Meher Abbasi is a good and efficient TV anchor and a desirable lady.

Saladin A

Minister (2k+ posts)
I always make it a point to watch Meher Abbasi talk show because she is intelligent, effective, efficient, assertive, well balanced and quite knowledgeable. She manages to control her guests both men and women better than many other hosts that I have seen and her guests do not take advantage of her.

Though she is a big, beautiful and graceful woman but not intimidating. Men quite enjoy her presence and feel comfortable in her company. She is a very desirable lady and charming too. I like seeing her wearing Pakistani national dress of shalwar kameez because our ladies look graceful, dignified and respectful in it. I would like to see her on prime time slot on ARY News.

Imran Siddiqi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Sir Jee Lagta Hai You have a crush on Her!!!!

;);););););););););););););););););););););););););););););););)

I like Kashif Abbasi better.

Unlettered

Senator (1k+ posts)
I thought this section was for political discussion, not about your female fantasies. Keep up the good work anyway :biggthumpup:

Farah Qureshi

Councller (250+ posts)
IF SHE IS REALLY EFFICIENT...SHE SHOULD BE GRILLING WORLD LEADERS AND DIPLOMATS TO BE ON INTERNATIONAL FORUM...World is a global village ...small example...How Sartaz aziz was tricked to say " meeting hurriyat was at wrong time" by barkha dutt.

Kavalier

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Burkha Dutt is a class and should nt be compared with Meher Bukhari.

IF SHE IS REALLY EFFICIENT...SHE SHOULD BE GRILLING WORLD LEADERS AND DIPLOMATS TO BE ON INTERNATIONAL FORUM...World is a global village ...small example...How Sartaz aziz was tricked to say " meeting hurriyat was at wrong time" by barkha dutt.

moji538

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Iss post ki smajh nahin aaai :):):):):):):):) You should whatsapp her instead of telling everyone your feeling. Waisay telling everyone that she is very desirable lady is extremely personal comment :)

Respect

NO offence to Kashif but she is ok looking, but I do not watch her shows much there is no need for her to come to ARY news. However someone like Dr Shahid or Hassan Nisar would be good for ARY

Saladin A

Minister (2k+ posts)
There is no harm in admiring a person for her/his abilities, capabilities and looks. I always give credit to one who deserves it rightly. I admire honesty, sincerity, integrity, intelligence and humility in a person that I find very rare in our politicians and many journalists and political gurus appearing on talk shows.

MPA (400+ posts)

images

Respect

there is no need to insult like this, come on people this is not fair she is married, at least have a bit of respect for Kashif.