cheema.ji

Voter (50+ posts)
Watch last 12 mins

03f06315c3fbc0936ac7dfcae7dea8c0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Urooj_lbw

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: PML(N) Sialkot n Khawja Asif exposed

cheema ji, ye dekh ke bas mun se bohot gandi gaali nikal rahi he is ghunda Asif ke lie, koi is forum pe keh raha tha , i think it was few weeks ago, i have used the word ghunda for Khwaja Asif and sone1 tried to defend this ghunda by saying ke ye koi banker he oor bohot intelligent he, yaar Allah gharat kare in badmaashon ko, did u notice, in last 12 mins, some1 from the street was saying that last government, which was Musharraf's era , they opened a medical college and they changed the name to Khwaja Asif medical college or something, what a shame yaar, oor ye nuun waale baaten karte hen ke bohot taraqqi karraha he punjab, begherat

cheema.ji

Voter (50+ posts)

absolutely right sister, they are all goons and corrupt otherwise why would they support corrupt leaders like Nawaz. its just a power game. did u notice 1 guy said Khawja says "u vote or not for me m gonna win", i think he was sure bcoz of fake votes(44% of total votes casted were fake). They are just good speakers and liars. they make fool of people, get into power and protect their own interests. its time for youth to take a decision how they want their future to be.. We have tried everyone its time for PTI. and INSHALLAH they are gonna deliver.

Urooj_lbw

watch 23:00 onwards and notice what this sialkotia is saying, he mentions that last government opened a medical college, the name of that medical college was Sialkot medical college these Khwaja's have changed the name of the college to his own name, yaar ab kia karo ge tum loog , bas tumhaari qismat me naare maarna hi likha he, i am sorry for this country

Urooj_lbw

i am damm sure inshAllah this time PTI will win elections by margine, why i am sure because i have noticed in the past few months Nawaz ghunda group, like Khwaja Asif kind of ghundas are just speaking against Imran all the time, they don't care MQM kind of parties, as they r damm sure they want get anything in Punjab but IK, he is the biggest threat to Nawaz now, u can see the massive crowd gathering all over the places for PTI, if elections are fare then PTI will sweap the elections inshAllah but only if elections are held farely otherwise Khwaja Asif is right by saying "tussi menu vote do ya nahi, me te jitta ga hi" :)
absolutely right sister, they are all goons and corrupt otherwise why would they support corrupt leaders like Nawaz. its just a power game. did u notice 1 guy said Khawja says "u vote or not for me m gonna win", i think he was sure bcoz of fake votes(44% of total votes casted were fake). They are just good speakers and liars. they make fool of people, get into power and protect their own interests. its time for youth to take a decision how they want their future to be.. We have tried everyone its time for PTI. and INSHALLAH they are gonna deliver.

cheema.ji

Voter (50+ posts)

yea hopefully PTI will win if people have the least bit of sense and provided the fair elelctions. and the culture of naming everything after themselves is really annoying, and this is the case with almost every political party.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

O what a great program,
Every one could notice that Nawaz League is nothing but a group of Kashmiri Badmash.

Every one is either , Khawaja , Dar ,Mian , Buttt ....
Every one is Kashmiri ....and Dakoo.

This is a seasonal Party like MQM .... and their idealogy is just badmashi., loot mar and ayyashi.

Sialkot is also full of Kashmiri people , even they r against now....

These two parties , MQM and PML-n were made by Zia ....

Look , NS is still sitting in London. He has no concern with Pakistan....They r full .... Even they dont want moore money ,

Now their Palto kuty like Khawaja Asif is looting people.

Sialkot has a great potential....They need university and facilities.

IK should go there and look into situation.

Urooj_lbw

bas meri jaan, jahan shiningstar, pakstar jese naare maarne waale baaqi hon wahan ye ghunde hamesha zinda rehte hen, almia he ye is mulk ka
O what a great program,
Every one could notice that Nawaz League is nothing but a group of Kashmiri Badmash.

Every one is either , Khawaja , Dar ,Mian , Buttt ....
Every one is Kashmiri ....and Dakoo.

This is a seasonal Party like MQM .... and their idealogy is just badmashi., loot mar and ayyashi.

Sialkot is also full of Kashmiri people , even they r against now....

These two parties , MQM and PML-n were made by Zia ....

Look , NS is still sitting in London. He has no concern with Pakistan....They r full .... Even they dont want moore money ,

Now their Palto kuty like Khawaja Asif is looting people.

Sialkot has a great potential....They need university and facilities.

IK should go there and look into situation.

United4Pak

Minister (2k+ posts)

I am glad to see that people in Pakistan are not fools and if given chance they will make a better decision.

pakistanstube

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Dewaan-e-Aaam (Waqt TV) - 10 April 2010 - PML(N) Sialkot and Khawja Asif Exposed

Why you stage a drama openly, you paid people walking on wrong direction. If police take action then you release the moviees with Mirch Masala.

Urooj_lbw

Re: Dewaan-e-Aaam (Waqt TV) - 10 April 2010 - PML(N) Sialkot and Khawja Asif Exposed

sharam tum ko phir bhi nahi aati, almia Pakistan ka , we are our worst enemy, Musharraf has been always right, it is proved again and again
Why you stage a drama openly, you paid people walking on wrong direction. If police take action then you release the moviees with Mirch Masala.

Zameer Uddin

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Khawaja Asif also left his constituency, the way Nawaz Sharif left the country on Raymond Davis issue for his heart transplant.

concern_paki

I have a feeling that new people have entered into this forum and they have joined to support their parties ........ for some fake comments .......... in-fact the people who have joined this form recently mostly belongs to the party which is in real danger of losing its identity ... as people thought before that they have a very strong hold in Punjab ....... but in-fact Punjab is divided into many parts now.... its a mix plate ........ PMLN... PMLQ.... PPP.....PTI ..... JI ..... Pir Pagara ......now even MQM is in the market of Punjab so the party who used to say that they own Takht-Lahore is in deep trouble ....... as people are getting awareness ........

Farooq Khan

MPA (400+ posts)
Pakistan First is the SLOGEN of average Citizen and Meri LOOT MAR first says the FILTHY Politician this is enough now we must get rid of all Dakooz and Choorz now i think we have enough evidence about Filthy and Corrupt politicians now we must Elect HONOURABLE and CLEAN People for our Parliament than Pakistan will become a Peaceful and Prosper state Insha Allah.

Farooq Khan

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: People of Sialkot exposing Khuwaja Asif & other PML-N leadership -In detail (Must Watch)

Thanks Bro for the wonderful post TRUE Picture of Pakistan's political land scape i hope people of Pakistan will learn their lesson and they will Elect new people who are clean and Hounourable.