Khan is History Now...

Keep the trust

Minister (2k+ posts)
And when I used to say that Qazi Isa is the right person, he is the one to look for, he is the one who may change Pakistan and keep the institutions under control, everyone here abused me. One day, your eyes will open further and you guys will come to know, maybe even IK himself discloses some day that Qazi Isa was right and Fouj's pithoo Faroogh Nasim, on orders of GHQ made the reference against Qazi Isa. The hawaldars and blind supporters of PTI will just say what ISPR will say, but mark my words again, Qazi Isa is the person to look for, until Fouj/international establishment kills him somehow.
Qazi sahab theek hotay to saboot day daitay, apnay aap ko controversial na banatay.

Usman Afzal

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
And when I used to say that Qazi Isa is the right person, he is the one to look for, he is the one who may change Pakistan and keep the institutions under control, everyone here abused me. One day, your eyes will open further and you guys will come to know, maybe even IK himself discloses some day that Qazi Isa was right and Fouj's pithoo Faroogh Nasim, on orders of GHQ made the reference against Qazi Isa. The hawaldars and blind supporters of PTI will just say what ISPR will say, but mark my words again, Qazi Isa is the person to look for, until Fouj/international establishment kills him somehow.
First and foremost, he must establish his credibility by demonstrating where the money originated from. Second, how he came to be hired as CJ quetta

Dastgir khan19

Minister (2k+ posts)
pakistan-gdp-growth-annual.png

Economy coming down before Corona
In Pakistan lockdown started from April 2020

Lubnakhan

Minister (2k+ posts)
You have govt in two provinces
You use govt power to bring people
Just google when Bhutto was sacked how big crowd he pulled without being in Govt and then Zia had to kill him .....
Kaptan has no roots in public ..... If he would be a leader masses would come out without any call
He had a chance to become a political power but he is nothing .....
We are ‘ awam’!!

Realpaki

Senator (1k+ posts)
1- To side line Janghir Tareen ATM
2- To side line Aleem Khan ATM
3- Alliance with Greedy Q League in 2018 Election even they were dead horse they elected with PTI Votes and blackmailed PTI and damaged IK's Government.
4- Usman Buzdar oar Mahmood Khan both are wrong choices for CM.

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
3- Alliance with Greedy Q League in 2018 Election even they were dead horse they elected with PTI Votes and blackmailed PTI and damaged IK's Government.
No, the real mistake was to struggle for change in this corrupt to the core nation of Pakistan

Usman Afzal

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Dar is culprit in your sight but public knows that Kaptan is responsible as he is in govt.
PPP faced terrorism two military operations a flood and transition from dictatorship to democracy but who care public only care who was beneficent for them !!!!
Thank you for being so kind to them!!!!! They are not affiliated with AWAM.
I think, them means Establishment

mughals

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
the main mistake is to be in world war 3. The US is planning to go after China as it went after Russia. It needs to control China and Pakistan provides the station. So let's see how the fight between Russia, China and US ends. that will also determine the future of Pakistan and other countries in the region.

mughals

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
If Kaptaan had guts , he would be maintaining the economy , no special treatment was required If he had maintained economy at 6% and controlled inflation , he would had support of public and he could get another chance
lol, make sure billo and butt brothers pay the yearly debt payments of around 10-20 billion US per year.