"Malala day" to resonate with educational resolutions across the country!!!

jerry719964

Senator (1k+ posts)
I have nothing against Malala personally , and i felt sad for her when she was attacked by those animals , but there are two types of National Heroes , 1) Made by Nation 2) Made by Govt and Media , sorry to say Malala is the 2nd type

Mehrushka

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Some one is out of touch from reality and its not him(yapping)(yapping)(yapping)(yapping)

confused-face-smiley-emoticon.gif
.........................oh wait ..i know who he is..................
rainbow-dash-troll-smiley-emoticon.jpg
:biggthumpup:

Mehrushka

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I have nothing against Malala personally , and i felt sad for her when she was attacked by those animals , but there are two types of National Heroes , 1) Made by Nation 2) Made by Govt and Media , sorry to say Malala is the 2nd type

Here is 1 joke of the century im sharing with you....some even want her to be the PM of pakistan............
surprised-smiley-emoticon.gif

IhsanIlahi

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Live streaming of Malala speech in UN

Mera to Boyecott hai .......
Live kiya,,, recording bhi nahi suno gaa.....
:angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile:

Mullah Omar

Minister (2k+ posts)

Funny thing is she wasn't even shot because of education yet people have turned her into a symbol for girls education lol

staray khaatir

Minister (2k+ posts)

Good girl speaking very well a true stateswoman(clap)(clap)(clap)
she is in deed,she is so brave a girl ,hardly have come across anyone like her in my life.
look at these pathetic looser disliking her,calling her this and that agent.They are hypocrates of 1st ordern,their daughters and sisters are going to best ENGLISH MEDIUM INSTITUTIONS and take great pride in it but wont like the same for the poor of this country and specially pashtoons.

US CENTCOM

Councller (250+ posts)

ملالہ یوسفزئی کو ان کی سولہویں سالگرہ پر مبارک باد ۔ واقعی ایک قابل فخر خاتون ہیں امید ہے کہ آگے جاکے بھی یہ اپنے ملک کا نام روشن کریں گی۔

ہارون احمد
ڈی-ای-ٹی۔ یو۔ایس سنٹرل کمانڈ
www.facebook.com/centcomurdu

Politcs

Minister (2k+ posts)

There are 200 schools children get together in London to watch her speech from US.

Shame on those blaming her having links with CIA. What about innocent people killed by Taliban on daily basis? Do you think they are CIA agent too. Malala was lucky that she survived that attack because Allah decide who has to live or die.

اور خدا جسے عزت دے ۔
اللہ نے چھوٹے سے گھر سے علم کی طالبہ کو علم کا چراغ بنا دیا۔
ملالہ ڈے ۔ علم کی فتح

Politcs

Minister (2k+ posts)

Funny thing is she wasn't even shot because of education yet people have turned her into a symbol for girls education lol

Why you think people are getting killed in mosques and everwhere by Taliban? You are drunk I think