Living Standard of the Leaders of our country!!!

Muhammad Ikhlaq Siddiqui

Minister (2k+ posts)
Kash aap kai naam mai mojoud Ikhlaq ka aap kai kirdar per bhi kuch asar hota.
To all in General.
Hey Guys !!!!
I had heard about the PTI FOLLOWERS' indecent and rude behaviour but I never believed that. I used to think that it was just a propaganda by the PPP, PML N and MQM supporters becuause they do not like to see any other party getting popularity in the country and it's natural for them to say that PTI followers' abuse, miss-behave etc..!! But since I have started this thread, I m really shocked to see the behaviour of PTI followers...
In this thread, There are five videos
1.Imran's House
2.Nawaz's House(his raiwind estate)
3.Benazir's House
4.Zardari's House
5.Musharraf's House(so called..as somebody claims it's nt his)

Only PTI Followers got personal and instead of thinking even for once about the fact that in this thread, it is not mentioned at any place that it is about only Imran's living standard...It said... Living standard of the leaders...
Secondly, This thread is not to say that Imran or Nawaz Or Zardari or anybody built their houses from their own money or or looted money...the ONLY and the IMORTANT thing is to talk about the fact that ALL these leaders talk about poor people and they live in palace like houses...HOW CAN THEY FEEL IN THEIR PALACES WHAT POOR PEOPLE FEEL..????

Imran must have been very ashamed of such FOLLOWERS...WHY DN'T U UNDERSTAND THAT IMRAN IS JUST A HUMAN BEING AND HE CAN DO MISTAKES LIKE ALL OTHER PEOPLE.. aur WO KOI KHUDA HAI? KOI NABBI HAI?? KOI SAHABI HAI?? KOI WALLI HAI?? K USS K BARAY MAIN KOI BAAT HI NHI KR SKTA...plzz guys... STOP worshipping your leaders..!!! And with your immature behaviour you are even not favouring Imran, infact u become a part to create hatred against Imran among people who think that he is a better option in the current slot of politcians..but U would never let people think because u abuse, misbehave, shout...want to curb the tounges of people by force and by gali galoch....Sharam ani chahiy app logon ko apny iss behaviour per..!! LEARN TO TOLERATE !!!
(one more thing... I have never been the supporter of PML N, PPP, MQM, PTI, JUI or JI ever..!! I say what I feel.. Agr Nawaz Shareef ya Imran ya Zardari ya Altaf ya Moulana Fazul ur Rehman ya koi b koi acha kaam kry to main dil sy ussay apprciate krta hon...aur jo galat kaam wo kry ussy dil sy bura smjta hon....sb insaan hain .. koi b Farishtay ya shayateen nhi hai k saray kaam achay kray ya saray kaam buray kry..!!agr aisa hota to Khuda frishton aur shiyateen k hotay hue insaano ko kabi paida na krta..Per mujy hairat hoti hai app jesy logon pe jo kisi insaan ko flawless aur dusray insaan ko shaitan e azeem smj letay hain....issi liye aqlon pe pardha per jata hai aur apny leader ki her baat achi aur dusray her shakhs ki her baat CIA, RAW ki Sazish ya Munafaqat, dishonesty, lalach aur pata nhi kia kia lgny lgti hai...!!!Yaro ..khuda k liye INSAAN ban k socho...Frishtay ya Shaitan ban k nhi..!! LOOK into you words and behaviour and see how far away are you from the right path)

To malikbai sb,
janab kia ye kehna k hamaray saray leaders ko khud itnay barray barray palaces main rehty huey Ghareeb awam k dukhon aur parshaniyon ki baat nhi krni chahiye coz they are totally a different class... Aisa bolny sy kia kirdaar dheela ho jata hai ????? kb tk inn ameeron sy umeed lgaye rakho gy k wo ghareebon k sochain gy?

Last edited:

Muhammad Ikhlaq Siddiqui

Minister (2k+ posts)
Mohammad Ikhlaq Siddiqui,

Your character is absolutely opposite of your name. Neither you have a single quality of the Mohammad PBUH, nor you have the capability to understand truth and say truth. You fail to satisfy your parent's wishes who wanted to see you what they name you.

I wish, if you had a little capability to understand the huge differences in living a king life with one's own earned money, as Imran Khan is doing and in the same time he is donating a sizable amount of his income for poor, as the 3rd Khalif Usman Radi Allahu Tala Anho use to do.

