kiya yie insaneyaat hay?Islaam yei nahein?

A

Admin

yeh loog pata nahi kon hia or kia chahtay hain. or kis islam ke khidmat kar rahay hain. I feels jo yeh sochtay hain they cinsider that it is islam or baki sab out of circle hain

dukelondon

Senator (1k+ posts)
Is this Islam??????

AoA brothers and sisters,

This is exactly what is happening in Pakistan in the name of Islam. Schools and barber shops are being bombed. Innocent people (both muslims and non-muslims) are being brutally massacred. More than 200 schools have been bombed and destroyed in the last three years alone. Having read the translation of the Holy Quran end-to-end thrice, I'm convinced that these people are not following Islam but some other religion of their own. They are NOT Muslims although they were born in Muslim families. Infact, these people are not even human beings; they are the worst of God's creation. Our Army and ISI have been taking loads of money from the US and from Pakistani tax payers on the pretext of eradicating these people. However, nothing has been done to eliminate these people and unfotunately, they have only grown stronger and stronger in the last 8 years. This is because there are influential elements within both the Army and the ISI who firmly believe in this new extremist religion (NOT Islam) and have no will to eradicate this menace. Hence, although we have so many troops deployed in the heartlands of these extremists, nothing has been achieved so far. So, Muslims within the Army and ISI, with the help of the civilian government need to eliminate these black sheeps and their extremist friends. May Allah guide us all and protect our country and Islam from these human looking devils. Ameen.

Faheem

Citizen
This is the Islamic way to get qasaas from a person, who killed ur blood relatives. Which is unfortunately, not available in any settled areas of Pakistan, where Chief Justice of Supreme Court is ruled out by the dictator and other dummy Chief Justice used his powers for illegal admission of his daughter...... in such circumstances,,,,, the person, who are firing in this picture... is lucky to get justice in couple of days.......Praise Islam....

nomiz

Councller (250+ posts)
Right ! agar in logon ne qatal kia hai tu sahi howa jo inke saath kia .... wat u ppl think kia inkoo choor diya jaata taake aur qatal karte .......

BlackRock

MPA (400+ posts)
Faheem said:
This is the Islamic way to get qasaas from a person, who killed ur blood relatives. Which is unfortunately, not available in any settled areas of Pakistan, where Chief Justice of Supreme Court is ruled out by the dictator and other dummy Chief Justice used his powers for illegal admission of his daughter...... in such circumstances,,,,, the person, who are firing in this picture... is lucky to get justice in couple of days.......Praise Islam....

I am totally disagree with u brother , Jo bhe ho or halaat jitnay marzi buray ho jain we should work for the justice and should struggle for the justise. Yeh nahi k har banda apni he adalaat khool lai or kaam start kar dai. Is tarah tou society main or distress increase ho ge, ap kis ko kia pata k qasoor kis ka hia maar wo raha hai who is more powerfull.

Khuda k liay har issue main is plzz dont involve Islam, I dont think so that such people know anything about islam, yeh sirf apni will poori kartay hain or Islam ka naam use kartay ahin or badnaam kartay hain. thats not fair

coolfadi

Voter (50+ posts)
To all those people who are saying that ITS WRONG, i want to ask this question DO you know why they are killing these 2 guys??? Did you followed the whole case?? Seeing is not believing. You never know whether these guys who got killed might be involved in some crime. So First do research and then give your own fatwas that who is muslim and who is not and what is islam and what is not. Its not our duty to call somebody muslim or non muslim, its Allah's duty.
To all those people who said they are doing right, i will say the samething did you get details are you just saying after watching pictures.
So guys first get the facts togather and as you know in tribal areas the state law is not implemented and Constitution of Pakistan give rights to the people who are living there to solve their own problems by themselves. So if they are doing it according to full proceeding of the case and law then they are right otherwise not.

G

So wht should they do then?
If some one proved guilty he have to punished......

