Low No Of People In I.K Dharna

Competent

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Imran Khan ! Sir I salute you, ! even the whole world is against you, you are on Truth!

My last hope for Pakistan. I can not even trust on my family or relatives but only person I can trust in Pakistan is Imran Khan.

Sirf_Sach

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Imran Khan ! Sir I salute you, ! even the whole world is against you, you are on Truth!

اگر سب خان کے ساتھ ہیں تو خان سڑکوں پر اکیلا کیوں ہے

intekhab

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Pakistan Khan stand firm to make another History for the betterment of Pakistan

حسرت ان غنچوں پہ جو بن کھلے مرجھا گۓ
i can see these ghanchaas dying now ......just looking for face saving

intekhab

Re: Pakistan Khan stand firm to make another History for the betterment of Pakistan

Time will be the best judge brother. by the way, are you talk about those Balls of PM squeezed by PTI at the moment ?
You cheeky brother ,always think negatively.......since confused khan's election symbol is BAT.....that makes sense to have a symbol of BALLS..............but I know you got the point that baghee showed his courage and That he got BALLS

Humi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
It seemed like a few hundred people were only there in the video of IK coming back from his "exercise"....

Green Inside

Senator (1k+ posts)

مرے کتنے؟

زخمی" کا ڈرامہ کرنا بڑا آسان ہے - لو دیکھو ابھی ابھی میں ٹائپ کرتے کرتے زخمی ہو گیا"

مرنے والوں کا نمبر بتاؤ

ہاں پھر مرنے کا انتظار کرو ۔ تب تک تم غلام رہنا ۔

Respect

So basically not all of the what-if scenarios were worked out. Do you see a trend thru out this dharna. Assumption was made about 1 million people but fewer than 50,000 turned out. There was not alternate plan. Assumption was that before reaching isb nawaz would resign, did not happen. Again there was no alternate plan. Dont you think IK moved on some preconceived ideas that were fed to him by the people who has their self interest at heart, rather than IK's interest. Now that PTI had resigned, sh rasheed has not. Because as a shrewd politician he is keeping his options open. But he has put IK into a dead end

I do not think PTI contemplated that NS would survive this long. The turnout when IK crossed RED ZONE was way over 50,000 people, hundreds and thousands i would say. The problem is that NS is shameproof leader and he is hell bent in saving himself, he has parliamant backing him because mainstream parties are similar.

IK had to come out, he said numerous times before 2013 elections if rigging takes place i will come to the streets. He waited over 1 year knocked all doors and got nothing, he only asked for 4 constituencies to opened they did not. Then came Lahore Incident, what should IK have done, could u please tell me?

Then we had TUQ factor who was coming out to take system on, if TUQ came out but PTI did not, how would that have looked towards PTI?

Bottom line sooner or later we had to come out and go against status quo, otherwise they will keep on rigging and gaining power through there patwari, police and judges who defend them.

Sheikh Rasheed speaks for poor and stands up too status quo, he is also risking his life fighting status quo. I think u are not giving him enough credit as for him not resigning i do not know but he does not care about parliament, If PTI falls SR falls as well, simple as that i do not think he will survive.

We are in a dead end but all other options have been tried, this is the end game we have on one side PTI and PAT the other PPP, PML N, MQM, JUI F and JI surprisingly. Also we have courts backing NS and on top of that US and Saudi govt.

PakistaniFirst

Minister (2k+ posts)

You cheeky brother ,always think negatively.......since confused khan's election symbol is BAT.....that makes sense to have a symbol of BALLS..............but I know you got the point that baghee showed his courage and That he got BALLS

brother, are you for real !!!!!........seems to be live in fools paradise.

intekhab

brother, are you for real !!!!!........seems to be live in fools paradise.
I can see who lives in a fools paradise since all the logics are not for the people like you....keep dreaming in the sunny day light but sorry to tell you that u will be disappointed in the outcome of all this drama.