In order hand, Nawaz Sharif and Shahbaz Shareef and their family are living devil life with the money they have looted from the country. They laundry the money and taken them to UK, US, Saudi, Korea, etc. What was their wealth before Nawaz sharif entered into the politics. They had only and only Ittefaq foundy with very old cupula type furnas, where they used to do casting work. They had 49 partners in that foundry that included Mian sharef's 7 brothers and their children. Most of the family members were use to stealing scrap and other materials from their own foundry as well. They are the dirtiest family with full of all types of corruptions starts from stealing, forgery to going to hera mandi, all dirty adultery. Read the book by Javed Choudhry to see their real faces and recently a foreign generalist has also exposed nawaz sharif who was offer his pimp (shora) services to Parkar.

What else you need to know about the sharif family. they are the dirtiest and impure people.

To all in General.
Hey Guys !!!!
I had heard about the PTI FOLLOWERS' indecent and rude behaviour but I never believed that. I used to think that it was just a propaganda by the PPP, PML N and MQM supporters becuause they do not like to see any other party getting popularity in the country and it's natural for them to say that PTI followers' abuse, miss-behave etc..!! But since I have started this thread, I m really shocked to see the behaviour of PTI followers...
1.Imran's House
3.Benazir's House
4.Zardari's House

Only PTI Followers got personal and instead of thinking even for once about the fact that in this thread, it is not mentioned at any place that it is about only Imran's living standard...It said... Living standard of the leaders...
Secondly, This thread is not to say that Imran or Nawaz Or Zardari or anybody built their houses from their own money or or looted money...the ONLY and the IMORTANT thing is to talk about the fact that ALL these leaders talk about poor people and they live in palace like houses...HOW CAN THEY FEEL IN THEIR PALACES WHAT POOR PEOPLE FEEL..????

Imran must have been very ashamed such FOLLOWERS...WHY DN'T U UNDERSTAND THAT IMRAN IS JUST A HUMAN BEING AND HE CAN DO MISTAKES LIKE ALL OTHER PEOPLE.. aur WO KOI KHUDA HAI? KOI NABBI HAI?? KOI SAHABI HAI?? KOI WALLI HAI?? K USS K BARAY MAIN KOI BAAT HI NHI KR SKTA...plzz guys... STOP worshipping your leaders..!!! And with your immature behaviour you are even not favouring Imran, infact u become a part to create hatred against Imran among people who think that he is a better option in the current slot of politcians..but U would never let people think because u abuse, misbehave, shout...want to curb the tounges of people by force and by gali galoch....Sharam ani chahiy app logon ko apny iss behaviour per..!! LEARN TO TOLERATE !!!
(one more thing... I have never been the supporter of PML N, PPP, MQM, PTI, JUI or JI ever..!! I say what I feel.. Agr Nawaz Shareef ya Imran ya Zardari ya Altaf ya Moulana Fazul ur Rehman ya koi b koi acha kaam kry to main dil sy ussay apprciate krta hon...aur jo galat kaam wo kry ussy dil sy bura smjta hon....sb insaan hain .. koi b Farishtay ya shayateen nhi hai k saray kaam achay kray ya saray kaam buray kry..!!agr aisa hota to Khuda frishton aur shiyateen k hotay hue insaano ko kabi paida na krta..Per mujy hairat hoti hai app jesy logon pe jo kisi insaan ko flawless aur dusray insaan ko shaitan e azeem smj letay hain....issi liye aqlon pe pardha per jata hai aur apny leader ki her baat achi aur dusray her shakhs ki her baat CIA, RAW ki Sazish ya Munafaqat, dishonesty, lalach aur pata nhi kia kia lgny lgti hai...!!!Yaro ..khuda k liye INSAAN ban k socho...Frishtay ya Shaitan ban k nhi..!! LOOK into you words and behaviour and see how far away are you from the right path)

To Jshah bai in particular,
Thanks for cross examining my character and personality just because I said... ALL those who lives in palace like houses should not talk about the pains and sufferings of people coz they can't understand that. and if it is not the truth then May Allah give you power to understand the truth. And secondly,, ye to ap ny bilkul theek kaha...k MUhammand PBUH...un k to ghulamo k ghulamo k ghulamo ki khaak k braber b nhi hain ham ji..Allah ap ko khush rakhay!!!mery liye to naam e Muhammad hi kafi hai... aur
Meray hathon sy aur honton sy khushbuyen jati nhin.
Main ny ism e Muhammad ko likha bohat aur chooma bohat.

Last edited:

Muhammad Ikhlaq Siddiqui

Minister (2k+ posts)
Force all so called leaders to bring their money back to Pakistan! If one has dual nationality or owns property/accounts outside of Pakistan, they should not be able to run for any government office within Pakistan.
Absolutely Right... Agreed !!!! But if they bring back their money to build palaces here... then I think pk doesn't need that. Agreed ?

Muhammad Ikhlaq Siddiqui

Minister (2k+ posts)
imran khan ney apna paisa khud kamaya hai aur noora kushti party ney mulk ko loota hai banazeer aur cinema ticket blakia zardari ki tarha ya majawar beewi ko aagey kar ke qarzey maaf karaney waley dubba peer gilani pm ki tarah , aur pm gilani khabees ney to hajion ko bhi nahi chhora Allah inko biwi bachon ke saath gharaq karey ameen

To all in General.
Hey Guys !!!!
1.Imran's House
3.Benazir's House
4.Zardari's House

Imran must have been very ashamed of such FOLLOWERS...WHY DN'T U UNDERSTAND THAT IMRAN IS JUST A HUMAN BEING AND HE CAN DO MISTAKES LIKE ALL OTHER PEOPLE.. aur WO KOI KHUDA HAI? KOI NABBI HAI?? KOI SAHABI HAI?? KOI WALLI HAI?? K USS K BARAY MAIN KOI BAAT HI NHI KR SKTA...plzz guys... STOP worshipping your leaders..!!! And with your immature behaviour you are even not favouring Imran, infact u become a part to create hatred against Imran among people who think that he is a better option in the current slot of politcians..but U would never let people think because u abuse, misbehave, shout...want to curb the tounges of people by force and by gali galoch....Sharam ani chahiy app logon ko apny iss behaviour per..!! LEARN TO TOLERATE !!!

To ranaji bai in particular,
Janab Main ny ye kab kaha k Imran ny khud nhi kamaya..!!!

Last edited:

Muhammad Ikhlaq Siddiqui

Minister (2k+ posts)
Imran Khan 400 kanal main rhy ya 4000 main.
Bhai sb ap ko takleef ar jalan tab honi chey jab us ney yeh, Haram kamaee, Corruption, Bhta Khori , Najeiz Kabzaa, Rishwat etc sey build kiya hai. Kiun kha-makhwa nafrat phelaty ho ar apny amaal khrab krty ho.Daway sey khta hun, IK k alawa kise b leader k gher k bary views lo atleast aik benda zaror Haram ar Loot Khsoot Corruption k pesa khy ga. but Great Imran Khan k bary nhi keh skta, bcoz aisa hai hi nhi. Halal rozi sey ho tu Allah pak rhna b nasseb krta hai, wrna mulak badri, kise bum dhamaka main mrna , political stay ya her waqat moot ka khof ar ukhri saans chain nhi leny detee.
To all in General.
Hey Guys !!!!
1.Imran's House
3.Benazir's House
4.Zardari's House

To frenes bai in particular,
Kuch khuda ka khof krain janab...Great Sirf Khuda ki zaat hai....Aur Kal kis ny dekha hai.. kis ko pata k kis ny kesy marna hai...!!!! Aur Imran iss sy b barray palaces main rahay ji hamain kia hai... per kam sy kam iss mulk k Ghreeb logon ki ye keh kr tazheek to na kry k uss ny apny liye Jannat banai hai..!!!

Last edited:

Muhammad Ikhlaq Siddiqui

Minister (2k+ posts)
He who can make and run a world class hospital in Pakistan to give relief to the ailing poor, you think he can not feel the pain of poor peoples just because he lives in a grand house, do you know how elegantly Quaid-Azam was living in India, did he not have felt the pain of the masses.

I always say that Shaukat Khanum is Imran's beautiful gift to our country and I always appreciate that....but Meray bai Shareef Medical Complex is also a world class hospital in Pakistan where poor people are being treated..aur jis ki sari funding shareef family krti hai..But I am sure now 100 percent that no PTI follower would ever say a good word about that hospital..!!!wo to NS ka aik cheap publicity stunt hai...public ki sympathies hasil krny k liye..etc!!! Hai na??? I said u earlier...Achay kaam ki tareef krny aur burray kaam ko criticise krny k liye bohat barrra dil chahiye hota hai.. ap Imran k hospital ki Tareef aur palace pe tankeed krna seekh lo to u would b on the towards true democracy...!!simply.

(And do you know how did Quaid e Azam Live when he became the LEADER OF MUSLIMS???? Imran, Nawaz, Musharaf etc leader bneny sy pehly kesy rehty thy..nobody talks and cares abt that)

Last edited:

freshnkool

Minister (2k+ posts)
To All
Hey Guys !!!!
1.Imran's House
3.Benazir's House
4.Zardari's House

To mjma6 bai,
It's not a dirty and fake effort to defame Imran Khan but it's pure effort to say that ALL those who live in such palaces can never feel the pain of poor people. Try to face the reality.

here are some answers to you janab.

1. if you read the text on videos of imran khan it says all the way the text is written , it shows it was made to defame imran khan

2. yes i agree with you some of the people here get bit emotional but these are personal acts the part has nothing to do with it.

3. appny jwab main joo zuban isltam ki hai wesy woo bhee khuch inti soft nahi so thora app bhee soft langauge jiski dosron koo talqeen karty hain apny opper laga leen.

and final

4. was hazar ommar poor???? (before becoming caliph he never use to wear same dress again the one he wore once) was hazart usman gani poor person???
if not then how they felt pain for poor people on becoming caliph

now coming to current situation.

was quaid-e-azam a poor person???? liaqat ali khan a poor person???? liaqat ali khan was nawab.
is warent buffet a poor person? he gave away billions of dollers for cancer research
is Bill gates a poor person? he gave half of his wealth for the poor people in charity

janab feeling the pains of other people or poor people depends on the nature and personality of the person it does not depend on the wealth.

if we admit your agument that only a poor leader can feel for his nation or the pains of his nation or other people then in histroy if we read we would have found mostly great leaders would have been poor. but in fact its other way around most of the great leaders of human history were rich and i gave you few examples above.

now the most important question is that the money which that leader has. has he made that money with corruption? looting? choor bazari? bhata khori or kabza???

if no then even there is one hadeth about it. nabi paak ny kaha thaa. agar tumheen Allah ny dia hoo tu acha khaoo or acha pehna taak logon koo nazar ai k tum per Allah kaa fazal hai ( haan magar namood-0-nomaish say mana kia gia hai)
nabi paak ny farmya thaa k unkoo achi swari bari passand hai.

so janab if a person lives in a 1 billion doller hous but with halal money, he can take care of whole nation of Allah has put pain in his heart for nation

but if a leader lives in broken and cheap house but still that cheap house is bought with looted and corruption money. he will never do anything good for nation no matter how much he talks . because if he was sincer he will not loot the money of the nation on first place.

i hop i am clear enough

anyie1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
To all in General.
Hey Guys !!!!
1.Imran's House
3.Benazir's House
4.Zardari's House

To anyie1 bai in particular,
I have never been PML N FOLLOWER as you r PTI's.... Alhamdulilla..!!! and as for as Mush's house is concerned.. thanks for telling me that it is not his. And I really laughed to read your comment that IK brought all his money from UK to build this HOUSE in pakistan...hhahaha..well..!!think for a moment.....dusray saray choron k paisay jo unhon ny bahir bhejy hain b palaces build krny main lgay hain aur IK ny jo barra kaam kia hai paisay wapis la k per wo b apny liye palace bnanay main lga dia jb k iss mulk ki awam dozakh main reh rhi hai jin k paas jo thoray bohat paisay hain wo b Shoukat Khanum k liye maang liye... Iss palace k baad to IK ko Shoukat Khanum k liye chanda mangtay huey sochna nhi chahiye???..!!! Best of luck to you too bro.
Stop this copy paste please,,,,,,, it is annoying

