"Malala day" to resonate with educational resolutions across the country!!!

Mehrushka

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

پنجابی کی ایک کہاوت ہے کہ جن کے گھر دانے ، ان کے پاگل بھی سیانے۔ آپ واقعی لاجک سے بات کرتی ہیں۔
اور یہ سوات کی پولیس وہی تو نہیں جسے طالبان آزادانہ گھومتے نظر نہیں آتے تھے جس پر فوج کو آپریشن کرنا پڑا۔

swat main operation kion huwa...........ye aap bhi jante hain aur main bhi.............ab bhala hum dono ache lageinge apni army ke khilaf baat kerte huwe????hain ji:biggthumpup:

Pak1stani

"["tweet"]" 12345678912345 "["/tweet"]"

Remove all " and replace 12345678912345 with tweet ID

example : https://twitter.com/nadeemmalik/status/355377494339235840

twitter ID = 355377494339235840

Last edited:

sjpti

Minister (2k+ posts)
"["tweet"]" 12345678912345 "["/tweet"]"

Remove all " and replace 12345678912345 with tweet ID

example : https://twitter.com/nadeemmalik/status/355377494339235840

twitter ID = 355377494339235840

thank you very much bro i need to know how a tweet is posted like a tweet i mean it sits on the page without any link. actual tweet is there on the page. feels like u r on twitter where s u read it on siasat.pk .
i did it once where i clicked the link and posted the tweet address and there it was on the page like actual tweet not like mirror tweet whichh u showed me example of . now i try that method does not work any more . but yesterday i saw a guy with actual tweet on sisasat.pk.
it sits on the page like a pic of the tweet which u can read not like link . but thnx any ways for ur help

Pak1stani

Can you see the the example tweet I posted above? Do you want to post like that one

thank you very much bro i need to know how a tweet is posted like a tweet i mean it sits on the page without any link. actual tweet is there on the page. feels like u r on twitter where s u read it on siasat.pk .
i did it once where i clicked the link and posted the tweet address and there it was on the page like actual tweet not like mirror tweet whichh u showed me example of . now i try that method does not work any more . but yesterday i saw a guy with actual tweet on sisasat.pk.
it sits on the page like a pic of the tweet which u can read not like link . but thnx any ways for ur help

Mehrushka

Dear Trur kud u tell me how to post a tweet here on this forum. i know how to post it like a link which when clicked take u to the tweet page. but i have seen seniors posting a tweet like the way u read it on twitter. u don't have to click the link and u read actual tweet with original tweet shape and all data . like as if u have posted the pic of the tweet ?
help me and i promise i won't call u TRUR

copy paste..............simple...now dont break ur promise...and dont dislike my post....everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:angry_smile::P

Pak1stani

Actually when I see its actual tweet. can you refresh your browser or try to use different browser. Here is the screen capture showing how I am seeing the embedded tweet.

3ebh.jpg

yes i can read it but its not the actual tweet .its all the wordings of the tweet but not the actual tweet u what i mean ?
i did it my self but it does not work any more fro me and i thot maybe sisaat .pk dz not support it any more. i have seen even thrred started from the tweet of mubashir luqman. but the tweet will be in front of ur eyes like actual tweet as if u r reading it on twitter

Pak1stani

And even when you reply it also appears like the one on twitter.

0z4i.jpg

yes i can read it but its not the actual tweet .its all the wordings of the tweet but not the actual tweet u what i mean ?
i did it my self but it does not work any more fro me and i thot maybe sisaat .pk dz not support it any more. i have seen even thrred started from the tweet of mubashir luqman. but the tweet will be in front of ur eyes like actual tweet as if u r reading it on twitter

Pak1stani

after embedding tweet do you see the text or do not see anything? If you can see text then try to refresh the page several time.

thnks u really solved my problem . so nice of u . it means i have problem with my browser and the method is ok. now how to solve this problem with my browser is another problem that poses me a problem which as a result drag u in this new problem l

Mehrushka

where did i promise i m not gona criticise you for your heavy-handedness with PTI ?:13: i said i won't call u TRUR any more that too in case ur advice solved my problem . mY offer is conditional :) so before i try it whether ur advice work for me or not let me call u TRUR ! just in case :lol:

ek to mere thread ka satyanas ker diya ooper se seena zorii.........:angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile: modsssssssss hes trolling my thread with silly tweet questions!!!

Mehrushka

give the poor girl a break plz, she escaped death. got her face disfigured in the sense that u can tell something is wrong with her eyes movement and facial expression and u call it drama sohrab bhai ? what ever happened at least she was not a party to it and i don't think u can blame her father of any involvement either

you seem to be completelyyyyyy out of touch from reality:biggthumpup:

ali-raj

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Doesnt matter wether she is a drama or not... she seems to be a very intelligent and confident girl.. iss umar men media ka saamna krna aur itnay confidence se baat krna koi mazak nahi hay wesay............:)

Confidence a he jata hai , when you know the script. Anyway, practice make the man perfect, and she has whole team to teach her , how to act.

Believer12

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
اب تو ایک ایسے صحافی نے ملالہ سے ملکر اسکے سر پر لگنے والی گولی اور زخم کی نوعیت کا تفصیلا بتا یا ھے۔جسکو عموماٌ مذھبی پارٹیوں کا ترجمان صحافی سمجھا جاتا ھے اسکا تعلق جماعت اسلامی سے بھی رھا ھے۔یعنی سلیم صافی۔
جسطرح کے اذیت ناک وقت سے ملالہ بڑے حوصلے سے گزری ھے میرے خیال میں کوی مرد بھی ھوتا تو ڈھے جاتا۔