Kia Aurat Jeans/Patloon Pahen Sakti hai

Mughal1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
WHAT?
Bhai
In Burqa They can see everything
Come on

Dear Abdul Allah, I am raising the point that acting out of place is inappropriate eg in time of war you do not tie your hands and in time of danger when you have fear of harm it is silly to act out of place and trap yourself more making yourself an even easier target. All rules are subject to exceptions.

In west The are free to do it isnt it
So it means there should not be any case of harassment and rape?

Western society is not free dear brother, in western society each person is slave of an economic system which divides people into masters and slaves.

There is three different kinds of imperialism.

a)Absolute imperialism. In this kind of imperialism a person is subject of emperor. The king has absolute power over any other person and the king is the law.

b)economic imperialism. In this kind of imperialism people with most economic power rule the one's who have the least.

c)Moral imperialism. In this kind of imperialism moral rules rule the people.

As we all know in today's world absolute monarchies are almost gone and any still there do not have the power to take over the world due to set up of economic system imperialism.

Today, we have most of the world based on capitalism therefore many of us who can are slaving day and night to make ends meet and the rest are dying in great pain and suffering. It is dog eat dog world out there and if you do not make a kill then some one will make a meal out of you like animal food chain.

This is what the west has given to the world. The question is why it succeeded? It succeeded because the system in place before it was yet more corrupt ie absolute imperialism. In that system absolute power was in the hands of a king. In the capitalist system power is in the hands of all those who have ownership of land and resources.

Obviously given the choice between absolute imperialism and economic imperialism, people would be wise to choose the later. Since capitalism took over we can see that humanity has made progress a lot more than it did in the olden times when all power was in the hands of one person. So power distribution does work better and power concentration does not. Likewise when absolute imperialism existed people still struggled to get more and more power in their hand hence there were always reforms. However the reforms needed to ensure better life for more and more people imperialism could go only so far. Therefore the stretch people needed tore imperialism. This needed new way of ruling system and that is how communism and democracy came in to being.

Communism failed because democracy gave more say to people in regard to their affairs as individuals and as a people.

So if we look at choices people had to make at certain stages of their existence were quite clear.

Today none of us is in doubt that what we have today was the most successful combination of political and economic systems. However time has come that even this system is thought of as no longer good for serving humanity properly.

All new systems work better at the beginning but as time goes on things saturate and need change. For example, people need pencils and we start making them and distributing them, a time will come when almost all will have pencils so we need to concentrate on another goal or direction.

The need for change is dictated by realisation of humanity due to increase in knowledge that there are still people out there whose basic needs and desires are still far from being fulfilled.

Thus world will keep going through changes as and when it can till it reaches absolute moral values with which people are happy. This is where islamic imperialism comes in and that is what the quran is all about ie moral imperialism. Paradise on earth, the one Adam was told to keep as a divine khileefah but he failed due to conspiracy of a tribal chief called Iblees and humanity is still struggling to get back to that stage of things.

These things are foretold in the quran if people could leave dogmas aside and study it thoughtfully.

So west is not yet at that stage that the quran predicts but it may well reach it because various interested parties are interacting and pushing things in a direction that is changing the world bit by bit for the better without may be many of us realising.

Despite all its ills west is better at handling things but in no way perfect till it becomes beacon of moral values the quran states. However it takes time for people to become educated and then think out better than what they have and then devise systems, structures and practices that can bring about what is aimed for.

Reading the quran and the hadith and accepting what others say without any real evidences and trying to discover what they really mean are two different things. Islam may be ultimately brought about by kufaar the way things are happening in reality. Muslims are not doing much other than holding on to the quran and hadith like a baby holds on to his milk bottle.

We are making plenty of noises we want ilsam but most of us have no idea what the quran contains if I may say so. Or in other words, we are holding on to the divine message but we do not know what the message is. Allah talks about bani israel and tells us example of books and donkey. I wonder what has that to do with us?

When Allah blesses any people, it is due to law of cause and effect ie people get what they deserve. Only those people are given power in the land who are able to take it. Muslims want islam in the land then they need to be more knowledgeable people than those who rule the land. This means coming up with ideas, systems, structures and practices that work better than what people already have in place. Only if we can convince people this way that there is a chance that we can win the game.

Till we become better than other people and be an example for them to follow, they will not follow us. In fact we ourselves will be forced to keep on following others who are doing better than us or we will perish.

