Last Person to Enter Heaven - Allah is Rehman and Raheem

MileStone

MPA (400+ posts)
Just wanted to share this to remind us that how much Allah is going to give the believers after they enter the heaven. This Life is a Test and we should do go deeds in this world in order to acquire Jannah.

Allah will give more than 10 times of whatever wealth in this world to the person who is going to be the last person to enter the paradise. This person will be at the lowest level of the Jannah. Imagine how much Allah would give to the believers who are at the higher levels.

The most beautiful reason to strive to go to Jannah is that the believers will then be able to see Allah (SWT) in heaven. They will have Prophet Muhammad pbuh and other Sahabas as their companions.

May Allah give us TAUFEEQ and grant us Jannah.

Source: http://www.islamicity.com/mosque/sunnah/bukhari/093.sbt.html

Translation of Sahih Bukhari, Book 93:
ONENESS, UNIQUENESS OF ALLAH (TAWHEED)
Volume 9, Book 93, Number 532c:
Narrated 'Ata' bin Yazid Al-Laithi:

Then Allah will finish the judgments among the people, and there will remain one man facing the (Hell) Fire and he will be the last person among the people of Hell to enter Paradise. He will say, 'O my Lord! Please turn my face away from the fire because its air has hurt me and its severe heat has burnt me.' So he will invoke Allah in the way Allah will wish him to invoke, and then Allah will say to him, 'If I grant you that, will you then ask for anything else?' He will reply, 'No, by Your Power, (Honor) I will not ask You for anything else.' He will give his Lord whatever promises and covenants Allah will demand.

So Allah will turn his face away from Hell (Fire). When he will face Paradise and will see it, he will remain quiet for as long as Allah will wish him to remain quiet, then he will say, 'O my Lord! Bring me near to the gate of Paradise.' Allah will say to him, 'Didn't you give your promises and covenants that you would never ask for anything more than what you had been given? Woe on you, O Adam's son! How treacherous you are!' He will say, 'O my lord,' and will keep on invoking Allah till He says to him, 'If I give what you are asking, will you then ask for anything else?' He will reply, 'No, by Your (Honor) Power, I will not ask for anything else.'

Then he will give covenants and promises to Allah and then Allah will bring him near to the gate of Paradise. When he stands at the gate of Paradise, Paradise will be opened and spread before him, and he will see its splendor and pleasures whereupon he will remain quiet as long as Allah will wish him to remain quiet, and then he will say, O my Lord! Admit me into Paradise.' Allah will say, 'Didn't you give your covenants and promises that you would not ask for anything more than what you had been given?' Allah will say, 'Woe on you, O Adam's son! How treacherous you are! '

The man will say, 'O my Lord! Do not make me the most miserable of Your creation,' and he will keep on invoking Allah till Allah will laugh because of his sayings, and when Allah will laugh because of him, He will say to him, 'Enter Paradise,' and when he will enter it, Allah will say to him, 'Wish for anything.' So he will ask his Lord, and he will wish for a great number of things, for Allah Himself will remind him to wish for certain things by saying, '(Wish for) so-and-so.' When there is nothing more to wish for, Allah will say, 'This is for you, and its equal (is for you) as well." 'Ata' bin Yazid added: Abu Sa'id Al-Khudri who was present with Abu Huraira, did not deny whatever the latter said, but when Abu Huraira said that Allah had said, "That is for you and its equal as well," Abu Sa'id Al-Khudri said, "And ten times as much, O Abu Huraira!" Abu Huraira said, "I do not remember, except his saying, 'That is for you and its equal as well.'" Abu Sa'id Al-Khudri then said, "I testify that I remember the Prophet saying, 'That is for you, and ten times as much.' ' Abu Huraira then added, "That man will be the last person of the people of Paradise to enter Paradise."

Last edited:

Unicorn

Banned
Here is the first extremely important question, in accordance with your post " how to give Dava to an atheist/agnostic" by you, form the first paragraph. If god has the knowledge off all things and he already knows the results of the test before the test begins what is the point of test. By still continuing with test is god expecting miracle?

I had posed this question to others in a different post but did not get any response.

Last edited:
is this all in hadith or in quran? dont give refference from some ones book. always mention hadith or ayat.

dont share zaeeef hadith.

zia

Voter (50+ posts)
Here is the first extremely important question, in accordance with your post " how to give Dava to an atheist/agnostic" by you, form the first paragraph. If god has the knowledge off all things and he already knows the results of the test before the test begins what is the point of test. By still continuing with test is god expecting miracle?

