Marshall Law for 6 months and new elections in Pakistan !!

mehwish_ali

BB ALLAH tumain aqal daa ... TUMHARA MQM ka baray main kia kehna ha ... ja hazaroon masoomon ko katal ker ka INQILAB ki batain kertain hain ...
Pak army ko kis na roka ha operation kernay se laken US ka kahnay pa ya kia baat hoi ... or 10 saal se army kia ker rahi ha sawaee taherrb karoon ko support kernay ka or US se chanda lanay ka banay banay seee .....
agar Army hi hal ha is solution ka to sab se pahlay Karachi pa emergency nafiz honi chahiaa ..... per tumharay jasee munafiqoon ki mojoodgi maain asay nahi ho sakta...
اگر فوج نہ ہوتی تو سوات کے طالبان آج مزید لاکھوں معصوموں کو اسلام آباد میں ذبح کرتے نظر آ رہے ہوتے۔ یہ پاک فوج ہی ہے جس نے ان فتنہ گروں کو نکیل ڈال کر سوات میں امن قائم کیا۔ اور واحد فورس آج بھی پاک آرمی ہی ہے جو مستقبل میں طالبانی فتنے کی پیشقدمی کو روکے گی۔ اسی لیے انتہا پسند طالبان کے حمایتی آج ہاتھ دھو کر پاک فوج کے پیچھے پڑ گئے ہیں کیونکہ جب تک پاک فوج موجود ہے اُس وقت تک وہ ہتھیاروں اور خون خرابہ کرتے ہوئے بھی اپنی مذموم مقاصد پورے نہیں کر سکتے۔

طالبان نے اپنی جہالت اور درندگی سے جتنا نقصان پاکستان کو پہنچایا ہے، اتنا دس امریکہ اور سو انڈیا نے مل کر بھی نہیں پہنچایا ہو گا۔ یہ محارب طالبان اور انکے تمام تر حمایتی پاکستانی ریاست کے غدار ہیں۔

آپ کے سوال کا جواب ہے کہ مارشل لاء لگتے سے کوئی فرق نہیں پڑنے والا۔ تبدیلی وقت لے کر ہی آئے گی۔

مسئلہ فقط حکمرانوں کا نہیں ہے، بلکہ اصل مسئلہ پاکستان کے موجودہ "پارلیمانی نظام" کا ہے۔ اس پارلیمانی نظام کی سوغات یہ ہے کہ چھ ماہ کے مارشل لاء کے بعد جب الیکشنز ہوں گے تو پھر سے زرداری صاحب کو یہ عوام چن کر لا کر بٹھا دیں گے۔

پارلیمانی نظام میں قومی اسمبلی کی ایک ایک سیٹ کی اہمیت ہوتی ہے کیونکہ یہ لوگ "قانون سازی" کے ساتھ ساتھ "حکومت سازی" بھی کر رہے ہوتے ہیں۔

پاکستان کے مسائل کا بہتر حل "صدارتی نظام" میں ہے۔ صدارتی نظام وہ واحد نظام ہے جو پاکستان کو وڈیرہ ازم اور برادری ازم وغیرہ سے نجات دلا سکتا ہے۔

اگر آپ کوئی انقلابی تبدیلی چاہتے ہی ہیں تو مارشل لاء سے زیادہ صدارتی نظام حکومت پر توجہ دیجئے۔

صدارتی نظام میں حکومت سازی ممبر آف پارلیمنٹ نہیں کرتے بلکہ براہ راست عوام کرتی ہے۔ یوں منتخب ہو کر آنے والا صدر ان ممبرز آف پارلیمنٹ (وڈیروں) کے تسلط سے آزاد ہوتا ہے۔

Why are you so sure that Zardari will come again?? Knowing facts what people of Pakistan think of him. I am sure that PPP will go to rest for next 20 years.

Pakistan needs elections and this as soon as possible.

Parlimenterian or presidential makes no difference if you don't care of people.

Military operation in karachi and weapons free karachi.