At the moment as I see it we muslims are actually giving bad name to islam and the world is fed up with us. Unless we can do something to change things and the perceptions thing do not look that good for us.

To do that the first thing we need to do is not be dogmatic and start studying the quran and the hadith as we ought to. This will stop us from condemnation of each other and help remove divisions from between us. Then we can concentrate on how to properly deliver what we have to others. Once we have worked out the common ground there is no going back.

All this calls for new thoughts on islam for our time. The quranic message is for all and for ever. The people in time of the prophet interpreted it according to their situations and circumstances and we need to to do the same for our situations and circumstances. The quran is not about same size fit all. If it was then there would not be any need for hadith and after hadith for fiqh. All these developments in the muslim ummah point us in the direction that no situation or set of circumstance is permanent.

I hope this explains thing a bit more

regards and all the best.

Last edited:

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
اسلام نے کوئی لباس مخصوص نہیں کیا ہے، بلکہ لباس پہنے کے اصول، قوائد و ضوابط بتا دئیے ہیں، کوئی بھی لباس جو ان قوائد کی پاسداری کرتا ہو جائز ہے

tabla

Voter (50+ posts)
agur under wear mneechay pehna ho tou jaiz hai............................hum loog issi chukkur mein lugay rehain gay

Star Gazer

According to Islam, there are only few restrictions on what kind of dress women should wear.

-Women should be wearing loose dress and cover their heads. The only bodys part that can be exposed are face, hands and feet. They can wear any cultural dress, as long as it satisfies the above criteria.
-Women should not be wearing tight dress in which one would be able to see their figure.
- Women should not be wearing dresses in which they are revealing their bodies.
- Should not wear trasparent dress
- Should not wear dresses that usually men wears (e.g Suit and Tie), as Allah does not like women who imitate Men and viceversa.
- Muslim women should not wear a dress that shows they are from any other relegion, e.g wearing cross etc...

So men should not wear shalwar kameez because it is ladies dress? Men should also not use the patka because it resembles a duppatta?
The issue is not the type of the dress, rather the form of the dress, which has to covering decently and not exposing, and it is the same for men also. Moreover the Satar has been defined and should be followed.
I have read of an incidence where a woman came to Nabi (SAWW) seeking justice for rape. After the decision she wanted to know if she should go back to doing her business which was being a shephard or not. The Nabi(SAWW) asked her to go back to that profession because she needed to do that. My question is how could she be a shephard with all the dress restrictions? If she could be a shephard with all those restrictions then whydo men need to have a different dress? Allah says All are born equal. I understand the biological restrictions but times and needs have a strong impact on each and every individual whether male or female andthat should be given due consideration in my humble opinion.

zardarifan

MPA (400+ posts)
hahahaha

This the mental status of Pakistani nation, World has reached to the space, conquering the impossibles, their researches have gone beyond, where human use to think of that, our Pakistanis are still discovering Patloon Pajma and jeans difference, or start hating H.E Mr Zardari without any concrete evidence.

hahahaha

MileStone

MPA (400+ posts)
Please read my comments again. I am just saying that women should not be wearing dresses that are usually exclusive for men. Women should be wearing dresses that should distinguish from men and vice versa.

To answer your examples, It is like you are comparing Saree with Ihram. They both are same, one long cloth but we can easily differentiate between them. What I am saying that women should abstain wearing the men dresses and should not try to imitate men and vice versa.

Regarding Men and Women being equal, I am afraid you are misinformed. I am not saying that, but Allah has sent Men into this world as a leader and women should follow him as a wife, as a daughter. The wisdom behind doing that there can only be one head of the household, because if there are more than one head there is going to be a chaos. Thats why we only have one CEO in an organization, because if there are more than one than there will be chaos.

So men should not wear shalwar kameez because it is ladies dress? Men should also not use the patka because it resembles a duppatta?
The issue is not the type of the dress, rather the form of the dress, which has to covering decently and not exposing, and it is the same for men also. Moreover the Satar has been defined and should be followed.
I have read of an incidence where a woman came to Nabi (SAWW) seeking justice for rape. After the decision she wanted to know if she should go back to doing her business which was being a shephard or not. The Nabi(SAWW) asked her to go back to that profession because she needed to do that. My question is how could she be a shephard with all the dress restrictions? If she could be a shephard with all those restrictions then whydo men need to have a different dress? Allah says All are born equal. I understand the biological restrictions but times and needs have a strong impact on each and every individual whether male or female andthat should be given due consideration in my humble opinion.

Star Gazer

hahahaha

This the mental status of Pakistani nation, World has reached to the space, conquering the impossibles, their researches have gone beyond, where human use to think of that, our Pakistanis are still discovering Patloon Pajma and jeans difference, or start hating H.E Mr Zardari without any concrete evidence.

hahahaha

Chal tum indian nation key taraf say bata do keh "Anda pehlay aya tha ya murgh?" Yeh to aaj tak hal na huwa aur batain kartay hein space key!

AAp key har post Ha ha ha ha say shuroo aur ha ha ha ha pey khatam aisa kiyoon?

Last edited:

Star Gazer

Please read my comments again. I am just saying that women should not be wearing dresses that are usually exclusive for men. Women should be wearing dresses that should distinguish from men and vice versa.

To answer your examples, It is like you are comparing Saree with Ihram. They both are same, one long cloth but we can easily differentiate between them. What I am saying that women should abstain wearing the men dresses and should not try to imitate men and vice versa.

Regarding Men and Women being equal, I am afraid you are misinformed. I am not saying that, but Allah has sent Men into this world as a leader and women should follow him as a wife, as a daughter. The wisdom behind doing that there can only be one head of the household, because if there are more than one head there is going to be a chaos. Thats why we only have one CEO in an organization, because if there are more than one than there will be chaos.

Dear brother read again what I am saying is that The form of the dress is important any dress can be tailored to suit a woman or a man. Jeans for men is different and that for women is different, suit for men is different and suit for women is different just as shalwar kameez for men is different and that for women is different.
Now if a woman wears shalwar kameez to look like a man is wrong and forbidden but not if she wears it to look like a woman vice versa and so forth.

Mughal1

Why do we really need to wear clothes?

1)To cover certain parts of body seems better idea for various reasons. Even people in jungle tribes do this.

2)To protect our bodies against things eg whether conditions, working conditions and biting insects or even armour in case of danger of attack.

3)To dress up appropriately for the occasions eg clothes for attending gatherings, sleeping, daily wear etc etc.

All clothes are ok if they serve these basic needs and people are happy with them.

What is not allowed is misbehaviour towards others and wrong way of looking at them. You meet some one and start undermining him or you go to home of some one and start looking around as to undermine them. Not only that but you talk about it to others and thereby spread wrong things about the household.

So we are told to look at others humbly giving them due respect as equal human beings. Respecting their privacy etc. Looking at other is not about sexual look but self respect. Sexual attractions are not in anyone's control and one is not attracted to everyone of the opposite sex but only to your specific type.

If the type of person you long for is not there the rest are not there as far as you are concerned. This is why many marriages do not work because the people are not right for each other or in short they are not the type for each other. Sex is not just a mechanical thing but an emotional baggage. It is therefore important that people understand themselves and try and understand others so that they are able to make right choices in life.

If a person is set up with a right partner that person does not look at anyone else with that love. In an open society zina is unlikely because people are educated and have means and ability to make right choices the first time. In our societies, we keep on making same mistakes because we do not pay attention to education and needs of people and meeting those needs so troubles are not going to be away from us. We have forced marriages or at least arranged marriages then there is no education about human relationships and their purpose. If we start this way and complain our partners are not paying attention to us and looking for some one else then whose fault is this? Would making harsh laws stop these things? No. Law are made to keep a smooth running society going. They are not made to control people against their natural needs and desires.

If we want to stop people from stealing then we need to ensure that they do not have justified causes for doing that. The crimes are based on causes of crimes and if we remove the causes the crime rate will fall. Crimes are harmful acts of people against each other ie taking law into one's own hands. If a society is set up in a wrong way then crime rate will be high because such a society will be like a lawless society. If we make a law that eating is a crime punishable by death then people need to eat so all will break the law even those who made the law and are charged to enforce it.

It means we need to have right laws that serve right purposes for a society. It is not a good idea to make willy nilly laws at drop of a hat.

It is for this reason the verses of the quran and the ahadith need to be looked at for their purpose and context not only within themselves but in context of wider implication and society.

Reading a verse of the quran and saying this is law of Allah is wrong way of looking at the quranic verses or the ahadith. It is a complete package for a set purpose. WINDOWS is a computer operating system and comes as a complete package. Islam is likewise a complete package that needs to be understood properly before it could be implemented properly.

Hopefully these like discussion help us see thing in better light. It is interesting in itself that so many of us are speaking positively about islam. People seem to be angry with mawlanas but I do not think we need to become like them in reaction. It is better we say what we think is right and when the message reaches mawlanas they too will be forced by reasons to change their views. Many are coming aboard new ideas and have started preaching unity of ummah and that is encouraging.

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
Actually at that time , people of Yemen used to wear Jeans and double breast suits
and people of Mecca were very jeouls of Yemeni People clothing. Yemeni and Iraqi
used to use Pacco Robbane, Chritian Dior and Hugo Boss etc. also.
What the hell, where then the men can wear Jean?. What a childish questions.
The reality is that Allah (SWT) has created attraction in Female and jean or any other
cloth that is irrelevant. What about Sapana de Lawn.
Everything starts by or from "Eye's clash", and instead of saying anything about
Jean, it was commanded "Tell the Believer Men and Believers woman to lower their gaze".
If this rule is applied, Jean or whatever automatically become IRRELEVANT.
People dig mountain just for nothing.

zardarifan

MPA (400+ posts)
Chal tum indian nation key taraf say bata do keh "Anda pehlay aya tha ya murgh?" Yeh to aaj tak hal na huwa aur batain kartay hein space key!

AAp key har post Ha ha ha ha say shuroo aur ha ha ha ha pey khatam aisa kiyoon?

Hahaha

Chalein to aap hi bata dein key unda pehley aya tha ya murghi, aap ki expertize per mujhey pura yaqeenn hai, kiyunkey aap ki batein bari jaan daar hain patloon aur jeans per, baat wohi hai na, baat pasand nahi aaei, aaina dikha diya to bura maan gayey.

to aap jawab dey dein, main bhi bata doun gaa key main pakistanioun ki batoun ko hahaha sey kiyun shrou karta houn aur hahaha per hi kiyun khatam karta houn.

hahaha

Urooj_lbw

hahahahhaha bilkul sahi kaha, ajeeb bewaquuf qoom he, pata nahi kia chahti he, kahan phansi hui he, hhahahah absolutely right, my words
agur under wear mneechay pehna ho tou jaiz hai............................hum loog issi chukkur mein lugay rehain gay

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Thanks to most of women , they wear jeans... and something like this...

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
Thanks to most of women , they wear jeans... and something like this...

Thanks to Allah, who created this nafs(woman), so that
man may take sakoon from her. This the most beautiful creature of
Allah, with Jean or with any type of Sapna the Lawn. A jewel in
male's life. Thanks to Allah.

Ramish123456

پتلون پاجامہ کی ایک جدید شکل ہے-اور پاجامہ استمال کرنا جائز ہےاور یہ کس نے طے کیا ہے کے پتلون مردانہ لباس ہے اس طرح تو پاجامہ بھی مردانہ ہوا.-ااسلام صرف عرب ،انڈیا یا پاکستان کے لئے ہی نہیں آیا ہے-سارے عالم کے لئے ہے.جہاں پر سخت سردی پڑتی ہے -وہاں مردو زن کو چست لباس موسم کی سختی کی وجہ سے استمال کرنا لازمی ہے. ہاں اگر اس کو چھپانے کے لئے چادر یا برقعے کا استمال کر لیا جائےتو کسی کو پتہ بھی نہیں چلے گا کے اندر کیا پہنا ہے -یہ خواتین کے لئے ضروری ہے.کوئی خاتون سخت سردی سے بچنے کے لئے کمبل تو اوڑھ کر باہر نہیں نکل سکتی -لازمی ہے کے وہ اوور کوٹ استمال کرے- اوور کوٹ مردانہ ہے یا زنانہ ؟؟؟؟
. عالم عرب میں تو پتلون کا استمال خواتین میں عام ہے
یہاں کے مفتی حضرات سختی سےروکتے ہیں -ویسے بھی عرب میں سردی کم ہی پڑتی ہے. وہ کہتے ہیں کے یہ مردانہ لباس ہے.
G apne sahi kaha.phly bat y k har aik ne apny mind k mutabik apni apni hadod bna lo ha or hr koi apni banye hoe hadod ko sahi or 2ry ki hadod ko glt smjta ha.jeans or t .shirt kb se mardana bn get koi y bate.ksi ne burka ko sahi smja to ksi ne chdr ko.ksi ne dopaty ko to ksi ne sirf shlwr kamez ko.bikul isi trha ksi ne jeans ko bhe bura ni smja.mery khyl me girls ka jeans wear kuch glt ni ha jo dalna chty ha.