I had posed this question to others in a different post but did not get any response.
Brother Non Muslims normally ask this question and it has short and detailed answer would request you to visit www.irf.net ( Dr. Zakir'sweb site) you get detailed answer. Thanks

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)
Brother Non Muslims normally ask this question and it has short and detailed answer would request you to visit www.irf.net ( Dr. Zakir'sweb site) you get detailed answer. Thanks

Brother Zia it will be better if you can provide an exact link to the answer. Will get more rewards. I have never browsed that website and do not know where the answer would be. It does not mean that I do not have an answer. I have pretty good understanding but would prefer the answer by a scholar becuase they choose the most appropriate words and examples.

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)

Unicorn! may Allah bless you with an answer that shows you the right path. I want to presonally thank you for taking one step. Keep your intentions honest and the truth will dawn to you.

MileStone

MPA (400+ posts)
I entered the Volume, Book and hadith number but could not put the information that this is Sahih Bukhari Hadith. Information has been added to the original post along with the source.

Jazak'Allah for poitning out.

is this all in hadith or in quran? dont give refference from some ones book. always mention hadith or ayat.

dont share zaeeef hadith.

MileStone

MPA (400+ posts)
Thanks a lot for showing interest and asking question and trying to find the truth. I agree that you should get the answer from scholars or sheikh about the queries you may have, but with whatever the little knowledge I have, I'll try to answer your question.

God has given Humans the option to CHOOSE. If you have 2 cups sitting in front of you. One has milk and the other one has poison, its up to you what you are choosing. No one is forcing you to choose the good path or the wrong path. This is the main difference between Humans and Angels. Angels only do what is told to them by God, where as Human have tendency to do whatever they like to do (lot of time, wrong stuff).

God simply knows in advance what path we are going to choose, so he knows who will be going to hell and who will be going to heaven. God, by no means is forcing us to choose the wrong path.

Lets take an example. When someone commits a crime, they are not thrown directly in jail. 4 things are needed in order to make the ruling justly. That person appears before the judge, where witnesses also appears and then according to the book of law, he is either sentenced to go to jail or set free. So, we need a Judge, Witnesses, Book of Law and the accused person.

There are so many people in this world who do good deeds, but they dont get reward. Similarly, there are lot of criminals who were never sentenced to go to jail. But everyone will be rewarded or punished justly on judgement day.

God is JUST, and he giving us ample time to repent and change our path and come towards prosperity. On judgement day, God will be the judge, witnesses will be 2 angels sitting on each of our shoulders writing our good and bad deeds, and the Book of law will be Quran.

Hope this helps.

I'll also try to post few links tomorrow, that may give you better understanding about the questions you have.

Thanks again. Peace.

Last edited:

Unicorn

Banned
Thanks a lot for showing interest and asking question and trying to find the truth. I agree that you should get the answer from scholars or sheikh about the queries you may have, but with whatever the little knowledge I have, I'll try to answer your question.

God has given Humans the option to CHOOSE. If you have 2 cups sitting in front of you. One has milk and the other one has poison, its up to you what you are choosing. No one is forcing you to choose the good path or the wrong path. This is the main difference between Humans and Angels. Angels only do what is told to them by God, where as Human have tendency to do whatever they like to do (lot of time, wrong stuff).

Thanks for your efforts when the opportunity arrives I will ask a scholar.

If god has given us the option to CHOOSE in this case between poison and milk why can't we use our human wisdom to make that decision. Why do we need a message from god specially if the message contains rewards for chosing the milk and punishment for choosing poison. If the message is ABSOLUTE TRUTH then how can this be called "FREE WILL TO CHOSE"?, when the choice is made based on rewards or fear of punishment.

Thanks again.

Last edited:

Brother if you watch some videos of Dr Zakir Naik he explained it very beautifully Mashallah. In his speech he says that GOD knows everything, this doesn't mean that GOD has written this should happen. For instance a teacher has 10 students in a class, teacher knows all 10 of them. When exam comes so before the exam the teacher already knows that these student will pass the exams and these students will fail the exams, this doesn't mean that the teacher has already decided I have to pass those few and fail those few. SO similarly Allah knows everything from start till end but Allah hasn't imposed anything on anybody to do it. I hope this would have cleared the misunderstanding and question in ur mind.

If god has given us the option to CHOOSE in this case between poison and milk why can't we use our human wisdom to make that decision. Why do we need a message from god specially if the message contains rewards for chosing the milk and punishment for choosing poison. If the message is ABSOLUTE TRUTH then how can this be called "FREE WILL TO CHOSE"?, when the choice is made based on rewards or fear of punishment.

Thanks again.

