Kashmir an integral part of India: Deoband clerics

saheeen

Councller (250+ posts)
کشمیر - دارالعلوم دیوبند - جمعیت علما - کشمیر

دارالعلوم دیوبنداور جمعیت علما نے مسئلہ کشمیر پر اہل کشمیر کی قربانیوں کو نظر انداز کرتے ہوئے بھارتی مؤقف کی حمایت کر دی

news-08.gif

بات صرف یہی ختم نہیں ہوتی, دونوں طرف ہے آگ برابر لگی ہوئی
کشمیر کمیٹی پاکستان کے چیئرمین اور جمعیت علمأ پاکستان کے امیر مولانا فضل الرحمٰن کی مجرمانہ خاموشی خطرناک صورتحال اختیار گئی۔

news-17.gif

قومی رہنماؤوں کے اس صورتحال پر تاثرات

news-12.gif

pakistan-ka-matlab-kiyaa-4-slogans-with-pakistan-flag.jpg

Last edited:

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Re: ????? - ????????? ?????? - ????? ???? - ????&#15

??????? ?? ??? ????? ?? ????? ?? ??? ??? ?????? ?? ????? ?? ??? ?????. ???? ?? ?? ?????? ??? ?? ????? ??????? ????????? ???????? ?? ??? ??????? ??? ???? ?? ???? ??? ?? ???? ??? ???
"?? ?? ???? ???????" ?? ???? ?? ????? ???? ???? ?? ??

Imranpak

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
What are you on about when i am actually agreeing with you!.To me Indian Muslim's are your problem not ours where as Pakistani non-Muslims belong to us...as i say that "i don't care about Indian Muslims" so bury or burn them wherever you want!.To me an Indian is just that regardless of religious belief who have fought four wars with our Pakistan therefore every Indian is our enemy by default just like one plus one equals two!.I am proud of Pakistani non-Muslims like Deepak Perwani,Justice Bhagwandas and Danish Kaneria where as your Muslim's are just a burden on us and always have been!

Kashmir is a different topic where you already know how we feel....

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dear Moazzamniaz
Assalam-o-alaikum.
I dont want to speak about the topic of this thread, but to one point about laws against qadiyanis i want to explain.
The laws or bindings on this minority is because they declare themselves as MUSLIMS, thus deceiving innocent muslims & still they are doing it on this forum & in Pakistan..
Point is that if they dont mix themselves with us MUSLIMS these laws dont need to be imposed. Otherwise it is necessary.
Hope u will understand..
I respect your ideas & understanding of Qadiyani issue.. Jaza-k-ALLAH

lovely_pk

Banned
If anyone ask me the question why we muslims are facing all these turbulences and riots in our countries even we are in vast numbers? My answer to them is always this..... We have enemies and traitors among ourselves !!!!!!!!! Those cleric are the modern age faces of traitors like Mir Jaffir and Mir saddique.

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
NEW DELHI/JAMMU: Barely four months after an Army colonel and six others were chargesheeted for carrying out fake encounters in Jammu and Kashmir, Military Intelligence officials are now accused of playing along with an ex-Army personnel in planting sand and passing it off as RDX explosives to earn cash rewards.

The alleged involvement of Army officials from the Northern and Western Commands emerged when police recovered a consignment of apple boxes near the MLAs' hostel in Jammu on October 8. A cavity had been created to store some black material which was being passed off as explosives. The boxes had detonators attached, further triggering panic.

After detailed forensic analysis, however, the "explosive material" turned out to be sand which was attached to wires and detonators brought from stone quarries -- ending in what closely resembled an improvised explosive device (IED), sources in the Union home ministry said, quoting interrogation of three of the accused arrested by the police.

The accused -- ex-serviceman Ram Krishen and special police officers Mehboob Dar and Mohammed Rafi -- were picked up after a stone quarry dealer cracked during questioning and told police that he had supplied detonators to Dar on earlier occasions too, the sources said.

Dar's arrest revealed that the sand "cache" was planted in connivance with some Army officials in return for money; he also claimed that the "rate" for planting fake explosives in Jammu was Rs 60,000. Dar and Rafi have been suspended since.

