Khari Baat - 30th May 2011 - Special Programe - Who Is Behind the Attacks On PNS Mehran ??

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
Thanks mubasher luqman,please pay attention on the six american technicians who were working in PNS mehran that night along with chinese technicians left pakistan very quietly .Some people have their doubts on american technicians that they were giving instructions to those militants on their walkie talkie. I got it through media but its worth it to persue because american's catch any pakistani they have even 1% doubt so now include those US technicians in this investigation ,you might get the real clue from them but US will not let them come to pakistan for sure.

Jodhra

Citizen
Thanks mubasher luqman,please pay attention on the six american technicians who were working in PNS mehran that night along with chinese technicians left pakistan very quietly .Some people have their doubts on american technicians that they were giving instructions to those militants on their walkie talkie. I got it through media but its worth it to persue because american's catch any pakistani they have even 1% doubt so now include those US technicians in this investigation ,you might get the real clue from them but US will not let them come to pakistan for sure.

American Technicians? I guess they could have sabotaged the planes easily.....no need for an operation of this scale.....and no one is talking about the ex SSG commando and the rest 5 navymen detained for questioning.......And have we absolved the security detail of 1100 personals who were supposedly there to secure the area ? Stem the rot before it consumes all.....Can we for once be brave enough to look within instead of looking out ?

habib22

MPA (400+ posts)
What you trying to bark that ,this all destruction of Pakistan is public fault, thanks mubasher lukman , for last 10 years we are dieing for American war 4000 Pakistani, and lose of billion of dollars , this is still our fault, and by the way Politician and Army Generals and Journalist made billions of dollars,they are not to be blame , may i ask how much you mubasher got dollars for to create this new confusion, shame on you to hide the real enemy and blame on public,did well for your masters

Last edited:

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
American Technicians? I guess they could have sabotaged the planes easily.....no need for an operation of this scale.....and no one is talking about the ex SSG commando and the rest 5 navymen detained for questioning.......And have we absolved the security detail of 1100 personals who were supposedly there to secure the area ? Stem the rot before it consumes all.....Can we for once be brave enough to look within instead of looking out ?
This is the second time you people got rotted because of my allegation on US,I dont know which country you belong to for sure not from pakistan .There is involvement from inside and outside .If some are caught ,we might go to the bottomof it but i doubted because when pakistan have "Rehman Malik" kind of HM ,we do have enemy within ?why US 6 technicians left so quitely ?

Jodhra

Citizen
This is the second time you people got rotted because of my allegation on US,I dont know which country you belong to for sure not from pakistan .There is involvement from inside and outside .If some are caught ,we might go to the bottomof it but i doubted because when pakistan have "Rehman Malik" kind of HM ,we do have enemy within ?why US 6 technicians left so quitely ?
So what do you think even Saleem Shahzad was also done off by the Americans........... ankhe kholo baba....kab tak shutarmurg bane rahoge