Aslaam-e-kum aLL gUYS

"Brother is it might be involved"

Those who people jo whan per kanoon ko aney nahein detain
Ab yie sawaal hay k qanoon ko koun nahein anay detain koun k yahain say "nasha " you know what is nasha charis afeeim heroon ye sara nasha whan say dunia k dosaray jaga jata hay aghar yahain sochney k baat hay k nasha yani heron charis sale karo aur aslaa "weapons" lo aur Islaam Ka Naam Leo .
Brother Please socho aur Aleam Hasil Karo aj kal key dunia dekho
Again say I Love Islaam I Love True Islamic Person And I love Pakistan thanks
SYED HUSSAIN

coolfadi

Voter (50+ posts)
By the way I want to tell you to read the history of Taliban. During taliban rule in afghanistan they entirely banned Charas and Nasha awar things, it all started again in Karzai's Govt and one of Karzai's brother is involved in Drug traffecing. Guys please talk with logic and facts.

G

Pictures like these create the perception of Islam being a violent religion. They laugh when you say, Islam is a religion of Peace.

Adeel

Founder
You don't judge a religion by a few pictures or bunch of psychos.

Pakistan has no judiciary system. Mr Zardari won't restore the judges. How can he do that? What are the reasons behind this? Is this what you call democracy? Hum sab key haath bandhey hoey hein aur hum aik choor ko apney upar hukamrani karney dey rahey hein.

Kitney sharam ki baat hai!

sheriyaar

Citizen
Every product comes with a mnaual which is provided by the creataor of the product & ALLAH PRODUCE ALL HUMAN BEINGS & THIS WHOLE WORLD & provide us the manual in way of qurn & ahadess.
So this is islmai nizam... If those peoples were murderer then its absolutely correct.... All those islmac actions bring peace n justice...
Actually we all go so far from islamic teaching that our mind are not accepting Allahs & islmaic rulings.
If all islmaic rulings are start practicing in any part of world then no body do suicide attacks b/c everbody know that he/she can get the justice.

Secondly we are in this world not to show any perception.. we are here to follow Allahs rule & do each & any thing which Allah says..... we should try to make our perception welll in front of Allah not any one else....

3rdly the capitalist, communist rulers are having fear with islamic rules & ideology, they saw that talibaan start making afghanistan an islamic state with peace & humanity
Check afganistam in times of war lords, after soviet war the war lords kidnapped, kiled, rapped people & all those were innocent .. then talibaan make peace in that region & start making that place the islamic society they do some little bit more aggresinon... but all this is far far better then the times of war lords after soviet war........
To aik jo begunha logo ko maray wo sahih hay aur aik jo insaaf qaim karnay ko wo qalat hay... yeh sub shaytaan kay behkaway hain

aur ager yeh sub log kuch ghalat bhee kartay hain to is kay zamaydaar humsub hain....
aisa samjho kay kul hamaray khanadan ko koi khatam kardayta hay aur hamay insafabhee nahi dayta... aur yeh cheez chalti rehti hay... to yeh sub cheezain janam layti hain....
hamay aik azaad idliyaya chahiyayay aur sath sath shariah qanoon ki halkay halkay us may indaraaj.

haq ko haq kehnay say ager perception kahrab hota hay logo kay samnaay to us ki fikar nahi karni chahiayay.....

HELLO GUYS

Who is use islaam" who is thief" who is hero" who is zero ""Dekho shahab ji islamic role of Law flow "Iran and Saudi Arabia"
In world just two Islamic country all Muslims accepts system banana perta hay aur wo system hum aur app say binyga
Mughar humeray piyaari Pakistan main logo ko her hukmoot ek saal k baad achi nahein log ti aur wo change chatain hain esa ho wa tu hum kabi terqi nahein ker suk tain please apni ap ko change karo app tinqeed kam karo kam ziyada karo ap piyari Pakistan k liyee aur Talban hay wo sorry islaam k layee nahein hay
Ager wo islaam k liyee hotain tu hukomaat nahein jatain ,aur I give u one advice you want islaam nezaam ok I accept but first u should flow yaar batwo app ney islaam k liyee kiya kiyia
Kiya app area main zakaat ka nizaam sahay hay yaar esay tu bhohat mislain hain please start with own
thanks

