Living Standard of the Leaders of our country!!!

funkymonk

Minister (2k+ posts)
Spot on man ...
you are correct in every aspect ..

don't worry about these people though ..
yahan sub kaath ke ullo hain jo sirf bher chaal chal sakte hain ...

I always say that Shaukat Khanum is Imran's beautiful gift to our country and I always appreciate that....but Meray bai Shareef Medical Complex is also a world class hospital in Pakistan where poor people are being treated..aur jis ki sari funding shareef family krti hai..But I am sure now 100 percent that no PTI follower would ever say a good word about that hospital..!!!wo to NS ka aik cheap publicity stunt hai...public ki sympathies hasil krny k liye..etc!!! Hai na??? I said u earlier...Achay kaam ki tareef krny aur burray kaam ko criticise krny k liye bohat barrra dil chahiye hota hai.. ap Imran k hospital ki Tareef aur palace pe tankeed krna seekh lo to u would b on the towards true democracy...!!simply.

(And do you know how did Quaid e Azam Live when he became the LEADER OF MUSLIMS???? Imran, Nawaz, Musharaf etc leader bneny sy pehly kesy rehty thy..nobody talks and cares abt that)

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)
Spot on man ...
you are correct in every aspect ..

don't worry about these people though ..
yahan sub kaath ke ullo hain jo sirf bher chaal chal sakte hain ...

I laugh when i read your bottom line..............[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

Musharraf's new book "In the line of Aslam Sukhera". Get it from stores near you. Rated R.

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
Our leaders live very prestige life. I don't mind if they spend their own money. They should not be wasting public money on their personal luxuries. However on this clip about IK house is not something we should be jumping on someone. Its Imran's home. He never denied that. He says that all the money can be tracked and all the taxes have been paid. N walay blame that it is money collected in the name of SKH. I trust IK and I will give my money and vote to him. If you don't trust him then don't.
On this thread, I feel Muhammad Ikhlaq Siddiqui was treated very harshly.

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
the least price of 400 kanal in isb is 4 billion rupees. how imran has bought this land when he has no business and all income from his entire career can not be greater than i billion rupees . there is a big question mark. he has to explain where from he got 4 billion rupees.
secondly,why he appeal to other people to donate for building cancer hospitals in other cities when he can himself build at least 6 cancer hospital by selling this house and land.
he lives in 4 billion home and ask donation from people living in rented homes or homes far less costly than his house.
wht a country one one side there r millions without a marla of land and on the other side there r people occupying hundreds of kanals.
characterless leaders of pakistan.
I had my doubts about you from your first post but now its almost confirmed that you are not a doctor. you have no idea how much it takes to build one cancer hospital. Secondly, Imran still donates more money than majority of the people.
Allah ko Hazar Nazar jan ker batain k aap nay aaj tak kitnay paisay diye hain Shaukat Khanum ko?

TheYouth

Senator (1k+ posts)
Man, I just can't believe how many haters Imran Khan has!!

It seems like the people who hate Imran Khan & are trying to defame him are not patriotic to Pakistan!!

Media is no longer "Free Media," it is bought out by anti-Pakistani elements & the status quo who wants Pakistan to go down the drain! As Imran Khan says, "All for dollars!"

Muhammad Ikhlaq Siddiqui

Minister (2k+ posts)
Man, I just can't believe how many haters Imran Khan has!!

It seems like the people who hate Imran Khan & are trying to defame him are not patriotic to Pakistan!!

Media is no longer "Free Media," it is bought out by anti-Pakistani elements & the status quo who wants Pakistan to go down the drain! As Imran Khan says, "All for dollars!"

First of all, If anybody criticise an act of a person and which is condemnable indeed it doesn't mean that he is spreading HATRED... it is done for the sake of spreading the beautiful message of self analysis and correction and for all people who, if get a chance some day to do something for their country, they should avoid such things ! And plz ab to ye kaam chor dain k jo ap ki tareef kry wo patriot aur jo kbi criticise kr dy wo CIA, RAW, Israel..etc ka aalkar...Dusri parties ka paid agent etc!!!aisa kb tk krty raho k pk main..her party yehi kehti hai aur krti hai..jb tk unn ki tareef krty rho Patriot wrna Traitors...!!!!For God Sake Leave Such Things now...Already pk has suffered a lot coz of such ideologies of people.

