"Malala day" to resonate with educational resolutions across the country!!!

Re: Live streaming of Malala speech in UN

With that logic, Islam me namaz hai, namaz me Islam nai. Islam me rooza hai, roozay me Islam nai. Islam me justice hai, justice me Islam nai etc.:angry_smile:

جو فرض ہے وہ فرض ہے ۔ اس پر کوئی گنجائیش نہی ۔

اب ثابت کرو کہ اسلام میں برقعہ ہے ؟

VoteME

Minister (2k+ posts)

to ho sakta hai malala k politics mein aaney tak time phir change ho chuka ho , isi tarha k ilzam to imran khan pay bhi they aur abhi bhi hain k yahoodiyon k agent , kufr ka jhanda , bazari culture etc etc aur malala ka against bhi wohi log hain jinhon ne imran khan pey is tarha k ilazamaat lagaiye

I did state that Imran has proved his credibility he isn't any artificial hero like Malala. Wo politics me aya, it wasn't his plan you can check his interview of 90's, 17 years struggle and then he got some reputation. What Malala is getting its not realistic success but an artificial created one, even before her arrival into politics. Artificial success or shortcut success is always exponential and not linear. No one is propagating against malala, if you don't believe a single word of mine then just promise me that if she comes in politics you wont support her and go against her. Its all in the script, and she will play her role:)

PS: on a different note i am also against TTP

escalations

MPA (400+ posts)

They said she was spreading secularism and trying to turn people against them. Whatever their reason, they didn't shoot her for education.

Even if it is true, so according to you that is a good enough reason to shoot a 16 year old girl in head?
Whoever disagree's with Taliban brand of Islam, issay goli marr dou?

VoteME

Minister (2k+ posts)

جو فرض ہے وہ فرض ہے ۔ اس پر کوئی گنجائیش نہی ۔

اب ثابت کرو کہ اسلام میں برقعہ ہے ؟

I am not here to entertain your requests. Google it, if you really intend to search for knowledge (baki bhss me nai karta about which is obvious). May be some one else here will do it for you.:)

auqab

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Malala Yousafzai Addresses UN General Assembly

respect! jealous carry on spitting ur venom!

escalations

MPA (400+ posts)

She was attacked in a school bus, why didn't they shoot the rest of girls in the bus if they were simply against girls education?

First they did shoot 2 other girls. Secondly she was speaking against Taliban/Fazulullah policies of not letting girls go to school, writing a blog at bbc about girls education. The Taliban like all Theocratic, Fascists, Monarch's like to silence whoever disagrees with their doctrine. They have a God complex "they feel whatever they say is word of God".

patriot_purdesi

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Malala Yousafzai Addresses UN General Assembly

تلوار اور تیر والے غزنویوں غوریوں کے بعد پاکستانی قوم کو پہلی قلم اور تعلیم والی ہیرو ملالہ مبارک ہو

escalations

MPA (400+ posts)

I did state that Imran has proved his credibility he isn't any artificial hero like Malala. Wo politics me aya, it wasn't his plan you can check his interview of 90's, 17 years struggle and then he got some reputation. What Malala is getting its not realistic success but an artificial created one, even before her arrival into politics. Artificial success or shortcut success is always exponential and not linear. No one is propagating against malala, if you don't believe a single word of mine then just promise me that if she comes in politics you wont support her and go against her. Its all in the script, and she will play her role:)

PS: on a different note i am also against TTP

And would you try to elaborate artificial success? The girl spoke about girls rights and for this she was shot in head. I am sure she did not ask Taliban to shoot her in a way where she would not die but have some multiple brain surgeries and be deformed. It does not get any real then that. If she was shot in the arm, one could argue someone conspired to make a hero out of her but shot in the head? I think we should use our head and use common sense.

Mullah Omar

Minister (2k+ posts)

First they did shoot 2 other girls. Secondly she was speaking against Taliban/Fazulullah policies of not letting girls go to school, writing a blog at bbc about girls education. The Taliban like all Theocratic, Fascists, Monarch's like to silence whoever disagrees with their doctrine. They have a God complex "they feel whatever they say is word of God".
The other girls were not the target. Taliban themselves clarified they didn't shoot her because of girls education or they would have shot all girls on the bus for getting education.

I am not here to entertain your requests. Google it, if you really intend to search for knowledge (baki bhss me nai karta about which is obvious). May be some one else here will do it for you.:)

بس ہوگئی ؟ جوش ختم ۔۔۔۔۔
میرے بھائی دین میں جبر نہی ۔ لوگوں نے دین کو مشکل بنا دیا ہے۔
ہم لوگ اگر قرآن کو ترجمہ سے پڑھ لیں اور اس پر عمل کرنے کی کوشش کریں تو رب کی ہدایت دل میں اتر جائے گی۔ قرآن صرف عربی پڑھ کر خود کو ثواب تک محدود کرنے والے اللہ کی ہدایت فرمان کو اپنی زندگی میں عملی طور پر اپنانے سے قاصر رہتے ہیں۔ اور یہی ایمان لانا ہے رب کی ہدایت پر۔

VoteME

Minister (2k+ posts)

And would you try to elaborate artificial success? The girl spoke about girls rights and for this she was shot in head. I am sure she did not ask Taliban to shoot her in a way where she would not die but have some multiple brain surgeries and be deformed. It does not get any real then that. If she was shot in the arm, one could argue someone conspired to make a hero out of her but shot in the head? I think we should use our head and use common sense.