Northern Command spokesperson J S Brar refused comment, merely stating that the area was under Western Command. The Brigadier General Staff of Western Command did not respond to text messages.

The fresh controversy comes four months after three youths were gunned down allegedly in cold blood by some Army officers in Machil sector of north Kashmir. The state police had filed a chargesheet against an army colonel, two majors and six soldiers in that incident.

The arrest of former Armyman Ram Krishen has raised eyebrows among central security agencies as he has been instrumental in recovery of explosives for the Northern Command in the past too. During the probe carried out discreetly, it was found that all such explosives were shown as "destroyed insitu" (on spot).

lol @ integral part ...its extremely funny to watch the indians try to justify their occupation...its okay indians ,just another nation to add to the ones that already hate u ,no biggy

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Just A FYI -----

ہر وہ جگہ جہاں عبادت کی جایے اسے مسجد کہتے ہیں خواہ وہ مسلمانوں کی ہو یا کسی اور کی -

یہودیوں کی مسجد کو ہم مسجد بنی اسرائیل کہتے ہیں - یہاں پر مسجد کی استللہ صرف اردو کی ہے - عربی میں مسجد صرف مسجد مسلمان کو کہتے ہیں

کراچی میں ایک " مسجد بنی اسرائیل" موجود ہے جہاں یہودی پاکستانی اپنی عبادت کرتے ہیں
ہندو اور نصرانیوں نے اپنی عبادت گاہوں کا ایک نام چنا ہے جسے مندر ور کلیسا یعنی گرجا کہتے ہیں

لیکن مسجد کی اصطلاح عام طور پر ہماری ہی مسجد کے بارے میں استمعال ہوتی ہے

Now I am ready to take all bashing (bigsmile)

moazzamniaz

Dear Moazzamniaz
Assalam-o-alaikum.
I dont want to speak about the topic of this thread, but to one point about laws against qadiyanis i want to explain.
The laws or bindings on this minority is because they declare themselves as MUSLIMS, thus deceiving innocent muslims & still they are doing it on this forum & in Pakistan..
وعلیکم السلام برادر
آپ کے حسن ظن کے لیے میں بہت مشکور ہوں. اور آپکی بات سے سو فیصد متفق ہوں کہ قادیانیت بہت بڑا فتنہ ھے. مجھے فخر ھے مسلمانوں کے چاروں مکتبہ فکر کے علما پر کہ انہوں نے اپنے باہمی تفرقات کو بالاہے طاق رکھتے ہوے، اس فتنہ پر اجماع کیا اور مسلم امہ کو پچھلے تراسی سال سے چلی آ رہی بے یقینی کی کیفیت سے نجات دلائی
Point is that if they dont mix themselves with us MUSLIMS these laws dont need to be imposed. Otherwise it is necessary.
Hope u will understand..
قادیانیوں کو غیر مسلم قرار دینے کے بعد، مسلمانوں کو اس ارتداد سے بچانے کے دو راستے تھے
١- میری ناقص راے میں دیرپا اور اسلامی راستہ تو یہ ھے کہ علماے کرام اور میڈیا عام لوگوں میں قادیانیت کے بارے میں شعور پیدا کریں
٢- دوسرا راستہ وہی ھے جو کہ ضیا صاحب نے اپنایا

یہ ایسے ہی ھے جیسے کسی غلطی پر بچے کو آدھا گھنٹہ سمجھانے کی بجاے ، اسکو ایک جوتا رسید کر دیا جائے اور آدھے گھنٹے کا کام سات سیکنڈ میں ھو جائے. لیکن جوتا دیرپا حل نہیں.کیونکہ بچہ بار بار وہی غلطی کرے گا جب تک کہ اسے سمجھایں گے نہیں

ان قوانین کی وجہ سے ہمارا اور علما کا کام بظاہر آسان تو ھو گیا لیکن ان قوانین سے جو دور رس نقصانات ھو رہے ہیں، وہ مندرجہ ذیل ہیں

- قوانین ایسے ہیں کہ ان پر عمل درآمد ممکن ہی نہیں
مثلا مسلمانوں جیسا نام رکھنے پر پابندی
مسلمانوں کی طرح کوئی بھی مذہبی عبادت کرنے پر پابندی
مسلمانوں سے مشابیہ کوئی بھی مذہبی نشانی،مذہبی تہوار ،مذہبی لباس پر پابندی
پاکستان سے باہر کے لوگوں کیلئے ان قوانین کا خلاصہ یہ ھے کہ انکو نام، مذھب، تہوار،لباس،شناخت وغیرہ پر پابندی کا سامنا ھے
اب اگر دیکھا جائے تو ان قوانین کی ہر روز پاکستان میں لاکھوں بار خلاف ورزی ہوتی ھے. یا تو اب سارے قادیانیوں کو اٹھا کر جیل میں ڈال دیا جائے.

اب اگر ان قوانین پر عمل درآمد ممکن ہی نہیں تو کیا یہ قوانین صرف اور صرف قادیانیوں کو انکی عبادت گاہ پر مٹی ہوئی آیات کے سامنے تصاویر اتروا کر ساری دنیا میں مسلمانوں کو بدنام کرنے کے لیے ہی بناے گئے ہیں

-جو مندرجہ بالا قوانین قادیانیوں کیلئے بناے گئے تھے، پھر انہی قوانین کی روشنی میں مسلمانوں پر تکفیر کا سلسلہ شروع ھو گیا. جیسا کہ بھائی کہنے پر کفر وغیرہ
روایت کچھ ایسی پڑ گئی ھے کہ کوئی مسلمان اس ساری سٹریٹجی پر بات بھی نہیں کر سکتا. پرانے زمانے میں لوگوں تک اطلاعات پہنچانا بہت مشکل تھا.آج جبکہ ایک خانہ بدوش کی "جھگی" میں بھی ٹی وی موجود ھے. قادیانی ہمیشہ حضرت مہدی علیہاالسلام پر بحث کرتے ہیں. مسلے کی جڑ یعنی مرزا صاحب کی شخصیت پر یہ کبھی بات نہیں کریں گے کہ کیا وہ مسیح موعود تو کیا ایک متقی شخص بھی ھو سکتے ہیں؟؟؟ کیونکہ مرزا صاحب خود ہی اپنی تحریروں میں ننگی گالیاں، کفر کے فتوے اور جھوٹی پیشین گوئیاں کر گئے

ماحول کچھ ایسا بن گیا ھے کہ کوئی ٹی وی چینل قادیانیت کے موضوع پر کوئی پروگرام فتووں کے ڈر سے کرنے کا سوچ بھی نہیں سکتا. جیسا کہ قادیانی ہر روز سادہ لوح مسلمانوں کو گمراہ کر رہے ہیں، تو دونوں طرف کی مذہبی شخصیات کو بلا کر پرائم ٹائم میں مرزا صاحب کی شخصیت کا اخلاقیات کے دائرے میں رہتے ہوے تیا پانچہ
کیوں نہیں کیا جاتا؟؟؟؟؟ اس وقت تو یہ حال ھے کہ قادیانیوں کے متعلق کوئی بات بھی کرتے ہوے اینکر کا سارا دھیان اس بات پر ہوتا ھے کہ کہیں اسکے منہ سے کوئی اسلامی لفظ نہ نکل جائے کیونکہ کفر کا فتویٰ اور جرم کا ارتکاب سر پر لٹک رہا ھے

قادیانی اپنے آپ کو اس وقت تک غیر مسلم نہیں مانیں گے کہ جب تک ہم خود انکے ساتھ دوسرے غیر مسلموں جیسا سلوک نہیں کریں گے. اسلام کے بنیادی قوانین (اقلیتوں کو مکمل مذہبی آزادی) کو اپنے وقتی فائدے کے لیے بدلنے کی بجاے اگر آج تھوڑی سی زیادہ محنت کر لی جائے تو مستقبل کی بہت سی پریشانیوں سے بچا جا سکتا ھے. میں تسلیم کرتا ہوں کہ دوسرے غیر مسلم کی نسبت یہ مسلہ ذرا زیادہ پیچیدہ ھے لیکن تھوڑی سی زیادہ محنت سے اسلام کے اندر رہتے ہوے اس کا حل موجود ھے

علما کو چاہیے کہ مسلمانوں کو کافر(کسی فرقے کے چند لوگوں کے غلط کام پر پورے فرقے پر تکفیر) ثابت کرنے کی بجاے غیر مسلموں کے پراپیگنڈے کا دلیل اور اسلام سے جواب دیں

میری اپنے مسلمان بھائیوں سے گزارش ھے کہ

- کھلے عام اور پبلک فورمز پر قادیانیوں اور انکی مذہبی شخصیات کی عزت کریں. آپکی تحقیر یا گالیاں دینے سے آپکی جذباتی تسکین تو ھو سکتی ھے، لیکن اسلام کا فائدہ نہیں.
ہر ایک احمدی کی تذلیل کر کے ہم ایک "پوٹینشل " مسلم کھو رہے ہیں

-مسلمانوں کے علاوہ دوسرے مذاھب جو انسانیت سوز کام کر رہے ہیں ، وہ اپنی قبر خود کھود رہے ہیں. اسلیے میں انکی مذمت تو کروں گا لیکن اسکا موازنہ کر کے اپنی کسی خامی کو چھپا نہیں سکتا. ویسے بھی میری پہلی وابستگی اسلام (انسانیت) اور دوسری پاکستان سے ھے. اسلئے فکر بھی انہی کی ھے اور یہ تعصب جلدی ختم ہونے والا نہیں

I respect your ideas & understanding of Qadiyani issue.. Jaza-k-ALLAH
میں بھی اپنی راے سے بڑھ کر آپکی راے کا دلی احترام کرتا ہوں اور آپکے لیے خدا سے دعا گو ہوں. اتنے طویل جواب کیلئے معذرت ، لیکن اختصار سے مزید غلط فہمی کا خدشہ تھا

Last edited:

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
yaaro khuda key wastey iss forum per raham karo aur qadianat ka tazkira bund karo. I am getting sick of it (cry)(cry)

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dear Moazzamniaz
Assalam-o-alaikum
Thanks for your detail reply. Why not you join us in this forum to counter this fitna with HIKMAT & LOGIC. You are v welcome. Hope to see you actively participating related to this fitna (please note that i have not used the word QADIYANAT :-) )..
Jaza-k-ALLAH

moazzamniaz

Dear Moazzamniaz
Assalam-o-alaikum
Thanks for your detail reply. Why not you join us in this forum to counter this fitna with HIKMAT & LOGIC. You are v welcome. Hope to see you actively participating related to this fitna (please note that i have not used the word QADIYANAT :-) )..
Jaza-k-ALLAH

Waalekum salam bro
Thanx for the invitation. It will be a great pleasure and service. I recently started taking part in discussions about a week ago, and i definitely made some mistakes in judging senior( Not by age) members . About 30 min ago, i surfed the Ahmadi thread for the very first time. I was shocked to c that how Ahmadis r twisting and mincing the words to 'fry' their desired luch. But, i m also glad to c u, bro night-hawk, knowledge seeker and others who r giving qadianis an iron fist.If i had known that such a serious debate is going on in other thread, i wud not have gone ahead on this topic on this thread. I think that i have learned my lesson and will be cautious in the future. I have started following through that thread and will definitely participate in it. I hope that u will forgive my past transgressions by giving me some benefit of a 'newcomer' on this discussion forum and will help me in accustoming to this forum. May Allah grant u peace and eternal happiness! Thanx!

Last edited:

harisuae

Senator (1k+ posts)
Iqbal said for these artificial Ullama ,

ملا کو جو ہےہند میں ازاں کی اجازت
نادان سمجھتا ہے کہ ہے اسلام آزاد

It is very interesting , that fazlo is the Chairman of Kashmir Committee. and he not doing any thing....

That's why he is Chairman of Kashmir Committee, because he is not doing anything.