Muhammad Ikhlaq Siddiqui

Minister (2k+ posts)
bhai kin gamon maajhon say aap apna sar takra rahey ho yeh to woh log hain keh agar inka leader kisi rape ke case maen bhi pakra jai ya inke leader ka rape hojayaee to yeh becharey yehi kahengey ke yeh to hamerey leader ney qoum ke wasih tar mafaad maen kia hai becharey aqal ke andhey

Exactly.. Spot On... !!! Start a new thread now and you would see that all PTI supporters would start defending Imran's Seita White case(Which even Imran never defends coz simple si baat hai..uss sy ghalti hui, uss ny khuda sy mafi mang li..uss ka aur khuda ka mamla..baat khatam... bt PTI supporters..OMG!:banghead:) or in Kim Barker case PML N would b defending..!! Sb Apny apny Aaqaon ko defend krny main lggy huey hain by hook or by crook...right or wrong..Doesn't matter !!!Sahi ko sahi aur ghalat ko ghalat koi nhi bolta bas apni party ko hamesha sahi aur dusri her party ko hemsha ghalat bolna hai..!!! Janay ye culture kab change ho ga !!!One can just hope!!

mustafvi

MPA (400+ posts)
They are all the same.................... COME! RAISE YOUR VOICE AGAINST THE ANTI-PEOPLE AND EXPLOITATIVE SYSTEM.........
Today, we do not have a system worth its name in the country with the result that the country suffers from the worst leadership deficit. The system, which is being protected, is structured along corrupt and undemocratic lines. It is instrumental in protecting the interests of the vested interests. In these grim circumstances, the entire nation needs to come out openly against this system.

mustafvi

MPA (400+ posts)
They are all the same..........
Today, we do not have a system worth its name in the country with the result that the country suffers from the worst leadership deficit. The system, which is being protected, is structured along corrupt and undemocratic lines. It is instrumental in protecting the interests of the vested interests. In these grim circumstances, the entire nation needs to come out openly against this system.

Muhammad Ikhlaq Siddiqui

Minister (2k+ posts)
here are some answers to you janab.

1. if you read the text on videos of imran khan it says all the way the text is written , it shows it was made to defame imran khan

2. yes i agree with you some of the people here get bit emotional but these are personal acts the part has nothing to do with it.

3. appny jwab main joo zuban isltam ki hai wesy woo bhee khuch inti soft nahi so thora app bhee soft langauge jiski dosron koo talqeen karty hain apny opper laga leen.

and final

4. was hazar ommar poor???? (before becoming caliph he never use to wear same dress again the one he wore once) was hazart usman gani poor person???
if not then how they felt pain for poor people on becoming caliph

now coming to current situation.

was quaid-e-azam a poor person???? liaqat ali khan a poor person???? liaqat ali khan was nawab.
is warent buffet a poor person? he gave away billions of dollers for cancer research
is Bill gates a poor person? he gave half of his wealth for the poor people in charity

janab feeling the pains of other people or poor people depends on the nature and personality of the person it does not depend on the wealth.

if we admit your agument that only a poor leader can feel for his nation or the pains of his nation or other people then in histroy if we read we would have found mostly great leaders would have been poor. but in fact its other way around most of the great leaders of human history were rich and i gave you few examples above.

now the most important question is that the money which that leader has. has he made that money with corruption? looting? choor bazari? bhata khori or kabza???

if no then even there is one hadeth about it. nabi paak ny kaha thaa. agar tumheen Allah ny dia hoo tu acha khaoo or acha pehna taak logon koo nazar ai k tum per Allah kaa fazal hai ( haan magar namood-0-nomaish say mana kia gia hai)
nabi paak ny farmya thaa k unkoo achi swari bari passand hai.

so janab if a person lives in a 1 billion doller hous but with halal money, he can take care of whole nation of Allah has put pain in his heart for nation

but if a leader lives in broken and cheap house but still that cheap house is bought with looted and corruption money. he will never do anything good for nation no matter how much he talks . because if he was sincer he will not loot the money of the nation on first place.

i hop i am clear enough

No doubt you r right as for as some points are concerned....Like ... ofcourse Rich people can help poor...becharay Ghareeb logon k apny paas kuch nhi hota wo chahain b to aisy help nhi kr skty jsy koi ameer admi kr skta hai !!!!