People like you also think magic tricks are real because their common sense can not cope with it, because the act was not common. Its all about media and presentation. You were with her all the time? neither was I, so that's why I can't say anything about her for 100%. With media you can prove white, black and black, white. Not a big thing:)

VoteME

Minister (2k+ posts)

بس ہوگئی ؟ جوش ختم ۔۔۔۔۔
میرے بھائی دین میں جبر نہی ۔ لوگوں نے دین کو مشکل بنا دیا ہے۔
ہم لوگ اگر قرآن کو ترجمہ سے پڑھ لیں اور اس پر عمل کرنے کی کوشش کریں تو رب کی ہدایت دل میں اتر جائے گی۔ قرآن صرف عربی پڑھ کر خود کو ثواب تک محدود کرنے والے اللہ کی ہدایت فرمان کو اپنی زندگی میں عملی طور پر اپنانے سے قاصر رہتے ہیں۔ اور یہی ایمان لانا ہے رب کی ہدایت پر۔

bhss ka tou mera bilkul bhi mood nai tha, aur na he hai. Magar Josh abhi bhi baqi hai lekin me us josh ko app k liye waqf nai kar skta. Usually me app ko zror Quran aur hadeth with tarjuma quote karta, lekin google se app bhi bakhoobi waqf hain. Aur mera manana ye hai k jo haq ki tlash karna chahta hai tou wo uss k liye effort bhi karta hai. App khud he google kar lejia if you do intend to search the answer for what is hijab for women.:)

bhss ka tou mera bilkul bhi mood nai tha, aur na he hai. Magar Josh abhi bhi baqi hai lekin me us josh ko app k liye waqf nai kar skta. Usually me app ko zror Quran aur hadeth with tarjuma quote karta, lekin google se app bhi bakhoobi waqf hain. Aur mera manana ye hai k jo haq ki tlash karna chahta hai tou wo uss k liye effort bhi karta hai. App khud he google kar lejia if you do intend to search the answer for what is hijab for women.:)

گوگل پر ہر سریچ درست مقام نہی رکھتی۔
جب ایک بات قرآن میں واضح ہے تو پھر گوگل کیوں ؟

اللہ نے قرآن میں عورت کے جسم کے پردے کے بارے سب کچھ بتا دیا۔
ہجاب ، چادر کیسے اوڑھنی ہے یہ تک بتا دیا۔

swing

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

aurat kay bahir niklnay kay baray mein bhi ager QURAN nay kuch kaha hai tou woh bhi kindly bata dey.kay QURAN KIA KEHTA HAI USS PER.
-
-
plz is ko persnal mat lena yar i am serious kay kia quran mein aurat kay bahir nikalnay kay baray mein koi bat ayee hai kia?
(serious)

VoteME

Minister (2k+ posts)

Allah Ta'ala says: "And tell the believing women to lower their gaze and guard their private parts from sin and not show of their adornment except only that which is apparent, and draw their headcovers over their necks and bosoms and not reveal their adornment except to their husbands, their fathers, their husbands' fathers, their sons, their husbands' sons, their brothers, or their brothers' sons, or their sisters' sons, or their women (i.e., their sisters in Islam), or their female slaves whom their right hands possess, or old male servants free of physical desires, or small children who have no sense of women's nakedness. And let them not stamp their feet so as to reveal what they hide of their adornment. And turn unto Allah altogether, O you Believers, in order that you may attain success.[An-Nur, 24:31]

O Prophet, Tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to draw their outer garments about themselves (when they go out). That is better so that they may be recognised and not molested. And Allah is Forgiving, Merciful. [Al-Ahzaab, 33:59]

Amongst the authentic hadeeths which clarify this point is the following: Ibn `Umar (RAA) reported that the Messenger of Allah (SAAWS) said: On the Day of Resurrection, Allah will not look at the man who trails his garment along out of pride. Umm Salamah then asked: What should women do with (the hems of) their garments? He replied: Let them lower them a handspan. She said: Their feet would be exposed! He then said: Let them lower them a forearm's length but no more. [Reported by At-Tabarani-Sahih]