Rights for people of Balochistan.

virus

When Govt. disobey's continuously Supreme courts orders

When Corrupts govern the whole country

When law an order situation is at worst state

when all govt. institutes giving alarm signals

when the debt reaches skies

when no policies to change situation and situation turns to its worse

What is right step forward??

I thought long about this and i hate when Army enterfere in politics but NOW??? i rethink.

Do we need Army for Six months?? Who lead country to new elections and then go to borders again??

http://e.jang.com.pk/07-27-2011/Karachi/pic.asp?picname=1018.gif

http://e.jang.com.pk/07-27-2011/Karachi/pic.asp?picname=1033.gif

i am not agree with you army is not sulotion of the problem suppose they will come and held free fair elections in country and later on the same system and the same peoples
so we have to change peoples theirs policies and the system by useing civilian powar not by army if army do this than sympthy of the peoples will be with these cruppets politicians

rakeem

Bewaquf fools called them armymen's daughters but these civilian politicians' daughters are doing extremely shameful stuff, like the haraam ki aulaad of G.M. Khar[former Gov. of Punjab Bhutto's deputy pimp,known aiyaash] and Shahbaz Sharif's stepdaughter supermodel Amna Haq. All these elites' children whether in PPP-PML-N or Army or Bureaucracy are doing every sort of drug and living the high life, doing things which mite be non-digestable and too much for the people here, stay away or else there would be another talk show on this topic, who's daughter[PML-N, PPP or Army] was doing what.
Politicians and jamhuri bast*rds have already partitioned PAkistan into smaller ethnic groups from Pakhtunkhwa toHazara to Siraiki to Muhajir, I doubt that such things ever happened in Musharraf's time. Economy was good, but today even middle class have become beggars, begging for basic necessities , paying for them but still are'nt getting it, every problem from electricity to sugar has been aggravated by these jamhuri kanj*rs, if these is a coup tomorrow, awam especially in the cities will be dancing in the streets cos this jamhuriyat has sucked the life out of them.

littlemaster

آپ کے سوال کا جواب ہے کہ مارشل لاء لگتے سے کوئی فرق نہیں پڑنے والا۔ تبدیلی وقت لے کر ہی آئے گی۔

مسئلہ فقط حکمرانوں کا نہیں ہے، بلکہ اصل مسئلہ پاکستان کے موجودہ "پارلیمانی نظام" کا ہے۔ اس پارلیمانی نظام کی سوغات یہ ہے کہ چھ ماہ کے مارشل لاء کے بعد جب الیکشنز ہوں گے تو پھر سے زرداری صاحب کو یہ عوام چن کر لا کر بٹھا دیں گے۔

پارلیمانی نظام میں قومی اسمبلی کی ایک ایک سیٹ کی اہمیت ہوتی ہے کیونکہ یہ لوگ "قانون سازی" کے ساتھ ساتھ "حکومت سازی" بھی کر رہے ہوتے ہیں۔

پاکستان کے مسائل کا بہتر حل "صدارتی نظام" میں ہے۔ صدارتی نظام وہ واحد نظام ہے جو پاکستان کو وڈیرہ ازم اور برادری ازم وغیرہ سے نجات دلا سکتا ہے۔

اگر آپ کوئی انقلابی تبدیلی چاہتے ہی ہیں تو مارشل لاء سے زیادہ صدارتی نظام حکومت پر توجہ دیجئے۔

صدارتی نظام میں حکومت سازی ممبر آف پارلیمنٹ نہیں کرتے بلکہ براہ راست عوام کرتی ہے۔ یوں منتخب ہو کر آنے والا صدر ان ممبرز آف پارلیمنٹ (وڈیروں) کے تسلط سے آزاد ہوتا ہے۔

mehvish_ali ya to bataoo ka fradia ishrat ul abad ka kitna bank balance ha or wo foreign ke haqoomat main jo frad kerta ha app ka fitwa ka mutabik jaiz ha ya na jaiz?:13:

Dear Army will come for Six months and will go away after Ten years with the Partition of this State . . . . Are you ready for that . . . .

Definitly not ready for that. Not even for 1 year. There is no other solution left then Mid Term elections. As Imran Khan said. Behaviour of Zardari and Gillani is like Mafia Boses. Unfortunitly these Badmash have also power. Either people come out and make Khooni Inqilaab or Army organises new election.

Zardari and Gillani should be left alone on Pakistani streets. And let us -> De Maar Sarhe Chaar.

Best solution would be if Chief Justice of Pakistan Mr. Iftikhar Chauhdry invites Army to held free and fair elections. This should be monitored by CJ and max. periode 6 Months. After elections they (Army) must go to barracks.

Scorpion

Definitly not ready for that. Not even for 1 year. There is no other solution left then Mid Term elections. As Imran Khan said. Behaviour of Zardari and Gillani is like Mafia Boses. Unfortunitly these Badmash have also power. Either people come out and make Khooni Inqilaab or Army organises new election.

Zardari and Gillani should be left alone on Pakistani streets. And let us -> De Maar Sarhe Chaar.

Best solution would be if Chief Justice of Pakistan Mr. Iftikhar Chauhdry invites Army to held free and fair elections. This should be monitored by CJ and max. periode 6 Months. After elections they (Army) must go to barracks.

Now you talked sense as the solution is Mid term Election than to call the the Military which is the Prime force whose Patronizing the Zardari/Gillani for their support to the on going military Operations . . . .

What Army can do is the Election Monitoring with independent Observers as prime rigging has been done during the past elections through the military/intelligence support . . . .

As Army called out of the Barracks seldom returns . . . . .

Re: Marshall Law for 6 months and new elections in Pakistan !!!!!!!!!

Army ko border pa hi rahnay do ... udher to kaam kia nahi ja raha 6 months mian kia kerwana haa

haaan agar koi kasar Busharaf choor gaya ha to dakh lo

yaar beech wali ka phone number hai tumharey paas? Imaan sey kah ria hoon kya ghazab hai. magar yeh ghazab main chahta hoon. Come baby, come to uncle gazoo, letme show you my railway train in basement lmao

When Govt. disobey's continuously Supreme courts orders

When Corrupts govern the whole country

When law an order situation is at worst state

when all govt. institutes giving alarm signals

when the debt reaches skies

when no policies to change situation and situation turns to its worse

What is right step forward??

I thought long about this and i hate when Army enterfere in politics but NOW??? i rethink.

Do we need Army for Six months?? Who lead country to new elections and then go to borders again??

How would you ensure that army comes in only for 6 months??

They will usually find their way around to stay longer. Also, US will ensure army stays longer because they will find a good dictator as a patthoo. US loves dictators outside of the US because Americans can not deal with democracy, always want generals in other countries or at least a dictator.

So perish your thoughts - martial law my be a thing for this time but alternatives is terrible - once in they will not leave for 10 years

Ya tera Pakistan ha Ya Mera Pakistan ha
Is pa Izat Kurbaan is Pa Gairat be kurbaan ha

simple question................Izzat Qurban nahi ki jaati Izzat ki hifazat ki jaati he..................and you senteces pronoun is not pak urdu............or i misunderstand...........pls write some high urdu some thing to check out thanks...............

اگر فوج نہ ہوتی تو سوات کے طالبان آج مزید لاکھوں معصوموں کو اسلام آباد میں ذبح کرتے نظر آ رہے ہوتے۔ یہ پاک فوج ہی ہے جس نے ان فتنہ گروں کو نکیل ڈال کر سوات میں امن قائم کیا۔ اور واحد فورس آج بھی پاک آرمی ہی ہے جو مستقبل میں طالبانی فتنے کی پیشقدمی کو روکے گی۔ اسی لیے انتہا پسند طالبان کے حمایتی آج ہاتھ دھو کر پاک فوج کے پیچھے پڑ گئے ہیں کیونکہ جب تک پاک فوج موجود ہے اُس وقت تک وہ ہتھیاروں اور خون خرابہ کرتے ہوئے بھی اپنی مذموم مقاصد پورے نہیں کر سکتے۔