MR.KHAN

Citizen
Assalam o Alaikum Dear Brothers.

my message for those who saw picture and start to blame islam. and start to say this is not good the way these two poeple were killed. ....i just wanted to take you to some other side of the story ..

just imagine these two poeple come to your home and killed anyone of your family member or your beloved one...and next day the pakistan police arrest them ....what do you think? will you get justice ..or these two will get justice.

nothing they will pay money ..and the FIR report will be change ...and you might be arrested in your beloved murder.
....at this point you will be thinking that you take this gun and kill both of them ......because of not getting justice..

they been killed according to the way of shariya.........they dont enjoy to kill them ....these two were invovled in killing of one innocent driver..and they two poeple accept that they kill him ....and the reason they were killing someone else ..but the killed the wrong person .........so the jarga first ask the family of that person who been killed by these two poeple ..to forgive them and they will pay the money .....but they were not agree and they wanted to kill these two ..........and they did ...it ....

it would be better if your read the news in any news paper ..you would better get everything in true ..but pleawe don't copy and past these picture by saying ..this is islam.....i know in our forum ..there some poeple are injected by the taste of western media ..and they feeling scared ...from scuh kind of picture ..but all of those will have to get strenght to bear this kind of justice........

Faheem

Citizen
Dear which Justice system u r talking about... one which we received from British Empire.....and the Law which our Generals Polish their shoes wid...... u said don't put Islam in it.... we should be ashamed...... Islam is a complete religion,,,, which give us answer for every part of our life.....

rizkhan

Voter (50+ posts)
Salam to all,

I have seen the photos but my opinion is that why we are raising fingers on these when our own rulers allowed them to do what ever they want. It's all our own mistakes that we are facing and instead of working to normalize things we are bringing more hatred then peace. Specially the media they just put things in a way so we all get confused, If Govt. of Pakistan allow sufi's to give justice to the people of north west Pakistan we should ask Govt. the question.

Why all the law inforcement agencies are not doing their work properly, why all these Afghanis messing up our beloved country.

We are so confused about our image in the west but we are not concerned about educating people that Islamic way of justice is not that hard on people how many people being killed in Prophet (PBUH)'s life. All we need to understand that we are making our own life misery by alienating our own people. Everywhere in Pakistan we are divided in cities, sects and so on. whereas we need to be united.

Please understand that Pakistan is already an Islamic Republic of Pakistan, jutice system is according to islamic ways. I do accept that there are things taken from British law but still.................

Anyway in short if Qazi dicided to kill them it's his decision but the way they being killed is improper, I think they should be punished behind close doors so at least it should not affect young minds and other people.

Rest is up to Allah (SWT) as Allah (SWT) knows best what is right what is not.

Wasalam,

razian97

Voter (50+ posts)
salam.
in my opinion there IDEOLOGY of punishing or QASAS is right
but there way of implementing this IDEOLOGY is totally wrong...
ONLY KHALIFA OR RULER CAN ALLOW PUNISHMENT...
NO one is allowed to punish themself by any means.

in this case which is shown in pictures or fotos...i think they were some american local spys

dukelondon

Senator (1k+ posts)
They have three Khalifas (Ameer-ul-Shayateen):

1. Mullah Umar (May Allah (SWT) curse him)
2. Betullah Meshud (May Allah (SWT) curse him)
3. Maulana Fazlullah (May Allah (SWT) curse him)

These Taliban (Shayateen) strictly and blindly follow the orders of their Ameers/Khalifas. They dont need Islam or Allah (SWT) or Quran. Their Ameers are enough for them.