He does not dismiss the elected government of Bacha Khan and throw his own Constitution in the garbage.

Why do you fault the leaders of Pakistan who did the same thing and they have quoted Jinnah when they took power.

Last edited:

mrbaig

Senator (1k+ posts)

A good leader who believes in rule of law and show it by examples:

When he takes a figurehead position of a governor general he does not take power by throwing constitution in the garbage. He does not illegally start to take power away from his Prime Minister. He does not dismiss the elected government of Bacha Khan and throw his own Constitution in the garbage.

Why do you fault the leaders of Pakistan who did the same thing and they have quoted Jinnah when they took power.

What a nice analysis(clap) Jinah did all this. A short sighted person. He was sinner.Caused slaughter of millions innocent people.He was murderer.