The aayah of Soorat An-Nur also lists in detail those with whom a woman is permitted to be more at ease. Furthermore, the ayah from Soorat Al-Ahzab orders Muslim women to draw their outer garments about themselves when they go out. Abu Dawood related that `Aishah (RAA) said: "After this Aayah was revealed the women of the Ansar appeared like crows." (because of the color and shape of the cloaks they wore).Hence, an outer garment or cloak must be worn by a Muslim woman whenever she goes out in public or if she is in the presence of strangers within her own home or the home of a close relative. Slight differences have arisen amongst the scholars concerning the precise meaning of ...except only that which is apparent... from Soorah An-Nur which according to Ibn `Abaas (RAA), includes "the face, the two hands, and rings. This view is shared by Ibn `Umar, `Ata'a, and others from the Tabi'een." [Tafseer Ibn Kathir]Also, Imam Ash-Showkani states concerning this same ayaat, that it includes: "The dress, the face, and the two hands"; Ibn `Abaas and Qatadah have stated: "The adornments include eye shadow (i.e., Kuhul), bracelets, hand dye, and rings, and it is permissable for women to (uncover) them." [Fateh Al-Qadeer]The major point of difference among the scholars concerns the hadeeth of Asmaa' (RAA) i.e., that the face and hands need not be covered; a number of the scholars have maintained that the face and hands must also be covered, because it was the practice of the wives of the Prophet (SAAWS) and the wives of the Sahabah to cover themselves completely according to authentic hadeeths. The above point has been a topic of debate amongst the scholars both past and present and will be dealt with, Insha' Allah at the end of this essay.

abb please isay parh bhi lena
:)

aurat kay bahir niklnay kay baray mein bhi ager QURAN nay kuch kaha hai tou woh bhi kindly bata dey.kay QURAN KIA KEHTA HAI USS PER.
-
-
plz is ko persnal mat lena yar i am serious kay kia quran mein aurat kay bahir nikalnay kay baray mein koi bat ayee hai kia?
(serious)

عورت باہر نکل سکتی ہے ۔ اسی پردے میں جس کا حکم قرآن میں ہے ۔

Allah Ta'ala says: "And tell the believing women to lower their gaze and guard their private parts from sin and not show of their adornment except only that which is apparent, and draw their headcovers over their necks and bosoms and not reveal their adornment except to their husbands, their fathers, their husbands' fathers, their sons, their husbands' sons, their brothers, or their brothers' sons, or their sisters' sons, or their women (i.e., their sisters in Islam), or their female slaves whom their right hands possess, or old male servants free of physical desires, or small children who have no sense of women's nakedness. And let them not stamp their feet so as to reveal what they hide of their adornment. And turn unto Allah altogether, O you Believers, in order that you may attain success.[An-Nur, 24:31]

O Prophet, Tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to draw their outer garments about themselves (when they go out). That is better so that they may be recognised and not molested. And Allah is Forgiving, Merciful. [Al-Ahzaab, 33:59]

Amongst the authentic hadeeths which clarify this point is the following: Ibn `Umar (RAA) reported that the Messenger of Allah (SAAWS) said: On the Day of Resurrection, Allah will not look at the man who trails his garment along out of pride. Umm Salamah then asked: What should women do with (the hems of) their garments? He replied: Let them lower them a handspan. She said: Their feet would be exposed! He then said: Let them lower them a forearm's length but no more. [Reported by At-Tabarani-Sahih]

The aayah of Soorat An-Nur also lists in detail those with whom a woman is permitted to be more at ease. Furthermore, the ayah from Soorat Al-Ahzab orders Muslim women to draw their outer garments about themselves when they go out. Abu Dawood related that `Aishah (RAA) said: "After this Aayah was revealed the women of the Ansar appeared like crows." (because of the color and shape of the cloaks they wore).Hence, an outer garment or cloak must be worn by a Muslim woman whenever she goes out in public or if she is in the presence of strangers within her own home or the home of a close relative. Slight differences have arisen amongst the scholars concerning the precise meaning of ...except only that which is apparent... from Soorah An-Nur which according to Ibn `Abaas (RAA), includes "the face, the two hands, and rings. This view is shared by Ibn `Umar, `Ata'a, and others from the Tabi'een." [Tafseer Ibn Kathir]Also, Imam Ash-Showkani states concerning this same ayaat, that it includes: "The dress, the face, and the two hands"; Ibn `Abaas and Qatadah have stated: "The adornments include eye shadow (i.e., Kuhul), bracelets, hand dye, and rings, and it is permissable for women to (uncover) them." [Fateh Al-Qadeer]The major point of difference among the scholars concerns the hadeeth of Asmaa' (RAA) i.e., that the face and hands need not be covered; a number of the scholars have maintained that the face and hands must also be covered, because it was the practice of the wives of the Prophet (SAAWS) and the wives of the Sahabah to cover themselves completely according to authentic hadeeths. The above point has been a topic of debate amongst the scholars both past and present and will be dealt with, Insha' Allah at the end of this essay.

abb please isay parh bhi lena
:)

قرآن سارا ترجمہ سے پڑھا ہے ۔ اللہ کا شکر ہے اس کی سمجھ رکھتا ہوں۔
اور اسی سورۃ کا حوالہ میں نے دیا ہے ۔

VoteME

Minister (2k+ posts)

قرآن سارا ترجمہ سے پڑھا ہے ۔ اللہ کا شکر ہے اس کی سمجھ رکھتا ہوں۔
اور اسی سورۃ کا حوالہ میں نے دیا ہے ۔

ye jo me ne likha hai usay bhi parh lijiya. Aur braye mehrbani, plz don't comment just for the sake of commenting, that's called trolling.