طالبان نے اپنی جہالت اور درندگی سے جتنا نقصان پاکستان کو پہنچایا ہے، اتنا دس امریکہ اور سو انڈیا نے مل کر بھی نہیں پہنچایا ہو گا۔ یہ محارب طالبان اور انکے تمام تر حمایتی پاکستانی ریاست کے غدار ہیں۔

please compare with proof and detail thanks.........................TALIBAN DEMAGE= 10XUSA+100XINDIA= Taliban demage.........pls carry on explain...with detail thanks........................we are waiting........for new knowledge..............

Scorpion

What a Bullshit you are trying to spread. Another Indian with Pakistani Flag?

This Video is available in Youtube and says nothing about daughters of Pakistan Army officers, You propaganda Master. Stop putting recitation of Quran in such non sense Video Clips.

Pakistan Zinda Bad
Pakistan Army Zinda Bad
ISI Zinda Bad.

I wanted your opinion and not Propaganda against Pakistan ARMY. Do you understand this?

What about the video with Pakistani Troops . . . . Us par aap ki ghairat nahi Jagi . . . .

Scorpion

SHUT UP . . . . . Jub MQM Wafadaar ho sakti hai tu Taliban bhi ho saktay hain . . . . .

simple question................Izzat Qurban nahi ki jaati Izzat ki hifazat ki jaati he..................and you senteces pronoun is not pak urdu............or i misunderstand...........pls write some high urdu some thing to check out thanks...............

Very good analysis, i have same opinion.

What about the video with Pakistani Troops . . . . Us par aap ki ghairat nahi Jagi . . . .

This is not hidden from us that Pakistani forces had alliance with US Army personnel. It is now again a different question if that alliance should be taken place or not.

Making a video clip adding some Quran Surah and showing that US Army men sitting while Pak para military forces looking after them or standing close to them says nothing. Can you tell me what was that occasion when that Video clip was made???

No, you can not. People tried in Past with such clips to bring people against their own Army.

Some times you need Hikmat to defeat enemy. Today Pakistans defence is more stronger than before war on terror. Cruise missils, JF Thunder 17, Huge range missils and i am sure we have much more than that what we show. This developement took place in last years on emergency basis. I must say Pakistani forces did a termendous job in it.

Now the question raises, Why Pakistan Army did not responce to attacks by our enemies?

Pakistan Army and ISI knows very well what is comming on next. It is preparation for "Armageddon". If Yahud and Nasara believes on it and make preparation why Pakistan Army should not. USA, Israel and India with support of nations around the globe were ready to hit Pakistan (and they did also) and some serious steps were taken to breake pakistan into pieces. Where does it all go??? They are failed in their efforts, this is answer.

ISI is whole time in War situation. I would say: ISI's lions defended Pakistan at their best. Mosad, RAW and CIA is defeated by ISLAMIC Republik of Pakistan's lions.

My intention is (If you read my first post) only new elections under Pakistan Army not inviting Army for 10 Years.

imran_

Who thinks if they will come then will leave in six months ,That is all rubish , We as a civil society should stand up to enforce the SC orders like we did when we reinstated CJ

Mehwish what is definition of a true muslim?

What is the islamic dress? Is beard a sign for Taliban?

Quran say " Eik masoom Insaan ka qatal puri insaniat ka qatal he".
Now my question if these Taliban Pray Namaz, wear beard, islamic clothes and giving themselves true muslim to other, why then the bomb in mosques and kill humans?? Or as you wrote "Islamabad ke logon ko Zabah ker dete".

I hope you get my point.

Mehwish Ji ab app bhi samajh lein sirf samjhane se bat nahin banne gi.

Taliban and Tehrike Taliban are two different things.

Taliban in Afghanistan are fighting JIHAD against United cruel powers.

Tehrike Taliban is an instrument of secret agencies (RAW, MOSAD and CIA). People are manipulated, their pockets are full of dollars. Do you remember when Army did operation is waziristan they found many such training camps which were made like JANNAT? This came in newspapers. Do you know that a suicide bomber costs 20 Lakh rupees?

Tehrike Taliban are terrorists who are working on Agenda of foreign powers. That is why they bomb mosques because they are not muslims. A true muslim would NEVER NEVER AND NEVER bomb a mosue. Afghan Taliban would never do this.

ahmadalikhan

Army ko border pa hi rahnay do ... udher to kaam kia nahi ja raha 6 months mian kia kerwana haa

haaan agar koi kasar Busharaf choor gaya ha to dakh lo

Propaganda by an Indian Agent

mehwish_ali

SHUT UP . . . . . Jub MQM Wafadaar ho sakti hai tu Taliban bhi ho saktay hain . . . . .
ایک تو آپ کا طرز بیان ہی اتنا غیر ذمہ دارانہ ہے کہ بس توبہ۔۔۔ کیا آپ سمجھتے ہیں کہ آپکا یہ رویہ اللہ کی نصیحت کے مطابق ہے کہ جہاں اللہ احسن طریقے سے بات کرنے کا حکم دیتا ہے؟

طالبان اگر ہتھیار ڈال دے، پاکستانی آئین کا وفادار رہنے کی قسم کھا لیں تو بے شک پھر وہ وفادار ہیں۔ مگر یہاں حالت یہ ہے کہ طالبان تو پاکستانی نظام کو کافرانہ نظام کہہ رہی ہے اور اس بنیاد پر ہزاروں معصوموں کو ذبح کرتی پھر رہی ہے۔ آپ خود غیر جانبدار ہو کر سوچئیے کہ کیا یہ ممکن ہے کہ ایسی طالبان کو پاکستان کا وفادار سمجھا جائے؟

Scorpion

This is not hidden from us that Pakistani forces had alliance with US Army personnel. It is now again a different question if that alliance should be taken place or not.

Making a video clip adding some Quran Surah and showing that US Army men sitting while Pak para military forces looking after them or standing close to them says nothing. Can you tell me what was that occasion when that Video clip was made???

No, you can not. People tried in Past with such clips to bring people against their own Army.

Some times you need Hikmat to defeat enemy. Today Pakistans defence is more stronger than before war on terror. Cruise missils, JF Thunder 17, Huge range missils and i am sure we have much more than that what we show. This developement took place in last years on emergency basis. I must say Pakistani forces did a termendous job in it.

Now the question raises, Why Pakistan Army did not responce to attacks by our enemies?

Pakistan Army and ISI knows very well what is comming on next. It is preparation for "Armageddon". If Yahud and Nasara believes on it and make preparation why Pakistan Army should not. USA, Israel and India with support of nations around the globe were ready to hit Pakistan (and they did also) and some serious steps were taken to breake pakistan into pieces. Where does it all go??? They are failed in their efforts, this is answer.

ISI is whole time in War situation. I would say: ISI's lions defended Pakistan at their best. Mosad, RAW and CIA is defeated by ISLAMIC Republik of Pakistan's lions.

My intention is (If you read my first post) only new elections under Pakistan Army not inviting Army for 10 Years.

O my Brain Washed Revolutionary

My believe are almost same as yours on this Armageddon/Dajjal theory . . . . But Dear, have some hearts that you are claiming this Munafiq Army of today to be the force which will going to fight the evil . . . . Reality is saying some thing else as this Army is currently playing the role of a Munafiq and fighting in defense of Dajjal against those whose only crime is that they are Muslims . . . .

And ask your self and answer that can Imam Mehdi achieve success with Pakistani forces which had alliance with US Army personnels against the muslims . . . . And what do you that yours Cruise misses, air crafts and tanks with Nukes can provide you victory when hundred times more of these weapons were not able to save USSR . . . . Mehdi and his forces will not going to fight with weapons but with Iman and Guts . . . . and these two things are seriously missing in Pakistan Army . . . . .

And at present it is the Americans who are showing more Hikmah than Pakistan . . . . Please get out of the dreams and see reality other wise . . . . . . . . . .