KD can only be built after break up of Pakistan: with Traitors like this Pakistan do not need Enemie

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Bloor says, two very controversial things before his departure to India, after India yatra of his Party Chief AW.

First he said, to build Kala Bagh Dam Pakistan has to be broken, it is not possible in the current boundaries of Pakistan. I am sure he is fine with Indians building dams on all Pakistani rivers including Indus. But for Pakistan to build the K B Dam for its pressing needs, it has to be broken up first. I am sure he is waiting for Pakistan to be completely starved for Water so his and his leaders dream of re-joining India would become a reality.

Second thing he is attesting USA right to breach Pakistan's sovereignty for killing of other leaders of "the book".

If we have such traitors in the Government we do not need any Enemies.
This is the man, who is responsible for the Railway! He also said, Afghanistan does not have a Railways, so if Pakistan does not have Railways it is not a big deal. [hilar][hilar] And he is the Minister of Railways!:angry_smile:
7a4a77856d03f68d2073b216c4df5a64.gif

5-19-2011_71132_1.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Star Gazer

Thank you posting this. I think majority of Pakistanis have known the real nature and purpose of this party for a long long time. It is only NS who had no idea as to what they really are because he did not care and has made the mistake.
Leopard can not change his spots. I do hopw that you will post more of these and such statements for the knowlwdge of more people.
AH said Pakistan's creation was a tragedy:
Bilour says KBD can not be made in the existing geographical Pakistan:
Both of these Avami leaderan said these to please their bosses, indians.

crowbar

Senator (1k+ posts)
kuch log mardan & charsada ko dabo ker mianwali & muzafargarh ki registano ko abad kerna chahtay hein. Un ka ye khwab kabhi bhi sharminda e taabir nahi hoga. Galiyan dena sikh qaum ka takya kalam hay. Un ki aolad un ke naqshe qadam per hi chalegi aor shersha suri ki qaum shersha suri ke naqshe qadam per.

GeoG

kuch log mardan & charsada ko dabo ker mianwali & muzafargarh ki registano ko abad kerna chahtay hein. Un ka ye khwab kabhi bhi sharminda e taabir nahi hoga. Galiyan dena sikh qaum ka takya kalam hay. Un ki aolad un ke naqshe qadam per hi chalegi aor shersha suri ki qaum shersha suri ke naqshe qadam per.

There is no harm in imagining things so don't let me stop you.
If oil price kept current upward trend, electric unit price will go up by further 80 percent in three years time
Electricity bill for an average household with 5 fans and 2 ACs will be 50000+,
Enjoy the heat from outside and burning from inside just because Punjab will be able to produce more wheat, rice and poultry.
What a shame...

Abdul Allah

Minister (2k+ posts)

oh come on

saeed khan

Question is why people elect these hypocrites?
I think that electricity loadshading should be only in the provinces who are against KB. Because today we are facing this problem because of the politicians of those provinces. Then voters over there will elect the right leader.
There should be no loadshading in the province who supported KB.

crankthskunk

crowbar,

You should read experts report on KB. Charsada will not be effected, you had been feed lies. Instead of being submerged Charsada will be saved from effects of future flooding. Please do some research. This propaganda is spread purposefully.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
موجودہ پاکستان میں کالا باغ ڈیم نہیں بن سک&#15

u71132.htm
u71132.htm
u71132.htm
5-19-2011_71132_1.gif

Safarmai

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: موجودہ پاکستان میں کالا باغ ڈیم نہیں بن سک

Kalabagh is in punjab area, thats why they are against it. I hope they make kalabagh dam so punjab does not have to pay roylties to anyone.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
You all missing some very good points here

1. Let every body talk even if its against the nation. First time people are allowed to say their piece, they dont know what to say, they just open their mouth wide. When Bloor said 'Pakistan will have to be broken to build the damn' he meant 'over my dead body' in simple term. These geeders will be normal after this term of democrazy is over. Every body should be allowed to talk. Dil ka bharas nikalney do. Kuch dinon baad yehi log muhibb-e-watan ho jaeingey. We didnt let Mujib talk, look where we are now. If Ayub had simply not prosecute Mujeeb in Agartala case, he would not have become a hero thus resulting in support from millions.

2. If people want KD, then in federal elections parties would have to campaign on it in KPK. But would parties really leave heavily populated Punjab votes and campaign in KPK? absolutely NOT. Once election is held and assuming that ANP looses, and hopefully KPK and Central has same party ruling, it will be a piece of cake to build the damn thing.

I would campaign in KPK and make a commitment of compensation to the region which is fully deserved by the locals affected by the dam. When I campaign I will promise and follow my promise to set up factories, businesses, creating jobs, make Peshawar an international airport, allow them to hunt for their own investors, facilitate for them influx of money, and technology. Once the population has what it needs to put food on table, they will have no problems with KD.

Right now they oppose because they see injustices being done against them, even though their own fault because of corruption and lack of expertise to lure investments.

Rest assure brother/sisters. This is all temporary, there WILL BE KD, but under different conditions. Don't forget Karachi, Lahore and all other big city user of Sui gas have robbed Bluchistan for decades w/o any compensation. Bluchistan has a right to control their natural resources but we never gave them those rights. So similarly KPK has right over the river which can be overcome by steps as I mentioned above.

Another viable option is that KPK builds the dam with loan from public (by offering shares) in KD and let the province make money. Power from KD would still be cheaper w/o interruptions than all the garbage we have now. But then again the minister will lose out big time because there will no legitimacy left for rental power, company owned by perhaps Raja Riaz.

Last edited:

gillani66

Banned
نہ خود کھائین گے نہ ہی کسی کو کھانے دیں گے ٠ خود بھی اندھیرے میں رہیں گے ملک کو بھی اندھیرے میں ڈبوئیں گے منافقین پر اللہ کی لعنت