marriage issue

umer amin

Minister (2k+ posts)
sure let me tell you who is responsible.
i talk about educating this nation. u said khan sahab cant handle his wives.
who started talking about personal stuff?
talk about isues not someones personal life.

#senior

Now you are talking some sense, bhai ap ne pehley mujhey potwari bataya , jab main ne showbaz ko ragra tu bhir badtameezi !
Now you decide who is responsible? I will delete my previous post though.

bhaibarood

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
sure let me tell you who is responsible.
i talk about educating this nation. u said khan sahab cant handle his wives.
who started talking about personal stuff?
talk about isues not someones personal life.

#senior
Imran khan is public figure genius!
You telling me what to say about him,makes you noone. Either you accept that you are youthia who cant take slight taunt at khan sahab?
You dont have to be so much touchy specially when there is legit concern about khan sahab marital life. # junior
Baat tu saach hai magar baat hai ruswai ki

Humi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
brother im cooking myself also my wife don't know how to cook even if she cook i have to eat food with burning taste. My wife go to work and i work myself as well she feed kids on weekend but we are helping each other i was explaining some one issue, i feel his pain as he wanted to commit suicide on matter his mother is crying for grand children that they are our kids i tried to explain to them but they are not resting. i took him away due to trouble every day and i put him on work out of pakistan but the man just dont want to live with the girl any more. I ask him today if u didnt like the girl why u had two kids and he said u dont even know i had been raped always my wife beat me so and so.

they have tried every thing she doesnt want to go back to their house instead she is telling him send money to her parent's house and call here disconnect from your family. Many people don't understand core values of old style family's life thats our culture for years. Parents love their grand children more then their own. and the problem started with his sister engaged to son of wife sister and mother refused for marriage of other one which will create more problems and she after she left due to accident of mother of the boy mother refused to marry her other girl to their family cos it will create issues in future. She sent message if this marriage didnt happen you will suffer on other one also and end up breaking the relationship.

as i can see our culture is pure for bashing others on little things bus koi zaleel karnay ke liye mil jana chaye. but no worries i will tell him to follow the law and give her divorce and solve the issue, form me no issue i can give him a girl overnight he is not in pakistan anymore and make him marry some one else and have rest of his life peaceful. he can even bring his parents here. I have supported him for long time nothing to worry i can do more. per ajj ke thread say aik bat sabit ho gai hai

aik banda blub laga raha ho to nechay 100 khara dekh raha hota hai in pakistan koi kam nahin karnay ko they love to make jokes on others

If she beats him up, then he should definitely divorce her. But tell me who looks after the parents whose only child is a daughter or whose all children are daughters? Are they supposed to marry men who will spend their time looking after their parents as well. It is appalling and disrespectful to look for a spouse just because you want a caretaker for your parents.

umer amin

Minister (2k+ posts)
taunt khusray kertay hain. r u one?
if he is public figure that dsnt mean u will talk about his personal life.
public figure hay to ghar ja kay beth jao gay us kay?
i am not telling you what to say...i dont do bandar ka tamasha that i will teach u with stick what to do and say.
try to get the point #apnay walon senior.
dont talk about someones personal life.

Imran khan is public figure genius!
You telling me what to say about him,makes you noone. Either you accept that you are youthia who cant take slight taunt at khan sahab?
You dont have to be so much touchy specially when there is legit concern about khan sahab marital life. # junior
Baat tu saach hai magar baat hai ruswai ki

bhaibarood

taunt khusray kertay hain. r u one?
if he is public figure that dsnt mean u will talk about his personal life.
public figure hay to ghar ja kay beth jao gay us kay?
i am not telling you what to say...i dont do bandar ka tamasha that i will teach u with stick what to do and say.
try to get the point #apnay walon senior.
dont talk about someones personal life.
Lol taunt khusrey kartey hain!
Man you dont understand shit, learn some vocab.
You mentioned earlier that khan needs to teach nation about marriage ?
Dhakkan uski khud 3 dafa nakaam hui hai aur woh lecture de ga?
Youthia you are making fool of yourself and khan both!
Political figures have nothing personal.