But u r not getting the basic point my dear...Yahan her aik ko apny leader ki her jaiz na jaiz baat achi lgti hai...!!

ooper jin saray azeem logon ki ap ny example di hai un main sy koi shaukat khanum nhi chalata tha jis k liye saal ha saal sy logon sy paisa leta rhy ussy ye zaib nhi deta k itnay barray palace main rahy...Chahy baqol ap k uss k apny paisay hi hon per jo qoum ki itni barri qurbani ki amanat k muhafiz ho ussy mahal bnanay sy pehly 100 bar sochna chahiye...!!!

mujy yad hai k jb Imran ny 90s main Shaukat Khanum shuru kia tha to school k bachon tk ny apni pocket money ka aik aik paisa imran ko de dia tha...kisi ny ye nhi kaha k mery pass 10 rupay hain to main iss ka major hissa mtlb 8 rupay imran ko dy deta hon aur 2 rupay apni ayashi k liye rakh leta hon blky jis k pas us wqt 10 thy to wo 10 hi de diye...Gujranwala cantt main Imran hamaray school main aya tha to mery smait school ka koi bacha aisa nhi tha k jis k paas jo kuch tha wo us ny dy imran ki joli main na daal dia...

Tinka Tinka jmma kr k jb uss ny ye hospital bnya to iss mulk ka hr shakhs khush tha...aur ab tk SKH k liye wo logon sy paisay leta hai to ap apny dil pe hath rakh k btayen k itny logon k paisay ka amin hotay huey uss ko sochna nhi chahiye aisa ghar bnatay hue.??? Shaukat Khanum ko paisay dety hue to logon ny nhi socha tha k hmaray apny paisay hain.. Halal ki kamai hai..loot maar aur corruption sy to nhi kmai...choro shaukat khanum ko kia deny hain...apny liye apni apni JANNAT bnatay hain sb!!!

I hope bro u understand wat I mean.

Last edited:

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)
Mr.Ikhlaq ! We love Imran but not worship him,,,,he is neither Allah , nor Rasool, not wali nothing but a simple and true leader follower of Qaid-e-Azam+Allama Iqbal..................He was a rich and he never said he or his party is the party of poor......We will never defend him if he lie like others. But u try to prove from this thread that Imran is not what he says ??????????

I feel u r a member of PML(N) , its ok.........but pls remember that it was 1) N.S ,who made this Palace of P.M House in Islamabad , we feel pain when we see this is from a poor country.What do u think ?
2) N.S took a delegation of more then 100 persons, to USA .........They stayed in N.Y Rosevelt hotel which is a 5 star hotel of PIA..............But Begum Kulsoon Nawaz said this hotel is not according to our standard.............Mushahid Hussain ask for a car and got a Limusine ,,,,,,,,,,,,,so pls make difference b/c Imran and others............................Yee tue chalta pherta mansoor haay bhai.

maksyed

Siasat.pk - Blogger
@Muhammad Ikhlaq Siddiqui, bhai achi khasi post kr dee hain aap nay , is copy paste (same answer) say ijtaynab karain cz it is annoying .... rahter to copy paste almost same answer to all u can mention all of them in one .... I hope you will use some common sense when u reply ppl, Thanks

TheYouth

Senator (1k+ posts)

When Imran Khan becomes PM in the near future [inshALLAH] and does not live upto his words, then, you can blast him!!!

Imran Khan is very straightforward & has given clear cut solutions to the problems facing Pakistan. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to understand!!

Also, let me remind you that he slept under the open sky during his dharna in Peshawar, probably the most dangerous place in Pakistan right now, without any high tech security. Other politicians would NEVER EVER do such a thing!!

Pakistan is not going down the drain, [inshALLAH] this staus quo will go down the drain very soon!!!

freshnkool

Minister (2k+ posts)
No doubt you r right as for as some points are concerned....Like ... ofcourse Rich people can help poor...becharay Ghareeb logon k apny paas kuch nhi hota wo chahain b to aisy help nhi kr skty jsy koi ameer admi kr skta hai !!!!