For this question I would say if humans are supposed to choose then here in west people don't bother to kiss each other because it is their custom whereas in east you can only shake hands or hug same sex i.e. man to man and woman to woman. no man is allowed to shake hand or hug in east because that our custom so now the question is which one to choose as west say kissing is alright east says kissing a woman (unless it is ur wife) is not allowed. That's why ALLAH has sent a manual (QURAN) to follow the exact rules from the creator. ALLAH has give u the manual now comes the choice of free will if you follow the manual then the creator say your life will be beautiful and will be rewarded as you are following the manual of the creator but if you are not following then you are going to destroy yourself here as well as no rewards. hope this answer to your question.

Unicorn

Banned
Brother if you watch some videos of Dr Zakir Naik he explained it very beautifully Mashallah. In his speech he says that GOD knows everything, this doesn't mean that GOD has written this should happen. For instance a teacher has 10 students in a class, teacher knows all 10 of them. When exam comes so before the exam the teacher already knows that these student will pass the exams and these students will fail the exams, this doesn't mean that the teacher has already decided I have to pass those few and fail those few. SO similarly Allah knows everything from start till end but Allah hasn't imposed anything on anybody to do it. I hope this would have cleared the misunderstanding and question in ur mind.

God knows that Unicorn is going to die on Sep 27-2037 at 7.25am, unless god writes down this it may not happen at what point he writes down is it after Sep 27, 2037.

The teacher does not know who is going to pass and fail. He can predict based on his OBSERVATION while he was teaching based on the balance of probabilities and make a reasonable prediction. This prediction is never one hundred percent accurate and cannot be relied upon making a test an absolute necessity.

Last edited:
god knows that unicorn is going to die on sep 27-2037 at 7.25am, unless god writes down this it may not happen at what point he writes down is it after sep 27, 2037.

The teacher does not know who is going to pass and fail. He can predict based on his observation while he was teaching based on the balance of probabilities and make a reasonable prediction. This prediction is never one hundred percent accurate and cannot be relied upon making a test an absolute necessity.

brother first of all the teacher was an example you can't compare a creature to a creator. Let me explain with another example. We get calculator to calculate different expressions, the inventor or the maker of the calculator knows how it will operate (normally no one knows how it works internally) we just know these are the operators and these are operands so does the inventor gives us the calculator only to predict that 2+2 may be 4 or it may be 5 or even 6. No no no not at all everything is pre-defined and configured. That's why the inventor gives you a manual with it for you to operate it.
No for your question if god know that unicorn will die at 7:25am on sep 27-2037 (wallahualam, mean only allah knows). If allah has decided it so it will be like that if not unicorn might die earlier or even after that date but as a creator allah told us (kulu nafsoon zaiqatul maut) (each and every soul has to taste death) which is certain. Allah knows only when a person is going to die and no one i say it again no one else know what is going to happen the very next millisecond. My point was to clarify the misconception that if allah has written everything earlier then why test. Allah is our creator and allah knows each and everything that what is going to happen next. Hope this is answer to the question.

Wama alaina ilal balagh (verily to me is to give you the information)

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)

Thanks again.

This is the test. He has given us wisdom as well as guidance. Those who choose to adhere to the guidance get the rewards. Let's first analyze why the system of reward. Let's take an example, suppose you have two children one is younger and one is older. You tell both of them not to stay late outside and come home before dark. You know and the elder child knows that after dark there are thugs outside who can cause them harm, but the younger kid may not be aware of that. Comes the evening and they both comes back home before dark. Who would you love the most, the one who obeyed you without knowing the consequence or not? Let's suppose they both come back home late, who you would be mad at more?

Now, in the light of the teachings of Quran and Islam, the test is to believe in Allah with the signs that He has provided us on earth and in this universe. Human beings can only see Him on the day of Judgement. The day of judgement is needed becuase justice cannot be served in this world. For example, most punishment one can get for killing one person or a whole nation is death panelty, is this absolute justice. The day of judgement is needed to provide absolute justice.

Now coming back to the question of freewill. If you examine human brain, it learns from experience, it has both good and evil intentions. Some experiences take a mere second to draw a conclusion and act upon it. For example knowing how to throw a ball in certain direction. Some experiences take many many more years than normal human life, for example if a system of governance can work for the society. This is the where the divine Hidayat (guidance) comes in. We try to judge that guidance based on our limited timed acquired knowledge that may not be enough to validate or invalidate the logic of the guidance.

So as explained above by other brothers, we all have the free will to act and behave the way we want it but Allah being the most merciful wants to guide His creations so that they can avoid disastor. It is similar to our mothers love for us. Our fathers have a tendency to leave us more at our own and take more risks becuase they believe we will learn if we get hurt. Our mothers on the other hand want to make sure that we know in prior the consequences of taking the risk.

with the guidance comes the Punishment or the reward. This is becuase of the human nature. We work hard to attain targets that will eventually give us some material benefit and avoid doing things that may harm us. If there are no consequences of doing anything, then just think there will be no driver of our aims and hence the test becomes invalid it self.