bhaibarood

If she beats him up, then he should definitely divorce her. But tell me who looks after the parents whose only child is a daughter or whose all children are daughters? Are they supposed to marry men who will spend their time looking after their parents as well. It is appalling and disrespectful to look for a spouse just because you want a caretaker for your parents.
I am yet to find out a real scenario where wife literally beats husband. Its always husband who is beating wife like cattle. Infact they come with religious precedents to make their case strong about husband beating is allowed in islam

cestmoi ✅️

I am yet to find out a real scenario where wife literally beats husband. Its always husband who is beating wife like cattle. Infact they come with religious precedents to make their case strong about husband beating is allowed in islam

In the west, you will see such cases where some wives do beat husbands. Most of these husbands dont retaliate because they will be arrested and charged with domestic violence.

umer amin

Minister (2k+ posts)
my post is still there i said "
i am speechless. khan sahab needs lots of time to educate this nation:
now tell me where i wrote marriage word?
the word DHAKKAN explain everything.

MY INDIAN FRIEND

now i understood why your bottom is burning :d

Lol taunt khusrey kartey hain!
Man you dont understand shit, learn some vocab.
You mentioned earlier that khan needs to teach nation about marriage ?
Dhakkan uski khud 3 dafa nakaam hui hai aur woh lecture de ga?
Youthia you are making fool of yourself and khan both!
Political figures have nothing personal.

bhaibarood

In the west, you will see such cases where some wives do beat husbands. Most of these husbands dont retaliate because they will be arrested and charged with domestic violence.
Fact. But its occasional scuffles. Nothing like Pakistan where men grab women by hair and beat them infront of whole family.

cestmoi ✅️

It's very simple;

Pakistan/third world countries = Men are abusers

West/developed countries = Women are abusers

I dont care if my post burns anyone

Humi

No, it happens. It is a small number compared to female victims but it does. Of course the same people who blame women for getting beaten up will also shame Male victims for not being mardana enough if he gets beaten up making it a tabboo for even Male victims to speak up. Same goes for Male victims of sexual assault. Of course, women victims of both domestic and sexual assault find more courage to speak up than Male victims because women support other women more than men support other men.

Nonetheless, the point remains that all humans are precious and complex in a beautiful manner. How can one find it palatable to reduce a living breathing person to a mere caretaker because you are in need?

Humi

It's very simple;

Pakistan/third world countries = Men are abusers

West/developed countries = Women are abusers

I dont care if my post burns anyone

agree and disagree. Men are more likely to be victims of abuse in West by their wives than they are in developing countries. However, there is no denying the fact that overwhelming majority of victims of sexual and domestic assault are still Women in Western countries.

Humi

No, mostly it is the tabboo. It is much much harder for Male victims to speak up than female victims.

Steyn

You want to know what i think? From my own sister's experience and she was married last year. It's all the mother in law problem who thinks the wife must be a slave to her. She's probably pressurising his son to ditch her and marry someone else.

The guy isn't so innocent if he wants to marry a second wife instead of fixing the problems with first.

Poor wife must have been through hell to go to her parents with her children and not want to come back. How can a mother destroy her kids lives especially in Pakistan culture where if the girl is divorced she can't find another husband.

This is what Islam says. You need to do justice between your wives and if you can't do that then you can't marry more. In fact you're not allowed to marry if you can't even do justice to one.

If the husband shows some love and decency to her wife, why wouldn't she come back? She will probably even start cooking and taking care of his mother if she's being appreciated and treated like a human.

cestmoi ✅️

agree and disagree. Men are more likely to be victims of abuse in West by their wives than they are in developing countries. However, there is no denying the fact that overwhelming majority of victims of sexual and domestic assault are still Women in Western countries.

