Man against Minarates of Mosques (Swiss), has Embraced ISLAM

rajputan

Citizen
http://www.nation.com.pk/pakistan-n...0/Swiss-antagonist-of-minarets-embraces-Islam
a3e141b467127938db38d62dfaee017c.gif

adonis_look

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
You do know that thsi knd of news mostly end up being fake and only sites where you will find these is some islamic proselytization sites..

But whatever keeps you guys humoured..

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
@ adonis look

--You can run from the truth but can NOT hide :) Islam does NOT need any fakes and all those who revert do so with their own will in some cases after years and years of long research :) check out this viewtopic.php?f=22&t=16465" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.tikkun.org/tikkundaily/2009/ ... -to-islam/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

adonis_look

taul said:
@ adonis look

--You can run from the truth but can NOT hide :) Islam does NOT need any fakes and all those who revert do so with their own will in some cases after years and years of long research :) check out this viewtopic.php?f=22&t=16465" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.tikkun.org/tikkundaily/2009/ ... -to-islam/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I have mentioend many tiems and will mention again..

Only two relgions are in this business of aggressive proselytization..

(1) Chrsitinaity
(2) Islam..

Christian are playing fair game by that what i mean is they allow muslim evangelists to start their shop in christian majority nations. whereas muslims are playing unfair game they ban ths hops of chrsitian evangelist in muslim majority ..

It's like one side playing with untamperd ball while other side using ball tampeting as weapon..

Keeping thsi in mind chrstian are still leaving muslims behind in thsi sports of proselytization.. for instance in Africa alone by the admission of one Ummah leaeder millions of muslim embrace christianity..

As far as I am concerned it's totally foolish to jump ship from one set of ludicrous b belig wrapped under one religion to another set of ludicrous belilef wrapped in another religion..

I have read Quran Hadith in detail and I tell you not in a million years any people who have inquisitive mind can convert to any religion let alone islam.. ..

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
adonis_look said:

(1) Chrsitinaity
(2) Islam..

Christian are playing fair game by that what i mean is they allow muslim evangelists to start their shop in christian majority nations. whereas muslims are playing unfair game they ban ths hops of chrsitian evangelist in muslim majority ..

--It's NOT about christians playing fair but more of the mindset they have themselves allowed to follow i.e "Separation of church and state" and Allah (SWT) knows best of all to come and is the best of Planners and has laid out such a foundation that even christians do NOT have any control on,they themselves opted for such a system to be applied only for the huge number of their own people living in their countries ending up embracing Islam :) whereas there are more than 10 million ( this number has gone much higher) christians in egypt,such a large number in a muslim country says all about their evangelical activities as well a small number of those unfortunate one's who leave folds of Islam.

As far as I am concerned it's totally foolish to jump ship from one set of ludicrous b belig wrapped under one religion to another set of ludicrous belilef wrapped in another religion.

--This universe and all the things existing,none of em ever came to it's existence by itself :) this simply does NOT even apply to the world you and I live in,to understand anything atleast embrace an idea that can be even applied in theory and practical in this world.

I have read Quran Hadith in detail and I tell you not in a million years any people who have inquisitive mind can convert to any religion let alone islam.. .

--Infact most atheists and agnostics living in the west always opt for Islam when apprised with it and upon being "truly" inquisitive :)

adonis_look

taul said:
adonis_look said:

(1) Chrsitinaity
(2) Islam..

--It's NOT about christians playing fair but more of the mindset they have themselves allowed to follow i.e "Separation of church and state" and Allah (SWT) knows best of all to come and is the best of Planners and has laid out such a foundation that even christians do NOT have any control on they themselves opted for such a system to be applied only for the huge number of their own people living in their countries ending up embracing Islam :) whereas there are more than 10 million ( this number has gone much higher) christians in egypt,such a large number in a muslim country says all about their evangelical activities as well a small number of those unfortunate one's who leave folds of Islam.

As far as I am concerned it's totally foolish to jump ship from one set of ludicrous b belig wrapped under one religion to another set of ludicrous belilef wrapped in another religion.

--This universe and all the things existing,none of em ever came to it's existence by itself :) this simply does NOT even apply to the world you and I live in,to understand anything atleast embrace an idea that can be even applied in theory and practical in this world.

