Khari Baat - 19th April 2011 - Concept of Slave Girls, Divorce & Four Marriages In ISLAM

Khari Baat

Councller (250+ posts)

0b5dfb58b91e5b0b1f4e7f05d65b2512.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

patriot

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Khari Baat - 19th April 2011 - Concept of Slave Girls, Divorce & Four Marriages In ISLAM

Mubbashar ne Hazarat Osman Zu Noorain ki masaal di hay k unhoon ne aik waqt main
dau beeviyan rakhin jo saggi behnen thin.
Mere khayal main Hazrat Osman RA ne aik ki wafaat k ba'd doosri se shadi k thi.
Kiyun k dau behnoon ko aik saath nikah main rakhna Haram hay, according to Quran.(4:23)
4_23.png

The following women are prohibited for you in marriage: Your mothers, daughters, sisters,
fathers sisters, mothers sisters, brothers daughters, sisters daughters,
foster-mothers who have ever nursed you, foster-sisters, your wives mothers,
your step-daughters, unless you have divorced their mother without being intimate
with her. Also forbidden are women who have ever been the wives of your
sons. You are not allowed to keep two sisters in wedlock at one time except what

has already happened in the past. God is Forgiving, Merciful.

SAH1L

Re: Khari Baat - 19th April 2011 - Concept of Slave Girls, Divorce & Four Marriages In ISLAM

Woman Like Farzana Bari are Snakes in Our Religion, Culture & society!!
This Show Will Shut The Mouth Of Woman Like Her !!!
She was not presenting ISLAM she was Trying to Spread Western Islam Like Musharaf Did !!!
I Think her husband want 2nd marriage and she wants him to divorce her 1st then get other thats why she is against it
According To Her Muslim Men Are Not Allowed 4 Marriages BUT Can Keep GFs Outside !!!
Peoples Like her mis-interpret ISLAM & Pretend them self Moderate Muslims !!!

I WILL REQUEST TO ALL PAKISTANIS PLEASE KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN AGAINST THESE NGOs/HUMAN RIGHT ACTIVISTS THEY ARE PROMOTING WESTERN AGENDA

Abdul Allah

Minister (2k+ posts)
For Farzana Bari

It is mentioned in Hadith-e-Paak that the Prophet (sall Allaho alaihi wasallam) said, “The best era is my era, then the era that is closest to that, followed by the one closest to that, then lies will be in abundance until people will give testimony without being asked to testify and people will take a Halaf (Oath) without being asked to take an oath.” (Tirmizi Shareef)

So please check what was happening in best era of Hazoor pbuh then to the closest to that and so on.

Farzana bari seem to confuse between
Allowed and possible
she is mixing what is "not Jainz in Islam" and what is not possible in today's era
like concept slavery. She is trying to say that Today it is not allowed ("Jaiz" ) but in fact today it is not possible due the the rules attached to it.

xiaahmad

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Ibtisam Elahi gave very clear answers he didnt gave any sort of excuses or anything like that

and about Jaziya its just another tax like Muslims pay Zakat

mramzaan

Citizen
Assalamuallaicum dear brothers and sisters
the main problem for the westren ladies and the eastren ladies impressed from them is that they want equivalence with males in every aspect. They forget the very basic thing that ALLAH has created males and females for different functions so HE has given them diffrent anatomy and physiology to fullfill their function , male cannot perform what a female is supposed to do and vice versa.
ALLAH wants to maintain a family system, with one head who is a male and female is his viceroy. both have different duties to perform for the betterment of a family.
Allah says in surah imran i.e 3:14
(ALLURING unto man is the enjoyment of worldly desires through women, and children, and heaped-up treasures of gold and silver, and horses of high mark, and cattle, and lands.)
here it is clear that a man not a woman has been granted a heart desirous of women, to fullfill it he is given legal means of marrying upto 4
h​

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
More than once this topic had been discussed in a different way. Anyhow once again:

MY CHALLENGE TO ALL ULEMA, LEARNED SCHOLARS AND ANCHORS IS STILL THERE AND
ONCE AGAIN REPEATED HERE:

A) Did the verse No. 3 of Surah Nisa contains the arabic words "Feil Yatamaa" (in Orphans); Yes or No.
b) If there are included these arabic words "Feil Yatamaa" (and they are difinitely), then the first and
foremost condition is of Orphans, is it Yes or NO.
c) is the verse No.3 Surah Nisa is in continuation of Verse No.2, Yes or No?
d) If V.No.3 of Surah Nisa is conditional/restricted with Orphans Yes or No.
e) If V.No.3 is giving a blank permission to believers like this " Oh you believe, marry women of your liking
two, three, or four", Yes or No.
f) Wherein Quran at any other place such kind of permission has been granted? Yes or No.
Why all the Ulema and People are putting cart before horse by only emphasing the afterwards
conditions of "Inshaff, equal treatment, adil etc", why they do not take into account the first and foremost
condition.
PLEASE GET INTO YOUR HEART AND MIND ONE THING, IF NO ORPHANS OR ORPHANS AFFAIRS
ARE INVOLVED, THERE IS NO PERMISSION TO MARRY MORE THAN ONE WOMAN. Or you prove it,
Now please do not bring me often repeated hadiths, sunnah or anything because for me Quran is
foremost what it says is final and over any thing.

mramzaan

Citizen
y
dear brother
your problem is to take guidance only from quran and you want to understand it the way you want, and for you no importance to the and the only teacher of quran our beloved prophet, there is no solution to your problem

Mughal1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
As I understand islam, there is nothing at all wrong in the quran as regard marriage and divorce. Men and women are free to marry each other as they please.

The problem are deliberately created by imperialists and ruling elite hired mullahs by way of misinterpretations of the quran.

The real problem is with implementation of islam. This arises from dominant party in the marriage and most of the time by the advantaged who benefits at the expense of the other. Again this has nothing to do with islam as a framework of values and principles and rules. It is just people with wrong mindsets and attitudes trying to trap each other using the law to take advantage of each other.

Islam beats western system hands down. However, western societies are better organized and are better able to use their laws. This is where we muslims need to put considerable effort.

In fact this debate should have been on proper understanding of islam and the the implementation.

Islam is for all times and places but situations and circumstances change and islamic laws apply accordingly. This is why haraam becomes halaal and halaal becomes haraam as the situation and circumstances demand.

The prophet solved peoples' problems according to need and availability of things in his time and we need to do the same for our time. If some one needed to travel, the prophet could not advise him to take a car because cars were not there at that time. A person when born is a baby and wears baby clothes but they need changing as he grows. Therefore people need to understand islam properly and not call each and everything islam which they cannot prove when evidence is demanded for proof.

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...en-plz!-Nice-Column-by-Orya-Maqbool-Jan/page5

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthread.php?50607-Pakistan-religion-secularism-amp-tribalism

Last edited:

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
@Mugha1,
Instead of obscuring or complicating the matter, the approach should and must be a
direct and straightforward. We had already 'ENOUGH" of literalism and the strategy to
obscure the matter in the grab of good and fancy writings. Please bear in mind that:
a) whatever has been written in Quran is final;
b) Noone (i repeat Noone) has the authority to change/twist those rules;
c) Changing circumstances may affect the means but not the substance
(Travelling is the basic necessity but means may have been changed from
mules, horses to jets. But "travelling" will always be there).
So will be appreciated, if you face the questions in a head-on-collusion and
direct way. I asked simple "Yes" or "NO", where is your choice, please!

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
y
dear brother
your problem is to take guidance only from quran and you want to understand it the way you want, and for you
no importance to the and the only teacher of quran our beloved prophet
, there is no solution to your problem
It is not mine "problem" to take guidance only from Quran, rather it is
"the only Solution" to get guidance from Quran;
I wish to understand the way IT IS, but not way I want.
The bold part of your post is typical answer from stereotype strategy and oft-repeated bogey.
It may be your belief that "teacher" may have taught contrary to what is in the Book,
not mine.

