Lekin - 17th May 2011 - Nazir Naji - Silence Of Government Over Drone Attacks

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
I agree with the panel's views specially Asma jehangir that PM and presidents of OIC complain about pak ,training their nationals for terrorism.This is a far serious allegation which our intelligence agencies should pay attention immidiately because pakistan is being humiliated all over the world on this issue and i think this practise should be stopped at all levels .This terrorism is danger to our survival and their end is in our nation's interest.I had written before ,we cannot stay in state of denial for ever when everyone knows the reality so my earnest request to the concerned authority ,please for God sake , go after these killers(snakes) where ever they are in the interest of our nation and its citizens .Pak cannot tolerate them any more, finish them. Just yesterday i posted one column in mr.Mubasher's programme that there are rumours I read in media ,of TTP and Alqaeda members in karachi destabilising the city and today they caught one Alqaeda leader from there .If things like this start happening ,militants will have no place to hide.

Last edited: