Live With Talat 29th September 2014 - Dharno Se Jalso Tak Ka Safar..!

values

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
طلعت کے چہرے کا اڑا ہوا رنگ بتا رہا ہے کہ وہ کس تکلیف میں ہے .

pakistanstube

Minister (2k+ posts)
PTI have no future plane, same like when they start moving towards Islamabad, now the leave my beautiful city thanks God. What next they have wait the new instruction from unseen authorities.

viceKaptan

Senator (1k+ posts)
I have stopped watching Talat. Just skipped to portions where Babar Awan starts to speak.

Talat's ego and his rants are written on his face which is unbearable for me.

khurram

Minister (2k+ posts)
PTI have no future plane, same like when they start moving towards Islamabad, now the leave my beautiful city thanks God. What next they have wait the new instruction from unseen authorities.
Chutiyum sulphate tu sudhra nahi abhie taak...
kyon sharam tujhay nahi ati...

DR.FZAHID

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Barbar Awan was awsome. I just wish he makes his decision to support people than just ppp. I failed to understand Asma Jahangir, when she says we need system. Doesn't she see corrupt system. So now support the system and stengthen it them we will worry about fixing it when it has even deeper roots. Its like let my children grow crooked and unskilled. when he in nothing but burdon and trouble for other members of the society then we will try to fix it. Amazing approach. I hope i will never have to hire her for any of legal needs, not that I have it.

azad100

Citizen
Barbar Awan was awsome. I just wish he makes his decision to support people than just ppp. I failed to understand Asma Jahangir, when she says we need system. Doesn't she see corrupt system. So now support the system and stengthen it them we will worry about fixing it when it has even deeper roots. Its like let my children grow crooked and unskilled. when he in nothing but burdon and trouble for other members of the society then we will try to fix it. Amazing approach. I hope i will never have to hire her for any of legal needs, not that I have it.
Of course IK WANT PLAY BOY SYSTEM AS SEEN IN HIS SIT INs.

pk413121

Citizen
Babar Awan was defending PTI better than PTI representative.

PTI should speak loud and clear. They are afraid.

They should say Talat, You are Biased Anchro.

Londoner/Lahori

Minister (2k+ posts)
Mr awan
are you going to accept a 26 years old boy as you leader?
Hello, please get out of that "aaj bhi bhutto zindahai", times are changed.
Please come and join pti, people will love you..

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I am afraid no one is in a hurry to leave your beautiful city any time soon.Itni jaldi bhi kia hay?...Zra dhulay huay kapray to sookhnay do na?..Aur haan, those unseen authorities were there with the new instructions, but sorry we just missed them, so they still remain
unseen!..(bigsmile)

VivaPakistan

MPA (400+ posts)
I don't think Talat will invite Babar Awan again in his program. Assad Umar used to take Talat's class before. Today, Babar Awan shut Talat's big mouth again and again. Tallat then tried to spit his frustration on Swati but he was too very composed and direct.

pakistanstube

Minister (2k+ posts)
I don't think Talat will invite Babar Awan again in his program. Assad Umar used to take Talat's class before. Today, Babar Awan shut Talat's big mouth again and again. Tallat then tried to spit his frustration on Swati but he was too very composed and direct.

This Makar Bunder Awan from poor family to came in elite class. He try to bawaqoof any politicians with his Makaries, new his new target is Bawaqoof Khan.