Maryam Safdar Looks Before & After Plastic Surgery’s. Everything Fake & Lies From Her Face To Money Trail

nasir77

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Maal aur plastic s;urgery Pakistani ka pelay say batchi ka Money Trail Qatri............ WOW

Onlypakistan

D_S41CQXsAEu-Oy
AIK EHSAN AUR KER DAE K JAIL JANEY SAE PEHLEY DABLOO BABLOO SAE LOOTI DOLAT WAPIS DALWA DAE.

manj_pti

MPA (400+ posts)
You sexually frustrated man. You're so obsessed over Maryam Nawaz.

Everyone ages. I don't know what you're trying to prove other than you're a sick perverted man?

Who is saying this??? Big joker like her leader. I am not against buttni but being from strong hold of Pmln area, I know them very much. You seems to a psychopath person favouring a sick person like byttni

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
yeh chor khandan kitni bhi surgerian karwa le … pur chehra pur se in ke phitkar hee barse gee … dil under se in ke waise hee kaale' hain ... bud-kirdar log ba-kamal service. ;-)

boss

Senator (1k+ posts)
احتجاج کا پوچھنے ابو کے پاس جیل میں گئی تو انھوں نے کہا
پتر کچھ دن رک جا تیرا پورا منہ پلاسٹک کا ہےگرمی سے خراب ھو جائیگا

?

Steyn

Who is saying this??? Big joker like her leader. I am not against buttni but being from strong hold of Pmln area, I know them very much. You seems to a psychopath person favouring a sick person like byttni

What does it matter how she looks? What's the obsession with her looks?

Is anyone planning to marry her here?

manj_pti

MPA (400+ posts)
What does it matter how she looks? What's the obsession with her looks?

Is anyone planning to marry her here?

It is not anything related to looks but why so much fake. Even she talk, behave and act like a fake person. She is above 50 and a grand mother. She should be a mature person. She thinks that people are fool and don't understand her fakeness.