Journalist Exposes 5 Star Seminars Of Imran Khan PTI بھانڈا پھوٹ گیا

ramses2x1

MPA (400+ posts)
HAH.. sad .. typical MQM mentality and fascist mindset... whats the point in posting this .. ??

grow up idiots

azrana

MPA (400+ posts)
but i guess it is right, why should he hold seminar in five star hotels, is that too hot outside for him??? if he can go to mosque for his ex brother in law for vote in england, why cannt he organize the meetings in mosques or schools

he is an other rubbish like gunja sb and zardari,

musharaf was still better then all these hookers,

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Imran%20Khan%20&%20C-minds.jpg

This is a real picture one of the Insaf.pk member shared with us,and look at imran how much he is sweating...This is not in the hand of Imran Khan to decide where to keep the meeting...He is just invited and he doesn't care where the seminar is...Sometimes he gets lucky and seminar is held in 5 star and sometimes he goes to a place where he doesnt even get a fan.So chill out and die in ur hatred...U wont change any thing ...People will still like PTI for its non corrupt and non terrorist leader.Imran Khan is the only sincere leader right now.

casper

MPA (400+ posts)
what a load of rubbish, he can have meeting anywere he wants, hes Five star simanars are nothing compared to rest of the crooks, who have been stealing millions and selling our coutry in everyway possible. And of cousre hes in PAKISTAN not hiding in some part of the world and try to run hes party from there. Shame on u poster, thats so cheap

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
This happened very first time, when IK was out class, but I believe he took it as very seriously, and I believe, for future he got a great tip by Mariana.

Super123

Councller (250+ posts)
The reporter's last comments, She also believe Imran Khan can bring the change, u can listen to her last words. Bechare Mqm wale apne he vdo mein bist ho rahi hai...........lol

GeoG

Taffu Kallay Ko Bhanda Keh Rahay Ho, Kuch Tou Sharam Karo, Us Kay Bhattay Say Namak Khatay Ho

blackpanther

hahahahahahahahahahaha uploader is out of his mind ..what is he trying to show? dostoo pakistan main itne cheap log bhe hain kuch bhee souchtay hain or kuch bhe upload ker daitay hain....shame on uploader

raju

Senator (1k+ posts)
Jury is a paid mqm poster. He wouldn't let go any opportunity to diss Imran. Everytime it back fires though ;)

Jury

jury got slaughtered here. com'n say some thing jury. what happened to others who are imran haters.
Nothing concrete has come yet, in reply. That's why.
Paid worker, etc. Shows, you don't have answer.
5 Star hotel Seminars won't solve a thing.

Only "abbasiali" reply was realistic.
This happened very first time, when IK was out class, but I believe he took it as very seriously, and I believe, for future he got a great tip by Mariana.

Last edited:

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
All those replies in favour of imran khan shows frustration of people who cant bear the falling graph of imran khan after the support of jemima khan brother in uk elections.

woofer

Banned
Hahaah ahahaha ye five star logoon ka leader hy. No any logical answer from PTI supporter they are just b**rking here and there.

Last edited:

usman6062

MPA (400+ posts)
Salam,
Well i know Good guys always show videos against imran khan as they showed in this one.
It is clear that the lady was saying all this not imran khan. Moreover, they didnt even tell what IMRAN Khan said after this....

One message for Good Guys Group,
No matter how much you try to mislead people, Truth always wins at the end.

Super123

Councller (250+ posts)
She also believes Imran Khan can bring the change, listen she says we are converted to Imran's thoughts, but anyways PTI don't have a bhatta wing for you. Why don't she believes Altaf Kallu can bring a change.

Anyways I have one Qusetion from MQM supporters, IK had supported Jemima's brother. Every voter in UK is politically concious and will vote on his own will, not like Karachi. So, what happens there doesn't affect us.
But, You leader in London (Altaf Kallu) threw out members from MQM after they made comment against Salman Rushdie ?

sam228

Senator (1k+ posts)
MQMers are against Imran just because Altaf said so, there is no other reason to be against Imran. He is not corrupt and compared to Altaf who has only given the people some terribly annoying telephone speeches, Imran has actually done a lot for the country, its people and its image.

Funny, how MQMers sound like jokers similar to their leaders when they post such threads... It just shows us there unjust mentality.

NB. Imran kay khilaf inko choti si koi baat na mil jaye shoor macha dain gay. Aur Altaf bhalay phone pay ghatya tareen batain karlay woh inka Nabi hay, usko wahee ati hay asi batain karnay ki. What a CRAP!!!

Last edited:

Jury

She also believes Imran Khan can bring the change, listen she says we are converted to Imran's thoughts, but anyways PTI don't have a bhatta wing for you. Why don't she believes Altaf Kallu can bring a change.

Anyways I have one Qusetion from MQM supporters, IK had supported Jemima's brother. Every voter in UK is politically concious and will vote on his own will, not like Karachi. So, what happens there doesn't affect us.
But, You leader in London (Altaf Kallu) threw out members from MQM after they made comment against Salman Rushdie ?
Not true at all.
You people are used to figment of imagination.