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
he who can make and run a world class hospital in pakistan to give relief to the ailing poor, you think he can not feel the pain of poor peoples just because he lives in a grand house, do you know how elegantly quaid-azam was living in india, did he not have felt the pain of the masses.
bhai kin gamon maajhon say aap apna sar takra rahey ho yeh to woh log hain keh agar inka leader kisi rape ke case maen bhi pakra jai ya inke leader ka rape hojayaee to yeh becharey yehi kahengey ke yeh to hamerey leader ney qoum ke wasih tar mafaad maen kia hai becharey aqal ke andhey

freshnkool

Minister (2k+ posts)
I always say that Shaukat Khanum is Imran's beautiful gift to our country and I always appreciate that....but Meray bai Shareef Medical Complex is also a world class hospital in Pakistan where poor people are being treated..aur jis ki sari funding shareef family krti hai..But I am sure now 100 percent that no PTI follower would ever say a good word about that hospital..!!!wo to NS ka aik cheap publicity stunt hai...public ki sympathies hasil krny k liye..etc!!! Hai na??? I said u earlier...Achay kaam ki tareef krny aur burray kaam ko criticise krny k liye bohat barrra dil chahiye hota hai.. ap Imran k hospital ki Tareef aur palace pe tankeed krna seekh lo to u would b on the towards true democracy...!!simply.

(And do you know how did Quaid e Azam Live when he became the LEADER OF MUSLIMS???? Imran, Nawaz, Musharaf etc leader bneny sy pehly kesy rehty thy..nobody talks and cares abt that)

janab sharif complex wah app uskoo compare kar rahy hain shukat khanum say here are few facts

quaid-e-azama governer genral bany say pehly super rich life style main rahty thy.
(muslmaon k leader tu quaid-e-azam pakistan bany say phely bhee thy. muslman ky leader tu woo 1930 say bun gy thy yest but he changed his life style after becoming governer general of paksitan. and he gave reason or kaha pehly main apny pesy per life guzarta thaa or abb public money per guzarta hoon.

or imran khan kai bar kah chuka hai k jab woo prime minster bany gaa tu woo sadqi say rahy gy or bary bary mahlon main nahi rahy gaa on public money. and if imran khan does not do so after becoming PM i will be the first one to critize imran khan

or app kion under fire aa gy. jo apko shikat hai

woo es lyee aa gy k app ny imran khan koo nwaz shrif or zardari wegra jesy corrupt or looter k sath he bundle down kar dia. there is a big difference between zardari, nawaz and irman khan house.
first two built their estates on corruption, looting and robing and imran khan built it with his own money earned by hard work and not a single ruppee corruption on his so it was wrong to compare imran khan with other two in that case.

now jahan tuk apny kaha k rich amdi poor logon k pains kesy feel ksar sakta hai tu main puri examples apkoo de hoon history say k kitny ammer leaders thy magar Allah ny unky dill main gareeb logon ki khedmat kaa ahsas dala howa thaa. or unky pass beshak kesi cheez ki kammi nahi thi but woo apny gareeb logon k lyee dill say kuch karna chahtty thy or jab unkoo moqa milla tu waqi un leaders ny apni nation ki zindgi badal di

and one more example do one thing please collect the date of 100 biggest charity orginzations in the world and you will find out that 90 percent out of them are being run and sponcered by rich people.

so agar apki baat mani jai k ammer admi ky dill main gareeb kaa dard nahi hota tu pher . duna ki sari bari bari charity orginzations bhee ammmer loog naa chala rahy hoty.

1. shrif madical college has high fees upto 50 thousand per month and u can check it even 10 percent students are not free

2. shrif medical complex is a center of illegal organ transplant from many years for prof see the programe of nawaz with hamid mir. nawaz shrif himself says that people from arab countries come for kidny transplant. and in fact (high court declared it illegal from years)

3. in the same video you can see a women saying mera khwand rahri lagata hai or mera illaj per 4 lakh karach ho gia hai. main afford nahi kar sakti tu nawaz shrif jaldi say kahta hai ok ok kar leen gy.

or mera bhai agar nawaz 1 billion ki corruption kar ky 1 millon khirat bhee kar dy tu koi fida uska??? maine sharabi or drug summglers koo mahfle-e-naat sponcer karwaty howy dekha hai. sirf apny app koo acha muslman sabat karny k lyee.

same thing is nawaz shrif.

so it means agar kesi greeb ny shrif complex say illaj karwana tu pehly nawaz shrif ko mill kar kah??? waha kia system hai or app uskoo compare karty hain shukat khanum say.

when you said you do not support nawaz, imran, zardari etc i believed it really

magar jesy app ankheen bund kar shrif complex ki bari kar rahy hain or reality ignore kar rahy hain i doubt that now that you are partial , either out of vandeta against IK or your baised thought towards nawaz dall main khuch tu kala hai

but anways. its your life what u belive or what you dont . that ur choice but important is that you dont side with corrupt, muanfiq or khabees

