Karachi graffiti shows bigoted mindset.

Skeptic

Siasat.pk - Blogger
I have noticed that no political party other that MQM can do wall chalking ?If some is caught putting message for any other party always face a terrible consequences.

The following type of messages you won't see in any part of Pakistan.

5bpbfm.jpg

o9p993.jpg

MQM senior leaders are visible in the following pictures...

23vl0dx.jpg

Please post any images showing bigotry

Pak Zindabad

Councller (250+ posts)
So......Does that mean, MQM Leaders are not Zaaani ? .................It looks like people who support MQM are ......either really dumb............or just scared Rats.

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
I have noticed that no political party other that MQM can do wall chalking ?If some is caught putting message for any other party always face a terrible consequences.

The following type of messages you won't see in any part of Pakistan.

I could show you same kind of graffiti in Karachi about Altaf Hussain. And this was done 3 years ago when Imran was hyper about his so-called 'case' on Altaf Hussain

I really dont understand you people, do you hate MQM that much that you will lie, lie then lie some more?? MQM is the only party in Karachi that does very little wall chalking. Please bhai before you post at least come to Karachi and see for yourself.

Come out the airport and move along Sharah-e-Faisal. I challenge you to find any wall chalking of MQM!

Skeptic

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Sorry Dear I am living in Martin Quarters,Jahangir Road for past 25 years and I have seen not only the above messages but number of other hateful graffiti against Punjabis and Pakhtoons.

And I am sure you must be aware of this.There is a growing sense now in MQM circles that the "Racist Label" is a big hindrance for their political activities in other provinces.

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
Sorry Dear I am living in Martin Quarters,Jahangir Road for past 25 years and I have seen not only the above messages but number of other hateful graffiti against Punjabis and Pakhtoons.

And I am sure you must be aware of this.There is a growing sense now in MQM circles that the "Racist Label" is a big hindrance for their political activities in other provinces.

Have you? Go near Air War college Sharh-e-Faisal, you will see the kind of language used for Altaf... Or if you can go into Green Town, in the 90s whole area used to be plastered with racist anti-Urdu speaking graffiti. But those were the 90s, if you still see it then it is a cause of concern. Check your streets, see for yourself which party does the most wall chalking

Skeptic

Siasat.pk - Blogger
How much you try to blame others for MQM's wrong doing it will not serve the purpose.MQM always championed the party of educated masses if they can do it then how come the uneducated will not react.

Last edited: