marriage issue

bhaibarood

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
lol.......Khanzeer ka............
i am not going to talk about ur mother.....looks like u r trying hard to listen things about ur mom.
thing is i am not a badass superman who sits behind compuer screen and pretend to be a tough cookie :D
Well then learn to stop calling random people hindu or indian else your bebay is remembered. You are responsible for her and Mohan.
Indeed khan needs to train you a lot!

umer amin

Minister (2k+ posts)
lol...show ur posts to your mother....she must b very proud of you.
first you talk about someones wife and now showing what kind of family u r having.
i doubt you are the real son of ur parents. mujhay to lagta hay paratha laga hay. they cant have this kind of haramdi olaad :D
i would like to see your birth certificate if its possible.

Well then learn to stop calling random people hindu or indian else your bebay is remembered. You are responsible for her and Mohan.

paittibahi

Minister (2k+ posts)
As other forum members mentioned that hire an attorney. He can get 2nd marriage through court. I don't think he needs any permission from his first wife. If that is the case, send her notice or reminder that if she does not come back in a fix time period, he will bring another wife.
I disagree with some forum members that bringing cooking issue in this matter is unnecessary. Please read some Islamic material on spousal rights for both husband and wife, before making personal comments.

bhaibarood

lol...show ur posts to your mother....she must b very proud of you.
first you talk about someones wife and now showing what kind of family u r having.
i doubt you are the real son of ur parents. mujhay to lagta hay paratha laga hay. they cant have this kind of haramdi olaad :D
i would like to see your birth certificate if its possible.
Abey mohan ke ghalti ke nateejey tu khud tu halali baap ki aulad ban ja phir apni bebay ko mohan ke sohan halway se bachana bhootni key! Tibbi gali ke keerey.
Naam ameen aur kaam kammi kameen?

Last edited:

bhaibarood

I'm up for slavery but only with the right woman...which is difficult to find these days.
Right woman and right man are oxymoron words!
You cant find them,you have to make them right for you after marriage.
Parhay likhay loondon ki kami hai magar larkiyan tu bohat hain bus ap zara katrina kaif se neechay tu ayen

Last edited:

Steyn

Don't tell me you're one of those nuts?

Reminds me of one of my favourite quotes that I'll use appropriately for you here

Life without women would be a pain in the ass?

If you catch my drift. I think its for losers who can't find girls or fags.

cestmoi ✅️

You cant fund them,you have to make them right for you after marriage.
Parhay likhay london ki kami hai magar larkiyan tu bohat hain bus ap zara katrina kaif se neechay tu ayen

No no no....Katrina Kaif is exactly what I'm NOT looking for. I'm looking for someone who is down to earth like me. ?

Steyn

Parhay likhay london ki kami hai magar larkiyan tu bohat hain bus ap zara katrina kaif se neechay tu ayen

You're a funny guy and i like that you're anti PTI.

Please don't tell me you're an Indian like these people accuse you of. I hate Indians but maybe you could be my Indian friend

cestmoi ✅️

Don't tell me you're one of those nuts?

Reminds me of one of my favourite quotes that I'll use appropriately for you here

Life without women would be a pain in the ass?

If you catch my drift. I think its for losers who can't find girls or fags.

LOL...I'm not MGTOW but I strongly feel MGTOW and WGTOW is the solution for all the issues we are seeing in this thread.

Humi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
You cant make people right for you after marriage. Overwhelming majority of people will never change for someone else and if they make that sacrifice for you temporarily, a time will come when they will resent you for it.

bhaibarood

You're a funny guy and i like that you're anti PTI.

Please don't tell me you're an Indian like these people accuse you of. I hate Indians but maybe you could be my Indian friend
Disclaimer I am not anti Potiyan, just critic of parties. I voted for khan though.
Aur I am not indian . Alhumdullilah 100% pakistani.

bhaibarood

You cant make people right for you after marriage. Overwhelming majority of people will never change for someone else and if they make that sacrifice for you temporarily, a time will come when they will resent you for it.
I think love and affection can change anyone!
Yeh mitti bari zar khaiz hai saqi agar thori nam ho.

Humi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I think love and affection can change anyone!
Yeh mitti bari zar khaiz hai saqi agar thori nam ho.
how can you love someone who you dont even respect enough to be let the person they are instead of molding them to your wishes? Trying to change someone into something they are not just because it suits you better is not affection.

Steyn

so you are anti PTI...........
Disclaimer I am not anti Potiyan, just critic of parties. I voted for khan though.
Aur I am not indian . Alhumdullilah 100% pakistani.

Not anti PTI. More like critical of them. I did vote for Khan sahib although i wish i had minded my business and never gotten involved in politics. Too late for that now.

I appreciate some of the things IK did. Like the billion tree tsunami, that's the sole reason i voted for PTI in KPK because he's the only one who gave a damn about the environment. Sadly, even that is not being worked on anymore.

bhaibarood

how can you love someone who you dont even respect enough to be let the person they are instead of molding them to your wishes? Trying to change someone into something they are not just because it suits you better is not affection.
Its not oneway process , it means both person molds according to each other needs. But sometimes one person has to be the bigger person!
Our generation have an issue its called Ego, if we want to have content life we have to kill that ego. Specially male ego is the biggest (pun intended) thing you can find on this planet.