Listen to Arif Hameed Bhatti's retarded questions to the Kid - Confirms he is a JAHIL

knowledge88

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I didn't even imagine when you had told me about the absurdity of the question that it would be that disgusting. Arif Hameed Bhatti's intellectual ability is shorter than the girl he was talking to. I had lots of respect for him, but after watching just a few minutes of this interview he has lost all respect in my heart.

Iconoclast

اس سے قبل میں نے اس بندے کو ایسا گھٹیہ سوال کرتے نہیں دیکھا۔۔۔
مگر اس حرکت پر تو ۔۔اسے مرچوں والا ڈنڈا دینا چاہیے
۔۔۔​
As they say, it was more of chughal khori...

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
Just check the questions this stupid anchor is asking the small child who just lost her father!
What is the matter with our media? Have they got no training or common sense whatsoever. One idot wants to slap the elected CM of the biggest province in Pakistan and this idiot asks such rediculous question from a child.

This media is more harmful than any enemies of Pakistan. Wish I could Select All Media and delete it.

Arif Hameed bhatti has crossed all the limits - He should not be allowed to come on TV and PEMRA should take strictest possible action against him.

You can't come on TV and say whatever bullshit comes to your mind.
https://twitter.com/x/status/1087850666381529090
Yeah I made the mistake of watching his program today and it was nothing but a cringe inducing circus.

Did you watch that part where he first asks a question with water in his eyes and a shivering voice and then he says something to the producer (I think he didn't realize that his mic was open) in a very very normal tone and then when camera focuses on him again he takes a gasp and goes back to the remorseful tone! I literally bursted with laughter at his acting!! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Watch at 22:55

An apt material for any PTI troll out there! :tongue2::tongue2:

Iconoclast

Did you watch that part where he first asks a question with water in his eyes and a shivering voice and then he says something to the producer (I think he didn't realize that his mic was open) in a very very normal tone and then when camera focuses on him again he takes a gasp and goes back to the remorseful tone! I literally bursted with laughter at his acting!! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Watch at 22:55

An apt material for any PTI troll out there! :tongue2::tongue2:
Oh yeah I had the video minimized listening to him bicker while multitasking and had to pull up the video to see his face. All he presented today was the lack of empathy. The irony of it all......

knowledge88

Anchors have made gross mistakes around the world. But they get fired by their channels immediately. Channels do not take the risk of keeping the same anchors because they dread that if people stop watching the channel then they would losing the advertisements. But I can tell you ARY will NEVER fire Arif Hameed Bhatti.

Last edited:

nasir77

YEH MASOOM MEDIA aur her natho patho sahafi bana howa hai. Tind walay nay Sahi Kaha tha Gadhay kay Bachay.....

Passion76

Senator (1k+ posts)
Usually he seems like a decent man. Certainly not a graduate of UCLA school of journalism.

Local standards.. Typical paindo.. No psychological background in communication with a child who is under a mental and physical shock...

I am waiting for the PRESSTITUTES ANCHORS on payroll of

Malik RIAZ and that idiot purchee reading nayhari eating illiterate Nawaz Lal Paindo.
Who was on the take..

Names.. Sources of income.. Arrest and EXECUTIONS are needed for Sahiwal horror. ONLY WAY. PMLN MUST be banned..

stargazer

I could not watch the clip after reading the comments, just could not muster courage enough. I believe what you all saying about him I have noted he has really slid rapid and hard to an abyss of utter nonsense just like Haroon Rashid, and Hasan Nisar. Is this what the Hadees is about that, power and wealth only expose the true nature and not change a man?

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dude … something is seriously wrong with you … you are all messed up in your upper chamber. I guess this is what one can expect from you losers after all defending the chor and murderer Zardari is not an easy job. Have some shame … all your politics is based on Bhutto's name and in actuality your be-ghairat aur chor leader Zardari is the one who actually killed the real Bhutto i.e. Benazir plus her brother. Zara aane do bahar Uzair Baloch or Dr. Asim ki JIT …

Boot paalshi kutton

yeh tum haraam zadon ka fav hai

nasir77

Yeh, Pedishai Senior Sahafi, Daniswer, Analyst hain, in ki bakwas ko point of view aur tajziah kaha jata hai...