marriage issue

stoic

Minister (2k+ posts)
Thank you very much finally got some thing to give him bohat galian pari mujhya ainda kisi ke liye thread nahin banaon ga. mujhya jo batia gia tha wohi past kia. he is my uncle's son and his mother is obviously my bari ama as we call same as mother i had offer them maid for past two years now they refused to get money from me they feel shameful.

appreciate your valuable response jazak Allah
Sorry that you are getting bashed here but maybe you should have posted the whole situation. Still think elders and well to do family members should be more proactive with help otherwise he may end up in the same situation next time around as well. Best of luck.

kayawish

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Thank you very much finally got some thing to give him bohat galian pari mujhya ainda kisi ke liye thread nahin banaon ga. mujhya jo batia gia tha wohi past kia. he is my uncle's son and his mother is obviously my bari ama as we call same as mother i had offer them maid for past two years now they refused to get money from me they feel shameful.

appreciate your valuable response jazak Allah
main bata ta hun asan sa solution , dusri shadi ko bool jao.Tell ur brother to learn cooking since i beleive every human must know 3 basic things 1.cooking 2.swimming and 3.Driving.Cook a big meal which can last for 2-3 days.Tell ur brother ke badi handya main kana pakayee aur phir usee kane ko garam kar kar ke 2-3 din chalayee so ur brother dont have to cook everyday.Us ke ghar main fridge tu ho ga ke nahin ? aur apni biwi ko mana kar wapis lanay ki koshish karay.Bulke usi kanay main se apni biwi ko bhi beja kare aur usay bolay ke main ne kana banana seek lya hai aur main aab farigh time main tumara hath bataoon ga :) i am 99% sure his wife will agree and she will come back.Dusri shaadi barbadi ho jayee gi.Learn cooking from youtube.Youtube sirf nach gane aur music dekne ke lea nahin hai ...i learned all desi food cooking from youtube ... when i came to germany i only knew how to make tea nothing else ?

pk78601

MPA (400+ posts)
main bata ta hun asan sa solution , dusri shadi ko bool jao.Tell ur brother to learn cooking since i beleive every human must know 3 basic things 1.cooking 2.swimming and 3.Driving.Cook a big meal which can last for 2-3 days.Tell ur brother ke badi handya main kana pakayee aur phir usee kane ko garam kar kar ke 2-3 din chalayee so ur brother dont have to cook everyday.Us ke ghar main fridge tu ho ga ke nahin ? aur apni biwi ko mana kar wapis lanay ki koshish karay.Bulke usi kanay main se apni biwi ko bhi beja kare aur usay bolay ke main ne kana banana seek lya hai aur main aab farigh time main tumara hath bataoon ga :) i am 99% sure his wife will agree and she will come back.Dusri shaadi barbadi ho jayee gi.Learn cooking from youtube.Youtube sirf nach gane aur music dekne ke lea nahin hai ...i learned all desi food cooking from youtube ... when i came to germany i only knew how to make tea nothing else ?
brother im cooking myself also my wife don't know how to cook even if she cook i have to eat food with burning taste. My wife go to work and i work myself as well she feed kids on weekend but we are helping each other i was explaining some one issue, i feel his pain as he wanted to commit suicide on matter his mother is crying for grand children that they are our kids i tried to explain to them but they are not resting. i took him away due to trouble every day and i put him on work out of pakistan but the man just dont want to live with the girl any more. I ask him today if u didnt like the girl why u had two kids and he said u dont even know i had been raped always my wife beat me so and so.

they have tried every thing she doesnt want to go back to their house instead she is telling him send money to her parent's house and call here disconnect from your family. Many people don't understand core values of old style family's life thats our culture for years. Parents love their grand children more then their own. and the problem started with his sister engaged to son of wife sister and mother refused for marriage of other one which will create more problems and she after she left due to accident of mother of the boy mother refused to marry her other girl to their family cos it will create issues in future. She sent message if this marriage didnt happen you will suffer on other one also and end up breaking the relationship.

as i can see our culture is pure for bashing others on little things bus koi zaleel karnay ke liye mil jana chaye. but no worries i will tell him to follow the law and give her divorce and solve the issue, form me no issue i can give him a girl overnight he is not in pakistan anymore and make him marry some one else and have rest of his life peaceful. he can even bring his parents here. I have supported him for long time nothing to worry i can do more. per ajj ke thread say aik bat sabit ho gai hai

aik banda blub laga raha ho to nechay 100 khara dekh raha hota hai in pakistan koi kam nahin karnay ko they love to make jokes on others

Billo Rani

Senator (1k+ posts)
Bhai jaan aap ne bhi aik baat sabit kar di hai ke jab banday ko puri kahani ka patta nah ho to koi ziada tawaqqo nahi karni chaiye. You give incomplete picture, what do you expect? You keep adding more info after the fact. Now your cousin is not even in Pakistan? First he was driving rickshaw? Now there is watta satta involved. What is going on. I am very confused. May Allah (SWT) bring peaceful resolution to all parties involved. The kids are the real victims in all of this.

brother im cooking myself also my wife don't know how to cook even if she cook i have to eat food with burning taste. My wife go to work and i work myself as well she feed kids on weekend but we are helping each other i was explaining some one issue, i feel his pain as he wanted to commit suicide on matter his mother is crying for grand children that they are our kids i tried to explain to them but they are not resting. i took him away due to trouble every day and i put him on work out of pakistan but the man just dont want to live with the girl any more. I ask him today if u didnt like the girl why u had two kids and he said u dont even know i had been raped always my wife beat me so and so.

they have tried every thing she doesnt want to go back to their house instead she is telling him send money to her parent's house and call here disconnect from your family. Many people don't understand core values of old style family's life thats our culture for years. Parents love their grand children more then their own. and the problem started with his sister engaged to son of wife sister and mother refused for marriage of other one which will create more problems and she after she left due to accident of mother of the boy mother refused to marry her other girl to their family cos it will create issues in future. She sent message if this marriage didnt happen you will suffer on other one also and end up breaking the relationship.

as i can see our culture is pure for bashing others on little things bus koi zaleel karnay ke liye mil jana chaye. but no worries i will tell him to follow the law and give her divorce and solve the issue, form me no issue i can give him a girl overnight he is not in pakistan anymore and make him marry some one else and have rest of his life peaceful. he can even bring his parents here. I have supported him for long time nothing to worry i can do more. per ajj ke thread say aik bat sabit ho gai hai

aik banda blub laga raha ho to nechay 100 khara dekh raha hota hai in pakistan koi kam nahin karnay ko they love to make jokes on others

pk78601

MPA (400+ posts)
Bhai jaan aap ne bhi aik baat sabit kar di hai ke jab banday ko puri kahani ka patta nah ho to koi ziada tawaqqo nahi karni chaiye. You give incomplete picture, what do you expect? You keep adding more info after the fact. Now your cousin is not even in Pakistan? First he was driving rickshaw? Now there is watta satta involved. What is going on. I am very confused. May Allah (SWT) bring peaceful resolution to all parties involved. The kids are the real victims in all of this.
bat to apki b theek hai jaisay hi mujhya yahan per galian pari mainusay bola bahi yeh kia hai to us nain watay satay ka batia mujhya. kheer kuch loog sharam karte hain is trah ki chezain batanay main aur aik bat ka pata chala janab ki wife 11 years elder then him :D mar do mujhy aur yeh b uski ama nain kuch khas relatives main rishta kia tha. aur us banday ko yahan aye abhi 5 din hi howe hain koi khas waqat waqat nahin howa.

saneopinion

MPA (400+ posts)
It seems like you are really trying to help this person out. However, I don't believe anything that this "brother" of yours is saying. He is as confused as you are and perhaps that is why you chose such a public form to bring this up. Obviously, you will be made fun of when you are involving the entire internet to comment on your brother's situation.

Bus mera aik he sawal hai yahan, maid ko dainay kay paisay nai hain aur dosri shadi kernay k hain? Yeh logic koi samjha do mujhay.

Also, he should divorce her first wife, remarry and start a new family if that woman is in fact so evil. This seems to be the only reasonable solution unfortunately. Whatever happens to his sister is all in Allah's hand. Clearly, even if we takes a second wife, his sister's husband won't take kindly to it either so you are screwed either ways. May Allah make his life easier.

baalti

Minister (2k+ posts)
mainey 10 biviyan, read maids, rakhi hoi hain... sakoon hi sakoon hai...

1. Cooking expert
  2. Cleaning expert
  3. Parents care taker expert
  4. Errands expert
  5. Offsprings expert
  6. Teaching kids expert
  7. Job/Dehaari expert
  8. Laundry expert
  9. Financial expert
  10. Waili, khusar pusar, chugal khori expert

Zindagi pursukoon hai, tension aali koi gal hi nahin.

taban

اس تھریڈ میں تو میرج نہیں فوڈ ایشو ہے بھائی کو یو ٹیوب پہ کچھ اچھے کھانا بنانے کے چینل سبسکرائیب کر کے دو تھوڑے دنوں میں بہترین کھانا بنانا سیکھ لے گا اور ممکن ہے کہ اپنا ریسٹورانٹ ہی کھول لے آمدن کی صورت پیدا ہوتے ہی بیوی بھی واپس آجائے گی اور سارا کنبہ ہنسی خوشی رہنے لگے گا آزمائش شرط ہے

bhaibarood

what do you think about 5 wives of shehbaz sharif?
btw i am not talking about marriage. nikah is not a bad thing. looking for wife so she can cook is the problem here.
try to stay positive if its possible or u r also one of them who take salary from ferrari? if this is the case then continue. i understand about paaapi pait ka sawal hay.
Naam ameen aur kaam kameen ?
Showbaz tu showqeen adam hai bureaucrates ki biwyon se shadi karta hai.
But khan se biwiyan sambhalti nahi theen!
Bhai tu har bat ko potiyan vs patwari mat le jaya karo, forum pe junior ho tu seekho. Warna kisi ka mattha ghom gaya tu beech forum izzat ho jaige.

umer amin

Minister (2k+ posts)
ameen nahi beta amin.
khan ki biwiyon ki to aisay fiker hay jaisay wo teri rishtay dar thin.
agar bhonk bhonk kay or rozana bakwaas ki post kernay say banda junior ya senior hota hay to mohallay kay kuton kay sath tujhay bhi senior maaan letay hain.
baqi teri jitni izaat hay is forum per wo tujhay bhi pata hay.
thora sa orr bhonk shayed zyada senior ho jaye :D
Naam ameen aur kaam kameen ?
Showbaz tu showqeen adam hai bureaucrates ki biwyon se shadi karta hai.
But khan se biwiyan sambhalti nahi theen!
Bhai tu har bat ko potiyan vs patwari mat le jaya karo, forum pe junior ho tu seekho. Warna kisi ka mattha ghom gaya tu beech forum izzat ho jaige.

bhaibarood

ameen nahi beta amin.
khan ki biwiyon ki to aisay fiker hay jaisay wo teri rishtay dar thin.
agar bhonk bhonk kay or rozana bakwaas ki post kernay say banda junior ya senior hota hay to mohallay kay kuton kay sath tujhay bhi senior maaan letay hain.
baqi teri jitni izaat hay is forum per wo tujhay bhi pata hay.
thora sa orr bhonk shayed zyada senior ho jaye :D
Potiyan imrani biwiyon ki jitni fikar tukhey hai, Silence and go back to your hole worm.

Last edited:

bhaibarood

mainey 10 biviyan, read maids, rakhi hoi hain... sakoon hi sakoon hai...

1. Cooking expert
  2. Cleaning expert
  3. Parents care taker expert
  4. Errands expert
  5. Offsprings expert
  6. Teaching kids expert
  7. Job/Dehaari expert
  8. Laundry expert
  9. Financial expert
  10. Waili, khusar pusar, chugal khori expert
Zindagi pursukoon hai, tension aali koi gal hi nahin.
Bachey paida karney ki machine?
Sab se important kaam wali expert tu rakh lo ?

umer amin

Minister (2k+ posts)
actually now i feel sorry for ur parents.
its gonna take 2 seconds to talk about your mother but problem yeh hay keh main ye ker nahi sakta.
lol bechara senior. really feeling bad for ur parents jin ki olaad aisi hay :)
Potiyan imrani biwiyon ki jitni fikar tukhey hai, kaash apni babey ki bhi kar leta tu jaanati hota ! Silence and go back to your hole worm.

bhaibarood

actually now i feel sorry for ur parents.
its gonna take 2 seconds to talk about your mother but problem yeh hay keh main ye ker nahi sakta.
lol bechara senior. really feeling bad for ur parents jin ki olaad aisi hay :)
Now you are talking some sense, bhai ap ne pehley mujhey potwari bataya , jab main ne showbaz ko ragra tu bhir badtameezi !
Now you decide who is responsible? I will delete my previous post though.