Mughal1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
What is taqdeer?

People who follow dogmas cannot answer such questions because they are not free to think for themselves.

The quran is not dogmatic about things it is inviting people to free themselves from all chains and judge it for what it is.

Actions have reactions and so form chain reactions. This is why when Allah says that no ill befalls you but is already written ie the law is set out clearly that if you invite harm by doing actions that result in harm then harm shall fall upon you. Likewise if you do things that end up in your death or harm then that is result of your own actions.

Man has capability to do good or evil. This is taqdeer ie certain things are set up by Allah such a one's capability but the rest is up to people where things fall under their freewill.

17/13 We have linked the destination of every person to his own effort, so on the Day of Judgment We shall bring out for him a book spread wide open.

It is true that nothing happens without the will of Allah ie whatever we do if Allah had not allowed us the choice to do it then we could not do it. It is in this sense that we say that whatever happens is will of Allah. This does not mean what we are doing is done by Allah or is forced upon us by Allah.

People who make it the issue of whether Allah is all knowing or not are not thinking the right way. Taqdeer is not about knowledge of Allah but how he set up the system that he has set out of which we all are a part. The laws of nature and the law of cause and effect is part of that system.

Allah has told us these things for our benefit. That is why the quran is full of verses that tell us about consequences. Each verse that contain word AZAAB it does not necessarily mean punishment in hell. Likewise word FEE HAA KHAALIDEEN does not necessarily mean living in hell for ever in hereafter but in this very world. We are told so long as you do not change your way of doing things the consequences will remain the same for as long as you live. AZAAB is a state of existence in pain that burns through like fire.

Dogmatic people have turned the meanings of verses relating taqdeer in direction of fatalism. This is not what the quran is telling us. This is why wea are told Allah does not change a people till they change themselves or that Allah helps those who help themselves. All this flies in the face of fatalism sense of dogmatic taqdeer.

I am not surprised that even scholars of comparative religons fall in the same trap but in case of muslims people are frighten to speak their mind because then people will not follow them. This is main reason that we have fallen behind the other nations because many of us are afraid of speaking their minds. However if we do not learn to speak our minds then things are not going to change for the better.

We need to come out of the mindset that we should tell others what they want to hear rather we should discuss things and accept whatever the truth we find in the end even if it goes our deeply held beliefs. Islam is not about make beliefs but whatever the evidence suggest must be accepted as islam. Even if we end up in the wrong place Allah knows our intentions. This is all that really counts in the end. We must believe what we are truly comfortable with and act upon it with all sincerity.

The quran starts with telling us what sort of person Allah is when it comes to treating ie he is full of mercy and compassion. The quran tells us repeatedly Allah is never cruel to people even in the least. It is better we interpret the rest of the quran in this context.

Unless we question our dogmatic make beliefs we are not going to get to the real message of the quran.

Last edited:

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)
God knows that Unicorn is going to die on Sep 27-2037 at 7.25am, unless god writes down this it may not happen at what point he writes down is it after Sep 27, 2037.

The teacher does not know who is going to pass and fail. He can predict based on his OBSERVATION while he was teaching based on the balance of probabilities and make a reasonable prediction. This prediction is never one hundred percent accurate and cannot be relied upon making a test an absolute necessity.

This is my understanding about this topic.

Allah has proir knowledge, when everybody will be born, what calamities they will face in life, what wealth a person will earn, what gerographical, physical and phsilogical changes will happen in human through the period. There is a divine scheme in which the human race will evolve this universe will start and will end. In the mean time, there are many pre programmed junctures in human life when he has to take a decision, those decision drive what path that person will follow. It is like you are destined to drive from New York to Chicago. There are many highway routes you can take. The more scenic highways may take you longer to reach your destination and more rugged routes may take you directly to your destination. There will be many intersection where you may want to decide whic street you want to take and in which city you want to rest. All the paths pre exists and there are pre determined consequences of taking one way or the other. Depending on your nature you may want to reach early and take the toll road or you may want to save tool and reach a little later etc. The grand scheme or geo graphy of the land does not change, only the path that you follow. Allah being our creator knows our nature and know for sure what path we will follow if we are left at our own, so He sends guidance just to save us from trouble.

How this is all managed? Only Allah knows. The absolute knowledge of the questions that you are asking is with Allah. The thing that make a majority of us stick to the believe of Allah being the God, is the existence Quran. Its stunning turhfulness, its open challenges to those who think and ponder and its explanation of universal phenomenon that are proved by scientific research that is mostly not done by muslims.