Kashmir kaisay azaad hoga ? Khadim Hussain Rizvi nay bata dia

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Jang jang aur sirf jang
Yeh hi is ka Hal hai
Hindu ko mita du ya khud mit Jao
Aa
Then why are you wasting your time here, pack you bags and head for the front. War is, has and always be the very very very last option and never to be started from our side.

Ask any soilder, their families, officers, generals, the PM, Minister of defense etc etc and this is exactly what they will tell you.

Stop being a chicken hawk. Watch less crappy news and talkshows. And stop working yourself up.

Aliimran1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Then why are you wasting your time here, pack you bags and head for the front. War is, has and always be the very very very last option and never to be started from our side.

Ask any soilder, their families, officers, generals, the PM, Minister of defense etc etc and this is exactly what they will tell you.

Stop being a chicken hawk. Watch less crappy news and talkshows. And stop working yourself up.
LET THE TIME COME AND INSHA ALLAH I WILL BE READY TO LEAVE
ANOTHER THING DON,T JUDGE SOMEONE BECAUSE YOU DON,T KNOW ME AND WOULD NOT LIKE TO KNOW ME
THANKS
ALWAYS REMEMBER THIS
AZADI QURBANI MANGTI HAI --- KOI PLATE MEIN RAKH KAR NAHI DETA AUR MEIN IS KAY LIYE HAR QAWT TAYAR HON

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
AZADI QURBANI MANGTI HAI
Yes thats what I've saying for the past several days. But my only question is whose, qurbani? Why should I, you or any Pakistani make a qurbani for someone who doesn't want anything to do with Pakistan, They want an independent state. And they are 8 million strong Kashmiris how bout they start a proper movement and fight for their own freedom first. Not just isolated clashes here and there.

P.S: On a side not, could you cut down on your big colourful fonts, makes me feel like I'm talking to an idiot or a 6 yr old child, which I know you aren't either of the two. Or at the very least when "talking to me"

Aliimran1

Yes thats what I've saying for the past several days. But my only question is whose, qurbani? Why should I, you or any Pakistani make a qurbani for someone who doesn't want anything to do with Pakistan, They want an independent state. And they are 8 million strong Kashmiris how bout they start a proper movement and fight for their own freedom first. Not just isolated clashes here and there.

P.S: On a side not, could you cut down on your big colourful fonts, makes me feel like I'm talking to an idiot or a 6 yr old child, which I know you aren't either of the two. Or at the very least when "talking to me"
ایک بات یاد رکھنا کہ کشمیری پہلے سکھوں اور پھر ہندو کی غلامی میں رہے ہیں
اور اتنا عرصہ غلامی میں رہنے سے ان کی روحیں تک زخمی ہو چکی ہیں اور زخمی
کمزور اور ناتواں کو ساتھ لے کر چلنا ہمارا فرض ہے --- مسلمان ہونے کی وجہ سے
میں اسے اپنا فرض سمجھتا ہوں -- شکریہ

desicad

LET THE TIME COME AND INSHA ALLAH I WILL BE READY TO LEAVE
ANOTHER THING DON,T JUDGE SOMEONE BECAUSE YOU DON,T KNOW ME AND WOULD NOT LIKE TO KNOW ME
THANKS
ALWAYS REMEMBER THIS

AZADI QURBANI MANGTI HAI --- KOI PLATE MEIN RAKH KAR NAHI DETA AUR MEIN IS KAY LIYE HAR QAWT TAYAR HON
Kashmir has already gone out of your hands. When will the time come?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
ایک بات یاد رکھنا کہ کشمیری پہلے سکھوں اور پھر ہندو کی غلامی میں رہے ہیں
اور اتنا عرصہ غلامی میں رہنے سے ان کی روحیں تک زخمی ہو چکی ہیں اور زخمی
کمزور اور ناتواں کو ساتھ لے کر چلنا ہمارا فرض ہے --- مسلمان ہونے کی وجہ سے
میں اسے اپنا فرض سمجھتا ہوں -- شکریہ
If you look at it as a religious "farz" then palestine comes first. After all it has Islams 2nd most holiest site there. Knowingly or unknowingly whether you admit it or not. Kashmir has just become a jingoistic nationalistic cause to majority of the Pakistani public because for all this time they have been led to believe. Kashmiris want to secede to Pakistan. Thats why they are all hoo haa up in arms about it.

And sorry your analogy doesn't hold water nor make any sense, that Kashmiris are so use to being slaves.There have been many people who have literally been slaves for centuries but risen up all by themselves for their independence and gotten in some cases after a very long armed and bloody struggle.

Aliimran1

If you look at it as a religious "farz" then palestine comes first. After all it has Islams 2nd most holiest site there. Knowingly or unknowingly whether you admit it or not. Kashmir has just become a jingoistic nationalistic cause to majority of the Pakistani public because for all this time they have been led to believe. Kashmiris want to secede to Pakistan. Thats why they are all hoo haa up in arms about it.

And sorry your analogy doesn't hold water nor make any sense, that Kashmiris are so use to being slaves.There have been many people who have literally been slaves for centuries but risen up all by themselves for their independence and gotten in some cases after a very long armed and bloody struggle.
تمہاری سمجھ میں یہ باتیں نہیں آیئں گیں لہذا
دماغ پر زیادہ زور مت دو
یہاں سے فارغ ہو لیں تو انشا الله فلسطین کو بھی
دیکھ لیں گے فی الحال صرف کشمیر میں ہندووں
کے مظالم پر نظر آ رہے ہیں

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
تمہاری سمجھ میں یہ باتیں نہیں آیئں گیں لہذا
دماغ پر زیادہ زور مت دو
یہاں سے فارغ ہو لیں تو انشا الله فلسطین کو بھی
دیکھ لیں گے فی الحال صرف کشمیر میں ہندووں
کے مظالم پر نظر آ رہے ہیں
When out of arguments to explain incoherent behaviour this is what one says. Tum ko samaj nahi aye ga