This is how most men in west get charged with 'domestic assault'

Humi

This is how most men in west get charged with 'domestic assault'

Nope. You can say that this is how some men might be charged with domestic assault but this is absolutely zero proof that this is how most men are charged with assault.

cestmoi ✅️

Nope. You can say that this is how some men might be charged with domestic assault but this is absolutely zero proof that this is how most men are charged with assault.

Lol...so you are saying women have no part to play in such situations and men just go crazy all of sudden? I never said all cases. There are cases where Men became physical first.

Steyn

brother im cooking myself also my wife don't know how to cook even if she cook i have to eat food with burning taste. My wife go to work and i work myself as well she feed kids on weekend but we are helping each other i was explaining some one issue, i feel his pain as he wanted to commit suicide on matter his mother is crying for grand children that they are our kids i tried to explain to them but they are not resting. i took him away due to trouble every day and i put him on work out of pakistan but the man just dont want to live with the girl any more. I ask him today if u didnt like the girl why u had two kids and he said u dont even know i had been raped always my wife beat me so and so.

they have tried every thing she doesnt want to go back to their house instead she is telling him send money to her parent's house and call here disconnect from your family. Many people don't understand core values of old style family's life thats our culture for years. Parents love their grand children more then their own. and the problem started with his sister engaged to son of wife sister and mother refused for marriage of other one which will create more problems and she after she left due to accident of mother of the boy mother refused to marry her other girl to their family cos it will create issues in future. She sent message if this marriage didnt happen you will suffer on other one also and end up breaking the relationship.

as i can see our culture is pure for bashing others on little things bus koi zaleel karnay ke liye mil jana chaye. but no worries i will tell him to follow the law and give her divorce and solve the issue, form me no issue i can give him a girl overnight he is not in pakistan anymore and make him marry some one else and have rest of his life peaceful. he can even bring his parents here. I have supported him for long time nothing to worry i can do more. per ajj ke thread say aik bat sabit ho gai hai

aik banda blub laga raha ho to nechay 100 khara dekh raha hota hai in pakistan koi kam nahin karnay ko they love to make jokes on others

Brother, i understand his frustration but let's think about the girls situation for a minute too, no?

She has two kids and you know how hard it is to raise and take care of kids? Then she has to take care of his mother. Can you blame her for not wanting to do that?

So what will your brother do about his kids when he marries the next one? The new wife will have to take care of kids too and the mother because obviously the guy wants kids right? Or does he want to leave the kids to the wife and divorce her?

What i think you and your brother needs to understand is Islam more and not Pakistani culture.

He has knocked her up with two kids, it is his responsibility to take care of those and the wife. He can't even provide a maid for his mother, i wonder how the hell would he raise his kids?

I can't feel sympathy for your brother at all and i call bullshit on him being raped. How the hell does that happen to a guy? Sounds like he needs treatment at some hospital if his wife has to rape him.

Humi

You want to know what i think? From my own sister's experience and she was married last year. It's all the mother in law problem who thinks the wife must be a slave to her. She's probably pressurising his son to ditch her and marry someone else.

The guy isn't so innocent if he wants to marry a second wife instead of fixing the problems with first.

Poor wife must have been through hell to go to her parents with her children and not want to come back. How can a mother destroy her kids lives especially in Pakistan culture where if the girl is divorced she can't find another husband.

This is what Islam says. You need to do justice between your wives and if you can't do that then you can't marry more. In fact you're not allowed to marry if you can't even do justice to one.

If the husband shows some love and decency to her wife, why wouldn't she come back? She will probably even start cooking and taking care of his mother if she's being appreciated and treated like a human.

I hope everything is going well for your sister now :)

Sure, if one responds with compassion, love and kindness the other person will almost always respond back in similar manner. Unfortunately, some exceptions exist and there isnt much that can be done about it. I dont know what the scenario here is but it ridiculous to look for the other wife because you want a care taker for your mother.

A man is responsible for both his wife and mother and will be asked on the day of judgment about fulfilling his responsibilities to both. If a wife and a mother give a damn about the man in question, they will stop making it harder for him to fulfill his responsibilities to the other person.