Marshall Law for 6 months and new elections in Pakistan !!

Scorpion

Banned
ایک تو آپ کا طرز بیان ہی اتنا غیر ذمہ دارانہ ہے کہ بس توبہ۔۔۔ کیا آپ سمجھتے ہیں کہ آپکا یہ رویہ اللہ کی نصیحت کے مطابق ہے کہ جہاں اللہ احسن طریقے سے بات کرنے کا حکم دیتا ہے؟طالبان اگر ہتھیار ڈال دے، پاکستانی آئین کا وفادار رہنے کی قسم کھا لیں تو بے شک پھر وہ وفادار ہیں۔ مگر یہاں حالت یہ ہے کہ طالبان تو پاکستانی نظام کو کافرانہ نظام کہہ رہی ہے اور اس بنیاد پر ہزاروں معصوموں کو ذبح کرتی پھر رہی ہے۔ آپ خود غیر جانبدار ہو کر سوچئیے کہ کیا یہ ممکن ہے کہ ایسی طالبان کو پاکستان کا وفادار سمجھا جائے؟

Look whose talking . . . . The Party you support uses most vulgar languages, Believe in taking the lives of innocents, spread racial/ethnic differences and than you have the guts for showing such Munafiqat . . . .

When your Altaf PIG Asks military to intervene and topple this system for your Ghunda Budmash Revolution . . . . Than is he following the Constitution . . . . Therefore my sincere advise . . . . . . SHUT UP

qamar_zaman

Councller (250+ posts)
It is our tradition that we always go to the same page we never learnt from our past we always want to go through that same hole we always take the situation to the point of no return then we have visionless rulers who always think about themselves people are dying of hunger people have no power due to non payment to companies providing gas and oil also they are not paying to the energy units who are providing power street crimes are going up day by day in karachi people are dying with bullets no party in this country ever took notice no emergency meeting was called of all the parties in power but when SC questioned about anything these all culprits sit together in an emergency meeting in Presidency that is the whole politics of this country

universal007

MPA (400+ posts)
As i often writes about people to dont go on 1 person blindly b/c there is no perfect person and no perfect leader ,so being realistic support a party which is less bad and overall leadership and its stances .
i mentioned a list of leaders in my previous post which includes javed hashmi,ahsan iqbal,khuwaja asif,shahbaz shari,sartaj aziz,ishaq dar,mehtab abbasi,khuwaja saad rafique,tell me any party have got better team than these people?

also i said Imran khan is one man show and thats why many senior leaders dont go to his party b/c he just lives inside his shell and dont see any body else.
Imran talks about declaring the assets but he even himself dont have courage to declare his own daughter in public.
Imran talks about bringing money to pakistan but his own childern even dont have pakistani passport.
Imran talks about corruption but he never said a word about NICL Scandal .what is his source of income to run a party and to manage world wide trips??

All imran khan wants is to be prime minister no matter how .
if he is in favour of politics and democracy then he should form his wing with the like minded parties rather than q league,mushraff league etc.
He wants some caretaker govt. will be appointed by army/agencies and he be the prime minister.Thats all he wants otherwise by winning elections is impossible.

The purpose of all his jalsas is to show to his bosses in army/agencies and in west that he is popular and on this basis he invite them to intervene in the system and to make him prime minister.​