"Malala day" to resonate with educational resolutions across the country!!!

mnalam49

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Live streaming of Malala speech in UN

khuda jiss ko chahey izzat dey jiss ko chahey zillat dey...yahan par log kitney jealous hotey hian...kitney ghatia aur jealous log hain jo pata nahin us par keya keya alzamat lagatey rahtey hain...par ien jealous logon ka moon hamaisha kala hee rah jata hai....yeh hamaisha sey aisa hota raha hai keh yeh kaley dil waley log hamaisha payey jatay hain

staray khaatir

Minister (2k+ posts)

They said she was spreading secularism and trying to turn people against them. Whatever their reason, they didn't shoot her for education.[/QUO
are n,t they against education(female in particular)?the only thing she was doing asking for girls right to education.
Better you look at her writings and interview(documentary) which actually lead to this life assassination attempt.

lurker

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Mashallah. What men of Pakistan couldn't do a little girl from Pakistan did. She is making Pakistan proud! She got a standing ovation from the International community. Not many Pakistanis have done such a thing. Wish nothing but success to this young girl.

VoteME

Minister (2k+ posts)

Its all part of the plan, pampering her to become the next leader of Pakistan. Creating a hero out of nothing, I am with her as long as she stay's out of politics. I hope future generation will not be so duMb as to elect her PM or this country will stay American slave for a long time. Baki amreekan pithoo jo k America k gunn gatay hain, wo tou mujhe zeher se bhi zyada buray lagtay hai, mulk faroosh, paoon chatnay walay:angry_smile:

aamir_uetn

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Its all part of the plan, pampering her to become the next leader of Pakistan. Creating a hero out of nothing, I am with her as long as she stay's out of politics. I hope future generation will not be so duMb as to elect her PM or this country will stay American slave for a long time. Baki amreekan pithoo jo k America k gunn gatay hain, wo tou mujhe zeher se bhi zyada buray lagtay hai, mulk faroosh, paoon chatnay walay:angry_smile:

aap k hath yeh khatarnaak plan kahan se laga , Pentagon se chori kiya hai ??

Unicorn

Banned

They said she was spreading secularism and trying to turn people against them. Whatever their reason, they didn't shoot her for education.

You are correct this was one of the reason her being shot but I don't understand how she was spreading secularism at age 12. Turning people against them?? now that a joke. They were doing good job them selves in so called " Khuni Chowak"

I saw Hamid Mir's program when Talabans had already destroyed other schools and girls from destroyed schools were studying in Malala's school. Were the girls from destroyed school were also promoting secularism? If they were than why Talabans did not target girls instead of schools, If they were not than why did they destroyed schools.

Mullah Omar

Minister (2k+ posts)

They said she was spreading secularism and trying to turn people against them. Whatever their reason, they didn't shoot her for education.[/QUO
are n,t they against education(female in particular)?the only thing she was doing asking for girls right to education.
Better you look at her writings and interview(documentary) which actually lead to this life assassination attempt.
She was attacked in a school bus, why didn't they shoot the rest of girls in the bus if they were simply against girls education?

QaiserMirza

اور خدا جسے عزت دے ۔
اللہ نے چھوٹے سے گھر سے علم کی طالبہ کو علم کا چراغ بنا دیا۔
ملالہ ڈے ۔ علم کی فتح

کون سے علم کی فتح
جس میں برقع پسماندگی ، جہالت اور دقیانوسی ذہن کی علامت ہو
اور داڑھی دہشت کی علامت ہو

VoteME

Minister (2k+ posts)

aap k hath yeh khatarnaak plan kahan se laga , Pentagon se chori kiya hai ??

Just connect the dots(don't be sarcastic and don't be a media slave). Wo itnay awards aur itni recognition akhir me smoosay talnay k liye nai de rhay. They know how to use their cards and malala is just another card. You'll see when the time comes, but promise me when she enters into politics you will do whatever you can against her:)

aamir_uetn

Just connect the dots(don't be sarcastic and don't be a media slave). Wo itnay awards aur itni recognition akhir me smoosay talnay k liye nai de rhay. They know how to use their cards and malala is just another card. You'll see when the time comes, but promise me when she enters into politics you will do whatever you can against her:)
quid-e-aazam , allama iqbal , imran khan , benazir sab ne wahin education hasil ki , does that mean yeh sab angrezon k ghulaam thay ??? agar mlala aati h politics m to i wl c uska agenda acha h k nai , acha laga to il support her otherwise not

کون سے علم کی فتح
جس میں برقع پسماندگی ، جہالت اور دقیانوسی ذہن کی علامت ہو
اور داڑھی دہشت کی علامت ہو

اسلام میں برقعہ نہی ہے ۔
اسلام میں داڑھی ہے داڑھی میں اسلام نہی

patriot

Minister (2k+ posts)

Brave daughter of Pakistan defied Taliban rule of ignorance.

My salute to her and all who support her mission.

Pakistan1992

I was thinking the smaething, munafiq America

VoteME

Minister (2k+ posts)

quid-e-aazam , allama iqbal , imran khan , benazir sab ne wahin education hasil ki , does that mean yeh sab angrezon k ghulaam thay ??? agar mlala aati h politics m to i wl c uska agenda acha h k nai , acha laga to il support her otherwise not

You do realize times have changed right? Quaid e Azam, Allama Iqbal k time pe their wasn't that much Zionist influence. America and world changed after Kennedy's death and after that its just Zionist influence. I am not sure about Benazir but Imran Khan worked hard to become a Hero, he wasn't presented a silver spoon in his mouth like malala is getting, I am not 100% sure about him but still he earned his place. Agenda?? what agenda approximately every one has same agenda, people will look for some one who is not corrupt and malala will probably be a fresh face without any corruption. and we will still be american slaves but Allah knows best and I hope people of Pakistan truly become free. Free from corruption, free from slavery, free from human worship, free from media.:)

VoteME

Minister (2k+ posts)

اسلام میں برقعہ نہی ہے ۔

With that logic, Islam me namaz hai, namaz me Islam nai. Islam me rooza hai, roozay me Islam nai. Islam me justice hai, justice me Islam nai etc.:angry_smile:

Niazi Hawk

Minister (2k+ posts)

اسلام میں برقعہ نہی ہے ۔

aacha...........hazrat ayesha(ra) ya hazrat fatima(ra) ya jo aur muslim aurateen theen wo kya krti theen agar burqa nhi leti theen tu???

aamir_uetn

You do realize times have changed right? Quaid e Azam, Allama Iqbal k time pe their wasn't that much Zionist influence. America and world changed after Kennedy's death and after that its just Zionist influence. I am not sure about Benazir but Imran Khan worked hard to become a Hero, he wasn't presented a silver spoon in his mouth like malala is getting, I am not 100% sure about him but still he earned his place. Agenda?? what agenda approximately every one has same agenda, people will look for some one who is not corrupt and malala will probably be a fresh face without any corruption. and we will still be american slaves but Allah knows best and I hope people of Pakistan truly become free. Free from corruption, free from slavery, free from human worship, free from media.:)
to ho sakta hai malala k politics mein aaney tak time phir change ho chuka ho , isi tarha k ilzam to imran khan pay bhi they aur abhi bhi hain k yahoodiyon k agent , kufr ka jhanda , bazari culture etc etc aur malala ka against bhi wohi log hain jinhon ne imran khan pey is tarha k ilazamaat lagaiye