Live With Dr Shahid - 2nd September 2014 - 11:00pm to 12:00pm

funkymonk

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dr has gone completely mad ...
surprised that there was a time I believed this guy was awesome ..
every word he utters proves wrong after few days ..
he is only trying to malign Javed Hashmi without any ground ..
stupid MF doctor ...

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
@funkymonk You won't be able to understand Dr. Sahab ... this is beyond your intellect. Ask your patwari master who is so dumb that he even for 5 sentences to Obama he had to write it down. ... This parliament is mostly filled with stupid and illiterate people lead by the chief dumbo Nawaz. So leave Dr. Sahab alone ... you wouldn't be able to get it. Go back and eat a banana.

Sultan Alvi

Minister (2k+ posts)
@funkymonk You won't be able to understand Dr. Sahab ... this is beyond your intellect. Ask your patwari master who is so dumb that he even for 5 sentences to Obama he had to write it down. ... This parliament is mostly filled with stupid and illiterate people lead by the chief dumbo Nawaz. So leave Dr. Sahab alone ... you wouldn't be able to get it. Go back and eat a banana.

(clap)(clap)(clap)

Last edited:

falcons

Minister (2k+ posts)
ڈاکٹر صاحب نے جو نام لئے ہیں
مختلف ناموں سے لکھنے والا رائیٹر- جاوید چودھری
جرنلسٹ جو اپنے آپ کو ہیرو سمجھتا ہے - طلعت حسین

Anmir

Minister (2k+ posts)
Watching the king NOORA sitting in the parliament and all the opposition with him, and starting with PP, he was shown all their HYPOCTRICAL love and you could watch his face and discomfort and if he COMES to this parliament of HIS LOVERS OF DEMOCRACY for the next seven days he will die a natural death of shame and the nail will be knocked into his coffin.
By the day I think SHIEKH RASHID is capable of knocking this NAIL into his coffin if given the OPPURTUNITY to praise MIAN SAABS DEMOCRACY ON THE FLOOR OF THE PARLIAMENT.
MIAN KHO THUN KAY RAKHO IN THE SEAT HE WANTS TO SIT, SEAT HIM DOWN AND SHOWER HYPOCTRITIC LOVE ON HIM.

Anmir

Minister (2k+ posts)
If mian saab doesn't go the democratic way then the boot must be put in the backside and then the boot of accountability and reform must do the political cleansing that the " dead system requires"

I think the boots are being POLISHED for the entry MARCH parade for MIAN SAABS and his democrats

Last edited: