Geek

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

e3baf2d2f1b67dc0d92b6faaec52f5e6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

GeoG

Re: Khawja Saad Rafique Goes After ZA Bhutto

Well Done Sad
But why do you keep quiet when Khar is sitting on one side of NS and you are on the other side
What stops you from leaving that room in protest when Khar is doing Raz o Nayaz with NS.

Malik495

hamaray mulk men har lutaira har haraam khor marnay ya jail janay k baad leader ban jata hay..marnay k baad bhutto leader ban gaya aur jail janay k baad zardari leader ban gaya..

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

Though I never favour NS. , but I think , Javeed Hashmi and then Saad Rafeeq are good person among them.

Javeed Hashmi is the best , he deserve to be the CM of Pakistan but , Shahbaz Sharif is just greedy ...

johny

MPA (400+ posts)

we need more politicians like sad raffique who are in politics with pain

nasirzaman

Senator (1k+ posts)

i dont like ***** brother but i like saad rafiq and jawed hashmi as a political leader

nasirzaman

Senator (1k+ posts)

i like bhutto jub us ne un consel me taqreer kerte huwe khagez phara dictation qabool nahi ki usa ki islami mulkon ko aik gaga ikhete kerne ki koshis ki arabon ka pesa pakistan lanne ki koshish ki ager bhuto or shah faisal apne maqsad me kamyab ho jate to aaj hum is maqam per na hote hath phelaye huwe na hote

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)

Salute to every one who stands against the opression. If its politicians or the army or the mullah. Keep raising the voices so they know what we think of them.