Kerry Alliance of sunni countries against ISIL is a nonstarter in present format .

Batman1

Councller (250+ posts)
his advisors are generals... if you don't want to check there's nothing to argue for

My friend, America talks something and does something else. It's called Covert operations. USA will never show all its cards to it's allies let alone it's enemies. I advise you to accept Islam as it was brought to us by prophet Muhammad (SAW) and leave this dajjali group ISIS. The sooner, the better for you in this world and aakhirah.

Rooh-e-Safar

Senator (1k+ posts)
My friend, America talks something and does something else. It's called Covert operations. USA will never show all its cards to it's allies let alone it's enemies. I advise you to accept Islam as it was brought to us by prophet Muhammad (SAW) and leave this dajjali group ISIS. The sooner, the better for you in this world and aakhirah.
How many books of seerat have you read? How many tafaseers of Quran have you gone through? Have you read about the life of Muslim heroes Sahaba kram RZA, Salahuddin Ayubi, Sultan Fateh, Sultan Suleman, Bebris, Barbrosa Brothers? I've done my homework and that's why Allah guided me to right path, all praises to Him. You do your homework and see what happens because only Quran and hadith will guide you to the Islam Rasool Allah SAW brought. Not the islamiat book you read in SSC and FSC.

Batman1

Councller (250+ posts)
How many books of seerat have you read? How many tafaseers of Quran have you gone through? Have you read about the life of Muslim heroes Sahaba kram RZA, Salahuddin Ayubi, Sultan Fateh, Sultan Suleman, Bebris, Barbrosa Brothers? I've done my homework and that's why Allah guided me to right path, all praises to Him. You do your homework and see what happens because only Quran and hadith will guide you to the Islam Rasool Allah SAW brought. Not the islamiat book you read in SSC and FSC.

Completely Irrelevant. Islam is not confined to a few books. The islam that I know DOES NOT allow anyone to behead un-armed enemies. ISIS does this proudly. There are other characteristics that ISIS has which clash with Islam but this is just one.

Rooh-e-Safar

Senator (1k+ posts)
Completely Irrelevant. Islam is not confined to a few books. The islam that I know DOES NOT allow anyone to behead un-armed enemies. ISIS does this proudly. There are other characteristics that ISIS has which clash with Islam but this is just one.
That is the main problem... because you deem knowledge of quran and seerat irrelevant you think that Islam is what you know and that it does not allow any one to behead un-armed enemies. On the contrary Allah SWT asks clearly in Quran not to spare a single enemy and to behead them all. Know your religion before its too late.

shaikh

Minister (2k+ posts)
That is the main problem... because you deem knowledge of quran and seerat irrelevant you think that Islam is what you know and that it does not allow any one to behead un-armed enemies. On the contrary Allah SWT asks clearly in Quran not to spare a single enemy and to behead them all. Know your religion before its too late.
My friend you are not making a distinction between the spiritual mission of Prophet from armed struggle he had to do to fullfil this spiritual mission. He tried to fulfil this mission in pure peaceful manner for many years but he was persecuted and his associates executed , there was no other way other than militancy to even preach far and wide. Today it is possible to hear your views from everywhere . Many countries allow you to open mosques ,even those with whom we are war sometimes . Our thinking about jehad and our threshold of jehad has to be raised as armed opposition or persecution is required before we pit our young men in war . I hope that Khamenei and such will perish and sensible leadership will repair the war and its wounds .

Batman1

Councller (250+ posts)

Hahahahahahahaha....So funny. I hope now people see the problem exhibited by your statements. :)

Rooh-e-Safar

Senator (1k+ posts)
My friend you are not making a distinction between the spiritual mission of Prophet from armed struggle he had to do to fullfil this spiritual mission. He tried to fulfil this mission in pure peaceful manner for many years but he was persecuted and his associates executed , there was no other way other than militancy to even preach far and wide. Today it is possible to hear your views from everywhere . Many countries allow you to open mosques ,even those with whom we are war sometimes . Our thinking about jehad and our threshold of jehad has to be raised as armed opposition or persecution is required before we pit our young men in war . I hope that Khamenei and such will perish and sensible leadership will repair the war and its wounds .

Salamah bin Nufail (May Allah be pleased with him) said: While I was sitting with the Prophet (Peace be upon him) a man came to him and said, “O Messenger of Allah Horses are being humiliated (ignored), and weapons are being laid down and people are claiming there is no more Jihad and war has ended” the Prophet (Peace be upon him) said: “They are lying! Fighting has just begun! Fighting has just begun! And a party of my Ummah will remain fighting on the true path and Allah will deviate the hearts of some men and Allah will provide the fighters from them until the final hour starts and the promise of Allah is fulfilled and good is on the foreheads of horses until the Day of Judgment. It is being revealed to me that I will be departing you soon and you would follow me while you are fighting each other and the house of the believers is in al Shaam” (Al-Shaam refers to Syria, Lebanon, Palestine and Jordan. It could be used to refer to part or all of these countries. Narrated by Imam al-Nasa’i and is Hasan)

Shanzeh

Minister (2k+ posts)
Read what Obama advisors suggested him that we can not win this war.

شانزے خان ڈيجيٹل آؤٹ ريچ ٹيم يو ايس اسٹيٹ ڈيپارٹمينٹ

اس بارے ميں کوئ ابہام نہيں ہونا چاہيے۔ صدر اوبامہ کا حاليہ پاليسی بيان ان اقدامات کے حوالے سے تھا جو امريکی حکومت آئ ايس آئ ايس جيسی بے رحم تنظيم کی کاروائيوں اور ان کے بڑھتے ہوۓ اثر کو روکنے کے ليے کر رہی ہے۔

صدر اوبامہ نے ہماری حکمت عملی کی وسعت اور ہدف کو واشگاف الفاظ ميں بيان کر ديا ہے۔

"ميں امريکی عوام پر واضح کر دينا چاہتا ہوں کہ ہماری يہ کاوش عراق اور افغانستان ميں جنگوں سے کس طرح مختلف ہو گی۔ اس کاوش ميں بيرون ملک امريکی افواج کی موجودگی شامل نہيں ہے۔"

علاوہ ازيں اہم بات يہ ہے کہ ہماری کاوشيں اس وسيع عمل کا حصہ ہوں گی جس ميں علاقائ شراکت دار اور اسٹريجک اتحادی بھی شامل ہوں گے جو آئ ايس آئ ايس کی خونی مہم سے اسی نوعيت کا خطرہ محسوس کر رہے ہيں۔ اس بات کو صدر اوبامہ نے بھی اپنے بيان ميں ان الفاظ کے ساتھ اجاگر کيا تھا۔

"يہ صرف ہماری لڑائ نہيں ہے۔ امريکی طاقت فيصلہ کن کردار ادا کر سکتی ہے۔ تاہم ہم عراقيوں کے ليے وہ نہيں کر سکتے جو انھيں بہرصورت اپنے ليے خود کرنا ہے۔ اسی طرح اپنے خطے کے تحفظ کے ليے ہم اپنے عرب شراکت داروں کی جگہ نہيں لے سکتے ہيں۔"

"ہمارا مقصد بالکل واضح ہے۔ ہم ايک جامع اور تسلسل پر مبنی انسداد دہشت گردی کی حکمت علمی کے ذريعے آئ ايس آئ ايل کو محدود کر کے اسے بالآخر نيست ونابود کر ديں گے۔ ميں شام يا عراق ميں آئ ايس آئ ايل کے خلاف کاروائ کرنے ميں تامل نہيں کروں گا۔"

شانزے خان ڈيجيٹل آؤٹ ريچ ٹيم يو ايس اسٹيٹ ڈيپارٹمينٹ

[email protected]

www.state.gov

http://www.facebook.com/USDOTUrdu

10612737_781477521912408_3119007855984594256_n.jpg

allahkebande

Minister (2k+ posts)
mein tu jahani kutto ko support tu nahi kar raha its you not me u r one of them gunah tu tumhe hi mil raha hai abhi b time hai in se door raho

خوارجین کی پہچان یہ ہے کہ وہ مسلمانوں کو کافر قرار دے کر ماریں گے

Rooh-e-Safar

Senator (1k+ posts)
خوارجین کی پہچان یہ ہے کہ وہ مسلمانوں کو کافر قرار دے کر ماریں گے
Interestingly IS has only killed those responsible for the killing of millions of people. These include militias and army of Shia's, Alwites, and Murtid Sunnis who allied with US and NATO to kill their own countrymen and who are forcefully stopping them from implementation of Shari'a.
Real Khawarij are the state scholars actually who are labelling Mujahideen as Khawarij who have not attacked any of their countries. Their hatred against shari'a is so much that they are allying with Kuffar and helping them to kill civilians. Wake up my brother... give it a thought.. Who is the real khwariji? Make a checklist..

allahkebande

Minister (2k+ posts)
Interestingly IS has only killed those responsible for the killing of millions of people. These include militias and army of Shia's, Alwites, and Murtid Sunnis who allied with US and NATO to kill their own countrymen and who are forcefully stopping them from implementation of Shari'a.
Real Khawarij are the state scholars actually who are labelling Mujahideen as Khawarij who have not attacked any of their countries. Their hatred against shari'a is so much that they are allying with Kuffar and helping them to kill civilians. Wake up my brother... give it a thought.. Who is the real khwariji? Make a checklist..

یار داعش کوئی مظلوم طبقہ ہے، کوئی پسی ہوئی عوام ہے جو اسے عراقی حکومت روک رہی ہے؟ جنگ تو داعش نے خود شروع کی ہے اور بہانہ شریعت کا بنایا ہے ۔ کیا داعش کی شریعت پر اللہ کی مہر ہے؟ کیا داعش کا سربراہ کوئی پیغمبر ہے جو لوگ آنکھ بند کر کے اس کی بیعت کرلیں؟ ایسے تو کوئی بھی لشکر شریعت کے نام پر کسی بھی ملک پر چڑھائی کر دے

Rooh-e-Safar

Senator (1k+ posts)
یار داعش کوئی مظلوم طبقہ ہے، کوئی پسی ہوئی عوام ہے جو اسے عراقی حکومت روک رہی ہے؟ جنگ تو داعش نے خود شروع کی ہے اور بہانہ شریعت کا بنایا ہے ۔ کیا داعش کی شریعت پر اللہ کی مہر ہے؟ کیا داعش کا سربراہ کوئی پیغمبر ہے جو لوگ آنکھ بند کر کے اس کی بیعت کرلیں؟ ایسے تو کوئی بھی لشکر شریعت کے نام پر کسی بھی ملک پر چڑھائی کر دے
yeh kia baat ker di aap ne... Jang IS ne start nhi ki, jang tu USA ne start ki thi.. Jab WMD ko bahana bun ker USA ne Iraq per charahi ki thi tab wahan k logon ne USA k khilaaf weapons uthaey they, IS us waqt bani thi Zarqawi ki qiadat mein.. IS ko Iraq mein larte hoey 10 saal se ziada ho chuke hein. Jab USA nikla tu us ne Iraq mein shion ki hukomaat bana di jis ne Iran ki madad se Sunnion ka jeena haram ker dia. Aur USA tu pehle hee support ker rha tha. tu logon ki jang USA ki pithoo qatil hukomat k khilaaf ho gai.. IS isi mazloom awam ki numainda hey jis ko pehle USA ne aur phir Maliki ne jee bher ker noocha hey. Pata nhi kaun aap ko misguide ker rha hey.
Aur shariat IS ki nhi hey, woh Sharia hey jo Quran mein hey, IS k kye hoey kisi ek kaam ko Quran aur Hadees se ghalt sabit ker dein, phir sharia per objection krein. Ager Sharia qubool hee nhi tu alag baat hey. Aur Sharia k naam per tu charai us waqt ho gi jab aap khud sharia ka nifaaz nhi kro gey. Aap khud sharia nafiz ker lo, IS kuch nhi kre gi.