mhkhan1988

Citizen
Last man to enter Al Jannah(Paradise)

May Allaah give us Jannah and save us from the Hellfire. Ameen

Brothers and Sisters the reason why i post these Threads isnt to Harm or hurt the feeling of any of our brothers or Sisters, but to Revive the Imaan in our Hearts and that we remmeber that Allaah says:
"And I did not create the jinn and mankind except to worship Me."(51:56)

thepearl

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dr. Sahab Allah aap ko karwat karwat janat naseeb karay. Kash hamary leader aisay hoon.

he describes very well THE PROBLEMS of Pakistan.

molson4u

Senator (1k+ posts)
This Parrot Zakir Niak has memmorize the debate of Sheik Ahmed Dedat...copycat. To me he is a parrot without knowledge.

hassam

MPA (400+ posts)
This Parrot Zakir Niak has memmorize the debate of Sheik Ahmed Dedat...copycat. To me he is a parrot without knowledge.

And you my friend is just jealous. Tell me 1 more person in the whole world who has memorized the debates of Ahmed Dedat more than Zakir naik. His short comings (based on how you percieve them) apart he is very knowledgeable and deserved to be called the best scholar of his time. You just need some courage to admit that.

k.a.kiani

Minister (2k+ posts)
Leave him brother because God has said in Quran,
"aur jinhon ne kufer apna lia hai unko apka samjhana ya na samjhana eik hi jaisa hai wo imaan nahi laa'ein gai".

tu ab Dr zakir naik sahib Parrot hein tu unhon ne hollywood ya bollywood songs tu yaad nahi kiay na. Khuda k pegham ko phailanai k liay koi tota banai tu wo tota hi behter hai. Dr sahib ne kab ap se apni intelligence ki degree maangi hai sahib. unka pegham tu apk samnai non-muslim ne maan lia but uss ne tota nahi kaha kyun kah wo hadayat laina chahta tha. aur agr phir b ap unko neecha dikhana chahtai ho tu meray dost sirf 100 surahs ya 100 ahadis yaad kr k dekhna. tumhein pata chal ja'ey ga tota banena kitna mushkil hai.

May Allah show you the right path

Farooq Khan

MPA (400+ posts)
molson your saying something about Dr Zakir Niak is a reflection of your days in school and how intellectual you are.

mistehbab

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Assalam-o-Alaikum-Warahmat-ULLAH ALL,

This message needs to be spread far and wide. For this will allow Muslims to visualize (to think up) the means through which western powers will do this inside Pakistan.

(1) these bombings
(2) this using Pak Army against people of Pakistan i.e., bringing our own Army in-front of us, to fight us
(3) this spreading of chaos inside Pakistan

all of this is pre-planned stuff being implemented by people in western powers.

Last edited:

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
the guy who predicted it is crazy and the one reading it crazier and the one who believes it craziest....

A small pinch to open your eyes.

1100995166-1.gif

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
the guy who predicted it is crazy and the one reading it crazier and the one who believes it craziest....

If you can not understand him you are stupid, if you do not try to understand him you are idiot , and even if you try and can not understand him that means you are illetrate dumb .....may be this form will be a better place with out ur comments....

cheers mate

khanpanni

Minister (2k+ posts)
Mr. Zaid Hamid has as well analysed the Zionist plan and late Dr. Israr Ahmed predicted the same. Jazakallah !

We have many innocent stupid and puppets in our country, inspite of this fact the ground reality has changed very repaidly and is changing infavour of

our loving mother land Pakistan. We have so many mistakes even then, Allah will protect this country and our people , Inshallah !

Unity faith dicipline

Pakistan Zindabad