Abdul Allah

Minister (2k+ posts)
More than once this topic had been discussed in a different way. Anyhow once again:

MY CHALLENGE TO ALL ULEMA, LEARNED SCHOLARS AND ANCHORS IS STILL THERE AND
ONCE AGAIN REPEATED HERE:

A) Did the verse No. 3 of Surah Nisa contains the arabic words "Feil Yatamaa" (in Orphans); Yes or No.
b) If there are included these arabic words "Feil Yatamaa" (and they are difinitely), then the first and
foremost condition is of Orphans, is it Yes or NO.
c) is the verse No.3 Surah Nisa is in continuation of Verse No.2, Yes or No?
d) If V.No.3 of Surah Nisa is conditional/restricted with Orphans Yes or No.
e) If V.No.3 is giving a blank permission to believers like this " Oh you believe, marry women of your liking
two, three, or four", Yes or No.
f) Wherein Quran at any other place such kind of permission has been granted? Yes or No.
Why all the Ulema and People are putting cart before horse by only emphasing the afterwards
conditions of "Inshaff, equal treatment, adil etc", why they do not take into account the first and foremost
condition.
ARE INVOLVED, THERE IS NO PERMISSION TO MARRY MORE THAN ONE WOMAN. Or you prove it,
Now please do not bring me often repeated hadiths, sunnah or anything because for me Quran is

hmm right
before i come with detail answer please let me know
as mention in the discussion that Sahaba like Hazrat Ali RA(the one who was grown up by Rasool Allah pbuh himself) married more than once even after Muhammad pbuh.
tell us please that
1) were there any ORPHANS OR ORPHANS AFFAIRS INVOLVED in his multiple marriage? Yes or No
2) if Yes then prove it. or
3) if NO then please tell us that Hazrat Ali RA goes again Quran(nauzbillah). Yes or NO.

please answer the question and do not come with answer this and that.

Abdul Allah

Minister (2k+ posts)

just a question.
as you said in another post of yours

It may be your belief that "teacher" may have taught contrary to what is in the Book,
not mine.

so if it is not your believe then why you are not accepting Sunna?

Please answer my this post and previous post as well

Then i will try to explain the point your are missing regarding this part of Quran

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
hmm right
before i come with detail answer please let me know
as mention in the discussion that Sahaba like Hazrat Ali RA(the one who was grown up by Rasool Allah pbuh himself) married more than once even after Muhammad pbuh.
tell us please that
1) were there any ORPHANS OR ORPHANS AFFAIRS INVOLVED in his multiple marriage? Yes or No
2) if Yes then prove it. or
3) if NO then please tell us that Hazrat Ali RA goes again Quran(nauzbillah). Yes or NO.
please answer the question and do not come with answer this and that.

I am not concerned at all what Ali (rzt) did, but I am really interested to know
what in Quran is written. So you can read Quran yourself and answer Yes or No
to my questions. Did I ask you or all other too much. After all Quran wherein there is
no doubt at all, is available with you?

Abdul Allah

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am not concerned at all what Ali (rzt) did, but I am really interested to know
what in Quran is written. So you can read Quran yourself and answer Yes or No
to my questions. Did I ask you or all other too much. After all Quran wherein there is
no doubt at all, is available with you?

But you should concern dont you.
Dont you think people living near to Muhammad pbuh will be more aware of Quran and know more what Quran SAYS (as they were able to ask directly and Muhammd pbuh was the teacher of them to explain Quranic Ayath )? think logicaly and carefuly and ANSWER

now let us come toward Quran that What Quran says about that.

Ok tell me please
1) Where Quran STOP man from marrying more than one?
2) in that Ayath we have مِّنَ النِّسَآءِ could you please tell us that did this مِّنَ النِّسَآءِ is talking about women other than فِى الْيَتَٰـمَى or not.

please answer these questions so that we progress in understanding this Ayath.

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
But you should concern dont you.
Dont you think people living near to Muhammad pbuh will be more aware of Quran and know more what Quran SAYS (as they were able to ask directly and Muhammd pbuh was the teacher of them to explain Quranic Ayath )? think logicaly and carefuly and ANSWER
now let us come toward Quran that What Quran says about that.
Ok tell me please
2) in that Ayath we have مِّنَ النِّسَآءِ could you please tell us that did this مِّنَ النِّسَآءِ is talking about women other than فِى الْيَتَٰـمَى or not.
please answer these questions so that we progress in understanding this Ayath.

Read my post No.7

Abdul Allah

Minister (2k+ posts)
Read my post No.7

I know you will not answer my these lines as you do not have any answer

So as you can not answer these lines ok fine but why you did not answer these?