So when you practice double standard that is sanctioned by allah but God forbid others do you start cryign wolf [hilar] [hilar]

I will let you enjoy the nonsense..

BTW Islamic proselytizer brigade have another fairy tale about how Neil Armstrong heard Azaan on moon.. I have asked many fo these stupid theory followers how the hell they came to knwo abotu tis given Armstrong has never officially claimed it.. Albeit in make belive world of these nonsense spouters he has..

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
adonis_look said:
So when you practice double standard that is sanctioned by allah but God forbid others do you start cryign wolf

---When mind does NOT think straight as in your case they always look for loopholes and try to somehow push back the obvious and the realities of the surrounding :) All abrahamic faiths have such laws and all it depends on the implementation,you certainly would NOT see 20 crore indian muslims leaving their faith even though living in your so called secular and Non-muslim country :)

I will let you enjoy the nonsense.

-Who could be more absurd than the one ridiculously chanting the slogan of the world coming into existence on it's own :) and then hopping on to loose associations to avoid the most ludicrous :|

adonis_look

it's hard to debate with closed mind.. no I don;t see chrstians putting sanction on other religion because they have bigegr faiht in their scripture than muslims . it;s as simple as that.. Only insecure people hide behidn sanctions on others while enjoy the freedom for themselves.. And yet turn around claim look I win ..

As I said before both side must play on same pitch with same ball to claim superiority based on victory in the match.. unles that happens this match loses all its meaning.. No cloucnlusison can be dranw based on results of the match

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
it's hard to debate with closed mind.. no I don;t see chrstians putting sanction on other religion because they have bigegr faiht in their scripture than muslims . it;s as simple as that.. Only insecure people hide behidn sanctions on others while enjoy the freedom for themselves.. And yet turn around claim look I win .

--Stands true of you being unable to even first of all swallow the basics of the very nature of existence of the whole universe :) and then jumping onto topics that are far reach of your trivial mind.You mean to say if Christianity ( though you being an atheist favoring yet again a false theology) is allowed freely ( as per your thinking) to be preached in an Islamic country then the equation would in anyway change,it never ever will since the formula is itself provided by the Creator and what's being practiced in the west is a perfect practice to balance out the equation in making the falsehood perish :)

As I said before both side must play on same pitch with same ball to claim superiority based on victory in the match.. unles that happens this match loses all its meaning

--The only winner in this world and the hereafter will be the one who accepts and submits to the truth and there is certainly "None" probability for the one who does NOT even realize a match is being played between truth and falsehood :)

adonis_look

taul said:
it's hard to debate with closed mind.. no I don;t see chrstians putting sanction on other religion because they have bigegr faiht in their scripture than muslims . it;s as simple as that.. Only insecure people hide behidn sanctions on others while enjoy the freedom for themselves.. And yet turn around claim look I win .

--Stand true of you being unable to even swallow the basics first of the very nature of existence :) and then jumping onto topics that are far reach of your trivial mind.You mean to say if Christianity ( though you being an atheist favoring yet again a false theology) is allowed freely ( as per your thinking) to be preached in an Islamic country then the equation would in anyway change,it never ever will since the formula is itself provided by the Creator and what's being practiced in the west is a perfect practice to balance out the equation in making the falsehood perish :)

[quote:38qvkdgr]
As I said before both side must play on same pitch with same ball to claim superiority based on victory in the match.. unles that happens this match loses all its meaning

--The only winner in this world and the hereafter will be the one who accepts and submits to the truth and there is certainly "None" probability for the one who does NOT even realize a match is being played between truth and falsehood :)[/quote:38qvkdgr]

Another litany of nonsense.. There was turht in world even before iSLma and there will be evn after Islam.. Those who can;t see this basic fact are delusional.> In order to save their delusion they need religious sanction..

Truth doesn't need sanction.. truth needs nothign to fear..

The day you realize this you willssee the folly of keepign the flocks together on sword point..

To me it's ludicrous to have provision of "Mutad ki saza maut hai" and then shout look I am repository of truth.. if you were repository fo truth you will nto need sanctions and aposatcy laws.. I know your mind is little too drunk on arrogance of I alone am true btu keep trying one day you will see the light

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
adonis_look said:
Another litany of nonsense.. There was turht in world even before iSLma and there will be evn after Islam.. Those who can;t see this basic fact are delusional.> In order to save their delusion they need religious sanction..

Truth doesn't need sanction.. truth needs nothign to fear..

--Nonsense is all in your closed pouched head :( You kinda use projection in it's true sense and then follow up with an act out :) Truth will prevail even if it faced the sternest of the tests coz it's meant to last :ugeek: Truth needs to be spread at all levels,before the advent of Islam the previous Abrahamic faiths stood true in their message and were to be followed as such i.e at the time of Prophet Moses (peace be upon him) Jews were the chosen people by Allah ( SWT) and were righteous and they were suppose to follow Prophet Jesus (Peace be upon him) which they never did and remained defiant and are still waiting for the Messiah to come,similarly the followers of Prophet Jesus (peace be upon him) were suppose to follow the Last of all Prophets,Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) which some did and the rest remained on that path further distorting the message through out the centuries.

The day you realize this you willssee the folly of keepign the flocks together on sword point..

--None is wielding any sword on the necks of westerners who come in flocks to Islam thereby nullifying the ridiculous basis of any compulsion :ugeek:

To me it's ludicrous to have provision of "Mutad ki saza maut hai" and then shout look I am repository of truth.. if you were repository fo truth you will nto need sanctions and aposatcy laws.

--Out of total of 195 countries only 57 is the count of muslim countries and a lot of them do NOT even adhere to the laws boggling your mind and rendering you paralyzed :) why would you keep shying away from your own country,remember 20 crore indian muslims they should've right away left it to fulfill your fantasy and joined ya'll.you keep experiencing defiance at all levels,remember you can NOT keep forcing anyone.

I know your mind is little too drunk on arrogance of I alone am true btu keep trying one day you will see the light

--I believe the GABA ergic transmission in your brain has gone uninhibited leaving you in such a state that would NOT let you rationalize and comprehend,darkness and absurdity is to persistently negate the most obvious and refuting it on pure baseless/hollow grounds.

niazi

MPA (400+ posts)
@adonis
u said
I have read Quran Hadith in detail and I tell you not in a million years any people who have inquisitive mind can convert to any religion let alone islam.. ..

THE SECOND CHAPTER OF HOLY QURAN START WITH A VERSE THAT SAYS THIER IS NO DOUBT IN THIS BOOK,ITS GUIDANCE FOR THOSE WHO WANT GUIDANCE ,GUIDANCE FOR THOSE WHO FEAR GOD ,GUIDANCE FOR THOSE WHO DONT WANT TO EARN GODS ANGER,IT IS GUIDACE FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO LIVE HIS LIFE AS A GODS SERVANT ,CLEARLY THIS MEANS IF U ARE READING QURAN TO FIND ANY OBJECTIONABLE PONT IN IT OR U READ QURAN TO GET REFERECE OF SHOWING UR HATE FOR MUSLIMS AS U DONT WANT TO GET OR SEARCH FOR TRUTH ALLAH WILL NEVER GIVE U THIS GIFT OF ACCEPTANCE AS LONG AS U DONT WANT IT,ITS NOT SOME THING THAT CAN BE INJECTED IN UR BRAIN .ALLAH HAS GIVEN US FREE WILL ITS UP TO U TO CHOOSE RIGHT WAY OR MAKE FALSE GODS ,U CAN PRAY TO MONKEYS,RATS ,COWS ELEPHANTS AND SNAKES ,ALLAH WONT STOP U BUT HE WILL ASK ONCE U WILL GO BACK TO HIM ,ABOUT HOW MUCH STRUGGLE U HAVE MADE IN UR LIFE TO FIND TRUTH.