Last edited:

anyie1

janab sharif complex wah app uskoo compare kar rahy hain shukat khanum say here are few facts

quaid-e-azama governer genral bany say pehly super rich life style main rahty thy.
(muslmaon k leader tu quaid-e-azam pakistan bany say phely bhee thy. muslman ky leader tu woo 1930 say bun gy thy yest but he changed his life style after becoming governer general of paksitan. and he gave reason or kaha pehly main apny pesy per life guzarta thaa or abb public money per guzarta hoon.

or imran khan kai bar kah chuka hai k jab woo prime minster bany gaa tu woo sadqi say rahy gy or bary bary mahlon main nahi rahy gaa on public money. and if imran khan does not do so after becoming PM i will be the first one to critize imran khan

or app kion under fire aa gy. jo apko shikat hai

woo es lyee aa gy k app ny imran khan koo nwaz shrif or zardari wegra jesy corrupt or looter k sath he bundle down kar dia. there is a big difference between zardari, nawaz and irman khan house.
first two built their estates on corruption, looting and robing and imran khan built it with his own money earned by hard work and not a single ruppee corruption on his so it was wrong to compare imran khan with other two in that case.

now jahan tuk apny kaha k rich amdi poor logon k pains kesy feel ksar sakta hai tu main puri examples apkoo de hoon history say k kitny ammer leaders thy magar Allah ny unky dill main gareeb logon ki khedmat kaa ahsas dala howa thaa. or unky pass beshak kesi cheez ki kammi nahi thi but woo apny gareeb logon k lyee dill say kuch karna chahtty thy or jab unkoo moqa milla tu waqi un leaders ny apni nation ki zindgi badal di

and one more example do one thing please collect the date of 100 biggest charity orginzations in the world and you will find out that 90 percent out of them are being run and sponcered by rich people.

so agar apki baat mani jai k ammer admi ky dill main gareeb kaa dard nahi hota tu pher . duna ki sari bari bari charity orginzations bhee ammmer loog naa chala rahy hoty.

1. shrif madical college has high fees upto 50 thousand per month and u can check it even 10 percent students are not free

2. shrif medical complex is a center of illegal organ transplant from many years for prof see the programe of nawaz with hamid mir. nawaz shrif himself says that people from arab countries come for kidny transplant. and in fact (high court declared it illegal from years)

3. in the same video you can see a women saying mera khwand rahri lagata hai or mera illaj per 4 lakh karach ho gia hai. main afford nahi kar sakti tu nawaz shrif jaldi say kahta hai ok ok kar leen gy.

or mera bhai agar nawaz 1 billion ki corruption kar ky 1 millon khirat bhee kar dy tu koi fida uska??? maine sharabi or drug summglers koo mahfle-e-naat sponcer karwaty howy dekha hai. sirf apny app koo acha muslman sabat karny k lyee.

same thing is nawaz shrif.

so it means agar kesi greeb ny shrif complex say illaj karwana tu pehly nawaz shrif ko mill kar kah??? waha kia system hai or app uskoo compare karty hain shukat khanum say.

when you said you do not support nawaz, imran, zardari etc i believed it really

magar jesy app ankheen bund kar shrif complex ki bari kar rahy hain or reality ignore kar rahy hain i doubt that now that you are partial , either out of vandeta against IK or your baised thought towards nawaz dall main khuch tu kala hai

but anways. its your life what u belive or what you dont . that ur choice but important is that you dont side with corrupt, muanfiq or khabees
his life style and aproach will be different then all these looters and choors........... i will be on the streets if IK does not do the thing that he is talking about today,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, i have changed my party just because of his ideology,,,,,,,, if he proved to be lier then ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Zoaib

Minister (2k+ posts)
There's nothing wrong with living comfortably if it is from your own hard-earned money. Might I remind you Quaid-e-Azam used to live lavishly as well, but he never misused public money. That is why people respected him and trusted him. So instead of comparing the sizes of the houses, we should look more into the transparency with which our leaders run their affairs and whether they're paying all their taxes. Now if this was about the PM house, CM houses, then that's bad because that is misuse of public funds. They should be as simple as possible to show that the tax payers money is kept valuable...

