Love Vs. Marriage

chitra

Councller (250+ posts)
Love is holding hands in the street.

Marriage is holding arguments in the street.

Love is dinner for 2 in your favorite restaurant.

Marriage is a take home packet.

Love is cuddling on a sofa.

Marriage is one of them sleeping on a sofa.

Love is talking about having children.

Marriage is talking about getting away from children.

Love is going to bed early.

Marriage is going to sleep early.

Love is a romantic drive.

Marriage is arrive on tops curvy tarmac.

Love is losing your appetite.

Marriage is losing your figure.

Love is sweet nothing in the ear.

Marriage is sweet nothing in the bank.

Tv has no place in love.

Marriage is a fight for remote control.

Love is 1 drink and 2 straws.

Marriage is "Don't you think you've had enough!".

Conclusion: "Love is blind, Marriage is an eye opener!"

behzadji

Minister (2k+ posts)
Love is dying by taking a bowl of poison(heer),lost in the desert(sassi),getting drowned in the deep river(sohni)....marriage is living your youth with modesty, getting respect in the later age and after even death having lots of hands for prayers....

Lucky are those who love and then marry
But blessed are those who marry and then love....(Omar Khayam)

FaisalKh

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Love is dying by taking a bowl of poison(heer),lost in the desert(sassi),getting drowned in the deep river(sohni)....marriage is living your youth with modesty, getting respect in the later age and after even death having lots of hands for prayers....

Lucky are those who love and then marry
But blessed are those who marry and then love....(Omar Khayam)

Very well brother... i m speechless (clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)

canadian

" Bachelors know more about women than married men; if they didn’t, they’d be married too."

If this is the choice then one should remain bachelor :)

Unicorn

Banned
Why ?

You are having second thoughts ? :smashfreakB:

Love is pleasant thought marriage is practical.

HOW MANY TIMES I HAVE TO TELL YOU TO THROW THE TOWEL IN THE HAMPER DON'T LET IT STICK OUT ITS SO GROSS.

This was the lecture I got on towel yesterday full ten minutes on a god damn towel(cry)

Last edited:

behzadji

Minister (2k+ posts)

HOW MANY TIMES I HAVE TO TELL YOU TO THROW THE TOWEL IN THE HAMPER DON'T LET IT STICK OUT ITS SO GROSS.

This was the lecture I got on towel yesterday full ten minutes on a god damn towel(cry)

What a pity! That means that you are treated in the same way at home as well as on siasat.pk

canadian

Keep busy in what you are doing and dont argue....just remain quite.Believe me she wont stand that 'khamoshi" even for five minutes and will try her best to engage you in some sort of conversation.Mark Twain very aptly said "A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.".....lol (blah)

Unicorn

Banned
Keep busy in what you are doing and dont argue....just remain quite.Believe me she wont stand that 'khamoshi" even for five minutes and will try her best to engage you in some sort of conversation.Mark Twain very aptly said "A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.".....lol (blah)

Hm, good advise from Mark Twain I will take it. I was all focused on "tail" but from now on I will remain focused on tail and try to open my learning eye at the same time.:)

canadian

Hm, good advise from Mark Twain I will take it. I was all focused on "tail" but from now on I will remain focused on tail and try to open my learning eye at the same time.:)

Buddy,
You will learn very quick and life would be very peaceful ever afterwards....lol