adonis_look

niazi said:
@adonis
u said

THE SECOND CHAPTER OF HOLY QURAN START WITH A VERSE THAT SAYS THIER IS NO DOUBT IN THIS BOOK,ITS GUIDANCE FOR THOSE WHO WANT GUIDANCE ,GUIDANCE FOR THOSE WHO FEAR GOD ,GUIDANCE FOR THOSE WHO DONT WANT TO EARN GODS ANGER,IT IS GUIDACE FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO LIVE HIS LIFE AS A GODS SERVANT ,CLEARLY THIS MEANS IF U ARE READING QURAN TO FIND ANY OBJECTIONABLE PONT IN IT OR U READ QURAN TO GET REFERECE OF SHOWING UR HATE FOR MUSLIMS AS U DONT WANT TO GET OR SEARCH FOR TRUTH ALLAH WILL NEVER GIVE U THIS GIFT OF ACCEPTANCE AS LONG AS U DONT WANT IT,ITS NOT SOME THING THAT CAN BE INJECTED IN UR BRAIN .ALLAH HAS GIVEN US FREE WILL ITS UP TO U TO CHOOSE RIGHT WAY OR MAKE FALSE GODS ,U CAN PRAY TO MONKEYS,RATS ,COWS ELEPHANTS AND SNAKES ,ALLAH WONT STOP U BUT HE WILL ASK ONCE U WILL GO BACK TO HIM ,ABOUT HOW MUCH STRUGGLE U HAVE MADE IN UR LIFE TO FIND TRUTH.

So you are asking me I should just accept whatever is written there.> thanks btu no thaksn I have got soemthign caleld brain and I question everything../ if truth from almighty can't stand the scrutinty of someone as insiginficant as me then I guess that truth is not actually truth..
But then again you are free to belive whatever you want it's none of my business what pi$$es me off is people having apostacy laws and dictating what others could belive or nto belive.> people banning preaching of other religion.. address these two issues ad I would care less abotu what you or anyone else belives

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
taul said:
@ adonis look

--You can run from the truth but can NOT hide :) Islam does NOT need any fakes and all those who revert do so with their own will in some cases after years and years of long research :) check out this viewtopic.php?f=22&t=16465" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.tikkun.org/tikkundaily/2009/ ... -to-islam/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

ty facts spoken

gazoomartian

In logon sey hujjat na karo. bus eik baar kah dya, kafi hai. Baqi in sey Allah hi kafi hai samajhney key lyey. In ko inkey haal per chor do.

Dekho kys likha hai us ne:
1. ????? ????????? ????????? ??????? ?????????? ??????????????? ???? ???? ??????????? ??? ??????????? (???) ?????? ??????? ?????? ??????????? ???????? ???????????? ????????? ?????????????? ????????????? ???????? ??????? ????????
As to those who reject Faith, it is the same to them whether thou warn them or do not warn them; they will not believe. (6) Allah hath set a seal on their hearts and on their hearing And on their eyes is a veil; great is the penalty they (incur).

?? ?? ?? ??? ????? ?? ??? ??? ????? ?? ????? ?? ????? ?? ?? ????? ?? ????? ???? ????? ?? (???) ???? ?? ?? ?? ???? ???????? ????? ??? ?? ?? ??? ?? ?? ?????? ?? ???? ?? ????? ?? ??? ??? ??? ? ??

????????? ???????????? ???? ???????? ??? ??????????? ??? ???????????? ??????? ???????? ??????????? ??? ???????? ??????????? ??????????????? ??????? ??? ??????? ?????? ???????? ?????????????
The foolish of the people will say: What hath turned them from the qiblah which they formerly observed? Say: Unto Allah belong the East and the West. He guideth whom He will unto a straight path.
?? ???? ??? ???? ?? ?? ?? ??? ?? ???????? ?? ?? ?? ???? ?? ???? ??? ?? ?? ?? ??? ??? ?? ???? ??? ???? ???? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??? ????? ?? ????? ????? ?????? ??

3. ????????? ?????????? ??????????????? ???? ???? ??????????? ??? ???????????
The same is it to them whether thou admonish them or thou do not admonish them: they will not believe

gazoomartian

salam all

An Indian Muslim has told me that the main driving force behind the desecration of the Babri mosque was a Hindu man, who went to work in Sharja and accepted Islam.

does anyone know if its true and do you have any docuemnts support this fact??

please share with me

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
So you are asking me I should just accept whatever is written there.> thanks btu no thaksn I have got soemthign caleld brain and I question everything..

--We truly wish you would use the strongest muscle called brain in the body by exercising it :) and try reasoning with the facts presented in This Holy Book that were NOT known to the mankind until recently and simply then accepting them :)

foqia khan

MPA (400+ posts)
adonis_look said:
Keeping thsi in mind chrstian are still leaving muslims behind in thsi sports of proselytization.. for instance in Africa alone by the admission of one Ummah leaeder millions of muslim embrace christianity..
can u plz provide a source to prove this...