But u r not getting the basic point my dear...Yahan her aik ko apny leader ki her jaiz na jaiz baat achi lgti hai...!!

ooper jin saray azeem logon ki ap ny example di hai un main sy koi shaukat khanum nhi chalata tha jis k liye saal ha saal sy logon sy paisa leta rhy ussy ye zaib nhi deta k itnay barray palace main rahy...Chahy baqol ap k uss k apny paisay hi hon per jo qoum ki itni barri qurbani ki amanat k muhafiz ho ussy mahal bnanay sy pehly 100 bar sochna chahiye...!!!

mujy yad hai k jb Imran ny 90s main Shaukat Khanum shuru kia tha to school k bachon tk ny apni pocket money ka aik aik paisa imran ko de dia tha...kisi ny ye nhi kaha k mery pass 10 rupay hain to main iss ka major hissa mtlb 8 rupay imran ko dy deta hon aur 2 rupay apni ayashi k liye rakh leta hon blky jis k pas us wqt 10 thy to wo 10 hi de diye...Gujranwala cantt main Imran hamaray school main aya tha to mery smait school ka koi bacha aisa nhi tha k jis k paas jo kuch tha wo us ny dy imran ki joli main na daal dia...

Tinka Tinka jmma kr k jb uss ny ye hospital bnya to iss mulk ka hr shakhs khush tha...aur ab tk SKH k liye wo logon sy paisay leta hai to ap apny dil pe hath rakh k btayen k itny logon k paisay ka amin hotay huey uss ko sochna nhi chahiye aisa ghar bnatay hue.??? Shaukat Khanum ko paisay dety hue to logon ny nhi socha tha k hmaray apny paisay hain.. Halal ki kamai hai..loot maar aur corruption sy to nhi kmai...choro shaukat khanum ko kia deny hain...apny liye apni apni JANNAT bnatay hain sb!!!

I hope bro u understand wat I mean.

yes i understood what you mean but why you ignored one thing???

i said imran khan is still one of the biggest donners of same hosptial and namal university. you did not have to write it all if you had not ignored that fact,

and secondly, if you are doing a social work does it mean that you should live in a tent then????? if you are spending half of your income on the charity does that mean you should not live in a good house???????

or jin logon ny shukat khanum k lyeee pesy dy they did great work but did imran khan told them to give everything for chairty??? neither people are so fool nor islam teaches that ( give chairty which is extra apart form your family, house, and personal needs, islam yee bhee nahi kahta k sab charity kar do or khud sarak per tent laga kar beth jaoo. )

and one more thing which shows your hatered and baised nature against imran khan (though you claimed previously you are not against anyone)
that you said according to me its his money, ( its not according to me bro. its according to every person even his enemies do not say he is corrupt, or involved in corruption of a single ruppe)

why you ingnored it?????????????????????????????

you tried your best to be cleaver and bundling down imran with people like corruption kings zardar and nawaz but you failed misrably becuase you have not a single prof of your claims, even 2 line ki khabar bhee nahi dekha sakty irman khan ki corruption ki. thanks to Allah , eska kia matlab hai 20 sall say puri duna ka her reporter , newspaper or tv channel imran khan ny khareed lia hai??????????????

you are defending nawaz hosptial which is involoved in illegal organ sales and transplant.

in trying to defame imran khan, you exposed yourself , that what kind of baises you have ( what so ever the reason is as i do not have prof so will not say you are agent or poodle of this or that party)

Last edited:

RAJKO

Councller (250+ posts)
very low minded im not imran,s voter because im from AK, but what do u want to say?? he was never a part or head of state, not head of GOVT, he did not steel the National money, then what is wrong?? if Imran khan made money in Uk and brought it to Pakistan by propper channel,paying tax, did not hide any thing, is he not free to buy any thing with his own money??but Zardari and Nawaz sharief case is different, you know what i mean, why they don,t come clean to prove them by documents against the perception people of pakistan have?? Having said that let me say not any one of them is representing the poor they are talking about? because they really don,t know what they are taking about?? Imran khan is a honest and brave perso, but he should not say this is my paradise??? he should not be proud of it, if he wants to be a leader.