drali

Voter (50+ posts)
the least price of 400 kanal in isb is 4 billion rupees. how imran has bought this land when he has no business and all income from his entire career can not be greater than i billion rupees . there is a big question mark. he has to explain where from he got 4 billion rupees.
secondly,why he appeal to other people to donate for building cancer hospitals in other cities when he can himself build at least 6 cancer hospital by selling this house and land.
he lives in 4 billion home and ask donation from people living in rented homes or homes far less costly than his house.
wht a country one one side there r millions without a marla of land and on the other side there r people occupying hundreds of kanals.
characterless leaders of pakistan.

anyie1

the least price of 400 kanal in isb is 4 billion rupees. how imran has bought this land when he has no business and all income from his entire career can not be greater than i billion rupees . there is a big question mark. he has to explain where from he got 4 billion rupees.
secondly,why he appeal to other people to donate for building cancer hospitals in other cities when he can himself build at least 6 cancer hospital by selling this house and land.
he lives in 4 billion home and ask donation from people living in rented homes or homes far less costly than his house.
wht a country one one side there r millions without a marla of land and on the other side there r people occupying hundreds of kanals.
please tell your bosses to sell their palaces and build a dispensary.........

mchaudhary

Councller (250+ posts)
Gang****a Leage: make a note of this. nothing will work for you this time.people has a very clear choice and they know your character now. you have been exposed to everyone. IK has invited to "Past Tind" to come on tv with hom and bring all the documentation. IK will prove and show the people of pakistan the track and record that how he bought his Janat and Tind need to show how he got 20 factories and raiwind form.
N league supportors please have your leader to accept this chanllenge.

mchaudhary

Councller (250+ posts)
When he bought this Janat, it was not that expensive. He sold his aparment in London , brought money to pakitan legaly and bought this Janat. everything is documented. that is why I suggested have your leader accept IK's challenge and appear on TV show.

Unitedvstand

MPA (400+ posts)
one thing is quite evident that PLM(N) days are over so they are trying their best to get on their feet by hook or by crook.so i don't think there is any point of even dicussing abouth them.i think below sher will sums up their story.
وقت کرتا ہے پرورش برسوں
حادثہ یکدم نہیں ہوتا

freshnkool

Minister (2k+ posts)

first of all that land is of 300 kanals, and when imran bought it long time ago it was way out side islamabad, he bought it with the money for which he sold his london flat, which was sold for 0.7 million pounds, all bank statements, all money transfers , all tax and all purchasing slips including the paid tax everything is available about imran khans house,

now imran khan even today is one of the biggest donners of shukat khanum hosptial and namal university, he gives away half of his annual income in charity which other leader does so??????

the kind of opposition irman khan did about nawaz, and zardari including mushraf . imran khan was totally scaned by these 3 so that they can find a hind of corruption either in his hospital or in his house and tax matters then they can discredit imran khan so easily , put him in jail on corruption charges and also discradet him in public eye but dear thanks to Allah he is an honest man.

you mentioned 4 billion even in todays poperty market in areas outside islamabad 300 kanal is not of 4 billion, brother its out side islamabad its not bravely hills. you are may be confusing subarbs of islmabad with baverly hills.

now even in islam there is no limit on buy a property or is there????????????????? there is not a single hadeth or verse in quran which puts limits on buying property ( as much as i know) all islam forbade is that do not do corruption. do not loot and robe people

as long as you buy with your own hard earned and legal money, there is no limit . do not confuse islam with communism ( because communism puts limits)

Last edited:

adilumer

MPA (400+ posts)
To all in General.
Hey Guys !!!!
1.Imran's House
3.Benazir's House
4.Zardari's House

To adilumer bai in particular,
I you do your work and watch it carefully you would come to know that it is not to say that Imran has built it by looting the money...Apny paison sy hi banaya ho ga I believe that... and I haven't accused as u have so I do not need to give any evidence but as it is his Own JANNAT from his Own pocket and the point is simple that our ALL leaders have a totally different living standard as compare to our awam and that's all no matter by their own money or what..!!! Ab agr app ko ye saadaa baat smj nhi ati mery masoom saadaa bai to main kia keh skta hon ji..!!Allah ap ko khush rakhay.
You know what , first of all no one has abused you rite and secondly look at the explanation ur giving which make so sense what so ever. If ur not accusing any political party of being corrupt then what's the point forwarding such videos.
And by the way we all have seen this video a million time so please do not waste your energy and bring up some thing that we do not know.
And one more thing the last video you have showed isn't Musharraf House therefore I have told you to do ur home work first.
And if you want to reply me for what I have said above then please come up with some thing which is more sensible rather then childish reply. Best of Luck