Muhammad Ikhlaq Siddiqui

Minister (2k+ posts)

i said imran khan is still one of the biggest donners of same hosptial and namal university. you did not have to write it all if you had not ignored that fact,

and secondly, if you are doing a social work does it mean that you should live in a tent then????? if you are spending half of your income on the charity does that mean you should not live in a good house???????

or jin logon ny shukat khanum k lyeee pesy dy they did great work but did imran khan told them to give everything for chairty??? neither people are so fool nor islam teaches that ( give chairty which is extra apart form your family, house, and personal needs, islam yee bhee nahi kahta k sab charity kar do or khud sarak per tent laga kar beth jaoo. )

and one more thing which shows your hatered and baised nature against imran khan (though you claimed previously you are not against anyone)
that you said according to me its his money, ( its not according to me bro. its according to every person even his enemies do not say he is corrupt, or involved in corruption of a single ruppe)

you tried your best to be cleaver and bundling down imran with people like corruption kings zardar and nawaz but you failed misrably becuase you have not a single prof of your claims, even 2 line ki khabar bhee nahi dekha sakty irman khan ki corruption ki. thanks to Allah , eska kia matlab hai 20 sall say puri duna ka her reporter , newspaper or tv channel imran khan ny khareed lia hai??????????????

you are defending nawaz hosptial which is involoved in illegal organ sales and transplant.

in trying to defame imran khan, you exposed yourself , that what kind of baises you have ( what so ever the reason is as i do not have prof so will not say you are agent or poodle of this or that party)

I think if you re read my last post without any pro or biased notions, impartially, fairly and justly...you would get answer to all your questions!!! And yes, I repeat..I am not at all against/appreciate PEOPLE but I am against/appreciate ACTS..!!! I say it again that Imran has done many good things but he should not have built this palace for himself...wo jis ghar main pehly rehta tha wahin rehna chahiye tha ya phir iss palace k bjye koi aam sa wsa hi ghar le leta...BECAUSE wo logon k paison ka AMIN hai...Ap ko ye sada si baat kiyon smj main nhi ati !!!!

Last edited:

Muhammad Ikhlaq Siddiqui

Minister (2k+ posts)

Aur aik aur baat...
Main ny iss liye kaha k ap k baqol uss k apny paisay hain(agr apny b hain to un sy palace to nhi banana chahiye tha..khair) ... but I dnt think so and I didn't say it coz when I have no proof I do not say but I have the right to think whatever is questionable unless it get's clarity...

And I always think...Imran 92 main cricket sy retire ho gya...aj sy 19 saal pehly aur uss wqt crickters ko jitny paisay milty thy wo sb cricketers puranay aksar bta chukay hain...!! 25 April 1996 ko Imran Political party banata hai..aj 15 saal ho gye hain aik political party chalatay hue..SKH sy kuch b earn nhi krta blky uss main to her saal logon sy paisay le kr lagata hai...Main to aksar sochta hon..!!! WHAT IS HIS SOURCE OF INCOME:

19 saal ho gy hain cricket choray huey...15 saal ho gy hain aik political party chalatay hue..aik muhallay ka councilor apny muhallay main itny jalsay kry to millions kharach hotay hain..!! Akhir IMRAN ka SOURCE OF INCOME HAI KIA ????? wikipedia pe uss ka occupation lika hua hai....politician, philanthropist !!
kia uss ki ex wife ussy paisay bejti hai??? Salay detay hain ??? London ka flat gift mila tha ya cricket ki kamai sy khareeda tha... aur wo chalo bohat besh keemat hi sahi jis ko baich kr 300 kanal ki jannat bana li yahan....... per 19 saal sy koi job nhi koi business nhi koi source of income nhi...Attiyat or charity pe chal raha hai sab kuch kia??? MAIN TO AKSAR SOCHTA HON..KOI SOCHAY NA SOCHAY.. Unless I get a satisfying answer...!!!

Reference from wikipedia about his occupation.
Politician, philanthropist

I admit here that I don't know about his source of income and would be happy and thankful if anybody increases my knowledge.(And remember this is not at all hatred...just a quest and right to know before u choose anybody to vote..!!!)

Last edited: